PDA

View Full Version : Susanoo vs natsumiuchiha16!!!!

Noctis Arashi
06-25-2010, 08:36 PM
Starting distance: 50 meters
Rules: Bleach FV, NO GM.

You go first! `:P

natsumiuchiha16
06-25-2010, 08:38 PM
right*i unsheath my zanpakuto and charge at you then i sondo behind you while creating an AI of myself to appear in front of you as me and my AI shoot blals at you hoping one would hit*

Noctis Arashi
06-25-2010, 08:55 PM
right*i unsheath my zanpakuto and charge at you then i sondo behind you while creating an AI of myself to appear in front of you as me and my AI shoot blals at you hoping one would hit*
Bad first move.
* As I see the AI shoot bala at me I fire of a quick weak cero to destroy the AI and bala. I then turn to block your zanpakuto with my own sending what feels like a jolt of my own sp into your brain, heart, and lungs . You should feel an imense burning pain as I waste no time trying to kill you.* Burn mark level 3......* Burn mark is a mark of my sp sent through your body and into your organs. The sheer pain will cause your organs to shut down in a matter of 2 moves. This is because when I come into contact with you I instantly send a jolt of my sp into the organs of choice. From there they develop a link with neurons in your nervous system. If this link is severed the marks will explode, destroying your organs. Mind you this is all established within an instant. After instiling my burn mark I pary your sword away and sonido back creating 3 AI infused with a special sp. They each charge at you trying to lazily cut off your limbs. I then fire a ball of black flaming sp at the ground, igniting all of the ground area in flame. I then stand atop a pillar and wait for your attack. *

Hally
06-25-2010, 09:05 PM
nice explanation susanno. So it is 3 and up that it explodes if you sever the connection? 1-2 you can simply remove them with that speical ability I used?

natsumiuchiha16
06-25-2010, 09:05 PM
*i start feeling jolts of burns inside me so i quickly focus my sp to create a shiled made of a speacial type of water that nullfies your sp inside me then i see your AI come at me so i sonido up in the air creating 3 AI on the groun as they charge at your AI then i appea behind you and stab you through your back injecting a poisonius oil into your boold stream this oil is infused with my sp so i can control the flow of the oil and have go wherever i want so i focus my sp to have the oil hit your lungs heart and brain as i sonido away fom you and i snap my fingers to ignite the oil inside you making you burn from the insid ou*

Noctis Arashi
06-25-2010, 09:11 PM
*i start feeling jolts of burns inside me so i quickly focus my sp to create a shiled made of a speacial type of water that nullfies your sp inside me then i see your AI come at me so i sonido up in the air creating 3 AI on the groun as they charge at your AI then i appea behind you and stab you through your back injecting a poisonius oil into your boold stream this oil is infused with my sp so i can control the flow of the oil and have go wherever i want so i focus my sp to have the oil hit your lungs heart and brain as i sonido away fom you and i snap my fingers to ignite the oil inside you making you burn from the insid ou*
You died. By exploding. By using that water, you severed the connection between the nuerons causing your organs to blow up. =/

Hally
06-25-2010, 09:12 PM
Wow Ai nice ability

Noctis Arashi
06-25-2010, 09:13 PM
Wow Ai nice ability
She uh.....kinda died. >.> By doing that she severed the conection. So she blew up......

natsumiuchiha16
06-25-2010, 09:14 PM
Wow Ai nice ability
yea it takes alot out of me though

Hally
06-25-2010, 09:15 PM
She uh.....kinda died. >.> By doing that she severed the conection. So she blew up......

I was talking about the oil thing. So then 3-6 are the levels that blow you up. Well there is a way to stop the explosion but I am the only one that knows that and damn it took me a whole long time to think of it.

natsumiuchiha16
06-25-2010, 09:16 PM
You died. By exploding. By using that water, you severed the connection between the nuerons causing your organs to blow up. =/
oh i forgot to explain this water is infused with my sp and it can completely regenerate neurons in my boy and protect the ones that aren't infected it takes alot of sp though

Noctis Arashi
06-25-2010, 09:16 PM
I was talking about the oil thing. So then 3-6 are the levels that blow you up. Well there is a way to stop the explosion but I am the only one that knows that and damn it took me a whole long time to think of it.
I know right. It woulda made me think a little. >.<

Good thing she blew up first. o.o

Noctis Arashi
06-25-2010, 09:18 PM
oh i forgot to explain this water is infused with my sp and it can completely regenerate neurons in my boy and protect the ones that aren't infected it takes alot of sp though
Yeahhhh.....you still blew up. By even touching your neurons it disturbs the conection causing your brain, heart, and lungs to explode. So regardless your dead. Seeing as id didn't harm your neurons at all.

natsumiuchiha16
06-25-2010, 09:20 PM
first thing you shouldn't een ask me to fight after i just had my kids

Noctis Arashi
06-25-2010, 09:22 PM
first thing you shouldn't een ask me to fight after i just had my kids
o.O Boys, girls, mixed?

Forum husband.

Deeeettttttaaaaiiiiillllssss.

Hally
06-25-2010, 09:23 PM
I know right. It woulda made me think a little. >.<

Good thing she blew up first. o.o

Well your move is soo complex I dont see alot of ppl being able to counter it

natsumiuchiha16
06-25-2010, 09:23 PM
girls and yes forum hsband i was in labor for about over 24 hours

Noctis Arashi
06-25-2010, 09:25 PM
girls and yes forum hsband i was in labor for about over 24 hours
Aww...... wait, so it was forum birth? *confused*

natsumiuchiha16
06-25-2010, 09:27 PM
Aww...... wait, so it was forum birth? *confused*
yes i PM him most of the time so the birth was on pm but he toke so long to respond through the whole process

Noctis Arashi
06-25-2010, 09:29 PM
yes i PM him most of the time so the birth was on pm but he toke so long to respond through the whole process
And I'm guessing their names are jasmine and luna?

natsumiuchiha16
06-25-2010, 09:31 PM
yes how did you know

Noctis Arashi
06-25-2010, 09:34 PM
yes how did you know
I'm psychic. `;)

Shino Hatake
06-26-2010, 07:38 AM
Bad first move.
* As I see the AI shoot bala at me I fire of a quick weak cero to destroy the AI and bala. I then turn to block your zanpakuto with my own sending what feels like a jolt of my own sp into your brain, heart, and lungs . You should feel an imense burning pain as I waste no time trying to kill you.* Burn mark level 3......* Burn mark is a mark of my sp sent through your body and into your organs. The sheer pain will cause your organs to shut down in a matter of 2 moves. This is because when I come into contact with you I instantly send a jolt of my sp into the organs of choice. From there they develop a link with neurons in your nervous system. If this link is severed the marks will explode, destroying your organs. Mind you this is all established within an instant. After instiling my burn mark I pary your sword away and sonido back creating 3 AI infused with a special sp. They each charge at you trying to lazily cut off your limbs. I then fire a ball of black flaming sp at the ground, igniting all of the ground area in flame. I then stand atop a pillar and wait for your attack. * And your only espada 9 HOW! That is pure awesomeness.