PDA

View Full Version : Naruto - A Senju?

<Aurega?>
06-18-2009, 07:40 AM
Ok, so I was reading a bit around the web and stumbled upon this interesting theory presented by naruto addict of:

1-Tsunade and Minato have the same exact blood type(B).

2-Dan and Minato graduated the Academy at the Same time(When they were 10) *not literally the SAME year

3-Tsunade and Minato Share the Same Hair Color(Blond)

4-Minato and Dan are around the same height and weight as each other(they are only different by a 3-4 in both categories)

5-Naruto and Nawaki(tsunade's brother) look nearly identical. Shows possibly a family resemblance

6-Its interesting that naruto always calls Tsunade Grandma Tsunade, which would be very ironic on kishi's part if it was true

Now that the basic comparisons are over here's the real big evidance

5-Madara suggest that the Hokage line has been kept in the Senju clan for years. When he talks about this their is a picture of the hokage mountain and it shows the fourth hokage's head on it. This implies that the Hokage position was still held by the Senju even during the fourth Hokage's time, which inturn implies that the fourth hokage is a Senju.

Where else would he get the blood from the Senju clan then Tsunade.

6-Tsunade passes down the hokage necklace to naruto which was set to stay in Tsunade's family and passed down in their family since the first hokage. Since there is a big deal made out of the necklace i think this implies that Naruto might be in Tsunade's family.

7-Yamato remarks about naruto's Chakra being special because he is able to hold off the power of the 4-tails w/o dieing. This might be because naruto is related to the Senju clan and thus his chakra has the same qualities as Shodai which helps to protect him from the kyuubi chakra

8-There is a great amount of symbolism between Shodai-Naruto and Sasuke-Madara. They stood on that statues of each other at the valley of the end(Naruto on Shodai's and Sasuke on Madara's). Many people thought this implied that Shodai is like naruto and sasuke is like Madara. But Sasuke is actually and Uchiha so i don't see why this wouldn't also imply that naruto is a Senju.

9-And i think this is the biggest telling piece of information eventhough some people might read the dialog differently then i did. Now remember the chapter where Jiriaya tells Tsunade that he is going to Ame to look for AL and they have Sake. Well when their discussion turns to minato alot of things bother me about the way Jiriaya talks to Tsunade.

First look at Tsunade's face when she says Minato-Namikaze on page 10 chapter 367 she seems very sad about saying his name. Now this can be explained away by her just having been friends with him or something and being sad thinking about how he died, but it creates a very wierd mood for what happens next. First Jiriaya goes on to brag about Minato and what he was like and his amazing Genius.

Which let me say its weird that Jiriaya even brought up Minato at this point in the conversation because previously they were talking about how Tsunade has lost so many people in the past and about how she rejected Jiriaya's advances. Then Jiriaya seems to imply that he thought of Minato as a son and brags about him to which he says that if Minato had been his son he would have bragged about him constantly.

But what makes this suspect to me is he says i never had any kids of my own while looking at Tsunade and then says if Minato had been my kid...etc.. Doesn't this sound like what some one would say to a mother who lost their child...just replace minato with your son and doesn't the whole dialog seem right.

For example i will redo the dialog this way

"Tsunade you son had talent only seen once in a decade at best. He was a genius...No one like him has been born in awhile." "He was such a nice kid yet his guts and desire to succeed were the fiercest i have ever seen." "and in the blink of an eye he was our fourth hokage." "I never had kids so i don't know what its like, but if he had been my son i would have bragged about him all the time."

Now i want you to think about what kind of character Jiriaya is. He's the guy who failed all his life at love and he failed to Dan. Now think about it if Jiriaya had succeeded with Tsunade he would have been Minato's father instead of Dan. Its basically like Jiriaya is saying he always thought of Minato as his son because he could have very well been his father if it wasn't for a simple twist of fate. Basically that whole converstation made me think that Jiriaya was talking about Minato as if he was Tsunade's son and if you read the flow of that conversation from its start to finish with the idea that Minato is Tsunade's son alot of Jiriaya's jokes and ways that he talks makes alot of sense.

Personally I think it makes great sense. I will add my own opinions and comments later when I have time to write this up.

Discuss.

waterlemon-chi
06-18-2009, 07:46 AM
I personally think that it's logical and it MAY be true... It made a lot of points... But I'm going to wait for the truth to come out anyway.

<Aurega?>
06-18-2009, 07:49 AM
Well, I like discussing stuff ^_^

Most important is the argument itself (and how people strengthen their points), and not really the outcome, don't you agree?

Got Toma pissed at me for that tho...

Maxtone
06-18-2009, 07:57 AM
Well thought out and after rereading it makes sense so it seems like a very good possibility

waterlemon-chi
06-18-2009, 07:58 AM
Aurega-san, I'm going to half-agree with you on that one. ^^ The argument makes the outcome and the outcome is nonsense without the argument. *I seriously don't know what I'm talking about.* Discussion gives the reason for more chances of your desired outcome to come true. xDD

It's like an official negation or acceptance of opinions. *wut?*

<Aurega?>
06-19-2009, 01:49 AM
Aurega-san, I'm going to half-agree with you on that one. ^^ The argument makes the outcome and the outcome is nonsense without the argument. *I seriously don't know what I'm talking about.* Discussion gives the reason for more chances of your desired outcome to come true. xDD

It's like an official negation or acceptance of opinions. *wut?*

And here you go with the Chicken or the Egg argument lol. Anyways, I don't think I can top that (it requires too much thinking)...

Kaze-Ryuu
06-19-2009, 04:29 AM
I personally think that it's logical and it MAY be true... It made a lot of points... But I'm going to wait for the truth to come out anyway.

Agreed.

waterlemon-chi
06-19-2009, 06:21 AM
And here you go with the Chicken or the Egg argument lol. Anyways, I don't think I can top that (it requires too much thinking)...

Neither can I. ^^

Naruto
06-19-2009, 09:00 AM
Simply Minato isn't Tsunade's son because his last name is Namikaze. Why isn't it Senju? Does someone oppose my post?

Airgrimes
06-19-2009, 03:14 PM
It would be cool if he was a senju.
perhaps minato is an accidental child of the 2nd hokage.

Sage Of Six Paths
06-19-2009, 04:34 PM
That would be cool and make sense.

When he fights Sasuke, it would be

Uchiha vs. Senju again, just like

old times...

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-19-2009, 04:35 PM
Yeah, but Naruto is not Senju, unfortunately.

Nick Tasogare
06-19-2009, 04:37 PM
No, he is a Namikaze, not a Senju, although that would be cool, The 4th iss not related to the 1st or 2nd

Hinata♥Hyuga
06-19-2009, 05:49 PM
I can deffinetely se Kishi-sama making this connection...

ObitoUchiha
06-19-2009, 06:26 PM
No, he is a Namikaze, not a Senju, although that would be cool, The 4th iss not related to the 1st or 2nd
not in blood, but his sensei was jiraiiya, whose sensei was the 3rd, whose sensei were the 1st and 2nd

Nick Tasogare
06-19-2009, 06:28 PM
not in blood, but his sensei was jiraiiya, whose sensei was the 3rd, whose sensei were the 1st and 2nd

Well yea, he isn't a Senju, but he is basically the representation of Senju

Ironic how they are the Senju, and their student Jiraiya was a user of Senjutsu, :lol:

I wonder if the 4th used it, he could summon Gamabunta, so who knows I guess.

ObitoUchiha
06-19-2009, 06:29 PM
Simply Minato isn't Tsunade's son because his last name is Namikaze. Why isn't it Senju? Does someone oppose my post?
w8, minato NAMIKAZE?! isnt it UZUMAKI?!?!
tsk tsk at his mom :lol: O.O

Protector
06-19-2009, 06:29 PM
wow,its pretty good and it makes sense

ObitoUchiha
06-19-2009, 06:30 PM
Well yea, he isn't a Senju, but he is basically the representation of Senju

Ironic how they are the Senju, and their student Jiraiya was a user of Senjutsu, :lol:

I wonder if the 4th used it, he could summon Gamabunta, so who knows I guess.
so can naruto

<Aurega?>
06-19-2009, 06:35 PM

Well, we never get either Tsunade's OR Dan's last name at all. So for all we know, it might be Namikaze.

Also, nice connection between Senju Clan and Senjutsu Nick, I didn't really think of that one.

Ayden
06-19-2009, 06:35 PM
hmmmm that might happen

Nick Tasogare
06-19-2009, 06:39 PM
Well, we never get either Tsunade's OR Dan's last name at all. So for all we know, it might be Namikaze.

Also, nice connection between Senju Clan and Senjutsu Nick, I didn't really think of that one.

Thanks! But, Tsunade is the 1st's Granddaughter, and I doubt she has had kids and Minato is Namikaze not Uzumaki, his mom is Uzumaki.

Basically, Tsunade is a Senju, name or not, and The 4th is Namikaze, they might be some sort if relatives, but Kishimoto-sama will probably elaborate on this in the future, and pull something that we never even thought of!

Black King
06-19-2009, 06:50 PM
There's an old rumor floating around Japan that Naruto was born with the blood of Hokage. Something like:
"Either The Second or First Hokage is The Fourth's Father. Naruto is The Fourth's son."
It's the same exact thing as what Naruto Addict said...

It'd make for a good story line if Naruto was a Senju, since Sasuke is Uchiha. They're friends yet, rivals. Like Madara and The First were.

I think Kakashi knows a lot more than we think he does.
After Naruto and Sasuke's fight at The Valley of the End,
Kakashi said something like "It's funny...they chose this place to fight..."

So maybe Naruto is a Senju. :|

Nick Tasogare
06-19-2009, 06:52 PM
There's an old rumor floating around Japan that Naruto was born with the blood of Hokage. Something like:
"Either The Second or First Hokage is The Fourth's Father. Naruto is The Fourth's son."
It's the same exact thing as what Naruto Addict said...

It'd make for a good story line if Naruto was a Senju, since Sasuke is Uchiha. They're friends yet, rivals. Like Madara and The First were.

I think Kakashi knows a lot more than we think he does.
After Naruto and Sasuke's fight at The Valley of the End,
Kakashi said something like "It's funny...they chose this place to fight..."

So maybe Naruto is a Senju. :|

I figured he had said that because it was the alley of the Endd, aand it was where they split up, something like that, and because he is an Uchiha, and Naruto is close to, if not actually. a Senju, and agree Kakashi does probably know more than we know he knows, but I still think Kishimoto-sama is gonna pull something to link this stuff together that we never even could've dreamed of.

Kisame
06-19-2009, 07:07 PM
It's probable. I've seen a detailed theory which includes it. It even shows little hints that people may not take into account. For example painting his symbol on Hashirama and Minato's cheek in the beginning which might suggest a relation between them and since Minato has already been confirmed as his father that would make him a Senju and the symbolism in the Valley of the End. Sasuke stood on his ancestors head while Naruto stood on Hashirama who is possibly his ancestor. Kishi has also been very secretive about Naruto's heritage, if it's not important why not just reveal it? He's probably waiting to turn it into a plot twist.

Black King
06-19-2009, 07:14 PM
I figured he had said that because it was the alley of the Endd, aand it was where they split up, something like that, and because he is an Uchiha, and Naruto is close to, if not actually. a Senju, and agree Kakashi does probably know more than we know he knows, but I still think Kishimoto-sama is gonna pull something to link this stuff together that we never even could've dreamed of.

Most likely. That's Kishimoto-San for you. :cool: But maybe instead of Sasuke leaving like Madara...He'll end up staying.
That would make for a happy ending...But if Kishimoto-San does something different...There wouldn't be a happy-ending...but there was no happy ending in the first place...that would mean there's a happy ending...but if he doesn't do anything different...there's no happy ending. It's a viscious circle. :shock: Maybe he'll do something different since we're expecting the same old same old from him. Then...it'd be a happy ending...:geek: I'm confusing myself...

I have Naruto-Prediction instincts. :|
I'm kind of picking the story apart and figuring out exactly what happens before it happens...unintentionally.
Kakashi is probably going to play a big part in the ending.

toadsage
06-19-2009, 08:14 PM
No,i don't think naruto is a senju ,but I think I know what you're getting to.Naruto is Namikaze

<Aurega?>
06-20-2009, 04:27 AM
You can be in a clan without having their name you know.
For example, Naruto is Uzumaki, but his father was Namikaze. Naruto is still a Namikaze tho.

NaruNaru
06-20-2009, 08:27 AM
ahhhh very confusing 0_o

naruto35
06-20-2009, 07:43 PM
i guess

Nick Tasogare
06-20-2009, 07:45 PM
Yeaa, and Tsunade is a Senju, but we don't even know if her last name is Senju

Fan of Minato
06-20-2009, 07:51 PM
Ok, so I was reading a bit around the web and stumbled upon this interesting theory presented by naruto addict of:

Personally I think it makes great sense. I will add my own opinions and comments later when I have time to write this up.

Discuss.

Hey aurega you visit that blog too, I do too, and I posted something supporting that theory as well,

Here is a bit:

The senju's chakra is powerful, kind of like a bloodline

observe:
Hashirama: he used his chakra to create wood
Tobirama: He used his chakra to create water without any source
Tsunade: She used her chakra to be superhuman strength

If this were to continue:

Minato Namikaze: He used his chakra for teleportation and sealing jutsu
Naruto Uzumaki: His chakra can subdue the fox's chakra, and has a lot of chakra(as stated by Kakashi)

so you see this would also explain the bloodline, and I wonder if NarutoAddict is on this site, if you are can you reply to this by sending me a PM.

Fan of Minato
06-20-2009, 07:53 PM
You see I myself thought about posting it here, but kind of forgot.

Nick Tasogare
06-20-2009, 07:56 PM
Well, the Tobirama bit is true, but Hashirama combined two types of chakra, and that was a KG in and of itself (Mokuton), and The 4th used a special seal, and ninjutsu to do that teleportation thing. Tsunade can use Super Strength, but so can Sakura, and she isn't in that clan. Naruto is able to surpress the Fox because of his need to protect his friends. And Kakashi also stated that a possible reason he has so much Chakra is because of the Kyuubi, even if his Chakra reserves are not the Kyuubi's, it may still affect his normal chakra amount.

Fan of Minato
06-20-2009, 07:56 PM
and by the way, that could be why Tsunade's last name was not shown so far, because it could be Namikaze.

yondaime
06-20-2009, 07:58 PM
i agree but i don't agree fully

Nick Tasogare
06-20-2009, 07:58 PM
and by the way, that could be why Tsunade's last name was not shown so far, because it could be Namikaze.

That would make her The 4th's mom, and Naruto's actual Grandmother, hence him calling her "Grandma Tsunade"! Talk about symbolism!

Fan of Minato
06-20-2009, 07:59 PM
Well, the Tobirama bit is true, but Hashirama combined two types of chakra, and that was a KG in and of itself (Mokuton), and The 4th used a special seal, and ninjutsu to do that teleportation thing. Tsunade can use Super Strength, but so can Sakura, and she isn't in that clan. Naruto is able to surpress the Fox because of his need to protect his friends. And Kakashi also stated that a possible reason he has so much Chakra is because of the Kyuubi, even if his Chakra reserves are not the Kyuubi's, it may still affect his normal chakra amount.

No actually you see, he said he would have much more chakra if he was not suppressing the kyubi, he said this when training To complete the wind shrukin.

Nick Tasogare
06-20-2009, 08:02 PM
No actually you see, he said he would have much more chakra if he was not suppressing the kyubi, he said this when training To complete the wind shrukin.

I remember him saying that even without the Kyuubi Chakra, he has 4 times the Chakra reserves that he himself had. Which is why he can use so many Shadow Clones, and do the Shadow Clone Training. I also think I remember Jiraiya (rest his soul :() saying that he had a lot of chakra, and it could be that the Kyuubi somehow ccauses his chakra to be so abundant, and if you think about it, all the Hosts seem to have a lot of chakra without using their tailed beast.

But I could be wrong.

Fan of Minato
06-20-2009, 08:02 PM
That would make her The 4th's mom, and Naruto's actual Grandmother, hence him calling her "Grandma Tsunade"! Talk about symbolism!
Right

and Naruto Addict also said that it would be ironic on Kishimoto's part if that becomes true.

and what I meant by chakra was their unique chakra, and their name means one thousand skills(as per by Narutopedia). You know it would be helpful because if naruto uses sealing jutsu, because he can control gerotora(the toad key)

Nick Tasogare
06-20-2009, 08:03 PM
Right

and Naruto Addict also said that it would be ironic on Kishimoto's part if that becomes true.

and what I meant by chakra was their unique chakra, and their name means one thousand skills(as per by Narutopedia). You know it would be helpful because if naruto uses sealing jutsu, because he can control gerotora(the toad key)

I never got the Toad Key, what is that about?

Nick Tasogare
06-20-2009, 08:05 PM
and did anyone else notice Senju is really clost to Senjutsu? I realize they both mean seperate things, just found it ironic. :lol:

Fan of Minato
06-20-2009, 08:06 PM
I remember him saying that even without the Kyuubi Chakra, he has 4 times the Chakra reserves that he himself had. Which is why he can use so many Shadow Clones, and do the Shadow Clone Training. I also think I remember Jiraiya (rest his soul :() saying that he had a lot of chakra, and it could be that the Kyuubi somehow ccauses his chakra to be so abundant, and if you think about it, all the Hosts seem to have a lot of chakra without using their tailed beast.

But I could be wrong.

Well, you see, he said if he was not suppressing the kyubi his chakra would be 100 times more, so he probably knows that and in the situation that Tsunade dies, he will be the one to reveal it.

Fan of Minato
06-20-2009, 08:09 PM
Yes I found that out too, I actually thought that the Senju helped in the creation of the Senjutsu when I first thought about it(this was when I first heard about it, and did not read the whole manga.), and I also think that Minato knows senjutsu,
because the frog says that Naruto certainly surpassed them "two", and this proves that the elder frogs know about someone who summoned frogs, and apparently, Minato, many fans knew this, but this proves it, and you know Minato, is every way a ninja fit for senjutsu, and was trained under Jiraiya, so it is possible.

Nick Tasogare
06-20-2009, 08:10 PM
Oh yea, I remember now, I think thaat it would be cool if he were a Senju, but Kishimoto-sama would need to come up with some complicated family ties to make the connection, which he could definitly do! :)

Nick Tasogare
06-20-2009, 08:11 PM
Yes I found that out too, I actually thought that the Senju helped in the creation of the Senjutsu when I first thought about it(this was when I first heard about it, and did not read the whole manga.), and I also think that Minato knows senjutsu,
because the frog says that Naruto certainly surpassed them "two", and this proves that the elder frogs know about someone who summoned frogs, and apparently, Minato, many fans knew this, but this proves it, and you know Minato, is every way a ninja fit for senjutsu, and was trained under Jiraiya, so it is possible.

He also is shown summoning Gaamabunta in the Games for Naruto's jutsu, as well as when he sealed the Kyuubi, he was on Gamabunta, and I think I remember Gamabunta saying he resembled "him" but I'm not sure.

Fan of Minato
06-20-2009, 08:16 PM
He probably would just as Naruto Addict said,
Dan and Tsunade married before he died,
and Minato was born after Dan died, I believe the whole theory was not posted on this site, Here is the whole theory on this link

Fan of Minato
06-20-2009, 09:43 PM
I never got the Toad Key, what is that about?

Well, you see it is key to Naruto's seal, when Naruto unleashed his four tails on Jiraiya(not shown to us, only told about), it is revealed that Jiraiya played with the seal for that to happen. So lets say that it can help restore the seal, that is what it is predicted to do.

ThunderSpirit
06-20-2009, 10:03 PM
I've been thinking about this theory for a while now, ever since the Valley of the End, and I think it makes a lot of sense. I'll actually be surprised if Naruto is not a Senju.

Nick Tasogare
06-20-2009, 10:06 PM
Well, you see it is key to Naruto's seal, when Naruto unleashed his four tails on Jiraiya(not shown to us, only told about), it is revealed that Jiraiya played with the seal for that to happen. So lets say that it can help restore the seal, that is what it is predicted to do.

So, basically, it can re-seal the seal? I thought when Minato came to him when he went 8 tailed, he re-sealed it, and said it was the last time he would be able to.

ThunderSpirit
06-20-2009, 10:11 PM

I am wondering why Jiraiya was playing with the seal. In his conversation with the toad key (prior to fighting Pain), Jiraiya seems to be talking about some kind of jutsu that he was trying to teach Naruto, and Jiraiya also suggests Minato probably wanted him to know this jutsu. I wonder if it might be the Senju ability to suppress the Kyuubi. If Naruto is Senju and can master this skill, that would explain why Minato thought that Naruto could handle the Kyuubi.

KyuubiAkatsuki
06-20-2009, 10:22 PM
The theory makes a lot of sense, i've never thought about it, but thats some good stuff to back it up.

Vaan
06-20-2009, 10:48 PM
:If Naruto is really a Senju then he is pretty much bound to fight Sasuke sooner or later just like Madara and Hashirama did.
And as we know way back Madara lost the Battle and Hashirama succeded.

about 16 years ago it was pretty much the same situation.
Minato father of Naruto (thereby also a possible Senju) against the 9 tailed fox controlled by Madara.

If Minato was a Senju then 16 years ago he most likely fought Madara as well.
History repeats:Minato student of Jiraya like Naruto.The resemblence of team 7 to the 3 Sannin.The battle of the clans.everything.

Gamabunta
06-20-2009, 11:16 PM
I don't believe that the fourth is Tsunade's son. It's just too farfetched.

And whether or not Naruto is a Senju, soley depends on Madara's honesty and phrasing. Sure, Madara stated the Senju's controlled the position of Hokage, but that could be figurative (as in their pupils now control it).

Personally I think he was being honest in this instance. Kishimoto has used alot of forshadowed along the way (Sasuke as a hawk, 4th being naruto's dad, etc).

<Aurega?>
06-21-2009, 10:34 AM
What about Tobi then? I doubt any of us expected him to be the real leader.

So I think Kishimoto will have some surprises for us. He clearly stated in an interview that Naruto's heritage will be explored further.

Airgrimes
06-21-2009, 02:29 PM
look at minato's slightly thin eyes, like how the 1st hokage and 2nd hokage have thin eyes.
(I found a connection)
Naruto probably is a Senju.

Fan of Minato
06-23-2009, 09:19 AM
So, basically, it can re-seal the seal? I thought when Minato came to him when he went 8 tailed, he re-sealed it, and said it was the last time he would be able to.

yes, so the seal can be restored maybe only one more time, but I doubt it, I see naruto going nine-tails at least once, in his fight with Madara, which he is destined to fight.

<Aurega?>
06-24-2009, 01:12 AM
I doubt Naruto will go to the 9-tailed stage. I do think that he will eventually be able to control the tailed beast though and be able to use all of his powers.

His unique power is getting everyone to walk with him, and I don't believe the fox is an exception.

Itachi-Sama
06-24-2009, 01:18 PM
Interesting theory....

The Anbu's Fiery Rose
06-24-2009, 01:25 PM
Aside from Minato and Naruto being possibly Senju, what about Yamato? Is he technically Senju since he has the First Hokage's DNA?

Fan of Minato
06-24-2009, 01:28 PM
well technically I suppose, but the DNA was implanted in him, not inherited, so he would not be a senju.

<Aurega?>
06-30-2009, 05:13 AM
Who else in Konoha have blonde hair really? Ino is the only other person I can think of...

Windking
06-30-2009, 05:19 AM
interesting..
and it would surely cause an trauma to me if its true..

Kaze-Ryuu
06-30-2009, 05:57 AM
Who else in Konoha have blonde hair really? Ino is the only other person I can think of...

Tsunade is a blonde, is she not?

goldendreamer
06-30-2009, 06:51 PM
I 'm waiting for the truth to come out
for sure!:lol:

<Aurega?>
07-29-2009, 02:48 AM
Tsunade is a blonde, is she not?

Well, besides Tsunade who the prediction is about.

Windking
07-29-2009, 02:52 AM
its a good theory to come up with..
but since its still not confirmed
i dont believe that naruto is a senju..

mangagirl
08-14-2009, 04:18 PM
hmm idk

Tenrai Uzumaki
10-29-2009, 06:19 PM
Awesome, but one thing is out of place. Danzou hates Tsunade and Tsunade hates Danzou. I think the talk Jiraiya had with Tsunade is a bit twisted in itself. Now think about this:
What if Jiraiya sensed that Madara or one of the other akatsuki like Zetsu was watching, dont you think Jiraiya would deliberately say that so Madara or who ever woulnt attack Tsunade who is the Hokage. Also if you think about it: remember that look Tsunade gave Jiraiya. Maybe Jiraiya and Tsunade had an affair and Tsunade never told Jiraiya he was the father. Here is evidence that Jiraiya mightve been the father 1. He has learned the Rasengan from Minato 2. He has been training Naruto jutsus that his father has created 3. Jiraiya and Tsunade have the same conection as Naruto and Sakura do. One last thing to add to yor prediction, you know how you said that Minato and Tsunade have the same hair color. Well Jiraiya and Minato have the same eye color.

flamey234
10-30-2009, 03:46 PM
Awesome, but one thing is out of place. Danzou hates Tsunade and Tsunade hates Danzou. I think the talk Jiraiya had with Tsunade is a bit twisted in itself. Now think about this:
What if Jiraiya sensed that Madara or one of the other akatsuki like Zetsu was watching, dont you think Jiraiya would deliberately say that so Madara or who ever woulnt attack Tsunade who is the Hokage. Also if you think about it: remember that look Tsunade gave Jiraiya. Maybe Jiraiya and Tsunade had an affair and Tsunade never told Jiraiya he was the father. Here is evidence that Jiraiya mightve been the father 1. He has learned the Rasengan from Minato 2. He has been training Naruto jutsus that his father has created 3. Jiraiya and Tsunade have the same conection as Naruto and Sakura do. One last thing to add to yor prediction, you know how you said that Minato and Tsunade have the same hair color. Well Jiraiya and Minato have the same eye color.
How could they have an affair if they are not married to each other? Plus, you can have the same color eyes as someone else without being related.

<Aurega?>
11-07-2009, 02:36 AM
Haven't posted here in a while, but doesn't it seem like this theory have gotten stronger in the latest chapters?

Kon
11-07-2009, 02:42 AM
he is a Uzumaki/Namikaze but Senju could be in his ansestory

JMLapaxSF
11-07-2009, 04:09 AM
Maybe an ancestry. Some of them are quite true. but nice find :D

NarutoRulez
11-07-2009, 04:27 AM
Oh my god, this...makes...perfect...sense!!!

It really could be that Tsunade is Naruto's grandma, and Jirayia his grandfather. Remember the scene (I think it was after Naruto learned the Toad-Collaboration tequnique) where Jirayia was sitting under the shade of a tree and Naruto leaning against him? That kinda gets you into the theory of it too.

kay
11-07-2009, 04:45 AM
that just might be true

cuase i remmber when kakshi and yamato spoke to madara and naruto was in a wood cage madara said he sees the senju fire in him or something like that
now why would madrad say such a thing if it wasnt true

kay
11-07-2009, 04:46 AM
Oh my god, this...makes...perfect...sense!!!

It really could be that Tsunade is Naruto's grandma, and Jirayia his grandfather. Remember the scene (I think it was after Naruto learned the Toad-Collaboration tequnique) where Jirayia was sitting under the shade of a tree and Naruto leaning against him? That kinda gets you into the theory of it too.
thats not the theroy

Nemico
11-07-2009, 07:57 AM

Discuss.

Wow to have made that prediction that long ago and it seems so right its impressive. It just makes it highly likely that Naruto is a senju, but i had a conversation with someone else a couple weeks back and we had come to the conclusion that almost everyone in the leaf has somewhere in their past the blood of the Senju because if we only know of a couple of Senju its because all the others probably formed their own families and such and soon lost their name. This might just mean that in Naruto the Senju blood is just more direct.

sasu_girl
11-07-2009, 08:09 AM
i believe naruto is a senju after reading this

Soro Hanosh
11-07-2009, 08:54 AM
I'm sure Naruto is a senju but I don't know if Tsunade is his gramma or not

ShadowKyuubi
11-07-2009, 09:19 AM
Naruto

yukimaru darkadow
11-07-2009, 01:37 PM
wouldent then naruto use wood style