PDA

View Full Version : We now know the reason for moody Sasuke.

zerosameri
07-01-2010, 11:22 PM
He was suppose to be a girl!

Kushina: "Is it a girl!" :lol:
Mikoto: "Oh no it's another boy"
She looked and sound disappointed about that.

Kunoichi
07-01-2010, 11:24 PM
Pfft please, girls are moody one week out of every month, Sasuke's been on this trip for years.

zerosameri
07-01-2010, 11:25 PM
Pfft please, girls are moody one week out of every month, Sasuke's been on this trip for years.Well he is all ways bleeding just not in that place. he has his own alternate place instead.

Kiko-kun
07-01-2010, 11:27 PM
* Feels cheated
D: BUt still soo cuteee... I minimized it and got that picture only, if anyone want it, I have it.

tanman
07-01-2010, 11:30 PM
It would be interesting if Sasuke (the main antagonist) was a girl.

zerosameri
07-01-2010, 11:31 PM
* Feels cheated
D: BUt still soo cuteee... I minimized it and got that picture only, if anyone want it, I have it.
*sorry but I just had to make this thread

:lol:

Kiko-kun
07-01-2010, 11:33 PM
Sasuke still has Spiky hair, Lol, and if I have any kids, they must look like Sasuke. D:

Kunoichi
07-01-2010, 11:34 PM
Well he is all ways bleeding just not in that place. he has his own alternate place instead.
hmmm touche, I guess if you bleed from anything that looks like an eye that's all it takes...

zerosameri
07-01-2010, 11:38 PM
hmmm touche, I guess if you bleed from anything that looks like an eye that's all it takes...
Sasuke has bleed from his eye's. So that must counts

dillydally
07-02-2010, 09:31 PM
lol! I wasn't expecting what you wrote when I clicked on this forum, it made my day.

but yes him being a girl explains so much... so very, very much.

Wooster
07-02-2010, 09:35 PM
lol! I wasn't expecting what you wrote when I clicked on this forum, it made my day.

Heehee. Somehow you just made this funnier.

Maybe Sasuke is just confused. He is a woman trapped in a man's body.:lol:

Hebi
07-02-2010, 09:36 PM
*tries to imagine Sasuke as a girl*
O_O It makes so much sense

dillydally
07-02-2010, 09:40 PM

Or maybe he has always been a girl, a fact the him and his parents done a very good job of covering up, that is until now `!:)

Wooster
07-02-2010, 09:42 PM
Or maybe he has always been a girl, a fact the him and his parents done a very good job of covering up, that is until now `!:)
I see. It's a crime what parents force upon their children,

Yo_Slayer
07-02-2010, 09:50 PM

That would explain him never being intrested in girls... and how he didnt turn away right when he kissed Naruto on "accident" ;)

zerosameri
07-02-2010, 09:51 PM

Maybe Sasuke is just confused. He is a woman trapped in a man's body.:lol:He needs a gender change or some girl cloth and say that he is flat chested :lol:

It explain more than what we ever need to know `:P

k0nohaBound
07-02-2010, 09:51 PM

hmm now i see why he shows no interest in girls

he never saw this coming even with his sharingan, his first and only kiss was w/ naruto after all`o.o"

dillydally
07-02-2010, 09:57 PM
I see. It's a crime what parents force upon their children,

Here in lies the root of the Sasuke's problem because of his parents he (or should I say 'she') has never been able paint he nails and wear all the frilly dresses he wants. It no wonder that acted out in such violent manners because of this.

btw I wonder what Naruto and Sakura would think if they ever found out about her secret.

Wooster
07-02-2010, 10:00 PM
Here in lies the root of the Sasuke's problem because of his parents he (or should I say 'she') has never been able paint he nails and wear all the frilly dresses he wants. It no wonder that acted out in such violent manners because of this.

btw I wonder what Naruto and Sakura would think if they ever found out about her secret.
Naruto will be thrilled. He can finally fulfill his fantasy.

Sakura not so much.:lol: Sai Shaft will have to pick up the pieces.

gama-sennin
07-02-2010, 10:09 PM
Guess that makes sense since sasuke has kissed only one person till now and that's naruto. xD

zerosameri
07-02-2010, 10:29 PM
Guess that makes sense since sasuke has kissed only one person till now and that's naruto. xDAnd only showed interested in Itachi and NAruto, both male's.

Salena
07-02-2010, 10:36 PM
kushina still wanted naruto and sasuke to be friends, no matter the gender.
she made that line so full of win, sasuke a girl. :lol:

Jakropha
07-03-2010, 12:25 PM
OMG!!! IT MAKES SENSE NOW!!!

He mightve done nasty stuff to Kisame and had a fishbaby :P

Cenzo
07-03-2010, 12:29 PM
Sasuke and Haku should've formed a support group...

Looney-Lyra
07-03-2010, 12:34 PM

I lol'd.... SO HARD at this when I read the manga... :lol:

zerosameri
07-03-2010, 01:04 PM
I lol'd.... SO HARD at this when I read the manga... :lol:Same here :lol:

Namikaze Minato Sensei
07-05-2010, 09:34 AM
That xplains alot... Besides he never kissed anyone besides naruto (male) and even in the first episode.. maybe in the last episode sasuke take off his clothes and everyone falls in a coma...oh and yeah just watch him in CS2 he has lip gloss..

Kiseki
07-05-2010, 10:15 AM
Even the maker of Naruto is aware of the fact
that his male characters look like girls sometimes. LOL.

Parak111
07-05-2010, 11:58 AM
The girl Sasuke comment was to underline the fact that Sasuke is Naruto's girl. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Hinata~
07-05-2010, 12:04 PM
Maybe all his childhood Sasuke had to wear girl clothes because before he was born him mom bought a bunch of dresses for the baby then found out it was a boy.....0.0 that's messed up.

byakuganmaster3695
07-06-2010, 12:04 AM

lol u know that explains so much

Hidden Ninja45
07-06-2010, 01:12 AM
I was wondering if someone was going to make a thread about this. I LOLed at that part. But does explain some stuff since ALL girls are moody and bi-polar. jk.........kind of

Nine
07-06-2010, 01:16 AM
Before I was born, The doctors thought I was a girl.

Im not moody at all.

byakuganmaster3695
07-06-2010, 02:55 AM
I was wondering if someone was going to make a thread about this. I LOLed at that part. But does explain some stuff since ALL girls are moody and bi-polar. jk.........kind of

lol ur right tho all girls r moody and bi-polar

dogxander
07-06-2010, 04:35 AM
sasuke is moody and it dose kind of remind me of some of the girls i know but not all of them are like that just most!`;) still would make sense his relationship with naruto seems almost like a girl playing hard to get. i wonder what sakura is going to say when she finds out about these!!!

Throw Rasen-Shuriken
07-06-2010, 05:57 AM
Perhaps he is one of those people that are one sex, but wishes to be the other, or hey could just be gay.
You know the type of people who think they are one sex but feel like the other, and that usually leads them to change themselves through surgery and operations, but hey Orochimaru was weird, and acted rather odd to much like that actually.

Either of the above, or completely Sexually Frustrated, that would explain his moods, can't get into bed with anyone to have a good bumping session, or even he could be an asexual. That will explain why he has no interest in females, because he would not want to do it with anyone, being asexual.

Though, Hey Naruto hasn't kissed anyone but Sasuke either, you all know this, that would get me wondering about him. Both Naruto and Sasuke reacted the same way to that one kiss that they had, I remember Sasuke saying, "I will get you Naruto," in a really disaproving way, in other words Sasuke did not like that kiss one bit.

(Sorry my mind is completely in the gutter at the moment I have been talking about rather dodgy things with Vorn ... recently through PM)

somerandomgirl14
07-06-2010, 09:59 AM
And this is why Kushina is full of win.

Jinchiruuki
07-06-2010, 10:05 AM
Sasuke has bleed from his eye's. So that must counts

So you're basically saying that Sasuke's eye is a ;);););););)? Really?

Luck be with you when you get a girlfriend bro.

zerosameri
07-06-2010, 11:54 AM
So you're basically saying that Sasuke's eye is a ;);););););)? Really?

Luck be with you when you get a girlfriend bro.
I was joking

2bein<3
07-06-2010, 12:46 PM
Pfft please, girls are moody one week out of every month, Sasuke's been on this trip for years.

lmao thats funny as hell, yea sasuke got an itch up his butt he can't scratch and he needs to get over it, I like sasuke and all but its one of the reasons he's not one of my most favorite characters, cause if you ;););););) more then I do, you got problems :D

Vornmusion
07-07-2010, 01:51 AM
Oh man this thread lol. I wouldn't be surprised at any of these scenarios.