PDA

View Full Version : clearly Naruto is more tragic and haxx then Sasuke right now

zerosameri
07-01-2010, 05:32 PM
So right now this what Sasuke's Tragic stuff

Was supposed to be a girl
Kinda ignored by his dad
His brother ignored him a lot
Had to see Itachi go crazy
had to see Itachi kill his own clan
Saw his parents dead by Itachi
Was left with no one at age 7
Being brain washed by Itachi mental
Killed Itachi
Forced to use his Amy
Soon after he is told Itachi did all of that for Sasuke
Madara brain washed him
being stalked by NAruto
1st kiss was Naruto
And what ever else I forgot

Sasuke's PNJ and haxxness

Uses Susano with regular Sharingan
Can use MS with no chraka along with other Jutsu's
Can use Amy and Suasano with no chakra and or regular Sharingan
Can fight all Kages with no chakra and win Sorta and kinda. Madara saved him
Can fight Naruto and Kakashi blind
ENS
MS
Sharingan
Shidori's

NAruto's tragic stuff

Was held a hostage at gave 1 minutes
was "Kidnapped at age 1"
Is a 'secret child"
It was either him or the Kyuubi
Being "stalked: by Madara sense he was born
Being hated by everyone
Failed the Academy 4 time
No family sense he was a Baby Wait then who raises him?
Is all ways being hunted
1st kiss was Sasuke
The kyuubi trying to take over Naruto when ever he used him
Hurt Sakura Well that was tragic for Naruto
And what ever else I forgot about

NAruto's Haxxness and PNJ

Sage Mode
Kyuubi Mode
"unlimited chakra"
Rasngan's
Shadow clones
Stronger than the Kage's and still a Genin
I can't think of any right now for PNJ

well ok maybe Naruto life wasn't as tragic as Sasuke, but as of right now is definitely more haxx then Sasuke

mrsticky005
07-01-2010, 05:35 PM
Good point...who DOES take care of Naruto?

Iruka?

InuyashaGirl
07-01-2010, 05:55 PM
third hokage taeks care of it

zerosameri
07-01-2010, 05:59 PM
third hokage taeks care of it
proof?

Iruka?
I mean he's a baby who doesn't know zip

3littlepigs
07-01-2010, 06:00 PM
I actually think Naruto's story is a little bit more tragic...I mean yeah Itachi killed everyone else but Sasuke but he was only doing his job as a Konoha shinobi and he did love Sasuke which is why he let him live. Minato and Kushina didn't even get to hold Naruto for 5 seconds and everything falls apart...and like you said he was completely left alone because even though Sarutobi tried to make everyone respect him as a hero he obviously didn't accomplish that and it's not like he took him in which I think it's the least he could have done considering what happened. Unless his excuse was to make Naruto appear as normal as possible so that they wouldn't connect him to Minato.

@ MrsSticky: I'm pretty sure he was take care of like any other orphan at the village and then when he was old enough they probably supported him financially until he started making money going on missions. I mean Sasuke was probably left with money from the Uchiha since he was the lone survivor and we all know the difference between Sasuke's apartment and Naruto's apartment is huge....Iruka wasn't there that much since he felt guilty about it at the beginning of the series....

zerosameri
07-01-2010, 06:03 PM
I actually think Naruto's story is a little bit more tragic...I mean yeah Itachi killed everyone else but Sasuke but he was only doing his job as a Konoha shinobi and he did love Sasuke which is why he let him live. Minato and Kushina didn't even get to hold Naruto for 5 seconds and everything falls apart...and like you said he was completely left alone because even though Sarutobi tried to make everyone respect him as a hero he obviously didn't accomplish that and it's not like he took him in which I think it's the least he could have done considering what happened. Unless his excuse was to make Naruto appear as normal as possible so that they wouldn't connect him to Minato.

@ MrsSticky: I'm pretty sure he was take care of like any other orphan at the village and then when he was old enough they probably supported him financially until he started making money going on missions. I mean Sasuke was probably left with money from the Uchiha since he was the lone survivor and we all know the difference between Sasuke's apartment and Naruto's apartment is huge....Iruka wasn't there that much since he felt guilty about it at the beginning of the series.... But, Mikoto was Kushina closest friend so mush so she knew about Kushina's pregnancy. So why couldn't she take in Naruto? It's not like you could connect Minato to Naruto in the Uchiha clan like that.

3littlepigs
07-01-2010, 06:10 PM
But, Mikoto was Kushina closest friend so mush so she knew about Kushina's pregnancy. So why couldn't she take in Naruto? It's not like you could connect Minato to Naruto in the Uchiha clan like that.
We don't know that they were that close...they knew each other and knew about what was going in their lives but I don't think they were like say Shikamaru and Choji or whatever....also if the goal was to hide that the 4th's son was alive and that Minato gave him the Kyuubi it does make sense to treat Naruto like any other orphan in the village. (although it wasn't fair to him)

The Uchiha all pretty much look alike...Naruto is the opposite. He has blue eyes and blond hair and he's not a fire type like the Uchiha...also he doesn't have a kekkei genkai so I'm pretty sure he would stand out too much....specially if like you said people knew Mikoto knew Kushina and that Kushina was pregnant with the 4th's child and all of a sudden both the 4th and Kushina die and there's a kid of Sasuke's age being raised by Mikoto `:oops:

Ur Mom
07-01-2010, 06:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pS9qGiINGI

Man, I haven't posted anything in FOREVER

Hidden Ninja45
07-01-2010, 07:32 PM
Well, we haven't seen what Sasuke can do after getting Itachi's eyes. If Sasuke really does get EMS, then that might even them out enough that their final battle may be coming soon.

tanman
07-01-2010, 07:54 PM
Ah just finished the chapter.

Can fight all Kages with no chakra and win

No. He barely manged to keep up with A. As a matter of fact if Gaara hadn't stopped A, Sasuke would probably dead. When he tried to fight Mei he got a nasty surprise and would have been killed if it weren't for Zetsu. Yeah he only managed to take out Danzo and he's not even a real kage.

zerosameri
07-01-2010, 11:12 PM
We don't know that they were that close...they knew each other and knew about what was going in their lives but I don't think they were like say Shikamaru and Choji or whatever....also if the goal was to hide that the 4th's son was alive and that Minato gave him the Kyuubi it does make sense to treat Naruto like any other orphan in the village. (although it wasn't fair to him)

The Uchiha all pretty much look alike...Naruto is the opposite. He has blue eyes and blond hair and he's not a fire type like the Uchiha...also he doesn't have a kekkei genkai so I'm pretty sure he would stand out too much....specially if like you said people knew Mikoto knew Kushina and that Kushina was pregnant with the 4th's child and all of a sudden both the 4th and Kushina die and there's a kid of Sasuke's age being raised by Mikoto `:oops:Thats true, but she was close enough to know she's having a kid named Naruto and that she is married to Naruto...

Lol ok got me at that. :lol: But it would make it so much easier for Madara for say he became the new Uzumaki/Uchiha (Uzchi lol that would be a cool clan name. Uzumaki and Uchiha combined!)

zerosameri
07-01-2010, 11:13 PM
Ah just finished the chapter.

No. He barely manged to keep up with A. As a matter of fact if Gaara hadn't stopped A, Sasuke would probably dead. When he tried to fight Mei he got a nasty surprise and would have been killed if it weren't for Zetsu. Yeah he only managed to take out Danzo and he's not even a real kage.
Hence the term PNJ

3littlepigs
07-02-2010, 05:47 PM
Thats true, but she was close enough to know she's having a kid named Naruto and that she is married to Naruto...

Lol ok got me at that. :lol: But it would make it so much easier for Madara for say he became the new Uzumaki/Uchiha (Uzchi lol that would be a cool clan name. Uzumaki and Uchiha combined!)
lol :) Kushina wasn't really married to Naruto and I don't think she knew what the baby's name would be....also any marriage to a Hokage would be well known around the village I would think.

zerosameri
07-02-2010, 06:18 PM
lol :) Kushina wasn't really married to Naruto and I don't think she knew what the baby's name would be....also any marriage to a Hokage would be well known around the village I would think. I mean Minato `o.o"

3littlepigs
07-03-2010, 07:54 PM
I mean Minato `o.o"
lol yeah I figured as much but it was still funny and I had to read it twice...;)

shtap xis fo egas
07-03-2010, 07:59 PM
what's pnj? and i think sasuke's life would be more tragic if he stopped complaining about it all the time`#(. haha just kidding`:P, but not really, well,sorta >_> its hard to explain,

Mr. Dr.
07-03-2010, 08:05 PM
Plot, No Jutsu

I don't really understand how it applies though.

zerosameri
07-03-2010, 08:31 PM
what's pnj? and i think sasuke's life would be more tragic if he stopped complaining about it all the time`#(. haha just kidding`:P, but not really, well,sorta >_> its hard to explain, Plot-No-Jutsu
Sasuke: "I'll stop what I am doing if you can bing back Itachi and my clan!!! CAN YOU DO THAT KAKASHI! No you can't do stop saying you know what I have been through" :lol:just another famous moment for Sasuke.

lol yeah I figured as much but it was still funny and I had to read it twice...;)
I bet Naruto wouldn't mind being married to his mom XD

Wooster
07-03-2010, 08:36 PM

Iruka?
Ha. This proves that we coddle our babies too much. They can take care of themselves.

Join the Stop Babying Babies campaign today.

Mr. Dr.
07-03-2010, 08:42 PM
We do coddle our babies to much BUT a three-month old child can't exactly feed itself.

zerosameri
07-03-2010, 08:43 PM
Ha. This proves that we coddle our babies too much. They can take care of themselves.

Join the Stop Babying Babies campaign today.Feed, clean, and changed them self too

/joins `:P

Wooster
07-03-2010, 09:31 PM
Feed, clean, and changed them self too

/joins `:P
Anyone else?

Bioyard
07-03-2010, 11:57 PM

Kinda ignored by his dad
Killed Itachi
Forced to use his Amy
Madara brain washed him
being stalked by NAruto
1st kiss was Naruto

ENS
MS
Sharingan
Shidori's

NAruto's tragic stuff

was "Kidnapped at age 1"
Is a 'secret child"
Being hated by everyone
Is all ways being hunted
1st kiss was Sasuke

Sage Mode
Kyuubi Mode
"unlimited chakra"
Rasngan's
Shadow clones

well ok maybe Naruto life wasn't as tragic as Sasuke, but as of right now is definitely more haxx then Sasuke

With your list of haxx, how is naruto more haxx then sasuke?? You added narutos shadow clones but not sasukes fire ball jutsu?? All your list really says is Sasuke has all these badass abilities that seem to work no matter what condition he's in.

Yet naruto is still more haxx?? Atleast narutos rasingan has limits! Naruto has a LIMIT to sage mode also. When has sasuke reached his limit? He was using very chakra heavy jutsu's without narutos epic chakra pool.

How is Naruto more haxx???

zerosameri
07-04-2010, 12:42 AM
With your list of haxx, how is naruto more haxx then sasuke?? You added narutos shadow clones but not sasukes fire ball jutsu?? All your list really says is Sasuke has all these badass abilities that seem to work no matter what condition he's in.

Yet naruto is still more haxx?? Atleast narutos rasingan has limits! Naruto has a LIMIT to sage mode also. When has sasuke reached his limit? He was using very chakra heavy jutsu's without narutos epic chakra pool.

How is Naruto more haxx???
Haxx and PNJ jutsu's too :\

It seems you can not read so I won't bother going in this an explaining my self.

HiddenRoar
07-04-2010, 03:25 AM

Since when? He needs to go MS to use Susanoo.

Falso!

For Naruto's PNJ, Kakuzu. He had the long range advantage and suddenly decides to get CLOSER after telling himself to avoid contact with RS. His I.Q. dropped down to mentally incapable for no reason :|
This fact is made worse since he's way above 70-80 years old with plenty of battle experience for him to make a foolish mistake.

zerosameri
07-04-2010, 04:27 AM

Falso!

For Naruto's PNJ, Kakuzu. He had the long range advantage and suddenly decides to get CLOSER after telling himself to avoid contact with RS. His I.Q. dropped down to mentally incapable for no reason :|
This fact is made worse since he's way above 70-80 years old with plenty of battle experience for him to make a foolish mistake.
PNJ

Danzou vs Sasuke, Sasuke vs Itachi, Sasuke vs Kakashi, Sakura, NAruto (that little encounter), Sasuke vs the Kage's... Nuff said
Danzou vs Sasuke, A vs Sasuke

Shika-fiend
07-04-2010, 08:09 AM
I agree....But WTH is haxx?

Mr. Dr.
07-04-2010, 08:44 AM

Falso!

Didn't Naruto come at Kakuzu from behind but yes a lot of PNJ was involved.
I'm not sure you understand what PNJ is.

"Can fight all Kages with no chakra and win"
This isn't PNJ because it never happened.

PNJ is "Sasuke broke Tsukyomi without Magnekyo" and "Manda could protect Sasuke from C0" and "Sasuke didn't get a Kamui in the face from Kakashi"

PNJ for Naruto is defeating "Beating Kakuzu purely with tactics" and "Helping Kakashi beat that Itachi clone"

I agree....But WTH is haxx?

Haxx means hacks which in this case means unfair advantage.

zerosameri
07-04-2010, 01:12 PM
I agree....But WTH is haxx?I really don't know how to explain it. It means someone overly powerful then what they really should be (more or less I guess)

HiddenRoar
07-04-2010, 02:23 PM

Naruto Vs. Kakuzu was a PNJ victory for Naruto. You don't have a 80+ year old S-Rank Ninja with tons of battle experience going headfirst into a dangerous technique when you can easily cancel it with the numerous long/mid range techniques in your arsenal. And this is after he told himself to avoid close quarter combat.

Naruto shouldn't have been able to get close to Kakuzu in the first place after he botched his first attempt.

TheBlackChidori
07-04-2010, 02:57 PM
But, Mikoto was Kushina closest friend so mush so she knew about Kushina's pregnancy. So why couldn't she take in Naruto? It's not like you could connect Minato to Naruto in the Uchiha clan like that.

Senju + Uchiha = Final Valley =(

By the way, "Can fight all kages with no chakra and win".... That made me lawl.

zerosameri
07-04-2010, 03:17 PM
Senju + Uchiha = Final Valley =(

By the way, "Can fight all kages with no chakra and win".... That made me lawl.But at least Madara and the 1st didn't die, then Sasuke and Naruto didn't die.

lawl? Well Madara seved him but still some PNJ and Haxxness

Mr. Dr.
07-04-2010, 05:39 PM
Naruto Vs. Kakuzu was a PNJ victory for Naruto. You don't have a 80+ year old S-Rank Ninja with tons of battle experience going headfirst into a dangerous technique when you can easily cancel it with the numerous long/mid range techniques in your arsenal. And this is after he told himself to avoid close quarter combat.

Naruto shouldn't have been able to get close to Kakuzu in the first place after he botched his first attempt.

You are correct.

Yori
07-04-2010, 06:21 PM
Him defeating the Fox like that was so PNJ to the max. More PNJ than Sasuke ever did.

Mr. Dr.
07-04-2010, 06:38 PM
I don't think of mind-feats as PNJ.
I just think of it as though Naruto can to some extent manipulate reality inside his own mind. The only part of it that was a testament to his actual skill was the sealing.

Apparently he's a seal expert now.

Shika-fiend
07-04-2010, 07:30 PM

"Can fight all Kages with no chakra and win"
This isn't PNJ because it never happened.

PNJ is "Sasuke broke Tsukyomi without Magnekyo" and "Manda could protect Sasuke from C0" and "Sasuke didn't get a Kamui in the face from Kakashi"

PNJ for Naruto is defeating "Beating Kakuzu purely with tactics" and "Helping Kakashi beat that Itachi clone"

Haxx means hacks which in this case means unfair advantage.
Ooohh. Okay.

byakuganmaster3695
07-04-2010, 10:34 PM

Kinda ignored by his dad
Killed Itachi
Forced to use his Amy
Madara brain washed him
being stalked by NAruto
1st kiss was Naruto

ENS
MS
Sharingan
Shidori's

NAruto's tragic stuff

was "Kidnapped at age 1"
Is a 'secret child"
Being hated by everyone
Is all ways being hunted
1st kiss was Sasuke

Sage Mode
Kyuubi Mode
"unlimited chakra"
Rasngan's
Shadow clones

naruto had a way worst life he grew up with no parents and u forgot the part where no one like him and he was always ignored and hated because of the nine tails where as sasuke was like by many people and girls (example ino and sakura) so at the end naruto ending better but he started off worst

HiddenRoar
07-04-2010, 10:48 PM
naruto had a way worst life he grew up with no parents and u forgot the part where no one like him and he was always ignored and hated because of the nine tails where as sasuke was like by many people and girls (example ino and sakura) so at the end naruto ending better but he started off worst

Shika, Choji, and Kiba seemed to get along with Naruto since they were the bottom 4 of the class :'
You're also forgetting about Iruka...

byakuganmaster3695
07-04-2010, 11:03 PM
Shika, Choji, and Kiba seemed to get along with Naruto since they were the bottom 4 of the class :'
You're also forgetting about Iruka...

alright but old was he when he got close to iruka?

Kiseki
07-05-2010, 06:09 AM
Sasuke's supposed to be a girl? Can someone explain?

@ byakuganmaster3695 (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/member.php?u=17821) : 12 years. Right?

Wooster
07-05-2010, 06:35 AM

@ byakuganmaster3695 (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/member.php?u=17821) : 12 years. Right?
Easy, Kushina thought he was a girl. Perhaps she knew what she was talking about.:lol:

Nine
07-05-2010, 06:39 AM
What do you expect from Kishi's favorite character?

byakuganmaster3695
07-05-2010, 06:41 AM

yea i believe so thanks for reminding me

Kiseki
07-05-2010, 07:56 AM
Easy, Kushina thought he was a girl. Perhaps she knew what she was talking about.:lol:

Lol. That's so mean. Thanks for the answer! :mrgreen:

Wooster
07-05-2010, 09:04 AM
Lol. That's so mean. Thanks for the answer! :mrgreen:
No probs. And that's not mean only the truth.;)

Bioyard
07-05-2010, 11:11 AM
Haxx and PNJ jutsu's too :\

It seems you can not read so I won't bother going in this an explaining my self.

I was relpying to the title of the thread. So explain to me how the main character of the story is more PNJ than the secondary character, considering that Naruto has been underpowered for most of the series. He just recently got Sage Mode and control of the 9-tails. So he gets pwn powers after 500 chapters and now he is a bag of haxx and PNJ???

Sasuke has such hardcore fanboys, sheesh. What does he have to do before you people realize he's never gonna be a goodguy again? He's evil. Kishi has been trying so hard to drill that into readers heads.

zerosameri
07-05-2010, 12:10 PM
I was relpying to the title of the thread. So explain to me how the main character of the story is more PNJ than the secondary character, considering that Naruto has been underpowered for most of the series. He just recently got Sage Mode and control of the 9-tails. So he gets pwn powers after 500 chapters and now he is a bag of haxx and PNJ???

Sasuke has such hardcore fanboys, sheesh. What does he have to do before you people realize he's never gonna be a goodguy again? He's evil. Kishi has been trying so hard to drill that into readers heads. You could of said so :|
Let me make this easy
SM + Full control of Kyuubi + All the other new stuff of His > Current Sasuke

Now Current Sasuke has the EMS but we haven't saw it yet so it don't count

And what does that having to do with anything?

Bioyard
07-05-2010, 12:38 PM
You could of said so :|
Let me make this easy

Now Current Sasuke has the EMS but we haven't saw it yet so it don't count

And what does that having to do with anything?

If you arent gonna count EMS than you can't count Sage Mode and 9tails as one huge boost either. Since we dont know yet if Naruto can use Sage Mode WITH Kyuubi. I mean, their two different kinds of chakra so we don't know if he'd have to use them one at a time. Without knowing how Naruto will incorporate the two abilities or knowing what Sasukes EMS can do, we can't say who is more powerful right now.

They both got their final boost around the same time. Sasuke has endgame Sharingan(and if that damn thing has anymore stages, i will literally ;);););) a brick.) and Naruto is at the endgame as far as Jinchuriki goes. So if anything, their equal.

k0nohaBound
07-05-2010, 01:22 PM
If Naruto has Senju blood then eventually he will learn the all five element types next being either water because of Kushina being from the former Whirpool Country or earth from Hashirama. Then learning the element affinities like ice and wood. Crap load of PNJ...

k0nohaBound
07-05-2010, 01:28 PM
Sasuke's eyes will develop alot more as the story goes on sooo it will even out between the two.

HiddenRoar
07-05-2010, 03:02 PM
If Naruto has Senju blood then eventually he will learn the all five element types next being either water because of Kushina being from the former Whirpool Country or earth from Hashirama. Then learning the element affinities like ice and wood. Crap load of PNJ...

Senju blood doesn't equate to learning all five elements. The 1st only had two + one KG. The 2nd only had one (Unless he has another element besides water) and no KG.

Unless Naruto obtains the Rinnegan, it's highly unlikely he'll become an avatar.

madara'
07-05-2010, 04:23 PM

Kinda ignored by his dad
Killed Itachi
Forced to use his Amy
Madara brain washed him
being stalked by NAruto
1st kiss was Naruto

ENS
MS
Sharingan
Shidori's

NAruto's tragic stuff

was "Kidnapped at age 1"
Is a 'secret child"
Being hated by everyone
Is all ways being hunted
1st kiss was Sasuke

Sage Mode
Kyuubi Mode
"unlimited chakra"
Rasngan's
Shadow clones

I totally agree.

crystalblade13
07-05-2010, 05:06 PM
sasuke lost against the kages...bad. why did tc say he won?

Mr. Dr.
07-05-2010, 05:19 PM
I kept saying that but the OP ignores it.

zerosameri
07-05-2010, 05:57 PM
If you arent gonna count EMS than you can't count Sage Mode and 9tails as one huge boost either. Since we dont know yet if Naruto can use Sage Mode WITH Kyuubi. I mean, their two different kinds of chakra so we don't know if he'd have to use them one at a time. Without knowing how Naruto will incorporate the two abilities or knowing what Sasukes EMS can do, we can't say who is more powerful right now.

They both got their final boost around the same time. Sasuke has endgame Sharingan(and if that damn thing has anymore stages, i will literally ;);););) a brick.) and Naruto is at the endgame as far as Jinchuriki goes. So if anything, their equal.CURRENT Naruto and CURRENT Sasuke.
CURRENT Naruto has SM and Full Kyuubi, Naruto can go into bother at the same time. Look it up.

CURRENT Sasuke EMS is UNKNOWN so you CANNOT count it.
As of right now

Naruto > Sasuke

@Mr. Dr.: what now? I am not ignoring you.

Bioyard
07-05-2010, 06:22 PM
CURRENT Naruto and CURRENT Sasuke.
CURRENT Naruto has SM and Full Kyuubi, Naruto can go into bother at the same time. Look it up.

CURRENT Sasuke EMS is UNKNOWN so you CANNOT count it.
As of right now

Naruto > Sasuke

@Mr. Dr.: what now? I am not ignoring you.

There's nothing to look up. He hasn't done it. Has kishi given some sort of interview where he explained Naruto's abilities but didnt bother to mention Sasukes EMS?? If he did, than i concede completely because i didnt know. If your getting this information for someplace other than kishi's mouth than it isnt accurate and its nothing more than the guessing that people make in these forums.

Places like Narutopedia(and related sites) first thought Pain was really the 4th Hokage, information based purely on the hair shape of his shadowy figure, not based on anything kishi said.

Mr. Dr.
07-05-2010, 06:28 PM
We have yet to see the powers of Full Kyubi control or of EMS.

zerosameri
07-05-2010, 06:49 PM
We have yet to see the powers of Full Kyubi control or of EMS.
We have seen NAruto in Kyuubi mode 8 tails
There's nothing to look up. He hasn't done it. Has kishi given some sort of interview where he explained Naruto's abilities but didnt bother to mention Sasukes EMS?? If he did, than i concede completely because i didnt know. If your getting this information for someplace other than kishi's mouth than it isnt accurate and its nothing more than the guessing that people make in these forums.

Places like Narutopedia(and related sites) first thought Pain was really the 4th Hokage, information based purely on the hair shape of his shadowy figure, not based on anything kishi said. Yes there is. Durring the Pain invasion he finds Nagato and he is Sage-Kyuubi mode. chapter 444 page 04 bottom right panel

Dude I am getting this info from the MANGA if you haven't been reading it :|

Bioyard
07-05-2010, 09:13 PM
Yes there is. Durring the Pain invasion he finds Nagato and he is Sage-Kyuubi mode. chapter 444 page 04 bottom right panel

That was when narutos anger triggered the fox. And at the end of that chapter, SageMode dispersed. SM goes away when you use up the energy, which Naruto HAD until after he got angery and went alittle demon.

Now i'm not saying that Naruto can't go Sage-Kyuubi Mode. I'm saying that based on those few pages, in which all he did was run 4 feet and stop, you can't say you KNOW its more haxx than EMS when your dropping EMS completely on the grounds that you dont know what it does. When to be fair, you dont know what SM-9tails does either. How is when the manga showed Sasuke briefly with his EMS any different when the manga showed Naruto kinda SM9tails??

narutonhinataschild
07-05-2010, 09:38 PM
Yes there is. Durring the Pain invasion he finds Nagato and he is Sage-Kyuubi mode. chapter 444 page 04 bottom right panel

actually after the latest once the seal was released Naruto got the full use of his own chakra for the first time and was able to win against unsurmountable odds. this is about to get interesting!:D

zerosameri
07-06-2010, 05:37 AM
That was when narutos anger triggered the fox. And at the end of that chapter, SageMode dispersed. SM goes away when you use up the energy, which Naruto HAD until after he got angery and went alittle demon.

Now i'm not saying that Naruto can't go Sage-Kyuubi Mode. I'm saying that based on those few pages, in which all he did was run 4 feet and stop, you can't say you KNOW its more haxx than EMS when your dropping EMS completely on the grounds that you dont know what it does. When to be fair, you dont know what SM-9tails does either. How is when the manga showed Sasuke briefly with his EMS any different when the manga showed Naruto kinda SM9tails?? He was still in Sage-Kyuubi mode :|

1st of all I never said the Kyuubi and SM would be at the same time all I said was

Dude you seem to have no clue what the meaning of CURRENT Sasuke means.

Current Sasuke EMS is unknown and you can's use it if you don't know the power.

Bioyard
07-06-2010, 07:11 AM
He was still in Sage-Kyuubi mode :|

1st of all I never said the Kyuubi and SM would be at the same time all I said was

Dude you seem to have no clue what the meaning of CURRENT Sasuke means.

Current Sasuke EMS is unknown and you can's use it if you don't know the power.

Maybe i am missing something here.

CURRENT Sasuke has EMS: powers UNKNOWN
CURRENT Naruto has Full use of Kyuubi: powers UNKNOWN

Pretend i'm a complete idiot(which shouldnt take much) and explain to me what i'm missing here.

First sasuke got MS when he was already stronger than Naruto. Than Naruto got SM, in which sasuke was about even with Naruto. Then Sasuke got EMS, making him even more stronger than Naruto. Finally, Naruto got control of the 9 tails, balancing the two characters out.

I am saying all of this while ignoring the most important fact of all... The main character(you know, the one the manga is named after) cannot be more haxx than the secondary character. Sasuke is second fiddle.

zerosameri
07-06-2010, 11:19 AM
Maybe i am missing something here.

CURRENT Sasuke has EMS: powers UNKNOWN
CURRENT Naruto has Full use of Kyuubi: powers UNKNOWN

Pretend i'm a complete idiot(which shouldnt take much) and explain to me what i'm missing here.

First sasuke got MS when he was already stronger than Naruto. Than Naruto got SM, in which sasuke was about even with Naruto. Then Sasuke got EMS, making him even more stronger than Naruto. Finally, Naruto got control of the 9 tails, balancing the two characters out.

I am saying all of this while ignoring the most important fact of all... The main character(you know, the one the manga is named after) cannot be more haxx than the secondary character. Sasuke is second fiddle.
Full use of kyuubi should be pretty obvious how it will be used, so we have a small base line. But fine

Ok 1st of all every main character in every anime/show I have ever whatch 9/10 the Main character is the strongest. As of right now Naruto > Sasuke

But over all, in a interview Naruto and Sasuke are over all at equal power.

When Sasuke EMS is shown of corse it's going back to Sasuke >>>> Everyone; due to PNJ and Haxx

Yo_Slayer
07-06-2010, 12:06 PM
Full use of kyuubi should be pretty obvious how it will be used, so we have a small base line. But fine

Ok 1st of all every main character in every anime/show I have ever whatch 9/10 the Main character is the strongest. As of right now Naruto > Sasuke

But over all, in a interview Naruto and Sasuke are over all at equal power.

When Sasuke EMS is shown of corse it's going back to Sasuke >>>> Everyone; due to PNJ and Haxx

I agree !

We basically have a good idea of whats Naruto"s kyuubi abilities are goin to be like just based on the pain fight and what we have saw from bee...

but Sasuke"s EMS on the other hand... well, we have no idea how that thing is goin to look, all we can believe thats its either goin to even Sasuke and Naruto out or Sauske >>>> Naruto.

Well you could count Madara's abilities as EMS but that is just a long shot guess that cant be proven yet.

=)

zerosameri
07-06-2010, 12:21 PM
I agree !

We basically have a good idea of whats Naruto"s kyuubi abilities are goin to be like just based on the pain fight and what we have saw from bee...

but Sasuke"s EMS on the other hand... well, we have no idea how that thing is goin to look, all we can believe thats its either goin to even Sasuke and Naruto out or Sauske >>>> Naruto.

Well you could count Madara's abilities as EMS but that is just a long shot guess that cant be proven yet.

=) PNJ+haxxess+awesomeness+New power's+Power= Sasuke EMS
I bet you that will be it XD

We have no clue what Madara's EMS can do, plus even if he did we'll get a really small base line, and each EMS is different form user to user.

Yo_Slayer
07-06-2010, 12:42 PM
PNJ+haxxess+awesomeness+New power's+Power= Sasuke EMS
I bet you that will be it XD

We have no clue what Madara's EMS can do, plus even if he did we'll get a really small base line, and each EMS is different form user to user.

/reaches out for handshake
I accept this bet of yours ! xD

And i didnt mean that Sasuke would have the same abilities as Madara, but would have a uniqe out of the ordinary ability like Madara's but not the same... And i will say i know that Madara's abillities has not been proven as EMS but that does not mean cant be.

Timesage
07-06-2010, 12:52 PM
You know what i don't get is that naruto took the last name of his mom, who i would assume everyone in the village knew was married to minato, and so couldn't everyone in the village connect the dots. OK she is married to minato and has a child.......... I wonder who the dad could be!? But nah must just be some normal husband, so naruto is a big time fox sealed loser.

Timesage
07-06-2010, 12:54 PM
Or maybe everyone in the village knows who his dad was, and still treat naruto like ;);););) because his dad isn't there to protect him.

zerosameri
07-06-2010, 06:21 PM
/reaches out for handshake
I accept this bet of yours ! xD

And i didnt mean that Sasuke would have the same abilities as Madara, but would have a uniqe out of the ordinary ability like Madara's but not the same... And i will say i know that Madara's abillities has not been proven as EMS but that does not mean cant be.It wasn't a bet bet, but a figure of speech XD

I know, and yea

Yo_Slayer
07-06-2010, 07:42 PM
It wasn't a bet bet, but a figure of speech XD

I know, and yea

I know i was just playin xD

mrsticky005
07-06-2010, 07:47 PM
Plot-No-Jutsu
Sasuke: "I'll stop what I am doing if you can bing back Itachi and my clan!!! CAN YOU DO THAT KAKASHI! No you can't do stop saying you know what I have been through" :lol:just another famous moment for Sasuke.

I bet Naruto wouldn't mind being married to his mom XD

http://it-chuiko.com/uploads/posts/2009-09/1254330277_weblog.bing.png back Itachi!

zerosameri
07-06-2010, 07:59 PM
http://it-chuiko.com/uploads/posts/2009-09/1254330277_weblog.bing.png back Itachi!
Itachi! *flower rainbow puppy moment running* Wait.....YOUR ARE NOT ITACHI!

mrsticky005
07-06-2010, 08:01 PM
Itachi! *flower rainbow puppy moment running* Wait.....YOUR ARE NOT ITACHI!

is that from the http://it-chuiko.com/uploads/posts/2009-09/1254330277_weblog.bing.png ads?

zerosameri
07-06-2010, 08:03 PM
is that from the http://it-chuiko.com/uploads/posts/2009-09/1254330277_weblog.bing.png ads?
nope :lol:

Wooster
07-06-2010, 09:07 PM
`:Pbit`:P approved!