PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: New Forum Suggestions

Pages : [1] 2

Sage Mode
03-28-2009, 10:08 AM
Itching for a forum that isn't represented yet? Suggest away. Which is not to say every single forum will make it on to the board, but we're listening!

Tracer
03-28-2009, 07:11 PM
Off topic game forum

Other Village forums(so we can talk about things in our village)

hinata914
03-30-2009, 09:01 AM
um...I was thinking about a fanfiction forum, or fan forum(to put drawings or fanfics in).

SRhyse
03-30-2009, 09:48 AM
um...I was thinking about a fanfiction forum, or fan forum(to put drawings or fanfics in).

We'd love to, but can't for legal reasons :cry: . We hope you understand.

hinata914
03-30-2009, 10:13 AM
okay. um...does the sam thing apply to fanfiction, as well?

SRhyse
03-30-2009, 12:11 PM

Our legal team's looking into it. I'll let you know as soon as I can, because I hope we can allow fanfiction.

DBZKING
03-30-2009, 04:38 PM
How about an off topic forum to talk about anythning

SRhyse
03-30-2009, 05:02 PM

Sounds good to me, I'll see if I can allow it.

SRhyse
03-30-2009, 05:35 PM

Sounds good to me, I'll see if I can allow it.

Done!

viewforum.php?f=40 (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=40)

98 Tailed Dragon
03-31-2009, 09:55 AM
I was looking at the site bio wallpapers and I noticed that Tenten has a hobby of fortune telling maybe I could host a forum on that because I have the hobby of fortune telling and all and also because I think it would be kool. I can write up the rules and everything, I have done it before on a site that a friend of mine ran. All I ask is that I am a mod for it so that I can edit and necessary stuff like that, but all and all just a thought

Sage Mode
03-31-2009, 02:28 PM
Hi 98 Tailed Dragon,

You mentioned your interest in forum moderating in another post, but I'll respond here too in case other people with the same question stumble upon this.

As far as I can see, we don't have any plans to hand over the reigns of moderation to anyone on the forums. But I think it's awesome that you're eager to invest your time into this place. My advice in general is to just try to be someone that other people on the forums can rely on as a friendly, clean, and knowledgeable presence.

As for your Fortune Telling idea, you can certainly start a thread in the Forum Games area!
viewforum.php?f=37 (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=37)

98 Tailed Dragon
03-31-2009, 06:07 PM
Hey Sage Mode

had a question about the moding to enforce the rules I will set forth for my fortune telling thread. Sent it via PM to test it out lol

SRhyse
04-01-2009, 11:58 AM

Our legal team's looking into it. I'll let you know as soon as I can, because I hope we can allow fanfiction.

After much deliberation:

Officially, we can't allow fanfiction of any kind on the site. Sorry :cry:.

Unofficially, everyone here at Viz wishes you luck with your fan related endeavors elsewhere!

evil buzzard
04-01-2009, 12:09 PM
wyh cant you make a topic for fan art?

evil buzzard
04-01-2009, 12:12 PM
you should make rankings for the sight members such as genin to kage.

and use the members number of joined as ninja ID

like myne is 272

evil buzzard
04-01-2009, 12:29 PM
a topic to make up ninjutsu genjutsu tyjutsu and stuff

SRhyse
04-01-2009, 01:06 PM
a topic to make up ninjutsu genjutsu tyjutsu and stuff

You're in luck! There's actually one going on right now:

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=52&sid=630b04c80a91a643543ea5b0bbc788fd

hinata914
04-03-2009, 03:53 AM

After much deliberation:

Officially, we can't allow fanfiction of any kind on the site. Sorry :cry:.

Unofficially, everyone here at Viz wishes you luck with your fan related endeavors elsewhere!
that`s okay. Thanks so much for looking into it.

brunz
04-03-2009, 04:27 AM
you should make rankings for the sight members such as genin to kage.

and use the members number of joined as ninja ID

like myne is 272

yeah that would'nt be a bad idea like there would be

Academy Ninja,genin, chunin, jounin, anbu, kage

nine tailed fox
04-03-2009, 04:30 AM
how about a forum where moderaters can chat on there free with other moderaters

Toma RNK
04-03-2009, 05:32 AM
how about a forum where moderaters can chat on there free with other moderaters

That probably already exists, non-mods usually cannot see it.

It is usually used to keep each other in touch about PM's and keeping record of moderator actions like "I deleted this post because it violated the following rules.... and I sent a PM informing the original poster that if this happened again he could face a ban."

Things like that and many other subjects. But if It does not exist, it should, and is easy to set up on PHPBB which is what this forum is run on.

Of course as it stands, the three "mods" are not global moderators but users granted mod permissions on what appears to be every forum, so there would be a bit more bookkeeping as far as if new mods come to be and adding them manually. But that is how it is run now so I guess it isn't a ig deal.

nine tailed fox
04-03-2009, 06:44 AM
how about a forum where peaple could talk about hilarios moments in naruto

Toma RNK
04-03-2009, 08:06 AM
couldn't that just e a thread in the appropriate forum for anime or manga?

I am not saying I disagree but why in particular do you think a new forum would be better than just a new thread?

Also without a spoiler tag implemented yet care probably should be taken.

Sage Mode
04-03-2009, 09:40 AM
how about a forum where peaple could talk about hilarios moments in naruto

Yeah, you can just start up a new thread here, nine tailed fox:
viewforum.php?f=19 (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=19)

nine tailed fox
04-03-2009, 08:49 PM
sorry iv only been a member for a cuple of days i didnt see the forum chats until 3 days ago

williamninjamaster
04-08-2009, 01:30 PM
get new avatars might i suggest a kyubi naruto

Miles Edgeworth
04-08-2009, 09:52 PM
I think there should be a forum specifically for character vs debates.

Naruto-Kyuubi, Kisame, and I all decided to suggest that a forum like that would be a good idea. I think it would make vs topics easier to find, and I'm sure it would be filled.

Kisame
04-08-2009, 09:54 PM
I think there should be a forum specifically for character vs debates.

Naruto-Kyuubi, Kisame, and I all decided to suggest that a forum like that would be a good idea. I think it would make vs topics easier to find, and I'm sure it would be filled.

Yeah, we'd like it if it can happen.

flashzer0
04-08-2009, 11:11 PM
How about a forum for higher ranked clases, like a private forum (That is, When we get the ranking system hooked up)

Miles Edgeworth
04-09-2009, 10:07 AM
Thanks for taking the time to create a debate forum, mods. I appreciate it.

But on my screen, it shows 3 forums for it. I don't know about others, but it does on mine.

Sage Mode
04-09-2009, 10:09 AM
Thanks for taking the time to create a debate forum, mods. I appreciate it.

But on my screen, it shows 3 forums for it. I don't know about others, but it does on mine.

Yes, sorry, technical difficulties!

Okay, here is the place to go: viewforum.php?f=51 (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51)

I'll gradually move all the vs. topics over there.

Sage Mode
04-09-2009, 10:51 AM
How about a forum for higher ranked clases, like a private forum (That is, When we get the ranking system hooked up)

Hrm...I foresee trouble if we ended up doing that. It would probably separate the veterans of the forum from the newcomers, as I'm sure there would be some people who'd exclusively go to the closed off forum, which wouldn't be good for the overall health of the rest of the forum.

Plus, the great majority of people would feel very left out, which is the worst thing.

Toma RNK
04-09-2009, 10:53 AM

Hrm...I foresee trouble if we ended up doing that. It would probably separate the veterans of the forum from the newcomers, as I'm sure there would be some people who'd exclusively go to the closed off forum, which wouldn't be good for the overall health of the rest of the forum.

Plus, the great majority of people would feel very left out, which is the worst thing.
I am not a mod but I can vouch that he is right, it happened on one of my forums.

*ichigorukiafan*
04-09-2009, 10:58 AM
maybe a forum for current events throughout the world?

Naruto
04-09-2009, 10:59 AM

Yeah not good at all for the forum.

Toma RNK
04-09-2009, 11:01 AM
It would be in the off-topic forum. Not sure if another subforum is needed.

Naruto
04-09-2009, 11:03 AM
That is true.

Sage Mode
04-09-2009, 11:12 AM

I think for now it's fine to just stick with the Off-Topic forum. But if people get REALLY political around here, maybe it will justify a subforum down the road.

Toma RNK
04-09-2009, 11:17 AM
I think for now it's fine to just stick with the Off-Topic forum. But if people get REALLY political around here, maybe it will justify a subforum down the road.

I think we have quite enough subforums already, but yes time will tell.

*ichigorukiafan*
04-09-2009, 03:49 PM

ok then sounds good :)

deidara330
04-21-2009, 05:14 PM
Here is my suggestion, which I already posted in another topic.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1700&start=220 (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1700&start=220)

Cade
04-25-2009, 02:05 PM
A Debate forum where you can debate about important stuff.
A Archive to post the best and old forums in.

Toma RNK
04-25-2009, 02:42 PM
A Debate forum where you can debate about important stuff.
A Archive to post the best and old forums in.

A "hall of fame" thread might be kinda cool...

evil buzzard
04-25-2009, 10:43 PM
A good place to................................................ .................................................. ......................?

Cade
04-26-2009, 02:00 PM
Could put a forum in the off topic section about joining villiages.
Village threads flood the off topic section.

SRhyse
04-26-2009, 03:01 PM
Ya, I'm definitely going to have to make some kinda forum for the Villages and Forum Families. They aren't really Off Topic at that point though.

Any suggestions as to where I should put the forums, and what to call them?

Chidori Shuriken
04-26-2009, 04:57 PM
Ya, I'm definitely going to have to make some kinda forum for the Villages and Forum Families. They aren't really Off Topic at that point though.

Any suggestions as to where I should put the forums, and what to call them?

Hmmm... I dont know what to call them or where to put them in.

ss4_neji
04-26-2009, 06:39 PM
How about an RPG section... it is SOO hard to flip through the off topics when all you see is "Hidden village of the _____" and make a sub section saying "VIllages" "Characters" "Battle" and "Talk(in character)"

nine tailed fox
04-29-2009, 02:13 PM
since we all have different ranks now how about that when u get a chunin rank or higher u start to get knew forums to talk about with other high ranked members sorry for wastnig ur time if u already have it though

SRhyse
04-29-2009, 03:01 PM
since we all have different ranks now how about that when u get a chunin rank or higher u start to get knew forums to talk about with other high ranked members sorry for wastnig ur time if u already have it though
That is something we can consider, but the only thing I don't like about it is that it's a little 'elitist,' ya know? It would go against the community spirit thing we've got going, and start making a hierarchy that might brush people the wrong way.

evil buzzard
04-29-2009, 03:03 PM
Could you make more avutars

or make it were ppl can pick a color for there name?

evil buzzard
04-29-2009, 03:21 PM
We certainly might be able to let people do that in future iterations of the forum, but I couldn't promise it right now.
oh ok cool lol i can see in to the foucher

SRhyse
04-29-2009, 03:21 PM
We certainly might be able to let people do that in future iterations of the forum, but I couldn't promise it right now.

Viceroy
04-29-2009, 03:23 PM
How a bout we do fanfiction, but everyone has to change the name of everything. Ignorance is bliss

SRhyse
04-29-2009, 03:26 PM
How a bout we do fanfiction, but everyone has to change the name of everything. Ignorance is bliss
It's immensely tricky.

Technically, if you guys wrote stuff on here that didn't touch the Naruto story in any way, shape or form, we could technically allow it. The problem with that is, most of the fan fictions people want to write atleast mention other Naruto characters in passing, ya know?

iGhosti
04-30-2009, 07:52 AM
Itching for a forum that isn't represented yet? Suggest away. Which is not to say every single forum will make it on to the board, but we're listening!

a place for rated r or m posts...

somewhere to break your forum rules.... I will admit, I've already broken some of the rules sorry... I break rulees when I'm ASLEEP.... My family has sleep walk and other stuff problems....

Sage Mode
04-30-2009, 09:14 AM

somewhere to break your forum rules.... I will admit, I've already broken some of the rules sorry... I break rulees when I'm ASLEEP.... My family has sleep walk and other stuff problems....

Uhhhh, no, sorry. Also, this goes without saying but...

...stop breaking the rules!!!

seannfma
04-30-2009, 09:16 AM

even if u are asleep

iGhosti
04-30-2009, 01:07 PM

okay I'm not done yet. .

the follow is an unpaid advertisement that will not effect the views of this website...

What is a spot to break the rules... a spot to pick on people, a spot to post bad images. a spot to do anything about rule breaking... wwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaa I'm telling mommy sage mode said no... coming soon to naruto.viz.com ighosti vs sage mode (who will win)

okay now I'm done now. no more rule breaking. that's if I can help it...

evil buzzard
04-30-2009, 01:12 PM
evil buzzard sasy's who would have thalt this place was funny lol

evil buzzard
04-30-2009, 10:28 PM
A forum to talk about foods and how to make ramen faqs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

evil buzzard
04-30-2009, 11:10 PM
Or a place were food can talk about us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

midoent
05-02-2009, 10:48 PM
A fanclub section perhaps?

Cade
05-03-2009, 04:19 PM
A video game section that doesn't deal with Naruto video games.
A name change thread that lets other people know who you are if you changed your name.

Toma RNK
05-03-2009, 04:23 PM
A name change thread that lets other people know who you are if you changed your name.

The name change thread makes a good amount of sense. Though people really shouldn't be changing their names often (I added a space and messed with capitalization, but that is not the same as changing "naruto" to "sakura" or some such.)

Maxtone
05-04-2009, 10:57 AM
I would like an Introduction forum

TheBlackChidori
05-04-2009, 11:02 AM
There's a big topic in the Leaf Village Council forum devoted to Intros.

iGhosti
05-05-2009, 11:47 PM

an name change thread is an perfect idea!

someone call 9moderator11 Help the idea is giving me an heart attack. its so good! ooo an bright lights! what should i do? wanna come inside the light with me?

itachiuchiha85
05-05-2009, 11:49 PM

someone call 9moderator11 Help the idea is giving me an heart attack. its so good! ooo an bright lights. I'm gonna walk into them lights! who WANTS TO come! its my time its my time you must let me go!

woah there buddy easy on the sugar rush. a forum to practice the battle system.

iGhosti
05-05-2009, 11:58 PM

someone call 9moderator11 Help the idea is giving me an heart attack. its so good! ooo an bright lights. I'm gonna walk into them lights! who WANTS TO come! its my time its my time you must let me go!

woah there buddy easy on the sugar rush. a forum to practice the battle system.

good idea practice makes perfect now you must let me.... its my time its my time you you must let me gogogert its my time and the suger looks so good and tastes like heven... nnnnooo the snake took the suger and jesus pulled me into the light!!!!!!!!!!!

itachiuchiha85
05-06-2009, 12:02 AM
just walks away from you lol i wanna know what kind of "sugar" you are on lol

iGhosti
05-06-2009, 02:45 AM
just walks away from you lol i wanna know what kind of "sugar" you are on lol

its the kind of suger you get hyper from.... I saved it kind it kind of like storing treasure up on the earth that will rot away and the devil CAME and tried to lure me into hell with it and jesus stopped him.... jesus pulled me into heven and and my soul.... now I'm safe...

iGhosti
05-06-2009, 02:47 AM

even if u are asleep

I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those melding kids and their talking dog

This is the last of joke and truth combo jokes.... btw this is past tense and umm its more of an look back and laugh at the some problem joke based on an true guilt story and umm I don't know....

someone post dog where and start laughing please....

Yoruichi
05-16-2009, 09:22 AM
Maybe we can have a birthday forum where people just post happy birthday when it's other people's birthday and we could just make a topic for everybodies birthday who's on that day.

itachiuchiha85
05-29-2009, 04:42 PM
SAGE HOW ABOUT YOU MAKE A RATING BUTTON!!!!!

Sage Mode
05-29-2009, 04:45 PM
Changes are afoot! Not sure if that's going to be a feature, but it's doable.

itachiuchiha85
05-29-2009, 04:47 PM

it should be, that way we would have a good rating of the posts people post. but some people might be bias thats the only problem i see with it.

Sage Mode
05-29-2009, 04:50 PM

it should be, that way we would have a good rating of the posts people post. but some people might be bias thats the only problem i see with it.
Yeah, it could lead to some bad blood and revenge-based rating, but maybe we could test it out.

itachiuchiha85
05-29-2009, 05:08 PM
well, we can do this.

"button" then a little thumbs up or down, but whenever someone presses up or down thumb, they give a reason why, then forum persons can read why they gave the up or down thumb.

<Aurega?>
05-30-2009, 12:52 AM
"button" then a little thumbs up or down, but whenever someone presses up or down thumb, they give a reason why, then forum persons can read why they gave the up or down thumb.

O, that's a good idea that I haven't thought of! And if it's a bad reason they can challenge it and the negative (or positive) rating can be removed. Only problem is, it makes giving ratings harder and more time-consuming.

Yeah, it could lead to some bad blood and revenge-based rating, but maybe we could test it out.

Just have it so ratings will be weighted, that high-rated people (and especially Mods) have heavier ratings than others. I think someone else suggested a similar system. But I guess this will add a lot of work for the Mods....

-Aurega out

narutorocks
06-05-2009, 10:10 AM
I have a suggestion.
Sorry if this has been mentioned already, I didn't read everyones posts.
But you know how people change there usernames? Well I was thinking maybe you could have an official thread where people go to post that they changed there username.
Just a thought.

sasuke uchiha gal
06-05-2009, 07:43 PM
i do NOT like this new set up!!!!!!!!!!! its WAY 2 confusing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agent Spectre
06-08-2009, 01:52 PM
There is no long a place for General Naruto topics to go... or am I missing something?

Take the
"What is favorite naruto noise and/or phrase!?!? " thread. It got moved to the OFFTOPIC section when the new forums went up.

That doesn't remotely make sense... as it still has to do with Naruto. Yet.. I look a the current available forums, and it doesn't seem to fit into any except perhaps "Polls".. but it's not really a poll!
I find this to be a major oversight.

Semi-off topic: Is there still a way to submit a suggestion that a thread would be better off in a different forum or category?

SRhyse
06-08-2009, 02:17 PM
There is no long a place for General Naruto topics to go... or am I missing something?

Take the
"What is favorite naruto noise and/or phrase!?!? " thread. It got moved to the OFFTOPIC section when the new forums went up.

That doesn't remotely make sense... as it still has to do with Naruto. Yet.. I look a the current available forums, and it doesn't seem to fit into any except perhaps "Polls".. but it's not really a poll!
I find this to be a major oversight.

Semi-off topic: Is there still a way to submit a suggestion that a thread would be better off in a different forum or category?
To your first inquiry, I had to 'dump' alot of posts in Off-Topic for them to remain postable for the time being. The alternative during the transition was to make them no longer postable in, and force users to wait a few weeks to get back in on them, so I stand by my decision. It was basically that, or temporarily delete them for now. I'll be going through with my Beta Genins and reorganizing everything over the next week.

For the second, just PM us about it for now. In the future, we'll have a system setup where you'll be able to mark something as in the wrong forum, and submit a suggestion along with it for where it should be.

Sorry for any inconvenience, and thanks for bearing with us!

Agent Spectre
06-08-2009, 03:02 PM
I figured it was something like that... and I stand by it as well

However that doesn't excuse the fact that there isn't a place where a topic like that can fit into. Yet there are several forums that discuss the basic Naruto story all over the place. (Bookstore, Naruto Story, and the Anime Forums... @_@).. Should "Naruto story" become the General Naruto forum?

(And omg, yes I'm sorry about all my points in all the posts in different threads, but you know... I'm like Kabuto-sama... I get anxious when I don't have the right things filled up in the proper places. ;))

Konoha'sGreenThunder
06-08-2009, 03:04 PM
-points- There's now a misc. forum for Naruto-related stuff.

SRhyse
06-08-2009, 03:13 PM
-points- There's now a misc. forum for Naruto-related stuff.
Ya. I dubbed it "The Bowl". It's in The Ramen Shop.

Once the transitions a little less shaky, I'll be looking to reorganize the forum a bit as well. Read the 'Help us Organize the Forum' thread (with a title that's not that, but similar) for how it'd probably look after.

For the most part, there'd be something like:

Announcements
Talk about the Naruto.com site content
Naruto Anime Talk
Naruto Manga Talk
Technical Support
Off Topic
Villages

Again, I'm just quickly typing this, and I don't list this as a definitive judgment on the organization suggestions made, just a quick FYI for ya.

Nick Tasogare
06-08-2009, 03:16 PM
Ya. I dubbed it "The Bowl". It's in The Ramen Shop.

Once the transitions a little less shaky, I'll be looking to reorganize the forum a bit as well. Read the 'Help us Organize the Forum' thread (with a title that's not that, but similar) for how it'd probably look after.

For the most part, there'd be something like:

Announcements
Talk about the Naruto.com site content
Naruto Anime Talk
Naruto Manga Talk
Technical Support
Off Topic
Villages

Again, I'm just quickly typing this, and I don't list this as a definitive judgment on the organization suggestions made, just a quick FYI for ya.

oh, the manga section is a great idea, but what about adding a completely seperate section for the jutsu shop and places to hold wars once everything is done?

SRhyse
06-08-2009, 03:19 PM
oh, the manga section is a great idea, but what about adding a completely seperate section for the jutsu shop and places to hold wars once everything is done?
Ya sure. What I mentioned were mainly categories.

And like I said, that was just a vague 'we're going to reorganize' post, not necessary saying there wouldn't be anything more, less or different about how it'd actually go down.

JMLapaxSF
06-08-2009, 03:20 PM
We need new avatars. Please...

Nick Tasogare
06-08-2009, 03:21 PM
Ya sure. What I mentioned were mainly categories.

And like I said, that was just a vague 'we're going to reorganize' post, not necessary saying there wouldn't be anything more, less or different about how it'd actually go down.

oh, yea i know it was just a quick sketch if you will, just giving my suggestions :)

Toma RNK
06-08-2009, 03:27 PM
We need new avatars. Please...

I can honestly say avatars are as far from my mind as I can imagine anything being.

JMLapaxSF
06-08-2009, 03:28 PM
So, Do when are new avatars coming..Please.

Toma RNK
06-08-2009, 03:33 PM
I am not a mod but MONTHS at the least.

SRhyse
06-08-2009, 03:36 PM
Couldn't say when on new ones, but we are looking into letting you guys upload your own avatars that are within the site rules, if you've earned the right and proven yourself on the forum.

We reserve the right to take em back if you guys don't play nice about it, however ;).

JMLapaxSF
06-08-2009, 03:38 PM
Nooooo... So there's no new avatars.

Nick Tasogare
06-08-2009, 03:40 PM
Nooooo... So there's no new avatars.

put it this way

new avatars, or fun fun fun, war system that people are working really hard on and barely have any free time because of it?

which is higher in priority?

not trying to be rude, just trying to put things in perspective

JMLapaxSF
06-08-2009, 03:41 PM
Ok. Then. :D

Toma RNK
06-08-2009, 03:46 PM
put it this way

new avatars, or fun fun fun, war system that people are working really hard on and barely have any free time because of it?

which is higher in priority?

not trying to be rude, just trying to put things in perspective

Why is it when I say that I get cussed at?

Nick Tasogare
06-08-2009, 03:48 PM
Why is it when I say that I get cussed at?

because your a higher up, and when you dont give an answer that people want, they get mad beause they assume you know everything because you are in on everything

just a guess

Toma RNK
06-08-2009, 03:48 PM
but I am not a mod.....

Nick Tasogare
06-08-2009, 10:06 PM
but I am not a mod.....

but, you are basically the onlyperson that people turn too for answers other than the mods and Vidda, and you are always announcing things about war councils, jutsu, KG, etc. people look up to you when they can milk answers outof you :)

Maikeru D. Shinigami
06-12-2009, 01:41 AM
I just wanted to tell the mods that I love the new look of the forum.

Cade
06-13-2009, 01:27 PM
Ah your'e back.

deidara330
06-23-2009, 01:08 PM
I have a suggestion for a sub-forum under the ramen shop where people speculate on the rest of the Naruto series. Lately I've been seeing millions of thread about who Tobi really is or how the series will end. I think it'll help organize things to make a sub-forum like that.

Kuroda Taishi
06-23-2009, 01:09 PM
I have a suggestion for a sub-forum under the ramen shop where people speculate on the rest of the Naruto series. Lately I've been seeing millions of thread about who Tobi really is or how the series will end. I think it'll help organize things to make a sub-forum like that.

all of that stuff should be in the Town Bookstore

deidara330
06-23-2009, 01:17 PM
all of that stuff should be in the Town Bookstore
It's half in bookstore and half in character talk.

Sage Mode
06-23-2009, 03:30 PM
It's half in bookstore and half in character talk.

I think it could fit under Naruto Story as well. That place is itching for some topics.

hinatas fan boy
06-28-2009, 01:35 AM
we nead a map ware r avatars can batal echother vishaly and use a set of moves set by the mod's for ech villiga or people who dosent hav a villag i includid every one and roug ninga jutsu set PS all people should get wepons sets as well:p:D:)IDXD

Black King
06-28-2009, 01:40 AM
I'd like the "View Threads You've Posted In" function. But that's just an opinion. :|

hinatas fan boy
06-28-2009, 05:58 AM
will a mod plz reply

hinatas fan boy
06-28-2009, 10:24 PM
omg will a mod plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
ancer and plz add a goth smilie/smilies

Toma RNK
06-29-2009, 06:19 AM
I'd like the "View Threads You've Posted In" function. But that's just an opinion. :|

Click on search on the top of the page, click on "view all your posts."

Nick Tasogare
06-29-2009, 06:28 AM
i think she means the one from the old forums, where when you clicked it it showed a list of every thread you had posted in, but it showed the ones with recent activity closer to the front.

Broko
06-29-2009, 09:57 AM
i think they should add the ''quote'' feature in the ''Social Groups'' and more smileies

Blakexd9
06-30-2009, 05:16 AM
I think there should be a part of the forums where you can chat with other people.

itachiuchiha85
06-30-2009, 12:39 PM
i think they should add the ''quote'' feature in the ''Social Groups'' and more smileies

agreed. they should.

itachiuchiha85
06-30-2009, 12:40 PM
I think there should be a part of the forums where you can chat with other people.

can you imagine the disaster of having 150+ people on the same chatbox?
it would be a mess and it would take away from the beauty of posting on a thread :)

so no, not agreed.

vino
06-30-2009, 03:27 PM
i think there should be a adoption center thing for pets

vino
07-01-2009, 07:00 AM
i think there should be one that you can just talk about the villains and another to talk about the good guys

Windking
07-11-2009, 12:32 AM
how about
theory forums..
(so that theories are pilled up...)

kentaru
07-11-2009, 12:37 AM
yea a fanfiction forum

Sai's brother
07-11-2009, 12:39 AM
How about a Spoiler fourm, a whole fourm/topic about spoilers?

Fopaw Sensei
07-12-2009, 09:34 PM
Um....not to steal an idea, or do a Copyright or anything, but how 'bout a Shoutbox? See, there's this other forum that I'm a member of, and they have one. It's like a big, huge chatroom that's on the Home Page of the forum. And everyone's involved in it. If you're not able to make it happen, that's perfectly fine. It's just a suggestion. But I highly recommend doin that.

Toma RNK
07-12-2009, 09:38 PM
Um....not to steal an idea, or do a Copyright or anything, but how 'bout a Shoutbox? See, there's this other forum that I'm a member of, and they have one. It's like a big, huge chatroom that's on the Home Page of the forum. And everyone's involved in it. If you're not able to make it happen, that's perfectly fine. It's just a suggestion. But I highly recommend doin that.

Too many users to be practical for all 200-400 users we have at a time.

That said there is one for mods and such and people who will greatly benefit from it.

Great idea though.

Fopaw Sensei
07-12-2009, 09:49 PM
Too many users to be practical for all 200-400 users we have at a time.

That said there is one for mods and such and people who will greatly benefit from it.

Oh, right. Heh, heh, I forgot about how many people that are on this forum.

And, how high in the Rank System are the people who will greatly benefit from it? Cuz, I'm curious.

Toma RNK
07-12-2009, 09:51 PM
Oh, right. Heh, heh, I forgot about how many people that are on this forum.

And, how high in the Rank System are the people who will greatly benefit from it? Cuz, I'm curious.

It's more a person by person thing. If a person seems like they are doing something that could benefit from quick short messages, or a quick response from mods, then you can get in.

I for example am working on the village war system in collaboration with the mods and a few other users. We are in it cause it speeds up the process considerably. Hope this helps.

Black King
07-12-2009, 09:57 PM
Click on search on the top of the page, click on "view all your posts."

i think she means the one from the old forums, where when you clicked it it showed a list of every thread you had posted in, but it showed the ones with recent activity closer to the front.

Yeah. But I realized there is one. If you go to adavanced search there's a thing on the right that says "Find posts by user" If you type your name in it, it does the same thing as the old one.
It would be better if it was in the dropdown list like "View Threads Started By You" and "View Your Posts", but that's just another opinion.

Fopaw Sensei
07-12-2009, 10:03 PM
It's more a person by person thing. If a person seems like they are doing something that could benefit from quick short messages, or a quick response from mods, then you can get in.

I for example am working on the village war system in collaboration with the mods and a few other users. We are in it cause it speeds up the process considerably. Hope this helps.
Yes, it helps very much. Thanks, Toma RNK!!

vino
07-13-2009, 08:28 AM
Maybe a forum to talk about Pop culture and music?

Zetsubou_Sensei
07-25-2009, 12:09 PM
How about a forum that has to do with books, or maybe one about live action shows and movies?

Rogue Priestess
08-22-2009, 09:27 PM
I have a idea, how about a spamming forum? We all get that urge from time to time, right?

Toma RNK
08-22-2009, 09:31 PM
I have a idea, how about a spamming forum? We all get that urge from time to time, right?

There are three. they are called "Off Topic" "Chats" and "Games"

Chats" more so than any others.

zerosameri
08-22-2009, 09:43 PM
I thought this may be a good idea if we have a 'Character Fan Club' one. Seen there are a lot of fan club's and all

Rogue Priestess
08-22-2009, 09:51 PM
There are three. they are called "Off Topic" "Chats" and "Games"

Chats" more so than any others.

I guess so.

Black King
08-23-2009, 02:13 PM
Maybe there should be links to the rules and guides in the "New Genin" threads. I know people hardly look at those threads, but it might help the new members (that actually look at them) understand this forum better. I've seen a couple of guide threads, but they seem to be collecting dust. Maybe they'd be more noticed and put to use if the links to them were included with the "New Genin" threads.

itachiuchiha85
08-23-2009, 02:57 PM
I have two suggestions:

One is to put a "notice" button on the bottom of our page. Not on the forum but on each individual, it appears kinda like the "Your notifications" button, but on the bottom right of our page. I know we have the PMs but this would be for every time someone quotes you. Sometimes i get off or people get off line and when they come back they forgot that they were talking to someone and they get quoted and never find out. This would help out the Quoted person and the person quoting because both of them will get an answer/rebuttal.

Our profiles you could add a little "comment" box where your friends can leave you a comment. Not just PM you know. (i know this is not myspace, but that would make this site even better by appealing more to a wider range of people, not just naruto crazy people, but people that are barely getting into anime/naruto.)

I guess i had three suggestions, A FAVORITE button on our profile or somewhere in this forum.

EdFry
08-23-2009, 03:04 PM
A Mature section, for the older guys and gals who want to talk nicely but not have to sugar-coat the subject matter.

itachiuchiha85
08-23-2009, 03:19 PM
A Mature section, for the older guys and gals who want to talk nicely but not have to sugar-coat the subject matter.

That would mean separation. something the admins are against. It would be nice tho.

Black King
08-23-2009, 03:22 PM
I have two suggestions:

One is to put a "notice" button on the bottom of our page. Not on the forum but on each individual, it appears kinda like the "Your notifications" button, but on the bottom right of our page. I know we have the PMs but this would be for every time someone quotes you. Sometimes i get off or people get off line and when they come back they forgot that they were talking to someone and they get quoted and never find out. This would help out the Quoted person and the person quoting because both of them will get an answer/rebuttal.

Our profiles you could add a little "comment" box where your friends can leave you a comment. Not just PM you know. (i know this is not myspace, but that would make this site even better by appealing more to a wider range of people, not just naruto crazy people, but people that are barely getting into anime/naruto.)

I guess i had three suggestions, A FAVORITE button on our profile or somewhere in this forum.

I came across a forum that had a comment thing on the profiles.

itachiuchiha85
08-23-2009, 03:24 PM
I came across a forum that had a comment thing on the profiles. I think it was the One Manga Forum...

ive seen it in some forums and i think it would be a great thing for this forum too.

EdFry
08-23-2009, 03:29 PM
That would mean separation. something the admins are against. It would be nice tho.
Well it could be like the Character Talk/Other(forgot the exact one) Where it warns you about spoilers. If they stumbled into this section and neglected to read that there would be Mature content and a young-ling might want to leave it would be their fault for being exposed to said content.

Just my thought I really hate having to hold back some of the things that would sound more natural and further the conversation because I might offend someone or someone over-sensitive might take it the wrong way.

But whatever they add will be awesome, Believe It!

Broko
08-23-2009, 04:40 PM
You guys should get vBulletin 4. They say it's better and it's not out yet.

Space Cowboy Sasori
08-23-2009, 04:46 PM
ive seen it in some forums and i think it would be a great thing for this forum too.

Visitor messages you mean?

itachiuchiha85
08-23-2009, 04:48 PM
Visitor messages you mean?

no no no no only your friends can add comments to your comments box.

Space Cowboy Sasori
08-23-2009, 04:51 PM
I'm only familiar with visitor messages, that'd be interesting. I'm talking to a kid that thought District of Columbia was in Columbia.

itachiuchiha85
08-23-2009, 04:59 PM
I'm only familiar with visitor messages, that'd be interesting. I'm talking to a kid that thought District of Columbia was in Columbia.

U mean colombia. lol. that can happen. not that hard of a mistake. but funny non the less.

Nine
08-23-2009, 05:02 PM
no no no no only your friends can add comments to your comments box.

Like Myspace?

itachiuchiha85
08-23-2009, 05:03 PM
Like Myspace?

not really. just a little box on the right side on your profile. a small one. not the long list of comments that myspace shows. lets say we only show 10 of them at tops.

Nine
08-23-2009, 05:08 PM
That would be cool.I would enjoy that A LOT.:)

Sheesh!
08-23-2009, 06:41 PM
make it slightly mooooore colorful!

itachiuchiha85
08-23-2009, 09:29 PM
who sees this tho?

rygy94
08-25-2009, 08:37 PM
What about adding the dubbed to the website as well as the subbed

Black King
08-26-2009, 02:43 PM
What about adding the dubbed to the website as well as the subbed

I thought about that once, but I didn't have the guts to mention it.

VANHALEN123
08-26-2009, 05:20 PM
I think the forums themselves are organized nice, but I remember a while ago, when I saw that once I entered a forum, the first the post on the list was the most recent one done. I understand that its easier to see what the thread was originally about, but it's harder to see the most recent updated post. I mean, I would be happy even if a choice of order was there (like before).

Space Cowboy Sasori
08-26-2009, 05:27 PM
A Halloween skin.

MoonStarNinja4
08-29-2009, 01:59 PM
What about this...

A manga section in the forum where you can talk about manga. A section kind of similar to the Town Bookstore, except it's not limited to Naruto; you can talk about other updated manga or manga that have been finished or maybe even manga that haven't been made into anime yet.

uchiha-master
08-29-2009, 02:05 PM
if only you could desingned your own character rank up by taking exam not posting to earn jutsu faster to have this formus as and mmorpg were you can have a chracter move it around use jutsu mission or at least a thing were you can connect with your playstaion 3 and have a chracter and figth people around the world

Anbu-Phoenix
08-29-2009, 02:09 PM
Forum skins

What about a thing in the UPC where you would be able to pick from a selection of skins that would be updated monthly.

Similer to the myspace homepage one cuz i mean the sides of the forum are blan there's nothing on it what about some skulls or flowers whatever you want

Naruto321
09-02-2009, 05:22 PM

I am thinking of an RPG. Did you recieve the meesge I sent you?

Shikamaru Nara
09-12-2009, 10:42 AM
a fan forum

Shikamaru Nara
09-12-2009, 10:42 AM
oh and an off topic game one

The Forgotten One
09-18-2009, 05:56 PM
I think you should get credit toward your post count for posting in your SG. Maybe every 4 posts in an SG would add one post to your post count?

Naruto321
09-18-2009, 06:23 PM
That would be fair.

Hidan of the Mist
09-19-2009, 06:21 PM
make a training field or a a place to just talk about really off topic stuff

NarutoRulez
09-25-2009, 08:37 AM
I'd LOVE it if there were a Naruto game on this site, that would have something to do with Naruto, not just a tile game with Naruto backgrounds... Like maybe a game where you can be leader of your own squad, and maybe you could get more rep or posts if you beat the high score! Just a though though... :)!

Sasuke/Itachi
09-25-2009, 05:26 PM
Have Kakshi Gaiden turn into a Gaiden section to ta;k about the characters past liek Jariya's

nexthokage
09-25-2009, 05:46 PM
maybe a forum game that high score ...i know u said it up there ^
and who ever recives the high score gets repp by some one that has rep 1-5

maybe called "naruto weapon pinball"

like u said nothing of naruto pics just maybe a pinball {ideas on this } "maybe rasangon be at top scrolls on both sides kunia and shirenken on top left and maybe chidori going like a tube but shuts a beam then ball comes out " but i would really like this and please reply back on this post moderatures
Sinceraly: nexthokage

Broko
09-28-2009, 06:33 PM
A new forum stlye.

nexthokage
09-28-2009, 06:38 PM
sage mode could u make that happen ...last post i posted ^ up there

<Aurega?>
09-28-2009, 08:51 PM
A new forum stlye.

The layout here is simple and nice, so why change it? There would be a lot more whining if they were changed.

And to all of you requesting games, who would actually make them? I don't think Viz employs game designers to do that.

Nine
09-28-2009, 08:55 PM
I have an idea:

Well I think the forum back-tround is to plain.Maybe a Naruto back-round would be nice.

<Aurega?>
09-28-2009, 08:58 PM
I have an idea:

Well I think the forum back-tround is to plain.Maybe a Naruto back-round would be nice.

Ahh, but that would make it bigger and it will take longer to load, especially for people who browse the forums using handhelds (like SRhyse). So it's better for it to be plain.

Konoha'sGreenThunder
09-28-2009, 09:00 PM
As well as the fact that it takes 56 years to get things approved.

Nine
09-28-2009, 09:01 PM
Ahh, but that would make it bigger and it will take longer to load, especially for people who browse the forums using handhelds (like SRhyse). So it's better for it to be plain.
Oh I see then,But I didn't know he used a I-POD and such.Thats a new one.

Nine
09-28-2009, 09:03 PM
What abour being able to choose your forums Color?

Like on myspace,You can change your home page.It can be just like you customize your profile.

The Forgotten One
10-10-2009, 04:31 PM
I still think my idea would rock for people like me who post a ton on their SG but don't post as much in the general forums

thelastuchiha
10-27-2009, 10:42 PM
Okay everyone in less than 24 hours what we have all been waiting for is coming back... Lets show viz that we appreciate there hard work and watch naruto shippuden... Enough viewers could mean more anime brought back to tv... Lets give naruto the numbers it deserves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Support naruto and disney xd!!!!!!!!!!! Support viz. Lets blow the roof off the ratings!!!!!!!!!!! Go naruto!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cyl
10-27-2009, 11:03 PM
I think you should get credit toward your post count for posting in your SG. Maybe every 4 posts in an SG would add one post to your post count?
sounds fair

i believe every post should count or they should change the name "posts" to "posts that are counted" :p

White Dragon
11-01-2009, 11:26 AM
That would be a good idea, encouraging activity in your village,etc.

ninja05
11-01-2009, 06:55 PM
You should put games in the forum.

Konoha'sGreenThunder
11-01-2009, 06:59 PM
You should put games in the forum.

-cough- http://naruto.viz.com/games.php

Fliparrachii
11-01-2009, 07:39 PM
Put up naruto episodes in english dubbed.

akatsukirocks
11-01-2009, 08:05 PM
music

WE NEED MUSIC

Fliparrachii
11-02-2009, 04:22 AM
music

WE NEED MUSIC
Yea I agree.

vampire Lycan
11-02-2009, 05:09 AM
but give us a choice in music so we won't be stuck listening to music we don't like. some good geanras:rock, hip-hop, country, things like that

Kon
11-02-2009, 12:42 PM
yea i agree music would help some Naruto Soundtrack songs

jhokage613
11-04-2009, 09:40 AM
yes i agree that would be cool!!!

Fliparrachii
11-14-2009, 09:19 AM
We need to have naruto soundtrack songs on here, all of them.

Fliparrachii
11-14-2009, 09:19 AM
yes i agree that would be cool!!!
Thanks.:D

zebrakiller
11-14-2009, 12:31 PM
yeah, why has that not already been done seeing as this is the official US site?

Naruto321
11-14-2009, 12:55 PM
They should have like one section for Japanese and one section for english.

Fliparrachii
11-14-2009, 01:36 PM
yeah, why has that not already been done seeing as this is the official US site?
Exactly, they have episodes fresh out of japan in japanese, why can it be fresh out of Japan in English language.

battlehorse
11-14-2009, 01:50 PM
that wont happen because how would viz media make money.they would rather have you buy them in itunes or watch them on tv.

Kon
11-15-2009, 12:48 AM
We need to have naruto soundtrack songs on here, all of them.
yea that would be cool

Kon
11-15-2009, 12:59 AM
or more sections to go to

Shika-fiend
11-15-2009, 11:25 AM
Once lockdown's over, we need more avatars!

trouble88
11-19-2009, 04:24 PM
how somewhere were we can show naruto art work that would be awesome

darkamaru
11-22-2009, 09:30 PM
a place for discussions about music WOULD totally rock...no pun intended.xD

Naruto321
11-23-2009, 05:03 AM
That's in the off-topic section. Mostly, if you guys want to talk something else about anything thats not about Naruto or any Viz related shows, you go to the off-topic.

ninetailnaruto32
11-23-2009, 06:13 AM
wyh cant you make a topic for fan art?
becuz of legal reasons . :cry:

Fliparrachii
12-01-2009, 07:47 PM
There should be english dubbed episodes on here.

NarutoRulez
12-08-2009, 11:20 AM
I have a question:

Would it be possible to include a "Quote" icon like the "Spoiler" icon in the quick reply box? Because I don't want to click the little quote button in the window of the quoted person. It's just a suggestion xD!

rouge night
12-08-2009, 11:22 AM
how much post u hafta have to become higher then genin

Symphonyofsilence
12-08-2009, 11:52 AM
Amber, please use the Search feature to get some of your questions answered, I have seen far to many questions posted by you not relating to the topic.

Kuroda Taishi
12-08-2009, 11:55 AM
I have a question:

Would it be possible to include a "Quote" icon like the "Spoiler" icon in the quick reply box? Because I don't want to click the little quote button in the window of the quoted person. It's just a suggestion xD!

I don't think that is technically possible

The Demon Zabuza
12-08-2009, 11:59 AM
I have a question:

If you highlight text and then hit http://naruto.vpersuadertron.viz.com/forum/images/editor/quote.gif this button, it wraps it in quote tags. There is no name though.

Kuroda Taishi
12-08-2009, 12:01 PM
If you highlight text and then hit http://naruto.vpersuadertron.viz.com/forum/images/editor/quote.gif this button, it wraps it in quote tags. There is no name though.

wow I never knew that, I learn things every day, xD

Maikeru D. Shinigami
12-08-2009, 12:03 PM
wow I never knew that, I learn things every day, xD

I learned it one day while attempting to put an image in a post an accidently hitting the quote button. ^^

NarutoRulez
12-09-2009, 06:20 AM
Thanks! That's all I wanted to know :D!

rouge night
12-09-2009, 06:26 AM
New avatars please

Ockinga
02-03-2010, 06:55 AM
Hi Sage Mode. Here is my suggestion.

I think there are too many fan clubs with the same character. I made a zetsu one not too long ago. Shortly after someone made another one. Annoyed, I searched and found there were 5. No one pays attention to clubs already made and then rival clubs for the same character spam by saying "I did it first".

I think there should be a forum specificly for fan clubs. Then I think fan clubs should be stickied to prevent more people from creating fan clubs of the same character. No doubt, issues would arise about which ones to sticky. Here are my solutions.

1) Sticky the one with the most posts, or the one that is the oldest.

2) For active clubs that have the same character, get rid of them and start a new club with ownership belonging to a mod.

3) Once these are stickied, delete all posts of people who would get defiant and start a club for an existing character club. Since this would be a fan club only forum, I see no problem with pages full of nothing, but stickies. If someone proposes a fan club for a character that does not yet have a club, it should be stickied immediately.

Anyways, there is my two cents.

Gimit23
02-27-2010, 07:57 PM
A live chat maybe, someone has probably already suggested this, but a live chat would be awesome to talk to people and stuff.

Toma RNK
02-27-2010, 08:01 PM
A live chat maybe, someone has probably already suggested this, but a live chat would be awesome to talk to people and stuff.

This has been talked to death. Too many users, and not enough resources at viz. Also it would destroy the forums.

The current chat system is limited to a select few for coordinating mod things.

SageoftheSixPaths
02-27-2010, 08:07 PM
I still believe that a sort of court system can be erected to help deal with that pesky 'you're a jerk!' problem that people keep complaining about. I believe I already explained it to Toma, and I haven't really got any responses from anyone other than a few normal members.

MadaraTobi
02-27-2010, 11:26 PM
I still believe that a sort of court system can be erected to help deal with that pesky 'you're a jerk!' problem that people keep complaining about. I believe I already explained it to Toma, and I haven't really got any responses from anyone other than a few normal members.

I see you took this to the feed back page.

Anyways I agree.

Deidara Iwatoshi
03-03-2010, 11:57 AM
I suggest new avatars. I notice the avatars are Naruto Shippuden characters. Why not get avatars when they were young in the original Naruto series. And also instead of having a new episode of naruto shippuden fresh from japan every week, how about adding an English Dubbed episode of Naruto Shippuden every week..Uncut and Unedited. How about you also add original naruto episodes uncut and unedited as well. Those are my suggestions.

Tifa Legacy
03-03-2010, 11:58 AM
new avatars

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
03-03-2010, 12:13 PM
Extending tags to ten if possible.

Shikamaru Nara
03-03-2010, 12:23 PM
new avatars

Avatars are being developed, but it takes time, for now, you just have to wait it out.

Vex
03-03-2010, 02:09 PM
Extending tags to ten if possible.This is just my opinion being thrown out there, but is it really a necessity? I mean making tags, you don't have to write a full blown description of the developing thread.

Just a few keywords are fine tbh, I don't pay attention to them anyway.

SRhyse
03-03-2010, 02:33 PM
Extending tags to ten if possible.
The max was 25 per thread, but the max applied by the creator of the thread was 5.

I changed the max for the thread creator to 15, and the applied by users to 10 (which may or may not be disabled at this time for certain usergroups). 15 should give you some wiggle room `;).

Akatsuki Tsunade
03-16-2010, 12:48 PM
i think it would be a good idea to show who is giving your rep points weather its good or bad. If you did that it would cut down on the unfair negative reps. if ur name is by it u more likely to be more honest and accountable for ur actions. And if u belive in the reason your giving ur rep weather it good or bad it shouldnt be a problem..

BUT as far as reporting harrassment spam and things of that nature i agree that should be private..

Toma RNK
03-16-2010, 02:38 PM
i think it would be a good idea to show who is giving your rep points weather its good or bad. If you did that it would cut down on the unfair negative reps. if ur name is by it u more likely to be more honest and accountable for ur actions. And if u belive in the reason your giving ur rep weather it good or bad it shouldnt be a problem..

BUT as far as reporting harrassment spam and things of that nature i agree that should be private..

People then just -rep in retaliation for every -rep they receive. We tested this before the forums were transitioned to vbulletin. Things did not go well and many feelings were hurt.

Hidden Ninja45
03-16-2010, 03:40 PM
I don't know if this has been said yet, and I don't feel like looking through all 12 pages.

I think the Naruto: Shippuden part of the Forum should be divided into a Dub and Sub section now that Shippuden has been going on for awhile on Disney XD, Itunes, and on DVD.

deidara330
04-21-2010, 07:09 PM
I think that, as was mentioned in the petition thread, there should be a thread to discuss music. I would also enjoy a forum to discuss books, since I see some threads about books being made already, and in Off Topic so few times do I get a decent number of replies in my threads. Off Topic is meant mainly for threads with little to no point, so I can't discuss many things there without being ignored by a large amount of people. If you could completely divide Off-Topic into subsections, it could be made into Music, Books, Movies & TV, and Other. If you think of a fifth one, you can add it in there. Anyways, that's the way I would like Off-Topic to be organized at the moment. Besides, Off-Topic is the (second) most popular forum of all. It could use some organizing. Especially considering the Off-Topic "Make Our Posts Count" petition. Dividing the Off-Topic into sections might also divide the spam areas.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
04-21-2010, 07:33 PM
I think that, as was mentioned in the petition thread, there should be a thread to discuss music. I would also enjoy a forum to discuss books, since I see some threads about books being made already, and in Off Topic so few times do I get a decent number of replies in my threads. Off Topic is meant mainly for threads with little to no point, so I can't discuss many things there without being ignored by a large amount of people. If you could completely divide Off-Topic into subsections, it could be made into Music, Books, Movies & TV, and Other. If you think of a fifth one, you can add it in there. Anyways, that's the way I would like Off-Topic to be organized at the moment. Besides, Off-Topic is the (second) most popular forum of all. It could use some organizing. Especially considering the Off-Topic "Make Our Posts Count" petition. Dividing the Off-Topic into sections might also divide the spam areas.

I greatly agree with this. Organization is one of the number one things I like in a forum. Going beyond what we have now and doing something like this would be greatly appreciated, especially if the petition to make all posts count goes through.

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
04-21-2010, 07:38 PM
I created a thread about extending tags' characters to more than 25 but no luck. Long story short, I wish the tags' characters could extend to 50 if it's possible.

deidara330
04-21-2010, 07:39 PM
I created a thread about extending tags' characters to more than 25 but no luck. Long story short, I wish the tags' characters could extend to 50 if it's possible.This is a thread for suggesting for the creation of new forums and sub-forums. Tags have nothing to do with this.

xPH03NIX
04-23-2010, 08:03 PM
Hey guys im new to the forums and i dont know if it is really related to this threads topic. Anyway, last time i tried to watch naruto shippuden episodes here i could do it easily (that was about 7-8 months) but now when i try to watch the episodes it says that the requested video is not available in my region. Can someone please explain? msg back plz>;)

Twilight Original
04-23-2010, 08:09 PM
Hey guys im new to the forums and i dont know if it is really related to this threads topic. Anyway, last time i tried to watch naruto shippuden episodes here i could do it easily (that was about 7-8 months) but now when i try to watch the episodes it says that the requested video is not available in my region. Can someone please explain? msg back plz>;)
Scheduled to begin Monday morning, the 12th of April, all Naruto episodes accessed from www.naruto.com (http://www.naruto.com/) will take you to watch them at www.vizanime.com (http://www.vizanime.com/).

Nothing else has changed, just the location of the episodes for ease of viewing.

Also, just to let you know. This is not a forum suggestion.

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
04-23-2010, 08:17 PM
What about the idea of having a separate section dedicated to TV and movies. I made that thread, but no one has interest of the idea. Let's hope the idea comes through.

deidara330
04-23-2010, 08:34 PM
I think that, as was mentioned in the petition thread, there should be a thread to discuss music. I would also enjoy a forum to discuss books, since I see some threads about books being made already, and in Off Topic so few times do I get a decent number of replies in my threads. Off Topic is meant mainly for threads with little to no point, so I can't discuss many things there without being ignored by a large amount of people. If you could completely divide Off-Topic into subsections, it could be made into Music, Books, Movies & TV, and Other. If you think of a fifth one, you can add it in there. Anyways, that's the way I would like Off-Topic to be organized at the moment. Besides, Off-Topic is the (second) most popular forum of all. It could use some organizing. Especially considering the Off-Topic "Make Our Posts Count" petition. Dividing the Off-Topic into sections might also divide the spam areas.What about the idea of having a separate section dedicated to TV and movies. I made that thread, but no one has interest of the idea. Let's hope the idea comes through.No one, you say?

I just made the suggestion yesterday. And with more to it than just movies and TV. Can an admin please reply to it and give their opinion on it soon before it gets buried? I absolutely hate it when that happens.

xPH03NIX
04-23-2010, 08:35 PM
Scheduled to begin Monday morning, the 12th of April, all Naruto episodes accessed from will take you to watch them at .

Nothing else has changed, just the location of the episodes for ease of viewing.

Also, just to let you know. This is not a forum suggestion.

Yea i know. thats the site im going to and it still saysthe same thing! Oh well, looks like im not gonna be able to enjoy any more naruto =[

MysticGoten
04-24-2010, 10:46 AM
Naruto releases.

deidara330
04-25-2010, 12:01 PM
I think that, as was mentioned in the petition thread, there should be a thread to discuss music. I would also enjoy a forum to discuss books, since I see some threads about books being made already, and in Off Topic so few times do I get a decent number of replies in my threads. Off Topic is meant mainly for threads with little to no point, so I can't discuss many things there without being ignored by a large amount of people. If you could completely divide Off-Topic into subsections, it could be made into Music, Books, Movies & TV, and Other. If you think of a fifth one, you can add it in there. Anyways, that's the way I would like Off-Topic to be organized at the moment. Besides, Off-Topic is the (second) most popular forum of all. It could use some organizing. Especially considering the Off-Topic "Make Our Posts Count" petition. Dividing the Off-Topic into sections might also divide the spam areas.Can I please get additional opinions on this?

Vocaloid
04-25-2010, 04:47 PM

I agree with this. I often see a lot of topics about Music, Movies, etc but they get lost in the other Off-Topic posts. When I joined I had been wondering why they didn't have their own sections like most sites have. But they should get their own sections or subsections, even if it's just Music getting it. It would be nice if there was some more organization here, especially in Off-Topic.

Tobi-Uchiha
04-25-2010, 04:51 PM
They should have a thing for deleting old threads that aren't being posted on, like those locked threads

Akatsuki Tsunade
04-29-2010, 03:15 PM
Ok u know when u go to story and charators to find out more info and bio on each charators is there any way of added pain and konan on there since we all ready have come to them in the storry line... ok thankz

ps whoever thought of this mini icons and having to find them is a GEINUS its fun

Neji-Hyaku Ni Ju Hasho
05-01-2010, 04:22 PM
It would be nice to have a forum to directly report any mistreatment from those on the website.

Neji-Hyaku Ni Ju Hasho
05-01-2010, 04:24 PM
I'm sorry I cannot help you.

Sephiroth
05-01-2010, 04:25 PM
It would be nice to have a forum to directly report any mistreatment from those on the website.
you can always pm a mod or admin about this problem...but if u are refering to u being banned from teh battle grounds part of teh forum then...you will get no where fast because almost every admin was in that thread watching adn posting adn all..but u can always pm an admin or the men in green about your problem

Konoha'sGreenThunder
05-01-2010, 04:26 PM
The only thing you can do is go higher than Toma.

That'd be the admins.

(If you're referring to the battlegrounds thing.)

Toma RNK
05-01-2010, 04:42 PM
Above me are srhyse and sage mode. They can reverse your banning from the battlegrounds.

If they do I promise to infract all offensive posts, which will likely result in a worse punishment.

Akatsuki Tsunade
05-01-2010, 06:38 PM

trust i know how u feel

Toma RNK
05-01-2010, 09:38 PM
PM a green name or me people, it isn't hard!

You don't need a public forum to whine.

Devroux
06-03-2010, 02:52 PM
A Naru-history section. To talk about anything that happened before Naruto was born or not yet seen. *spoilers abound*

Black Shuck
06-07-2010, 06:56 AM
First off
I have no idea whatsoever about the fact I'm gonna talk about since I haven't had any reason to contact ppl with power. (-yet) So pardon me about any ignorance on my side. So here goes...
Now I've seen forum savvy people suggesting newbies to contact Admins, Mods, FAIL members, War Council members, etc. for various reasons.
Specially when it come to Mods, I for one don't know who are they besides Toma and a very few.

So why not make a thread or something listing all "Forum Officials" (if that's what they're called) and such? -With their online statuses (for more efficiency)
Summarize the reasons why one should contact a certain category. (ex: report continuous spamming, reputation problems, to put a pic in the siggy, ..) I know this has been said over and over again. But is there a single place where we can gather all info? (in summarized form)
If possible list the powers of each category. (like who can give out Infractions, ..) Admins are out of the question of course.

<Aurega?>
06-07-2010, 07:08 AM
First off
I have no idea whatsoever about the fact I'm gonna talk about since I haven't had any reason to contact ppl with power. (-yet) So pardon me about any ignorance on my side. So here goes...
Now I've seen forum savvy people suggesting newbies to contact Admins, Mods, FAIL members, War Council members, etc. for various reasons.
Specially when it come to Mods, I for one don't know who are they besides Toma and a very few.

So why not make a thread or something listing all "Forum Officials" (if that's what they're called) and such? -With their online statuses (for more efficiency)
Summarize the reasons why one should contact a certain category. (ex: report continuous spamming, reputation problems, to put a pic in the siggy, ..) I know this has been said over and over again. But is there a single place where we can gather all info? (in summarized form)
If possible list the powers of each category. (like who can give out Infractions, ..) Admins are out of the question of course.

Scroll down all the way on the first page and you will see a link that says "View Forum Leaders". Press it and you'll go to this link: http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showgroups.php where all the info you want is.

You'll notice the absence of me and Toma though :D

Black Shuck
06-07-2010, 09:14 AM
Scroll down all the way on the first page and you will see a link that says "View Forum Leaders". Press it and you'll go to this link: http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showgroups.php where all the info you want is.

You'll notice the absence of me and Toma though :D
ah, Okay. May bad `:P
So what are you two? ultimate mods or something? :D