PDA

View Full Version : in wat episode did kiba get akamaru?

noteusuck
06-17-2009, 12:28 AM
i was looking through vids on youtube and it showed a clip im a amv for kiba when his mom and someone else are telling him to choose carefully or something and i was wandering cuz i wanna watch it :p

Yajyuu Mikazuki
06-17-2009, 12:45 AM
Every Inuzuka gets there pooch when they are born

Sage Of Six Paths
06-17-2009, 05:50 AM
I think that it was an episode

where Kiba was having flashbacks

while he was fighting Ukon and Sakon

in the Sasuke Retrieval Arc.

Raven Uchiha
06-17-2009, 08:53 AM

Yea i think it was too but he's had akamaru even before the first episode. hasn't he?

Sabra Kusabana
06-17-2009, 01:04 PM
Judging from the age of Akamaru he got him when he became a genin. We never see him with Akamaru at the academy, but we do see one flashback where he's with him that could have been in the first few weeks after he graduated into being a genin.

If he'd gotten Akamaru any sooner the pet would have been full grown by the time we first really meet him. Not only would he had been grown, but he'd of already been fully trained. Sense in the filler there's several show scenes of Kiba training Akamaru that supports that he'd only gotten his companion a few months before the exam when we first see him.

The bigger question to me is not when he got Akamaru, but how old Akamaru will live to be. I think that in his family it's probly normal to have several different companions throughout your lifetime, sense most dogs live a couple of decades, and the old ones wouldn't be suitable for ninja work. Even if he lived to retirement Kiba would have to train another dog when Akamaru gets too weak to follow him.

Windking
07-14-2009, 04:47 AM

yeah the episode waS Around that arc..

Shkin
07-14-2009, 06:16 AM
Every Inuzuka gets there pooch when they are born
he is totally right people!!!

mangagirl
08-08-2009, 09:20 AM
when he was born..

Nemico
08-08-2009, 09:22 AM
i dont think when he was born but a little later when he was responsible but yea he had a flashback of when he was gettin him..

Sasuinolover
08-10-2009, 04:46 PM
when he was born