PDA

View Full Version : The Dark Espada: 2nd Coming

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19

Sephiroth
07-09-2010, 11:41 PM
So explain this trap again please. Also what about me being able to heal her she is hurt I told you this Susanoo hurt her.
there are 0 rods around the room. Magentics i guess u say a magentic feild. It has a certain charge adn u have a certain charge...2 charges must be teh oppisting to attact,...but teh same will replus...u cant get in bc u will be replused back....the rods can not be touched or move. If they are u will be shocked and so will her..... she is fine and will not die... u hve to get in there by tomarrow

Anbu Leader
[Sits back on Yoris throne after destroying Las Noches]
"...in just second's hundreds of arrancar died..by my hands..next on the list its Sep..."

Hally
This is starting to look so much like DRR!!

DE = Dollars
Hally's Arrancars = Yellow Scarves
Knights = Saika
HIM = Orihara Izaya

I gotta watch more of that. Now I want to watch it. I have only seen 3 episodes.

Sephiroth
07-09-2010, 11:42 PM
This is starting to look so much like DRR!!

DE = Dollars
Hally's Arrancars = Yellow Scarves
Knights = Saika
HIM = Orihara Izaya
*laughs* never seen it but oh well im goign to bed night

Hally
07-09-2010, 11:46 PM
there are 0 rods around the room. Magentics i guess u say a magentic feild. It has a certain charge adn u have a certain charge...2 charges must be teh oppisting to attact,...but teh same will replus...u cant get in bc u will be replused back....the rods can not be touched or move. If they are u will be shocked and so will her..... she is fine and will not die... u hve to get in there by tomarrow

This is sick and twisted. *trys to remain calm* I get what you are saying but science was never my specialty. I understand this but to counter it is different. I belive I can but I am not sure how yet.
[Sits back on Yoris throne after destroying Las Noches]
"...in just second's hundreds of arrancar died..by my hands..next on the list its Sep..."

You are sick

kejon16
07-09-2010, 11:49 PM
Master I can help you out.

Sephiroth
07-09-2010, 11:50 PM
oh hally...any help or if i suspect any help...lets just say ur kid wont be teh same...

Hally
07-09-2010, 11:51 PM
I am thinking I am thinking of something. This is sick sep just let her go. Bro please

Anbu Leader
07-09-2010, 11:56 PM
Sep my man..
Tomorrow you will die and whoever trys to protect you will die with you.

Hally
07-09-2010, 11:57 PM
*sigh* Hallenthia please hang in there. I am stumpped. My counter will come to me after I think for like 4 hours

Hally
07-10-2010, 12:08 AM
I will try and counter tommorrow I am going to sleep. I cant think at 1 in the morning

Danielle
07-10-2010, 12:12 AM
Having fun, Seph?

Sephiroth
07-10-2010, 05:46 AM
*sonidos in and yawns* morning

Sephiroth
07-10-2010, 07:08 AM
*stands there walks into the room with the girl* hmmm its disappointing how u can bring down a queen by having one of her pawns. *sets up a chess table adn plays chess once more*

Shino Hatake
07-10-2010, 07:09 AM
*stands there walks into the room with the girl* hmmm its disappointing how u can bring down a queen by having one of her pawns. *sets up a chess table adn plays chess once more*
* Sits on the other side and ask for a game.* May I?

junchurikioftheleaf
07-10-2010, 08:23 AM
*walks out of the shadows of a corner with a very unpleased look* iv had about enough of this first you DE force my rebellion to be put on hold and i dont get to destory hally then you steal my idea of kidnapping her daughter and keeping her as a prize for if she wins im afraid now im mad so i have one question...who wants to die first

Sephiroth
07-10-2010, 08:29 AM
*sighs* problem jun....u should b thanking me bc i saved her...second the DE never had a plan to kill or kiddnap her thats was anbu and susanoo doing

Yori
07-10-2010, 08:30 AM
*turns around* Lower your voice

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
07-10-2010, 08:32 AM
*walks out of the shadows of a corner with a very unpleased look* iv had about enough of this first you DE force my rebellion to be put on hold and i dont get to destory hally then you steal my idea of kidnapping her daughter and keeping her as a prize for if she wins im afraid now im mad so i have one question...who wants to die first

oi helped with your idea!! therefore i will join you xD

meh,this should be fun

junchurikioftheleaf
07-10-2010, 08:33 AM
*sighs* problem jun....u should b thanking me bc i saved her...second the DE never had a plan to kill or kiddnap her thats was anbu and susanoo doing
if you had wanted to save her their would have been no reason to keep her do you have any reason to beat that you if you had wanted to save her you should have beaten anbu down and broken his spirit then leave peacefully do you have anything to say to that

Anbu Leader
07-10-2010, 08:36 AM
I destroyed Las Noches and poor arrancars in just seconds with out taking my sword out from sythe then got to kidnaped her daughter then Sep got in my way my I got what I needed to get. So fo me is mission complete.

junchurikioftheleaf
07-10-2010, 08:39 AM
I destroyed Las Noches and poor arrancars in just seconds with out taking my sword out from sythe then got to kidnaped her daughter then Sep got in my way my I got what I needed to get. So fo me is mission complete.
you did nothing it was that pitiful army you brought with you that did all the actual work las noches is easy to destroy i can bring the whole thing to the ground with just a simple fluctuation in my reiatsu

-Naruto-
07-10-2010, 08:40 AM
*appears* actually you cowardly did all that instead of attacking Hally head on, you are a coward simple as that Anbu

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
07-10-2010, 08:42 AM
jun,do we attack yet?

junchurikioftheleaf
07-10-2010, 08:43 AM
jun,do we attack yet?
we attack when all the pieces have gathered

Yori
07-10-2010, 08:44 AM
Attack? There will be no fighting between the Dark Espada and Hueco Mundo until Wednesday. Anbu I would prefer what you do with your outside business you let it stay outside. Seph give back whatever her name is back to them. This is pointless and I don't feel like drawing my sword

Twisterty
07-10-2010, 08:44 AM

Anbu Leader
07-10-2010, 08:47 AM
Jun that's exactly what I did. My reiatsu destroyed the whole place. but i was actualy expecting espadas to come out and play but no you just let it happened. why you think i let my dogs do all the dirty work..you guys just stand there and did not counter. And what I did was for to show espadas pain but you guys just stood back like little b~tches.. Hally was the only one that actualy cared.

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
07-10-2010, 08:47 AM
we attack when all the pieces have gathered
alright...
Attack? There will be no fighting between the Dark Espada and Hueco Mundo until Wednesday. Anbu I would prefer what you do with your outside business you let it stay outside. Seph give back whatever her name is back to them. This is pointless and I don't feel like drawing my sword

no attacking? aww man.....oh whatever,jun we can do it on the day of the war

now seph,im waiting for hallenthia

Sephiroth
07-10-2010, 08:50 AM
*her body disappears* why would i have some that i was trying to save u need to check ur home before charging into ours

junchurikioftheleaf
07-10-2010, 08:51 AM
Jun that's exactly what I did. My reiatsu destroyed the whole place. but i was actualy expecting espadas to come out and play but no you just let it happened. why you think i let my dogs do all the dirty work..you guys just stand there and did not counter. And what I did was for to show espadas pain but you guys just stood back like little b~tches.. Hally was the only one that actualy cared.
if you wanted to play with the big leauges you should have challenged someone specifically hally is the one that responds to hueco mundo

Anbu Leader
07-10-2010, 08:53 AM

Haha, why? Its just frienly fights...

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
07-10-2010, 08:53 AM
*her body disappears* why would i have some that i was trying to save u need to check ur home before charging into ours

i already know about them trying to kill hallenthia.well lets put it this way-apparently,its a "hostage situation" with hally.if you were trying to save her,you would give her back.we can protect her ourselvs

Yori
07-10-2010, 08:55 AM
Yes but it is unnecessary and not relevant to the overall objective the DE wants. What you do outside, let is stay out there. Do not bring it to the grounds of the DE.

Anbu Leader
07-10-2010, 08:57 AM
if you wanted to play with the big leauges you should have challenged someone specifically hally is the one that responds to hueco mundo

Then I am here to chalange all of the 'big leagues' lol from hueco mundo into a fight to the death. If your too scared just say it now. I am fighting for my own purpose. Yori no worries its just a friendly match. I will make the thread.

junchurikioftheleaf
07-10-2010, 09:08 AM
Then I am here to chalange all of the 'big leagues' lol from hueco mundo into a fight to the death. If your too scared just say it now. I am fighting for my own purpose. Yori no worries its just a friendly match. I will make the thread.
.....if you want a fight ill give you one ill gladly kill all your hopes and dreams ill kill you and everything youve worked for will dissapear along with the fadeing memory you will become are you willing to risk it all in the ultimate game of battle

Anbu Leader
07-10-2010, 09:08 AM
Oh Sep you should come to my fighting thread , I promised you that you were going to die today. I'm a man of my promises.

Anbu Leader
07-10-2010, 09:10 AM
.....if you want a fight ill give you one ill gladly kill all your hopes and dreams ill kill you and everything youve worked for will dissapear along with the fadeing memory you will become are you willing to risk it all in the ultimate game of battle

Talk is cheap.

Anbu Leader
07-10-2010, 09:38 AM
Does any Dark Espada wants to fight to the Death?
I see Yori's lap dogs generals are scare to fight?

Sep, were you at man? You hidding from me?

Sephiroth
07-10-2010, 09:41 AM
nope im at work right now on my cell phone

Anbu Leader
07-10-2010, 09:44 AM
Awww your a lucky man.
When you come back hit me up.

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
07-10-2010, 09:44 AM
anbu,i challenges u to a fight (fun fun fight,dont worry yori) make a thread

Anbu Leader
07-10-2010, 09:48 AM
I avery made a thread to fight all of you Espada's. Attack there.

Yori
07-10-2010, 09:48 AM
This is exactly the type of thing I was waiting for. As expected, I was right.

Anbu Leader
07-10-2010, 09:50 AM
This is exactly the type of thing I was waiting for. As expected, I was right.

What chu mean?

Yori
07-10-2010, 09:52 AM
Nothing

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
07-10-2010, 09:53 AM
I avery made a thread to fight all of you Espada's. Attack there.

that thread is meant for all the espadas,i want to fight you alone

Anbu Leader
07-10-2010, 09:55 AM
You challanged me so you make it.

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
07-10-2010, 09:57 AM
fine then

Sephiroth
07-10-2010, 12:12 PM
yori sama pm me we need to talk

Kenshin Mizoguchi
07-10-2010, 01:49 PM
Anbu, why did you make a thread to fight all of the Espada?

Anbu Leader
07-10-2010, 02:05 PM
Anbu, why did you make a thread to fight all of the Espada?

I was bored..xD

Danielle
07-10-2010, 03:13 PM
Aloha, De.

HeavenShocking LunarFang7
07-10-2010, 03:41 PM
[Yawns] What a boring day.......

Twisterty
07-10-2010, 03:45 PM
[Yawns] What a boring day.......Dreadful here, In new york its drizzling right now, thunderstorms for tonight. This make me remember my last trip to London. Ah, the boredom and depression.

07-10-2010, 03:47 PM
Dreadful here, In new york its drizzling right now, thunderstorms for tonight. This make me remember my last trip to London. Ah, the boredom and depression.
I know. In Florida, it's over 100.

Danielle
07-10-2010, 03:56 PM
Cali is perfect...sorry.

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-10-2010, 03:58 PM
Nod nod.

Could do without the traffic though.Cali is perfect...sorry.

Kenshin Mizoguchi
07-10-2010, 04:14 PM
^^^
You live in Cali?
OMG! ME TOO!
It's my birf-day today, so it has been a great day. The sun is finally back in South Cali; it's been gloomy and rainy for the past couple of days.

kg gangster
07-10-2010, 04:28 PM
Cali is perfect...sorry.

Nod nod.

Could do without the traffic though.

^^^
You live in Cali?
OMG! ME TOO!
It's my birf-day today, so it has been a great day. The sun is finally back in South Cali; it's been gloomy and rainy for the past couple of days.

sucks that cali is a dien state tho......whats gonna come first the break in the tectonic plates or the water levels/tsunami threat?

Reikai Hezamu
07-10-2010, 04:43 PM
^^^
You live in Cali?
OMG! ME TOO!
It's my birf-day today, so it has been a great day. The sun is finally back in South Cali; it's been gloomy and rainy for the past couple of days.Happy-Birthday.

Anbu Leader
07-10-2010, 05:02 PM
Happy birthday Kenshin!!!

Hally
07-10-2010, 05:06 PM
Alright I want Halllenthia back.

Shino Hatake
07-10-2010, 05:07 PM
Alright I want Halllenthia back.
Hush,you will have her in due time. Oh Hally? I killed black on a attempt to test her power.

Hally
07-10-2010, 05:11 PM
Hush,you will have her in due time. Oh Hally? I killed black on a attempt to test her power.

You did what. I go away to have some fun before the war and my ppl start dieing off. wth?

Shino Hatake
07-10-2010, 05:12 PM
You did what. I go away to have some fun before the war and my ppl start dieing off. wth? Well it stared out as a test for my new shika, then i killed her slowly then she and got into a tussle and i killed her using Okamni powers.

Hally
07-10-2010, 05:16 PM
Well it stared out as a test for my new shika, then i killed her slowly then she and got into a tussle and i killed her using Okamni powers.

You sick........so I suppose you are betraying me and joining up with the Okamni and working with Anbu?

Shino Hatake
07-10-2010, 05:19 PM
You sick........so I suppose you are betraying me and joining up with the Okamni and working with Anbu?
Me sick? No. That a nicer word than i give my self. Well in a seance i am working with him. But i am not turning my back on you yet Hally. I will also be there for you if you need me. I am always you hot headed wanan be cool person in your thread. Do not worry sweet Hally I am like you right hand shoulder elbow man [ lets put it like that].

Shino Hatake
07-10-2010, 05:22 PM
Pm me you answer to this, I must go on a sad note.
When atums pressed lighting up my skin.
A faithful morning will dawn.
When winter stings it dying breathe.
The sun birds never sing.

Shino Hatake
07-10-2010, 05:22 PM
As well as the poem the quote from before as well.

Hally
07-10-2010, 05:23 PM
Me sick? No. That a nicer word than i give my self. Well in a seance i am working with him. But i am not turning my back on you yet Hally. I will also be there for you if you need me. I am always you hot headed wanan be cool person in your thread. Do not worry sweet Hally I am like you right hand shoulder elbow man [ lets put it like that].

Oh no I am not falling for that crap anymore. YOU KILLED BLACK. *walks away* Tell your Okamni ppl they will all die soon enough. You have no idea what I wne through last night and now black is dead.

Shino Hatake
07-10-2010, 05:25 PM
Oh no I am not falling for that crap anymore. YOU KILLED BLACK. *walks away* Tell your Okamni ppl they will all die soon enough. You have no idea what I wne through last night and now black is dead.
Hally, I did not kill her on purpose. I found out i can't kill her. Wow, I thought you knew this. How can we die as well he live off the thirst off blood and power of others [ Such as yourself.]

Hally
07-10-2010, 05:29 PM
Hally, I did not kill her on purpose. I found out i can't kill her. Wow, I thought you knew this. How can we die as well he live off the thirst off blood and power of others [ Such as yourself.]

HU?????? Okay now you lost me entirely.

Shino Hatake
07-10-2010, 05:31 PM
HU?????? Okay now you lost me entirely.
Me and Black are Big brother / Little sister. I thought she died, but KG told me that both he and black can not die due to a connection. So I did not kill her. I only wounded her deeply.

Anbu Leader
07-10-2010, 05:46 PM
Haha Okami die soon?
Hally, I will be waiting for that..

Hally
07-10-2010, 05:51 PM
Me and Black are Big brother / Little sister. I thought she died, but KG told me that both he and black can not die due to a connection. So I did not kill her. I only wounded her deeply.

You hurt her. Shes not impressed and I am not either. I have no more tollerance for this stuff right now.,

Haha Okami die soon?
Hally, I will be waiting for that..

Yea they will. Who are your members Anbu aka pain.

Anbu Leader
07-10-2010, 05:55 PM
Hally.
That asnwer will stay a secret. And don't kick shino out. We were just having fun since we are brothers.

Hally
07-10-2010, 05:58 PM
Hally.
That asnwer will stay a secret. And don't kick shino out. We were just having fun since we are brothers.

Hurting my ppl is considerd fun. Blowing up my castle is fun. Tormenting my child is fun. You make me sick. He gets 1 more chance if he hurts any of my fraccion (unless they are sparing and its a training battle) he will be in big trouble

Shino Hatake
07-10-2010, 06:00 PM
Hurting my ppl is considerd fun. Blowing up my castle is fun. Tormenting my child is fun. You make me sick. He gets 1 more chance if he hurts any of my fraccion (unless they are sparing and its a training battle) he will be in big trouble
* Almost faints laughing my ass off.* Black LOVES pain hal. Loves it. I knew she dis that's why i did it.

junchurikioftheleaf
07-10-2010, 06:00 PM
relax hally im watching hehe

Reikai Hezamu
07-10-2010, 06:01 PM
This is quite entertaining.

/Sits back and watches from the shadows

Sephiroth
07-10-2010, 06:01 PM
*sonidos in* hello

Hally
07-10-2010, 06:02 PM
* Almost faints laughing my ass off.* Black LOVES pain hal. Loves it. I knew she dis that's why i did it.

Hu? What do you mean by that?
*sonidos in* hello
Let Hallenthia go now.

Reikai Hezamu
07-10-2010, 06:03 PM
*sonidos in* helloHey Seph. What's cracking?

Anbu Leader
07-10-2010, 06:09 PM

That's my kind of fun..
Shino and I were just trying to teach our little sister how to be bad and skillful..Pain made me grow up that's what she needs.

Sephiroth
07-10-2010, 06:11 PM
Hu? What do you mean by that?

Let Hallenthia go now.
dnt have here
Hey Seph. What's cracking?
nothing much

Hally
07-10-2010, 06:12 PM
That's my kind of fun..
Shino and I were just trying to teach our little sister how to be bad and skillful..Pain made me grow up that's what she needs.

Little sister. Come on enough with the pain. Hallenthia is tramatized now thanks to you. She should never have to experience the stuff I have. When I left the menos forest and became and arrancar it was only a matter of a little while and I say my mother killed right infront of me. After that things changed drastically and nothing was easy anymore.

Hally
07-10-2010, 06:12 PM
dnt have here

nothing much

Where is she now. Who has her?

Reikai Hezamu
07-10-2010, 06:13 PM
nothing muchEh, me either. Wanna spar?

Reikai Hezamu
07-10-2010, 06:13 PM
Where is she now. Who has her?I do.

/Holding a blanket in my arms

Sephiroth
07-10-2010, 06:15 PM
*shrugs my sholders* idk and really dnt care

Hally
07-10-2010, 06:16 PM
I do.

/Holding a blanket in my arms

Shes 6 years old btw let her go.

Reikai Hezamu
07-10-2010, 06:18 PM
Shes 6 years old btw let her go.She doesn't look six. =\

But this thing cries......a lot. It's better off dead.

/Unsheathes Zanpakuto and pierces it through the child in the blanket

That's better.

Anbu Leader
07-10-2010, 06:19 PM
Little sister. Come on enough with the pain. Hallenthia is tramatized now thanks to you. She should never have to experience the stuff I have. When I left the menos forest and became and arrancar it was only a matter of a little while and I say my mother killed right infront of me. After that things changed drastically and nothing was easy anymore.

Yes she's shino little sis so she's minds too. In other words pain made you what you are today. One of the strongest women both in battle field and in heart. A tremendus leader and tremendus Rp member. Yea people need pain to make them stronger. Like what happened with you and me and maybe even Yori. Great leaders are made by nothing else but Pain. I hope you understand that.

Hally
She doesn't look six. =\

But this thing cries......a lot. It's better off dead.

/Unsheathes Zanpakuto and pierces it through the child in the blanket

That's better.

Shes small for her age and shes crying cause she wants me and she was hurt by susanno and sep never cared that she was in pain.........

OMG no wait.....*Sonidos and grabs your blade holding it tightly preventing you from pierceing her*

Twisterty
I do.

/Holding a blanket in my arms*You notice that the child has become extremely heavy, you unravel the blanket only to see a glass statue left, the girl is now in my arms, and I'm now standing between the both of you.* Here's to turning over a new leaf.

Anbu Leader
07-10-2010, 06:21 PM
Hally, jun got sep to release her back in your home. She's safe waiting for you at your room.

Reikai Hezamu
Shes small for her age and shes crying cause she wants me and she was hurt by susanno and sep never cared that she was in pain.........

OMG no wait.....*Sonidos and grabs your blade holding it tightly preventing you from pierceing her*Hahahahahaha!!!!! Your fun to mess with Hally. It's just a doll in a blanket.

@Twistery: .........It was a doll dude. LOL

Hally
Yes she's shino little sis so she's minds too. In other words pain made you what you are today. One of the strongest women both in battle field and in heart. A tremendus leader and tremendus Rp member. Yea people need pain to make them stronger. Like what happened with you and me and maybe even Yori. Great leaders are made by nothing else but Pain. I hope you understand that.

You speak words that are way too farmilar to me. Something my teacher taught me way back because I couldnt handle any type of pain without falling apart.

Twisterty
07-10-2010, 06:23 PM
Hahahahahaha!!!!! Your fun to mess with Hally. It's just a doll in a blanket.

@Twistery: .........It was a doll dude. LOLDamn it, I was trying to be cool.
/Hops on to Hallys back
To Narnia!

Hally
07-10-2010, 06:23 PM
Hahahahahaha!!!!! Your fun to mess with Hally. It's just a doll in a blanket.

@Twistery: .........It was a doll dude. LOL

OMG not funny at all now I cut my hand touching your silly blade protecting a doll? *hand bleeds* I should have enhanced my heirro before that but I reacted without thinking. *walks away and focuses sp into my hand to regenerate the cut*

Reikai Hezamu
07-10-2010, 06:24 PM
Damn it, I was trying to be cool.
/Hops on to Hallys back
To Narnia!It was a nice attempt.

Hally
07-10-2010, 06:24 PM
Damn it, I was trying to be cool.
/Hops on to Hallys back
To Narnia!

Narnia......did you just watch that movie or something

Reikai Hezamu
07-10-2010, 06:25 PM
OMG not funny at all now I cut my hand touching your silly blade protecting a doll? *hand bleeds* I should have enhanced my heirro before that but I reacted without thinking. *walks away and focuses sp into my hand to regenerate the cut*You should've realized that the SE of the doll wasn't as strong as your daughter's. Let alone not as strong as any human's considering it's a doll. I'm disappointed. And don't call Hōyoku silly!

Twisterty
07-10-2010, 06:26 PM
Narnia......did you just watch that movie or something/Slaps the back of your head
I'm not paying you to speak! Infact, I'm not paying you at all! Proceed!

Hally
07-10-2010, 06:27 PM
You should've realized that the SE of the doll wasn't as strong as your daughter's. Let alone not as strong as any human's considering it's a doll. I'm disappointed.

Actually I couldnt tell because Hallenthias sp has been depleating so low really fast so its a really low level right now. I thought mabey she was on the verge of death from the extremely low energy

Reikai Hezamu
07-10-2010, 06:30 PM
Actually I couldnt tell because Hallenthias sp has been depleating so low really fast so its a really low level right now. I thought mabey she was on the verge of death from the extremely low energyHopefully she'll be able to survive. Also, Hōyoku said he likes the tatse of your blood. He wants more!

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
07-10-2010, 06:32 PM
*opens a garganta and lands on hally's back*plays a bugle* reinforcement(s) have arrived!!! `:P

Hally
07-10-2010, 06:33 PM
Hopefully she'll be able to survive. Also, Hōyoku said he likes the tatse of your blood. He wants more!

Where is she. Susanoo stabbed her and no one healed her yet and its been over a day and last I sense her sp leaving her body slowly. She cant use a release yet and I have not taught her regen. Hoyoku? Sounds like Hogyoku

Hally
07-10-2010, 06:34 PM
*opens a garganta and lands on hally's back*plays a bugle* reinforcement(s) have arrived!!! `:P

Hallenthia is dieing. She cant survive much longer thanks to what susanoo did to her and my bro sep dont care. We need to get her back shes hurt.

junchurikioftheleaf
07-10-2010, 06:35 PM
Hallenthia is dieing. She cant survive much longer thanks to what susanoo did to her and my bro sep dont care. We need to get her back shes hurt.
hally if you can sense her sp trace it

Sephiroth
07-10-2010, 06:35 PM
*scratches head* ummm jun and dark...didnt u all take her this morning??

Hally
07-10-2010, 06:36 PM
hally if you can sense her sp trace it

I cant anymore I said I could and that was last night. I cant even feel her sp at all anymore.

junchurikioftheleaf
07-10-2010, 06:36 PM
*scratches head* ummm jun and dark...didnt u all take her this morning??
no u said her body jsut dissapeared

Hally
07-10-2010, 06:37 PM
We need to get her back..............

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
seph,u said her body dissapeared

Sephiroth
no u said her body jsut dissapeared
*sighs* adn i told u to check ur home that she was never really here...she is in HM so please stop causeing problems hally when u all have her and we dont thank you

Hally
07-10-2010, 06:38 PM
I read her body dissapeared I never read you got her back

Anbu Leader
07-10-2010, 06:38 PM
You speak words that are way too farmilar to me. Something my teacher taught me way back because I couldnt handle any type of pain without falling apart.

Then you know what I am talking about.

Reikai Hezamu
07-10-2010, 06:39 PM
Where is she. Susanoo stabbed her and no one healed her yet and its been over a day and last I sense her sp leaving her body slowly. She cant use a release yet and I have not taught her regen. Hoyoku? Sounds like HogyokuSorry. I have no idea where she is. But even if I did, I wouldn't tell you without Yori's permission.

Yes, Hōyoku. It's much different from Hogyoku.

Hally
07-10-2010, 06:39 PM
*sighs* adn i told u to check ur home that she was never really here...she is in HM so please stop causeing problems hally when u all have her and we dont thank you

An illusion...............you were messing with me will silly illusions it wasnt her. Then shes probably in her room crying and her room hides her sp so thats why I cant sense her. Dirty trick bro

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
07-10-2010, 06:40 PM
Sorry. I have no idea where she is. But even if I did, I wouldn't tell you without Yori's permission.

...u took out teh g and didnt put a line over teh 1st o in hogyoku `:P

Sephiroth
07-10-2010, 06:40 PM
An illusion...............you were messing with me will silly illusions it wasnt her. Then shes probably in her room crying and her room hides her sp so thats why I cant sense her. Dirty trick bro
told u i wanted to save her not kill her..i was just going to see if u could counter my trap..

Hally
07-10-2010, 06:41 PM
Sorry. I have no idea where she is. But even if I did, I wouldn't tell you without Yori's permission.

Your talking about your sword that made me bleed? *sigh* that makes 2 swords that like my blood. Why does this happen to me

Hally
07-10-2010, 06:41 PM
told u i wanted to save her not kill her..i was just going to see if u could counter my trap..

You wanted to save her? *lost*

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
07-10-2010, 06:42 PM
Your talking about your sword that made me bleed? *sigh* that makes 2 swords that like my blood. Why does this happen to me

acually...........3 swords

Sephiroth
07-10-2010, 06:43 PM
You wanted to save her? *lost*
*nods* why else would i attack anbu??? and protect her from getting hurt by susanoo??

Hally
07-10-2010, 06:44 PM
Then you know what I am talking about.

Yea I do all to well actually. I cant really argue with that point because if it had not been for stuff that he put me through I would not be as strong. Point made but shes still only 6.

junchurikioftheleaf
07-10-2010, 06:44 PM
oh yea but shura likes any blood so that dosent really count

Hally
07-10-2010, 06:45 PM

My blood is not that delicious ppl. Really..

*nods* why else would i attack anbu??? and protect her from getting hurt by susanoo??

So she never got hurt? That was an illusion? Thank you...............

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
07-10-2010, 06:46 PM
oh yea but shura likes any blood so that dosent really count

i was talking about Caotico

Reikai Hezamu
07-10-2010, 06:46 PM
...u took out teh g and didnt put a line over teh 1st o in hogyoku `:PI didn't rearrange anything. Hōyoku is an actual Japanese word. It's completely different and has a meaning. You'll soon learn more about Hōyoku.

Your talking about your sword that made me bleed? *sigh* that makes 2 swords that like my blood. Why does this happen to meNot my fault. I must bid you adieu now. I hope your daughter doesn't completely die.

/Kisses your hand and Soindos away

Hally
07-10-2010, 06:48 PM
I didn't rearrange anything. Hōyoku is an actual Japanese word. It's completely different and has a meaning. You'll soon learn more about Hōyoku.

Not my fault. I must bid you adieu now. I hope your daughter doesn't completely die.

/Kisses your hand and Soindos away

I see interesting I guess. She wont now. I figured stuff out and by......*shakes head* weird.

07-10-2010, 06:58 PM
[Yawns] I'm here.

Sephiroth
07-10-2010, 06:59 PM
hey bro

07-10-2010, 07:01 PM
hey bro
Hey there little bro. What's up?

Sephiroth
07-10-2010, 07:03 PM
nothing much

07-10-2010, 07:05 PM
nothing much
I see.

Sephiroth
07-10-2010, 07:07 PM
i gfuess so where is yori??

07-10-2010, 07:11 PM
i gfuess so where is yori??
No clue man. He doesn't tell me these things.

07-10-2010, 08:12 PM
I'm back.

junchurikioftheleaf
07-10-2010, 08:13 PM
I'm back.
hey i think i just killed zenon lol yea i did cuz he cant change his move that would be gm i made his own sword go thru his head

07-10-2010, 08:16 PM
hey i think i just killed zenon lol yea i did cuz he cant change his move that would be gm i made his own sword go thru his head
Alright..........

junchurikioftheleaf
07-10-2010, 08:17 PM
Alright..........
youll see in the arrancars thread

07-10-2010, 08:21 PM
youll see in the arrancars thread
Alright...........

junchurikioftheleaf
07-10-2010, 08:21 PM
Alright...........
are you just copy and pasteing alright......... lol

07-10-2010, 08:24 PM
are you just copy and pasteing alright......... lol
No....

junchurikioftheleaf
07-10-2010, 08:25 PM
No....
well whats up

07-10-2010, 08:29 PM
well whats up
Nothing much. You?

junchurikioftheleaf
07-10-2010, 08:30 PM
Nothing much. You?
owning zenon taunting hally about how im gonna win pretty much same as usual just waiting for midnight

07-10-2010, 08:33 PM
owning zenon taunting hally about how im gonna win pretty much same as usual just waiting for midnight
Why midnight?

junchurikioftheleaf
07-10-2010, 08:33 PM
Why midnight?
cuz its saturday and anime is on adult swim tonight

07-10-2010, 08:36 PM
cuz its saturday and anime is on adult swim tonight
Oh, good point.

junchurikioftheleaf
07-10-2010, 08:41 PM
Oh, good point.
yep :mrgreen:

Danielle
07-10-2010, 08:45 PM
Nod nod.

Could do without the traffic though.

It's not as bad where I am.

Happy birthday Ken. Sorry I didn't see that till now, I was visiting my RL bro. He came back out from LV.

Yori
07-10-2010, 09:07 PM
Hello my Espada

Sephiroth
07-10-2010, 09:08 PM
hello yori *lays back adn stares into the sky*

Danielle
07-10-2010, 09:09 PM
Hello, sir.

Yori
07-10-2010, 09:09 PM
Anything happened that O should be concerned about seph?

Sephiroth
07-10-2010, 09:10 PM
nothing i had an idea today but ive talked my self out of it since u was gone so long lol

Yori
07-10-2010, 09:11 PM
Lol a funeral I had to attend today, and after the GF forced me to tag along with her all day.

Sephiroth
07-10-2010, 09:12 PM
oh thats sucks man.

Reikai Hezamu
07-10-2010, 09:18 PM
Hey Yori. I changed my character's Resurreccion and corrected some Japanese misspells. Since I have a Shikai, Bankai, and Resurreccion, does that classify me as a Vizard?

Yori
07-10-2010, 09:22 PM
almost Arrancar, like Kaname.

Reikai Hezamu
07-10-2010, 09:24 PM
almost Arrancar, like Kaname.Right. Forwarding you my new character now.

-Naruto-
07-10-2010, 09:26 PM
*appears* oy yori, the war start yet? Im debating to change my style were i use a red energy as attacks, while it can also be lightning as well. Im not sure if itll be good or nt though.

-Naruto-
07-10-2010, 09:26 PM
@ reikai: want to spar?

Yori
07-10-2010, 09:27 PM
*appears* oy yori, the war start yet? Im debating to change my style were i use a red energy as attacks, while it can also be lightning as well. Im not sure if itll be good or nt though.

It starts wednesday. Tell me more of that abilty

Reikai Hezamu
07-10-2010, 09:28 PM
@ reikai: want to spar?Sure. You go first.

-Naruto-
07-10-2010, 09:33 PM
@ Yori: i got the idea watching the bleach movie 3 today. I say Urahara use Benihime, so i got to thinking. What if i used energy like that, plus those red lightning that shows when ikkako uses bankai? I think its acceptable due to neither really showing any unique moves yet.

But anyways that were i got the ideas, plus it will be easy since i usually use ice.

Yori
07-10-2010, 09:34 PM
@ Yori: i got the idea watching the bleach movie 3 today. I say Urahara use Benihime, so i got to thinking. What if i used energy like that, plus those red lightning that shows when ikkako uses bankai? I think its acceptable due to neither really showing any unique moves yet.

But anyways that were i got the ideas, plus it will be easy since i usually use ice.

Seems like a dangerous ability

Yellow Flash
07-10-2010, 09:35 PM
Hey everyone.

-Naruto-
07-10-2010, 09:37 PM
@ Reikai: *i draw Chihime, or 'blood princess', swinging my zanp at you (whoch is in the first of its teo shikai states) causing a red lightning to shoot at you in an arc like look. As that is happen, i say 'restrain him, chihime' as red chains appear around your body, due to being exposed to my sp i can usr my elemental like ability to do this. The chains are a crimson color, though they can be seen through, however electricity runs through it paralyzong you, as i point my sword at you and fire what looks like a cero, but is actually Chihime's crimson attack.

-Naruto-
07-10-2010, 09:38 PM
@ Yori: it should be once i figure out some combos.

Yori
07-10-2010, 09:39 PM
Hey Flash

Anbu Leader
07-10-2010, 09:47 PM
[Walks out of garganta]

-Naruto-
07-10-2010, 09:52 PM
Oy Anbu, dont drag LN here like you did yesterday xD

Yellow Flash
07-10-2010, 09:53 PM
Hey Flash
Whats the plan for Wednesday? Could you tell me via PM?

Yori
07-10-2010, 09:54 PM
Whats the plan for Wednesday? Could you tell me via PM?

Alright in a mintue

Danielle
07-10-2010, 09:55 PM
That was slightly annoying. ~Cleans my zanpakuto, while pouring over lists and notebooks.~

Sephiroth
07-10-2010, 09:57 PM
*plays chess alone* a release why have one..

Reikai Hezamu
07-10-2010, 10:08 PM
@ Reikai: *i draw Chihime, or 'blood princess', swinging my zanp at you (whoch is in the first of its teo shikai states) causing a red lightning to shoot at you in an arc like look. As that is happen, i say 'restrain him, chihime' as red chains appear around your body, due to being exposed to my sp i can usr my elemental like ability to do this. The chains are a crimson color, though they can be seen through, however electricity runs through it paralyzong you, as i point my sword at you and fire what looks like a cero, but is actually Chihime's crimson attack.Bored out of my mind and haven't truly tested my abilities, I wonder through Hueco Mundo in search for an opponent. Suddenly someone appears what seems to be 60 meters in front of me. Wondering who this person is, I continue walking forwards. Now being 50 meters from this person, I see him or her unsheathe a Zanpakuto and swing it in my direction which releases a blast of red lightning. Having plenty of time to counter this attack, I use Hierro on my arms. As the red lightning approaches me, I simply endure the attack by raising my arms and putting them in front of me in a letter X shape. After doing so, I realize that I am now trapped in chains. Using every little bit of willpower I have, I utilize my Hierro and I attempt to break through the chains. I have at least enough freedom to unsheathe my Zanpakuto. As I look at whoever this person is, I begin to realize who he is. He's the lieutenant of the Dark Espada. After unsheathing my Zanpakuto, the lieutenant fires something similar to a Cero at me. Being in a long range distance, I say "Rise from the ashes". After I say this an immense amount of spiritual power in the shape of glowing light red blazing feathers cover the blade of Hōyoku while still maintaining it's narrow and sharp look. I then point Hōyoku straight at the incoming attack. As I do so, glowing light red feathers that are very sharp and blazing hot are shot from the blade. These feathers clash with the lieutenant's attack and cause a large explosion and a smokescreen. While the smokescreen is blinding the lieutenant's sight of me, I continue to try to break free from these chains with the strength of my Hierro.

-Naruto-
07-10-2010, 10:16 PM
tsk tsk. I went to easy *i swing Chihime again, releasing another cresent crimson attack at you at an adv sonido speed, while the move is viberating at twice thw amount of a seele schneider, allowing it to cut through basically anything. Ad that is happening i appear behind you and stab at youe head, weither i hit or not, a drago of a red lightning fires out at you as i flash step to a safe distance*

-Naruto-
07-10-2010, 10:21 PM
Ice was easier to use, but this in itself it unique. Hm decisions decisions.

Reikai Hezamu
07-10-2010, 10:33 PM
tsk tsk. I went to easy *i swing Chihime again, releasing another cresent crimson attack at you at an adv sonido speed, while the move is viberating at twice thw amount of a seele schneider, allowing it to cut through basically anything. Ad that is happening i appear behind you and stab at youe head, weither i hit or not, a drago of a red lightning fires out at you as i flash step to a safe distance*While the smokescreen is gradually disappearing, I finally break free from the chains and I Soindo far away backwards. As I look back to my previous location, there seemed to be an attack that caused a minor impact considering theres a small crater in the ground. That attack must've been shot as soon as I broke free from the chains. Then the lieutenant appears at my previous location with his Zanpakuto. As he realizes that I am no longer in that spot, I prepare for another attack.

He finally finds me and fires a dragon of red lightning towards me. Being in a good distance to counter, I use Hōyoku Nishiki: Kanakirigoe Hane Arashi. I move Hōyoku around in a circle in front of me which creates a huge ring of blazing hot feathers. I then put Hōyoku in the middle of the ring and the ring begins to rotate with incredible speed. Then many more rings of blazing hot feathers are fired from the first one while rotating. All these rings make the form of a hurricane which easily counters the dragon. After the dragon is out of the way, I point Hōyoku towards the lieutenant and glowing light red feathers that are very sharp and blazing hot are shot from the blade. These feathers slice and burn whatever it makes contact with so if the lieutenant happens to get caught by them, he'll be in some trouble.

-Naruto-
07-10-2010, 10:42 PM
*seeing this new attack, i point Chihime at the Hurrican like madness. This causes a wall of the crimson energy to appear, as it viberates at twice that of a seele schneider, it easily destroys the feathers, and it seems that my energy itself is draining the energy from the feathers too, instead of burning the wall, all sp is suckedfrom the feathers renderig them useless, as i release the wall, gaining all the sp from the feathers which is now purified.* ah, my zanp is made for battle, viberating at intense speeda for the perfect offense and defence, as it also tends to absorb and purify sp from enemy moves. *i then appear ehind you as my sword is covered in the crimson energy, my body the red lightning as an added heirro, as i continuesly slash at you, firing off crimson energy on occasions, before i stab my zanp into the ground, as the area in front of me is destroyed as a hugero like beam is shot from beneath you*

-Naruto-
07-10-2010, 10:56 PM
Im going to bed, i advise pming me the move so i can respond tomorrow if yo wish to continue

Anbu Leader
07-10-2010, 10:58 PM
Yes, take it somewhere else.
[Sits back on Yori's throne]
Haha, I love this chair..

Reikai Hezamu
07-10-2010, 11:00 PM
*seeing this new attack, i point Chihime at the Hurrican like madness. This causes a wall of the crimson energy to appear, as it viberates at twice that of a seele schneider, it easily destroys the feathers, and it seems that my energy itself is draining the energy from the feathers too, instead of burning the wall, all sp is suckedfrom the feathers renderig them useless, as i release the wall, gaining all the sp from the feathers which is now purified.* ah, my zanp is made for battle, viberating at intense speeda for the perfect offense and defence, as it also tends to absorb and purify sp from enemy moves. *i then appear ehind you as my sword is covered in the crimson energy, my body the red lightning as an added heirro, as i continuesly slash at you, firing off crimson energy on occasions, before i stab my zanp into the ground, as the area in front of me is destroyed as a hugero like beam is shot from beneath you*The lieutenant Soindos behind me and begins to strike with multiple swings from his Zanpakuto. I quickly counter by matching all of his strikes with Hōyoku. After blocking all of his strikes, I quickly Soindo above of him and I release my Bankai Hōyoku Tsuishiki: Fenikkusu Akuma. Hōyoku grows into a long and wide blade. The blade is about 5 feet tall. The feathers on Hōyoku grow larger as well which still covers the whole blade. I myself also gain huge wings with mutiple blazing feathers and a super long fire tail.

As I look down, a beam is fired. Quickly, I wrap my wings around myself like a sphere protecting me from the attack. I then spread my wings out and prepare to get on the offensive side. As I yell Fenikkusu Dengeki, glowing flames cover my whole body. My wings and my tail remain. The flames even cover my head in the shape of a phoenix's head. I then charge at the lieutenant with immense power.

07-10-2010, 11:03 PM
Yes, take it somewhere else.
[Sits back on Yori's throne]
Haha, I love this chair..
[Appears] I'm gonna life my ass off, when he finds out that you sat in his chair.

Yori
07-10-2010, 11:04 PM
*Anbu instantly becomes paralyze when I walk in due to being in my chair* Get up Anbu

Danielle
07-10-2010, 11:04 PM
~laughs and shakes my head at Anbu~

I wish I could just stick with my decisions. Oh goodness...

07-10-2010, 11:05 PM
*Anbu instantly becomes paralyze when I walk in due to being in my chair* Get up Anbu
[Laughs ass off] I've always wanted to see what would happen if someone did that.

07-10-2010, 11:06 PM
~laughs and shakes my head at Anbu~

I wish I could just stick with my decisions. Oh goodness...
Good evening, Danielle.

Reikai Hezamu
07-10-2010, 11:06 PM
Any comments so far on my battle? I want to know how I'm doing.

Danielle
07-10-2010, 11:07 PM
Good evening, Lunar. How are you keeping?

07-10-2010, 11:09 PM
Good evening, Lunar. How are you keeping?
I'm doing alright. And yourself?

Danielle
07-10-2010, 11:12 PM
Fairly well, I got the funniest thing in the mail. I had requested information for recruitment, though the Marine Corp gave me Officer information instead.

07-10-2010, 11:13 PM
Fairly well, I got the funniest thing in the mail. I had requested information for recruitment, though the Marine Corp gave me Officer information instead.
[Gets really interested in the conversation] Really? You want to be a Marine Officer?

Danielle
07-10-2010, 11:17 PM
Well, maybe eventually. I want to start out as a regular recruit though, and I am planning on talking with a recruiter this fall. I didn't right out of high school because I found it too difficult to support the Administration at the time; I have three years of JROTC experience, but... Anyhow my grandfather was an Officer and one hell of a sharpshooter.

Hidan of the Mist
07-10-2010, 11:19 PM
Im a spy for Russia xd I always wanted to say that.Didnt 5 of them get caught and Obama is doin nothing for it

Danielle
07-10-2010, 11:20 PM
Actually Obama made a Spy swap with Russia giving them to Russia. So he did handle the situation, and got some of our captured spies out of Russia.

07-10-2010, 11:21 PM
Well, maybe eventually. I want to start out as a regular recruit though, and I am planning on talking with a recruiter this fall. I didn't right out of high school because I found it too difficult to support the Administration at the time; I have three years of JROTC experience, but... Anyhow my grandfather was an Officer and one hell of a sharpshooter.
[Laughs] My younger brother (Youngest and the original HSLF7) is obsessed with the Marine Corp.

07-10-2010, 11:22 PM
Im a spy for Russia xd I always wanted to say that.Didnt 5 of them get caught and Obama is doin nothing for it
In the future, there is gonna be a war against us, and them. I can feel it.

Danielle
07-10-2010, 11:23 PM
I have been since I was a very little girl. ~nods~

Well of course there is, it's been predicted in the Three Letters.

07-10-2010, 11:33 PM
I have been since I was a very little girl. ~nods~

Well of course there is, it's been predicted in the Three Letters.
Same with him.

Yeah. It wont end well either.

Danielle
07-10-2010, 11:36 PM
My brother and sister joined the Navy and Air force. Sillies.

No it won't, I hope I won't be around to see it. The third secret is what bothers me, no one but two people know what it's about.

Hidan of the Mist
07-10-2010, 11:40 PM
So he he gave them back and warned them not to do it again?

07-10-2010, 11:41 PM
So he he gave them back and warned them not to do it again?
We traded them for American spies.

Danielle
07-10-2010, 11:42 PM
Last time that happened was during the Cuban Missile crisis, correct?

07-10-2010, 11:43 PM
Last time that happened was during the Cuban Missile crisis, correct?
Last time what happened?

Danielle
07-10-2010, 11:44 PM
A spy swap with Russia?

kejon16
07-10-2010, 11:52 PM
A spy swap with Russia?

No I don't think we did.

Danielle
07-10-2010, 11:55 PM
I found this: Spy Swap~link (http://www.newsweekinteractive.org/2010/07/08/i-owe-my-life-to-a-spy-swap.html?from=rss) Not America, but Britain it says. I must have gotten myself mixed up.

I don't know, it's never been in a History book I've read.

kejon16
07-10-2010, 11:58 PM
I found this: Spy Swap~link (http://www.newsweekinteractive.org/2010/07/08/i-owe-my-life-to-a-spy-swap.html?from=rss) Not America, but Britain it says. I must have gotten myself mixed up.

I don't know, it's never been in a History book I've read.

What I didn't know about that.
Same here.

Danielle
07-11-2010, 12:06 AM
It's interesting to say the least.

Hally
07-11-2010, 09:34 AM
Yori please add bacon to your list for my side he was gonna fight cleo member she wanted two fights?

Danielle
07-11-2010, 10:31 AM
Morning.

Kazumi Saitama
07-11-2010, 10:32 AM
Morning.

Good morning darling.

Sephiroth
07-11-2010, 10:35 AM
seems this war is becomeing one sided *sighs*

Danielle
07-11-2010, 10:36 AM
Hey mom! ~Hugs~ My spar with Kg became way more fun. How are you?

Shino Hatake
07-11-2010, 10:39 AM
Hey big sister. KG uses acid, I do to so our fight will be fun and inserting.

Twisterty
07-11-2010, 10:39 AM
Extremely Bored. Afternoon to the Both of you. Spar, Mrs. Saitama? I need to work on my God Moding before the war starts, and like your significant other, you're a reliable source.

Danielle
07-11-2010, 10:40 AM
I know what he's got. ~nods~

Twisterty
07-11-2010, 10:41 AM
I know what he's got. ~nods~Okay then...

Danielle
07-11-2010, 10:42 AM
Okay then...
I was talking to Shino.

Shino Hatake
07-11-2010, 10:42 AM
I know what he's got. ~nods~
Orly? LOL.

Kazumi Saitama
07-11-2010, 10:45 AM
Hey mom! ~Hugs~ My spar with Kg became way more fun. How are you?

~She snuggles her.~ ♥

Oh really? Well, that is great hunny. ^^

Extremely Bored. Afternoon to the Both of you. Spar, Mrs. Saitama? I need to work on my God Moding before the war starts, and like your significant other, you're a reliable source.

Currently, I am working on my abilities, so I am holding off from fighting until those are complete. Perhaps another time.

Twisterty
07-11-2010, 10:49 AM
I was talking to Shino./Has been burned.

Orly? LOL.My point exactly.

Currently, I am working on my abilities, so I am holding off from fighting until those are complete. Perhaps another time. Damn. I need to spar with somebody, Hally's with her Husband >_>

Danielle
07-11-2010, 10:50 AM
Orly? LOL.
~Raises an eyebrow~ What?

~She snuggles her.~ ♥

Oh really? Well, that is great hunny. ^^

Yes, and I haven't had to use Bankai yet. ~nods~ But I made a bet that will have unknown consequences...(I guess brain use doesn't occur at 3am)

Anbu Leader
07-11-2010, 10:51 AM
Kaz, I don't get it every one is attached to you some how and love's you and how come I am the only GUY that want's to kill you? Lol, maybey I am the only one that see's tru all that BS girls put out there.

Shino Hatake
07-11-2010, 10:52 AM
Kaz, I don't get it every one is attached to you some how and love's you and how come I am the only GUY that want's to kill you? Lol, maybey I am the only one that see's tru all that BS girls put out there.
I want to kill her to. I fell inferior to her. So she must die. LOL! What BS?

Danielle
07-11-2010, 10:54 AM
Are you disrespecting my mom....~peers at you~

Anbu Leader
07-11-2010, 10:58 AM
Well first shino she has the charms to make most of the guys in here fall for her, but she could also play with most of the guys in here. These type of girls will take that into there advantages and get what ever they want when they need it.

Shino Hatake
07-11-2010, 11:02 AM
Well first shino she has the charms to make most of the guys in here fall for her, but she could also play with most of the guys in here. These type of girls will take that into there advantages and get what ever they want when they need it.
I see. Well she is sexy and has a seductive charm about her. Only I do not fall for her. [ NOT JUST BECAUSE SHE IS MY MOTHER] I have dated someone like that in RL and well sex was her key thing here.

Kazumi Saitama
07-11-2010, 11:02 AM

Haha.

You are not the only male that wants to kill me. Actually, I am surprised I do not have a bounty on my head.

Yes, I tend to attract people with my charm, beauty and personality. But, that also attracts jealously and hatred.

I am one of the strongest fighters in FV. Probably the strongest female.

And, I am arrogant.

So naturally, I have people that wish to kill me.

junchurikioftheleaf
07-11-2010, 11:05 AM
Haha.

You are not the only male that wants to kill me. Actually, I am surprised I do not have a bounty on my head.

Yes, I tend to attract people with my charm, beauty and personality. But, that also attracts jealously and hatred.

I am one of the strongest fighters in FV. Probably the strongest female.

And, I am arrogant.

So naturally, I have people that wish to kill me.
personally i have nothing against you i just want to kill you because you seem like a fun challenge fighting is really the only thing that matters to me oh and for people wondering when i got here im just awesome like that

Danielle
07-11-2010, 11:20 AM
See you later, people. I have visiting to do, and a counter to think about.

Noctis Arashi
07-11-2010, 11:24 AM
/Has been burned.

My point exactly.

Damn. I need to spar with somebody, Hally's with her Husband >_>

*cough* *cough*

Danielle
07-11-2010, 02:25 PM
I have some rethinking to do, after the war.

Sephiroth
07-11-2010, 02:34 PM
*walks in*

Danielle
07-11-2010, 02:46 PM
Pointless...

Sephiroth
07-11-2010, 02:49 PM
huh dan??

Danielle
07-11-2010, 03:01 PM
~Shrugs~ It's nothing to concern your self with.

Yori
07-11-2010, 03:01 PM
What's wrong Dan

Kazumi Saitama
07-11-2010, 03:06 PM
Who has upset my daughter? >/

Danielle
07-11-2010, 03:11 PM
It's not like that mom, I am just confused.

I have no desire to betray DE, however...it maybe better for it wait till later in the week. Never mind, my apologies.

Sephiroth
07-11-2010, 03:15 PM
It's not like that mom, I am just confused.

I have no desire to betray DE, however...it maybe better for it wait till later in the week. Never mind, my apologies.
*pulls out my cero gun and sonidos behind you placeing it at your head* hmmm it seems i shouldnt of told u to do that...now ill have to kill you...what a shame really i knew this was going to happe, *sighs*

XxblackxX
07-11-2010, 03:15 PM
Whats wrong big sis?

Yori
07-11-2010, 03:18 PM
*Raises Eye Brow* This is intriguing, Dan your leaving?