PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 501 Discussion

mrsticky005
07-07-2010, 07:54 PM
Discuss.

Who's a cuter baby? Baby Naruto or Baby Sasuke?

Wonder if we'll see Baby Sakura?

narulvr
07-07-2010, 07:56 PM
it was good the endin was sad when minato said he'll be back b4 u kno it cuz we all kno tht isn't true, sniffle

zerosameri
07-07-2010, 07:57 PM
I hate you mrsticky005 XD
--

I lol'ed when Minato said Who the hell is this guy that seen so OOC for him

page 4 last line pannle 2. Pure Win,.. Page 4 too

Page 14 Damn Minato is cool :lol:

OrochimaruLucas
07-07-2010, 07:59 PM
ha i know right?

but cute itachi holding baby sasukeeeeeee!!!

Kurodo Akabane
07-07-2010, 08:03 PM
Tobi isn't Madara, him and his stupid lies.

zerosameri
07-07-2010, 08:03 PM
Tobi isn't Madara, him and his stupid lies. Tobi is Madara get over it

Kurodo Akabane
07-07-2010, 08:04 PM
Got any proof that he isn't lying?

Cause him saying it really doesn't cut it.

And the mask is really suspicious.

zerosameri
07-07-2010, 08:06 PM

I will gladly give you all the proof you want just go throw all my thread and you'll see all the thread I made with proof saying Tobi = Madara

--
I was kinda disappointed with thus chapter. IDK but i really liked it too, Minto is really OOC :lol:

mrsticky005
07-07-2010, 08:07 PM

Well we see here that he can control the Nine Tails.
So until there's another Uchiha from that time who
can do that then the masked man here is Madara.

Also he wants to destroy the Hidden Leaf--like Madara

and he says he's been waiting a long time---like Madara would have.

Of course the mask is suspicious. Madara is suspicious.

Kurodo Akabane
07-07-2010, 08:08 PM
Until I see Tobi taking off the mask I refuse to believe that his words aren't lies.

mrsticky005
07-07-2010, 08:10 PM
Until I see Tobi taking off the mask I refuse to believe that his words aren't lies.

Tobi is a liar for sure but saying he's Madara isn't the big lie.

The big lie was that he didn't control Nine Tails...and here we see he did.

3littlepigs
07-07-2010, 08:15 PM
Great chapter!! It was even better than last week and to me that's saying something!
So it seems like he is Madara (or Tobi whatever you wanna call him) because it was so easy for him to control the Kyuubi and the Kyuubi recognized him.

I'm surprised too that Kushina didn't die immediately after having the Kyuubi taken out of her body...her clan's powers are really something. Still I'm sure both Minato and her know she'll eventually die...(unless the whole "if a bijuu is taken out of the jinchuriki they die" thing isn't true anymore).

I'm really curious how Minato will decide to seal the Kyuubi inside Naruto without consulting Kushina on the matter? I don't think Madara will give him a chance to leave the battlefield and then come back....and I really wanna see Kakashi and Jiraya.

oh and OMFG!! Itachi's on the last page!!! `<3 He's just as cool as Minato!!!

Also did anyone else feel the chapter was extremely short? :shock:

HiddenRoar
07-07-2010, 08:16 PM
Kurodo, Chapter 309 Page 03

Hu-hu-huu...

3littlepigs
07-07-2010, 08:18 PM

Sorry but why is the mask so suspicious all of a sudden? :shock: and we've never seen Tobi without a mask so how would you know his words aren't lies? yeah we've seen what Madara looks like but all the Uchihas look alike and obviously the Madara we've seen was really young...also if Hashirama did leave scars then we can't be sure what Madara would look like if he was alive....

mrsticky005
07-07-2010, 08:19 PM
Kurodo, Chapter 309 Page 03

Hu-hu-huu...

Kurodo?

zerosameri
07-07-2010, 08:20 PM
Sorry but why is the mask so suspicious all of a sudden? :shock: and we've never seen Tobi without a mask so how would you know his words aren't lies? yeah we've seen what Madara looks like but all the Uchihas look alike and obviously the Madara we've seen was really young...also if Hashirama did leave scars then we can't be sure what Madara would look like if he was alive....The all powerful Mask the make Tobi excused from the Mask rule and screws everyone else over. That damn mask :lol:

Mangekyou Sasuke
07-07-2010, 08:23 PM
Little Itachi holding baby Sasuke! xD

*Talim of the moonlight*
07-07-2010, 08:23 PM
We Still Ain't See The Effing Face!!!!!

somerandomgirl14
07-07-2010, 08:24 PM
Psh, Baby Naruto is soooo cute. I sugiggled.

Uh... Yeah.

mrsticky005
07-07-2010, 08:33 PM
Itachi appearing in this chapter is likely to be more than just a cameo.

Itachi is going to be a witness. He will witness the masked man controlling Nine Tails.

Thus explaining how Itachi was able to find Madara.

HiddenRoar
07-07-2010, 08:35 PM
We Still Ain't See The Effing Face!!!!!

Chapter 309 Page 03
You know Obito should be around 14-15 by now. Are you still going to hold on to your theory?

Yori
07-07-2010, 08:49 PM
Seriously, Madara one of the most bad ass characters in the history of Anime. He is heartless..

mrsticky005
07-07-2010, 08:53 PM
Seriously, Madara one of the most bad ass characters in the history of Anime. He is heartless..

It's about time we saw his villain side.

Wooster
07-07-2010, 08:55 PM
Tobi is a liar for sure but saying he's Madara isn't the big lie.

The big lie was that he didn't control Nine Tails...and here we see he did.
The real question is, why did Madara lie? Why would Sasuke give a flying fart if Madara summoned the Nine Tails or not?

I hope the answer isn't that Kishimoto just got lazy and wanted to keep us in suspense, so he had Madara lie about it.

Maybe something happens to Uchiha's that he doesn't want Sasuke to know? Still doesn't make sense because he told Sasuke he wanted to destroy the Uchiha clan.

What's going on? Maybe some sort of connection to an alliance with Danzo? That's the only thing I could see that would set Sasuke against Madara.

So what am I saying? Duh, DANZO! DANZO! GIVE ME SOME DANZO!!!!

zerosameri
07-07-2010, 09:00 PM
I just though of this.... We get to see were the Bad half of is

mrsticky005
07-07-2010, 09:00 PM
The real question is, why did Madara lie? Why would Sasuke give a flying fart if Madara summoned the Nine Tails or not?

I hope the answer isn't that Kishimoto just got lazy and wanted to keep us in suspense, so he had Madara lie about it.

Maybe something happens to Uchiha's that he doesn't want Sasuke to know? Still doesn't make sense because he told Sasuke he wanted to destroy the Uchiha clan.

What's going on? Maybe some sort of connection to an alliance with Danzo? That's the only thing I could see that would set Sasuke against Madara.

Because it's the cornerstone of Madara's story.

With Madara's story, the Nine Tails was a natural disaster that Uchiha
was unjustly blamed for and Itachi was forced to kill off the clan.

However now Madara is to blame for the the Nine Tails attack
and allowed the Uchiha Clan to be exterminated instead of
revealing that he was the one who unleashed Nine Tails.

Since Madara was thought dead people wouldn't have guessed it was him.

Wooster
07-07-2010, 09:03 PM
Because it's the cornerstone of Madara's story.

With Madara's story, the Nine Tails was a natural disaster that Uchiha
was unjustly blamed for and Itachi was forced to kill off the clan.

However now Madara is to blame for the the Nine Tails attack
and allowed the Uchiha Clan to be exterminated instead of
revealing that he was the one who unleashed Nine Tails.

Since Madara was thought dead people wouldn't have guessed it was him.
Still, why would Sasuke care? It wasn't the Uchiha clan's fault, and they were falsely blamed.

somerandomgirl14
07-07-2010, 09:03 PM

Well, I'm not sure about this but... if he told that he did do the attack (And since higher up people thought it was the Uchiha that did it, which lead to their ultimate demise.) then Sasugay would go... emo on him. If he found out Madara did it, look who's next on the kill train!

Wooster
07-07-2010, 09:04 PM
Well, I'm not sure about this but... if he told that he did do the attack (And since higher up people thought it was the Uchiha that did it, which lead to their ultimate demise.) then Sasugay would go... emo on him. If he found out Madara did it, look who's next on the kill train!
But Madara made a deal with Itachi TO kill the Uchiha Clan.

Madara should be on Sasuke's To Kill List. Sasuke is just an idiot.

mrsticky005
07-07-2010, 09:07 PM
Still, why would Sasuke care? It wasn't the Uchiha clan's fault, and they were falsely blamed.

Because the guy who is to blame is Madara.

If Konoha did not know Madara was still alive but had reason to believe
the Nine Tails was being controlled (Itachi being a witness) then it would
be reasonable to conclude that it was the work of an Uchiha.

and if there's a Danzo/Madara deal...well that's the nail in the coffin.

mrsticky005
07-07-2010, 09:08 PM
But Madara made a deal with Itachi TO kill the Uchiha Clan.

Madara should be on Sasuke's To Kill List. Sasuke is just an idiot.

I suspect Sasuke has plans to later kill off Madara but yes he's an idiot.

He's an idiot because it's painfully obvious he's doing exactly what Madara wants.

Wooster
07-07-2010, 09:09 PM
Because the guy who is to blame is Madara.

If Konoha did not know Madara was still alive but had reason to believe
the Nine Tails was being controlled (Itachi being a witness) then it would
be reasonable to conclude that it was the work of an Uchiha.

and if there's a Danzo/Madara deal...well that's the nail in the coffin.
That's fine. But Madara told the story to Sasuke not Konoha.

somerandomgirl14
07-07-2010, 09:11 PM
Wooster, even though Danzo is dead, is he somehow connected to every single chapter?

I don't think that made sense.

Wooster
07-07-2010, 09:15 PM
Wooster, even though Danzo is dead, is he somehow connected to every single chapter?

I don't think that made sense.
Huh? Me or you?

Ahh..but we are in the past. Danzo is alive and scheming. We know he met Madara at some point. Why not now?

mrsticky005
07-07-2010, 09:15 PM
That's fine. But Madara told the story to Sasuke not Konoha.

Actually he kinda did tell Konoha:

He told Naruto, Kakashi and Yamato who probably told Konoha.

Of course this was after telling Sasuke.

Though I wonder how Naruto is going to explain all this to Sasuke?

somerandomgirl14
07-07-2010, 09:19 PM
@Wooster

Why did I just imagine the last line being said with a french accent?

Anyway, I meant you... I'm reaaaaally random at times. Sowwie.

So what your saying is that he saw Madara? But, then again peoples thought he was dead. But during the Five Kage Summit arc... He knew it was him. Danzo knowing who Madara was I mean. So it could be possible that he met with him before. Though, I'm just going off his reaction.

Wooster
07-07-2010, 09:22 PM
Danzo HAS met Madara before. I think everyone assumed that it as during the Uchiha Massacre. After all, Danzo has Shisui's eye and Madara knew about it. However, that's not conclusive, perhaps Madara and Danzo meet now.

Edit: Holy Sheet, there are a lot of guests on tonight. :shock:

mrsticky005
07-07-2010, 09:25 PM
Danzo HAS met Madara before. I think everyone assumed that it as during the Uchiha Massacre. After all, Danzo has Shisui's eye and Madara knew about it. However, that's not conclusive, perhaps Madara and Danzo meet now.

Edit: Holy Sheet, there are a lot of guests on tonight. :shock:

The Danzo/Madara meeting is going to be epic.

somerandomgirl14
07-07-2010, 09:25 PM

Right, I think it was during Kyubi attack.

But here's the thing...

Why did he have the whole clan killed off? :/

I'm totally siding with you though... but still if he did meet then... just why?

It could go with my theory that,

Madara can time travel...

3littlepigs
07-07-2010, 09:28 PM
Itachi appearing in this chapter is likely to be more than just a cameo.

Itachi is going to be a witness. He will witness the masked man controlling Nine Tails.

Thus explaining how Itachi was able to find Madara.
Definitely...I think this is where he will realize that Madara is still alive...seeing this masked man controlling the Kyuubi and then maybe hearing from his clan how Uchiha Madara was the only Uchiha capable of that.

LOL You're even more addicted to Danzou than me to Itachi. Still, I think he lied in order to have an "easier" time winning Sasuke over...think about it, if he said that he did use the Kyuubi to attack the village then it was because of that that everything else even happened to the Uchiha clan in the first place. But if he says that the Kyuubi was a natural disaster than it makes the Uchiha seem more like martyrs of some kind and makes Sasuke even angrier that they would be blamed without there having being any Uchiha interference at all (in this case Madara) or at least that's my opinion.

Wait didn't Madara say specifically that they hadn't seen each other since the night of the Uchiha massacre...maybe I don't remember correctly....

Wooster
07-07-2010, 09:29 PM
The Danzo/Madara meeting is going to be epic.Bell yeah!

Although, I am still disappointed we didn't have Sai Shaft telling us flash backs.:(

Right, I think it was during Kyubi attack.

But here's the thing...

Why did he have the whole clan killed off? :/

I'm totally siding with you though... but still if he did meet then... just why?

It could go with my theory that,

Madara can time travel...
Well, Danzo probably thought the Uchiha clan was involved. OR maybe Danzo meets Madara, but doesn't realize it is Madara... yet.

Thus, he thinks it just an Uchiha clan memeber.

Heck, Madara may have done this intentionally to have Danzo go after the Uchiha caln.

Jose
07-07-2010, 09:30 PM
Can someone please send me the link to this chapther through PM. I really wanna read it. =P

Wooster
07-07-2010, 09:32 PM
Definitely...I think this is where he will realize that Madara is still alive...seeing this masked man controlling the Kyuubi and then maybe hearing from his clan how Uchiha Madara was the only Uchiha capable of that.

LOL You're even more addicted to Danzou than me to Itachi. Still, I think he lied in order to have an "easier" time winning Sasuke over...think about it, if he said that he did use the Kyuubi to attack the village then it was because of that that everything else even happened to the Uchiha clan in the first place. But if he says that the Kyuubi was a natural disaster than it makes the Uchiha seem more like martyrs of some kind and makes Sasuke even angrier that they would be blamed without there having being any Uchiha interference at all (in this case Madara) or at least that's my opinion.

Wait didn't Madara say specifically that they hadn't seen each other since the night of the Uchiha massacre...maybe I don't remember correctly....
I do love me some Danzo. Eh...I think Madara telling Sasuke he was planning to kill the Uchiha clan is just as bad. Sasuke is a crap sack.

He said that night or something to that effect. It wasn't the Uchiha massacre specifically. It seemed like that was implied, but you know Kishimoto.

Yo_Slayer
07-07-2010, 09:34 PM
I suspect Sasuke has plans to later kill off Madara but yes he's an idiot.

He's an idiot because it's painfully obvious he's doing exactly what Madara wants.

But thats just it, I believe that Sasuke knows that he's doing what Madaras wants and he also knows that the only way to complete his goals and to get what he want is by allowing Madara to do what he needs to do, for instance... the death of the almighty Danzo and i guess you can say his EMS.

3littlepigs
07-07-2010, 09:37 PM
I do love me some Danzo. Eh...I think Madara telling Sasuke he was planning to kill the Uchiha clan is just as bad. Sasuke is a crap sack.

He said that night or something to that effect. It wasn't the Uchiha massacre specifically. It seemed like that was implied, but you know Kishimoto.
lol Nah...I mean he had to admit to hating them otherwise what was his excuse for helping Itachi that night? Itachi had been ordered to but not Madara...I think he needed to admit hating them and wanting revenge but then making them seem like they were completely innocent for the kyuubi attack so that the Leaf's suspicion on the Uchiha was completely undeserved...

Oh ok :)

InuyashaGirl
07-07-2010, 09:37 PM
lolohwd says" seeing kushina screaming in pain and struggling....................Hot and sexy"

somerandomgirl14
07-07-2010, 09:39 PM
Heck, Madara may have done this intentionally to have Danzo go after the Uchiha caln.

Exactly, and damn, Madara is oooooone smart dude.

Wooster
07-07-2010, 09:42 PM
lol Nah...I mean he had to admit to hating them otherwise what was his excuse for helping Itachi that night? Itachi had been ordered to but not Madara...I think he needed to admit hating them and wanting revenge but then making them seem like they were completely innocent for the kyuubi attack so that the Leaf's suspicion on the Uchiha was completely undeserved...

Oh ok :)
I guess, but Sasuke should have killed Madara then and there if he were consistent in anyway.

Exactly, and damn, Madara is oooooone smart dude.
Maybe, although Danzo may just have decided the Uchiha needed to die because they were just evil in of themselves and used the Nine Tails attack as justification.

He wasn't very wrong on that one.

mrsticky005
07-07-2010, 09:44 PM
But thats just it, I believe that Sasuke knows that he's doing what Madaras wants and he also knows that the only way to complete his goals and to get what he want is by allowing Madara to do what he needs to do, for instance... the death of the almighty Danzo and i guess you can say his EMS.

Sasuke will either be revealed to a complete moron or a complete genius.

somerandomgirl14
07-07-2010, 09:48 PM
Maybe, although Danzo may just have decided the Uchiha needed to die because they were just evil in of themselves and used the Nine Tails attack as justification.

He wasn't very wrong on that one.

Or he just wanted Sishui (sp?) sharingan... :/

It's really a toss up. This calls for Sai Shaft.

But I don't think he likes me...

3littlepigs
07-07-2010, 09:49 PM
I guess, but Sasuke should have killed Madara then and there if he were consistent in anyway.

Oh yeah I won't argue that one ;)
Sasuke will either be revealed to a complete moron or a complete genius.
I'm gonna go with the first....:???:

mrsticky005
07-07-2010, 09:56 PM
Oh yeah I won't argue that one ;)

I'm gonna go with the first....:???:

With how the story is headed, Sasuke is definitely looking like a complete moron. However I won't be surprised if Kishimoto retcons Sasuke into a
complete genius just like how he retcon evil Itachi into good Itachi.

Wooster
07-07-2010, 09:57 PM
Or he just wanted Sishui (sp?) sharingan... :/

It's really a toss up. This calls for Sai Shaft.

But I don't think he likes me...
Shishui.;)

Nonsense, Sai Shaft is love machine to all the chicks.

I thought I probably should tone it down for you younger ladies.:lol:

somerandomgirl14
07-07-2010, 09:57 PM
Uh... I'm 14... 0_0

Wooster
07-07-2010, 09:58 PM
With how the story is headed, Sasuke is definitely looking like a complete moron. However I won't be surprised if Kishimoto retcons Sasuke into a
Mmm..Itachi Twist.

Blech...Sasuke Sludge.

@Some: I didn't need to know that. :lol: I just saying you are young no matter what.

mrsticky005
07-07-2010, 09:58 PM
Shishui.;)

Nonsense, Sai Shaft is love machine to all the chicks.

I thought I probably should tone it down for you younger ladies.:lol:

Shisui is the proper spelling.

mrsticky005
07-07-2010, 09:59 PM
Uh... I'm 14... 0_0

Hence a younger lady. Remember Wooster is old.

somerandomgirl14
07-07-2010, 10:00 PM
@Wooster. Sowwie.

EDIT: @sticky, Exactly how old is he?

Wooster
07-07-2010, 10:04 PM
Shisui is the proper spelling.
Didn't you see the wink?:lol:

Hence a younger lady. Remember Wooster is old.
Sometimes you really wish the filters weren't in place, but...

Go suck an egg, give yourself a dozen paper cuts and jump into a lake of lemon juice you filthy animal!!!

Edit: @Some 94.

somerandomgirl14
07-07-2010, 10:05 PM
@Wooster Was that Sai Shaft line intended for me?

Wooster
07-07-2010, 10:06 PM
@Wooster Was that Sai Shaft line intended for me?
Yes.:lol:

dillydally
07-07-2010, 10:10 PM
It was a really good chapter in my opinion. Made me almost want to cry.

somerandomgirl14
07-07-2010, 10:10 PM
http://forums.megcabot.com/public/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif

Okay then.

mrsticky005
07-07-2010, 10:21 PM
@Wooster. Sowwie.

EDIT: @sticky, Exactly how old is he?

How old is Wooster? Good question. It's hard to give an exact number
for his age but I think Genesis Chapter 1 Verse 1 can tell us when
Wooster was born...

"In the beginning..."

somerandomgirl14
07-07-2010, 10:23 PM
@Sticky.

Niiiiiiiiice.

EDIT: This thread isn't even about 501 anymore....

Wooster
07-07-2010, 10:29 PM
@Sticky.

Niiiiiiiiice.

EDIT: This thread isn't even about 501 anymore....
You know just for that I'm glad I commented on your photo.:p

It's your fault!

somerandomgirl14
07-07-2010, 10:30 PM
THAT WAS MY REALLY PICTURE!!!! I'M NOT LYING!

Has this thread turned into a fail thread?

3littlepigs
07-07-2010, 10:32 PM
Yeah well this is manga and Kishi we're talking about but that would completely ruin it for me....so all that time Naruto would have been trying to save someone who didn't need saving? :shock:

mrsticky005
07-07-2010, 10:36 PM
Yeah well this is manga and Kishi we're talking about but that would completely ruin it for me....so all that time Naruto would have been trying to save someone who didn't need saving? :shock:

Sorta...

Sasuke won't be able to take down Madara on his own.
He needs Naruto's help.

WindScar22
07-07-2010, 10:36 PM
I wonder if we'll be able to see Madara's face soon. Think about it. Madara is using his old mask. Now he has that swirly one. Maybe during the Nine-Tail's rampage it breaks and we get to see his most recent face, and he has to use the swirly one? That would be cool. Anyway, it was a good chapter. Baby Naruto looks cute. Man, Madara is definitely the tricky one.

mrsticky005
07-07-2010, 10:37 PM

This thread was a fail thread from the beginning I'm who's the moron who started it...

Oh wait.

Wooster
07-07-2010, 10:37 PM

I never said it wasn't.:cool:

No it is just has a "Bit of Stick and Wooster" applied to it.

Um.. go Madara you outsmarted Minato. Boo yah!

Anbu_Black_Op
07-07-2010, 10:41 PM
Sorta...

He needs Naruto's help.
wouldnt that be epic to see naruto and sasuke fight together against madara

somerandomgirl14
07-07-2010, 10:42 PM
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh, mah friend K isn't going to be happy about Madara outsmarting him.

Wooster
07-07-2010, 10:43 PM
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh, mah friend K isn't going to be happy about Madara outsmarting him.
Sorry, Minato is dumb.

mrsticky005
07-07-2010, 10:45 PM
wouldnt that be epic to see naruto and sasuke fight together against madara

It's gonna be epic if they make it to a fight with strategy.

If Foo and Torune is a hint for things to come then it's gonna be epic.

mrsticky005
07-07-2010, 10:46 PM
Sorry, Minato is dumb.

True. Minato is dumb.

However he's still cool.

Sorta like how Naruto isn't that bright but still awesome.

somerandomgirl14
07-07-2010, 10:47 PM
And again, Kushina is full of win.

Wooster
07-07-2010, 11:00 PM
And again, Kushina is full of win.
You mean doing nothing?

Well, we will give her a break as she did just pop out a Naruto.

3littlepigs
07-07-2010, 11:02 PM
Sorta...

He needs Naruto's help.
Yeah I believe that can be expected..honestly I would be shocked if Sasuke and Naruto didn't join forces to get rid of Madara...but still I'm hoping Naruto will be somehow able to make Sasuke wake up and come back from the Dark Side. If Sasuke had been good all along that would kind of ruin it for me....:???:

mrsticky005
07-07-2010, 11:04 PM
Yeah I believe that can be expected..honestly I would be shocked if Sasuke and Naruto didn't join forces to get rid of Madara...but still I'm hoping Naruto will be somehow able to make Sasuke wake up and come back from the Dark Side. If Sasuke had been good all along that would kind of ruin it for me....:???:

I'm kinda wondering if Itachi was ever brainwashed.

somerandomgirl14
07-07-2010, 11:04 PM
You mean doing nothing?

Nooooo, buuuuut, I only like her because she called Sasugay a girl... Hehe. `:P

Narutorious
07-07-2010, 11:49 PM
I didn't read back on the pages, but have anyone indicated that with Kushina still being alive after getting the 9-tails out of her, that the same might happen to Naruto?

PlatonicZombie
07-08-2010, 12:18 AM
I didn't read back on the pages, but have anyone indicated that with Kushina still being alive after getting the 9-tails out of her, that the same might happen to Naruto?

No one has suggested this, but I don't think it will happen. Remember Madara was only able to do this because the seal was weak due to the birth. Kishi apparently is not a femanist... Still, Naruto is not female, unlike Sasuke (haha!), thus the seal shouldn't get weak enough for this same thing to happen. But who knows... Kishi is a sneaky one. Like Madara... Wait... it all makes sense!!! We're being brainwashed like Sasuke! Kishi has already been suggesting that books, or stories, have the power to change the world. This is Kishi's will we're reading; it's been a mind control technique this whole time!!

gama-sennin
07-08-2010, 12:25 AM
But how did minato snatch naruto out of madara's hands? Was it FTG or his base speed?
Because there is no kunai to be seen anywhere when he did that. But the next time when he jumps to avoid the explosion there is one marked kunai lying right next to him and FTG is also mentioned specifically.

If he saved naruto in his base speed then he is really fast, way faster than most of the naruto characters.

This chapter also proves that minato doesn't need to physically hit his target with a kunai in order to teleport.

Yo_Slayer
07-08-2010, 12:29 AM
Minato ftw!!!

mrsticky005
07-08-2010, 12:55 AM
But how did minato snatch naruto out of madara's hands? Was it FTG or his base speed?
Because there is no kunai to be seen anywhere when he did that. But the next time when he jumps to avoid the explosion there is one marked kunai lying right next to him and FTG is also mentioned specifically.

If he saved naruto in his base speed then he is really fast, way faster than most of the naruto characters.

This chapter also proves that minato doesn't need to physically hit his target with a kunai in order to teleport.

Probably base speed. He's probably just moving really fast there.

gama-sennin
07-08-2010, 01:27 AM
Probably base speed. He's probably just moving really fast there.

But that means minato in base mode was capable of saving naruto and get out of the way before the masked guy could bring his kunai down. Thats kindaa freaky since SM naruto got his face sliced by sasuke under same conditions. Considering sasuke was out of chakra and in near blind state gives minato even more speed ratings.

Also what do the letters on the masked guys hand mean? page 4 1st right

Danielle
07-08-2010, 01:34 AM
It was heart wrenching, poor Kushina! Naruto is deffinantly cute, but Sasuke has a full head of hair. Also, it makes me feel better towards Minato, to see him as an actual character who cared for his child. Up until now it was really up in the air.

mrsticky005
07-08-2010, 02:26 AM
But that means minato in base mode was capable of saving naruto and get out of the way before the masked guy could bring his kunai down. Thats kindaa freaky since SM naruto got his face sliced by sasuke under same conditions. Considering sasuke was out of chakra and in near blind state gives minato even more speed ratings.

Also what do the letters on the masked guys hand mean? page 4 1st right

What Minato did was probably how Sasuke "teleported" in Volume 34.

It's simply just moving very fast. It is not instantaneous though.

When Minato uses the special Kunai he teleports instantly.

Madara/Tobi can teleport instantly without using seals, signs, or tools.

Kiko-kun
07-08-2010, 02:27 AM
It came out? The next one after Madara steals baby naruto?

Danielle
07-08-2010, 02:30 AM
Oui, it has.

Kiko-kun
07-08-2010, 02:40 AM
OMG The first page is soooooooooooooo cute, then the last page with Itachi holding baby Sasuke!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Namikaze Minato Sensei
07-08-2010, 04:43 AM
I can't await to see Madara dead... Seriously he's a nerfkitten... He always shows up when he shouldn't ...I hate him because Kushina died because of him seeking revenge ...He should have died when he fought against Hashirama but he escaped like a scared little cat.... Madara<Senju Hashirama...

Rikudo Sennin
07-08-2010, 06:13 AM
Lol. this was a nice chapter.
Even though the happenings in the chapter
was the one i have predicted last days.

That was cool when Young Itachi appeared.
I think he was poking sasuke's eyes. xDD

The best part there was Minato saying "Ill be back before you know it".
(But actually he dies .xDD)

Kakashi-sama
07-08-2010, 08:23 AM
wow like orange-masked said, uzumaki clan really is something, i thought kushina would die instantly like other jinchuriki, now we're gonna see exactly what happened 16 yrs ago!! cant wait.....

Jakropha
07-08-2010, 08:44 AM
-_-

No mask, I knew he wouldn't add it this early!

At least we know from the fox of investigation that this Tobi is truly Madara, but as to present Tobi... He is NOT a good BOY! At least for keeping a dirty secret for this long from us fans.

jwesterville
07-08-2010, 08:48 AM
That line about Uzumaki's being tough and not dying right after losing their bijuu makes me more convinced that the Nine-Tails will be extracted from Naruto.

The last page of this chapter was pretty awesome though. Too bad Minato's not coming back though. And on another note, is this the Minato gaiden that Kishimoto referenced?

razor91327
07-08-2010, 08:56 AM
Baby Naruto :)

It was sad how Kushina was dying right next to Naruto`~(... anyways we shouldn't see Sakura because I believe she moved there late... like when she was 6 or something.

Err
07-08-2010, 10:00 AM
Liked the chapter. Naruto's mother is still very cute even after having two things come out of her.

Yo_Slayer
07-08-2010, 10:09 AM
I really enjoyed this chapter... I've honestly wanted to know what happen on the day of the Kyuubi attack since the beginning of the Manga, and now I get too !

=)

Namikaze Minato Sensei
07-08-2010, 10:17 AM
Why was the chapter this short ? 4 pages... who would buy something like this....

Kuroda Taishi
07-08-2010, 10:19 AM
I was semi disapointed with this one. I thought there would be more action. The next one should have it though. Cool to see more of the Flying Thunder God Technique.

Salena
07-08-2010, 10:21 AM
When Kushina held Naruto and was crying, I just broke down. :(

Yo_Slayer
07-08-2010, 10:21 AM
Why was the chapter this short ? 4 pages... who would buy something like this....

You must have mistaken somehow... this chapter was 17 pages, not 4, though it did seem short.

=)

Salena
07-08-2010, 10:22 AM
When Minato put on his cloak, it just got real. Awww yeah.

Namikaze Minato Sensei
07-08-2010, 10:27 AM
You must have mistaken somehow... this chapter was 17 pages, not 4, though it did seem short.

=)

yup 17 pages.... sorry my fault but still it seemed short, can't await chapter 502 :D

Mr. Dr.
07-08-2010, 10:29 AM

I'm not a big theory person but what Danzo did a little bit of brainwashing to make sure Itachi followed orders.

I hope we get to see 14-year old Kakashi or maybe Iruka (since his parents were killed). But there has to some kind of reveal that's going to happen in these flashback chapters or else it'll kind of weak.

crystalblade13
07-08-2010, 10:53 AM
i'm glad this chapter confirms that minato is freakin' fast even without his knives.

Kuroda Taishi
07-08-2010, 10:56 AM
i'm glad this chapter confirms that minato is freakin' fast even without his knives.

When exactly did it confirm that?

Namikaze Minato Sensei
07-08-2010, 11:06 AM
he uses markings.... there was a marking on kushina and a marking in their house... that's all ...

Mizuki
07-08-2010, 11:55 AM
It was a good chapter and I think naruto baby was really cute!!
But since perv sage died , jiraiya, now almost every sad part has made me cry `~(

Oh and i want madara to die he has been the cause of all problems `#(

trouble88
07-08-2010, 11:59 AM

plz read volume 44 of naruto because in that volume Kisame was bugs by tobi but then took the mask Kisame said " oh it you my lord mizukage I mean madra" trust me it there right zero??

3littlepigs
07-08-2010, 12:06 PM

=)
Honestly 4 pages it's what seemed like to me too!! lol :)
Sorry, Minato is dumb.
Wait how is Minato dumb?
True. Minato is dumb.

However he's still cool.

Sorta like how Naruto isn't that bright but still awesome.
Naruto can't be compared to Minato! His personality is obviously similar to Kushina...he lets his emotions control him...Minato can definitely control his emotions. I really couldn't disagree more with you two than on this one....
I wouldn't put it past Kishi....I mean Itachi just like Minato was very good at predicting people's actions and he planned well for them. He knew Madara was using him and that he would use his name again to manipulate Sasuke but he obviously didn't let that bother him.....He also didn't change his opinion on either the village or his decision to kill the clan.

zerosameri
07-08-2010, 12:26 PM
plz read volume 44 of naruto because in that volume shark dude was bugs by tobi but then took the mask shark dude said " oh it you my lord mizkage I mean mamdra" trust me it there right zero??Yes, Kisame called Madara, Madara. Clearly Kisame knew/saw madara befor hand. I am sure that Kisame would no go and say "Um and you are?" Or something like that. And Madara knows stuff that clearly only he would know 1st hand.

Kuroda Taishi
07-08-2010, 12:29 PM
I thought Kisame kalled Madara the Mizukage?

trouble88
07-08-2010, 12:32 PM
Yes, Kisame called Madara, Madara. Clearly Kisame knew/saw madara befor hand. I am sure that Kisame would no go and say "Um and you are?" Or something like that. And Madara knows stuff that clearly only he would know 1st hand.
in the red you need to put tobi lol:lol::lol: and I love last new CP who knew that minato was so smart have safe house and use the telprots( sorry for the bad spelling) to get way from madra but looks like naruto mom will died now T_T I like she super awesome

trouble88
07-08-2010, 12:34 PM
I thought Kisame kalled Madara the Mizukage?
that right I mispell it thanks KT by a letter dam so that mean madra started the mist village after losing the right to be called hokage now??

mrsticky005
07-08-2010, 12:38 PM
Honestly 4 pages it's what seemed like to me too!! lol :)

Wait how is Minato dumb?

Naruto can't be compared to Minato! His personality is obviously similar to Kushina...he lets his emotions control him...Minato can definitely control his emotions. I really couldn't disagree more with you two than on this one....

I wouldn't put it past Kishi....I mean Itachi just like Minato was very good at predicting people's actions and he planned well for them. He knew Madara was using him and that he would use his name again to manipulate Sasuke but he obviously didn't let that bother him.....He also didn't change his opinion on either the village or his decision to kill the clan.

It's not so much Minato is dumb as Madara is smarter.

Naruto is like his dad in ways too. He's just more like his mom.

Kuroda Taishi
07-08-2010, 12:38 PM
that right I mispell it thanks KT by a letter dam so that mean madra started the mist village after losing the right to be called hokage now??

I don't know if he started it, but he certianly was one of the pervious Mizukages

gama-sennin
07-08-2010, 01:39 PM
When exactly did it confirm that?

Pages 4 and 5.

1. Because there is no kunai anywhere in that frame.
2. On the other hand there is a kunai shown in the frame and FTG is also mentioned specifically when minato saved naruto from the blast.
3. minato couldnt possibly have put any marker on naruto's body since he hadn't even touched naruto before the masked guy snatched him from the old lady.

So it is safe to assume that Minato saved naruto in his base mode. Which considering the time duration proves that minato is really fast in his base mode as well.

Kuroda Taishi
07-08-2010, 01:45 PM
Ahh yes I see

Uchiha_Itachi
07-08-2010, 02:41 PM
Pretty good chapter. Surprised that kushina survived it. Lol at the baby sasuke at the end.

zerosameri
07-08-2010, 03:45 PM
in the red you need to put tobi lol:lol::lol: and I love last new CP who knew that minato was so smart have safe house and use the telprots( sorry for the bad spelling) to get way from madra but looks like naruto mom will died now T_T I like she super awesome I know I put Madara twice :lol:

I thought Kisame kalled Madara the Mizukage?Zabuza failed the 1st time. When did it say that (I forget what chapter or so)

Parak111
07-08-2010, 05:38 PM
I read it a few hours ago. All I can say is "Epic!" Minato looked really pissed off at Madara. The things he did to his newborn child AND wife...I can't wait to see what will happen in the next chapter.

3littlepigs
07-08-2010, 06:33 PM
It's not so much Minato is dumb as Madara is smarter.

Naruto is like his dad in ways too. He's just more like his mom.
Madara isn't smarter...he just has too much experience on his side as an advantage. It's like if Sasuke fought Hashirama all of a sudden...I think it would be pretty obvious who would win. Minato vs Madara it's the same thing...

Naruto just looks like his dad...if you're talking about the rasengan that's pretty much it. Otherwise his temper and most of his personality he got from Kushina.

ForestS153
07-08-2010, 10:26 PM
Discuss.

Who's a cuter baby? Baby Naruto or Baby Sasuke?

Wonder if we'll see Baby Sakura?

I only hope we get to see a baby Sakura if she is hit on the head or dropped at some point, that would answer over 200 chapters worth of questions!

♥♥♥♥♥♥
07-12-2010, 12:11 AM
The cover page FTW!!!! Cuteness!!! xDDD