PDA

View Full Version : *^*Naruto vs. Sasuke*^*

Tourune
06-20-2010, 05:44 AM

Distance: 100 Meters

Scenario 1: No SM for Naruto + 3 tails is his highest Bujii form. Sasuke can only use his feats from his fight with Itachi but no Orochimaru Hydra.

Scenario 2: Naruto starts in SM but doesnt have Ma + Pa. Sasuke has Normal MS Not EMS. Naruto can only go up to 1 tail if he has to. Sasuke has his CM.

Chidoriroar i had to make my own

Lady Tsunade
06-20-2010, 06:59 AM
Scenario 1 , Naruto has his Bunshins, and Rasengans. Against Sasuke, who can blitz Narutos Bunshins, and avoid being hit by a RS. Chidori variants will probably hit Naruto, and paralyse him. If not that, Kirin will exterminate him.

Scenario 2, Naruto starts in SM? A FRS can easily travel the distance and kill Sasuke. In probably only a second or two. Im not even sure if Susanoo would be able to block such a move. Naruto can easily escape Amaterasu. And Im pretty sure Genjutsu won't do much here. So, I'd be more inclined to say Naruto wins.

gama-sennin
06-20-2010, 07:31 AM
scenario one: a repeat of exactly what happened at orochimaru's hideout in heaven and earth bridge arc. Only this time naruto dies horribly.
Scenario two: naruto starts in SM, sasuke lasts for like 3 seconds before getting hit by FRS or giant rasengan or frog style ti-jutsu or double giant rasengan.

Edit: forgot about CM. So sasuke will last a bit longer than that, like about 2 minutes.

Akatsuki X
06-20-2010, 09:29 AM
Scenario one: Sasuke
Scenario two: Naruto.

For obvious reason's stated above.

Nyruss
06-20-2010, 11:39 AM
In what universe is Sasuke capable of avoiding Rasenshuriken? Not Naruto, that's for sure.

Naruto rapes in both scenarios.

Akatsuki X
06-20-2010, 06:42 PM
In what universe is Sasuke capable of avoiding Rasenshuriken? Not Naruto, that's for sure.

Naruto rapes in both scenarios.

Explain how he rapes in the first one?

The 1st Hokage
06-20-2010, 06:47 PM
Explain how he rapes in the first one?
Naruto can use FRS without SM. The fact that he can throw it, I'm not sure. He didn't have SM when they fought Kakuza.

Boss summons, and kage bunshin no jutsu give naruto Scenario 1

FRS, boss summons, and SM Clones give Naruto the win in Scenario 2.

Nyruss
06-20-2010, 06:47 PM
Rasenshuriken which yes, he can throw outside of SM. Sasuke's Itachi fight feats are very very poor, the only good one is Kirin.

The 1st Hokage
06-20-2010, 06:52 PM
Rasenshuriken which yes, he can throw outside of SM. Sasuke's Itachi fight feats are very very poor, the only good one is Kirin.
Which takes to much prep. By that time, Naruto has blitzed or FRS'ed Sasuke to nothing.

Akatsuki X
06-20-2010, 08:28 PM

Ohh I had forgotten that he could throw it outside of SM.

And I suppose with summons he would win anyways.......

gama-sennin
06-20-2010, 11:11 PM
naruto can not throw Rasenshruiken(RS) outside SM. he has to physically hit the opponent with it. Also creating RS takes time and in orochimaru hideout arc we have seen that sasuke is faster than base naruto. FRS makes NO difference to naruto's speed which is significantly lower than base sasuke. So in scenario one unless naruto has some backup sasuke wins.

Nyruss
06-20-2010, 11:24 PM
Yes, yes he can throw it. He's been able to for more than 60 chapters. All using it in Sage Mode does is make it stronger.

Whether Sasuke was faster than Naruto at the beginning of Shippuden is irrelevant. Is he faster now over 200 chapters later? If so can you prove it?

gama-sennin
06-20-2010, 11:32 PM
Yes, yes he can throw it. He's been able to for more than 60 chapters
proof needed here.

Whether Sasuke was faster than Naruto at the beginning of Shippuden is irrelevant. Is he faster now over 200 chapters later? If so can you prove it?

oro hideout arc was NOT at the beginning of shippuden even in anime it took around 50 eps to reach that point. As far as i know naruto never did any speed training after that but only FRS. As we are not supposed to imagine thing here (or create facts) i say base naruto is slower than base sasuke. If you have any proof i will be more than glad to here it.

Nyruss
06-20-2010, 11:38 PM
Your refusal to provide requested proof is taken as an admission of defeat. Begone fanboy.

So is everyone agreed that Naruto sweeps?

gama-sennin
06-21-2010, 12:07 AM
^^ I already told you that naruto CAN NOT throw RS out of SM. Just FYI though i dont need to do it for someone as arrogant as you read chapter 340 and then begone.

Nyruss
06-21-2010, 12:09 AM
Ah, you're right. Allow me to correct my oversight.

So is everyone who matters agreed that Naruto sweeps?

gama-sennin
06-21-2010, 12:14 AM
Guess there is no point in arguing with you

Kuromaki
06-21-2010, 05:51 AM
Chapter 442 page 5. Isn't that base Naruto's FRS?

gama-sennin
06-21-2010, 06:10 AM
^^ read this => chapter 441 page 2. Naruto was already in SM when he broke out of CT. He can not throw RS in base mode.

Kuromaki
06-21-2010, 06:12 AM
^^ read this => chapter 441 page 2. Naruto was already in SM when he broke out of CT. He can not throw RS in base mode.
He was out of SM in the page I referenced.

gama-sennin
06-21-2010, 06:26 AM
He was out of SM in the page I referenced.
He can throw two FRS in SM. If you read the chapter 441 again you will find that naruto used his SM to throw two FRS using kage shruiken no jutsu. That is why he lost his SM on the page you are referring to.