PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm: who wants what areans or places

osain42
06-26-2010, 08:35 PM
who wants what areans or places IN UNS2 THAT IS OR ISNT COMFIRMED

Rannix95
06-26-2010, 09:17 PM
Unraikyo and Uchiha hideout.

MyMattstache
06-27-2010, 02:52 AM
As long as there is enough space to fight and i dont smash into any invisible walls ]:<

lolohwd
06-27-2010, 02:54 AM
still the vinal valley

shadow-of-kabuto
06-27-2010, 08:40 PM
I want some interesting places. Somewhere unique, I can't think off the top of my head, but some awesome place. Maybe that place where it rains all the time where they showed Young Nagato and the rest.

SageRell22
06-27-2010, 08:58 PM
I want to fight in the Leaf Village ..with the buildings and stuff that would be cool ..I also hope they give us the destroyed Konoha for the Pain fight and Unraikyo

Blah.
06-28-2010, 12:50 AM
I really want to fight in amegakure and go thru all the different tubes and all that crazy stuff but i know that wont happen sadly.
lol.

SageRell22
06-28-2010, 01:11 AM
I really want to fight in amegakure and go thru all the different tubes and all that crazy stuff but i know that wont happen sadly.
lol.

maybe in jiraiyas boss battle it might lol as a button input type thing lol

Blah.
06-28-2010, 01:20 AM
Yeah thats true but i kinda wish you could do all the work cuz when you are pressing th buttons you arent exactly watching whats going on in the background so might as well just let the player do the work.
lol.
then if we do the wrong thing,it just resets to that point like it normally would.

SageRell22
06-28-2010, 01:22 AM
Yeah thats true but i kinda wish you could do all the work cuz when you are pressing th buttons you arent exactly watching whats going on in the background so might as well just let the player do the work.
lol.
then if we do the wrong thing,it just resets to that point like it normally would.

that is very true ahah and some of the input thing on storm 1 were f*ckin hard as hell ..it was like 4 seconds to push like 10 buttons I would be like what the ;););););)!

Blah.
06-28-2010, 01:34 AM
that is very true ahah and some of the input thing on storm 1 were f*ckin hard as hell ..it was like 4 seconds to push like 10 buttons I would be like what the ;););););)!

HAHA dude i know!!
that stuff annoyed me more than anything.
i would rather watch the cinematic rather than press all these random and confusing button patterns.like we should be able to do everything up until the whole button input thing and instead of the input thing we just watch it.
i think that would be more effective emotion wise. and plus,why play it when we arent really playing it?
why not just watch?
lol.

SageRell22
06-28-2010, 01:36 AM
HAHA dude i know!!
that stuff annoyed me more than anything.
i would rather watch the cinematic rather than press all these random and confusing button patterns.like we should be able to do everything up until the whole button input thing and instead of the input thing we just watch it.
i think that would be more effective emotion wise. and plus,why play it when we arent really playing it?
why not just watch?
lol.

yeah it would be like triangle,circle, throw the controller up and spin around, catch it, hit L1,twirl the analog, go make a sandwich, I'm like come on man that's not even possible

Blah.
06-28-2010, 01:44 AM
yeah it would be like triangle,circle, throw the controller up and spin around, catch it, hit L1,twirl the analog, go make a sandwich, I'm like come on man that's not even possible

Hahahaha.
thats the truth.

SageRell22
06-28-2010, 01:50 AM
Hahahaha.
thats the truth.

especially with Manda..I can only imagine the final sasuke and naruto fight that is gonna be button input city

Blah.
06-28-2010, 03:13 PM
especially with Manda..I can only imagine the final sasuke and naruto fight that is gonna be button input city

Thats so true...
what a pain!
grrr...
they MIGHT need to try something different cuz this button input thing will drive a man crazy.

kamui
06-28-2010, 06:30 PM
Itachi's hideout battle arena.......................yea buddy!!!

chisagen
06-28-2010, 06:32 PM
deffiantly the place where the fox is sealed XD

MyMattstache
06-28-2010, 07:32 PM
I doubt this but.. the Naruto Bridge would be cool to fight on.

Sakurafan18
06-30-2010, 08:41 AM
The Final valley!!!

Sasuke
06-30-2010, 11:17 AM
The bounty station, they have never given it to us in ANY Naruto Shippuden game.

shadow-of-kabuto
06-30-2010, 01:36 PM
I'm kinda hoping they add the bridge where Yamato meets Kabuto disguised as Hiruko. That'd be a bit odd though, as you could fall off the sides, lolz.