PDA

View Full Version : We've hitten the point...

J-Sun Tasogare
06-18-2010, 12:48 PM
We've hit the the point in the manga where the two main characters take turns getting powers think about it, it's been going on since the begining just now it's more obvious.

Naruto got Clone Jutsu ; Sasuke got Sharingan
Naruto got Kyuubi chakra ; Sasuke got CM
Sasuke got Chidori ; Naruto got Rasengan
Naruto got training ; Sasuke got training
Sasuke got MS ; Naruto got SM
Sasuke got Chidori variants ; Naruto has Rasengan variants
Sasuke got EMS ; Naruto got Kyuubi control
Sasuke gets ?????? ; Naruto gets ???????

It's been like this for awhile and won't stop till the end, and now it's become to painfully obvious.

Nick Tasogare
06-18-2010, 12:54 PM
Hitten?

J-Sun Tasogare
06-18-2010, 01:00 PM
Hitten?
No hit >.>

osain42
06-18-2010, 01:07 PM
We've hit the the point in the manga where the two main characters take turns getting powers think about it, it's been going on since the begining just now it's more obvious.

It's been like this for awhile and won't stop till the end, and now it's become to painfully obvious.sasuke gets wind chakra or water chakra and naruto gets water chakra

Parak111
06-18-2010, 01:31 PM
Mmm...`:| I can't see how they can get EVEN stronger that they're now. I think that those are their final power-ups. They just can't get any stronger than they're now in my opinion.

Kakashi-Hatake
06-18-2010, 01:34 PM
Hitten is not a past participle. It is not even a word. Hit is overused. Try something else. Anyway, they do those things to foreshadow.

Relic
06-18-2010, 01:35 PM
Mmm...`:| I can't see how they can get EVEN stronger that they're now. I think that those are their final power-ups. They just can't get any stronger than they're now in my opinion.

I agree, they're both too powerful now. The final face off between them has to be coming up soon, and one of them is going down (has to be Sasuke).

J-Sun Tasogare
06-18-2010, 01:44 PM
Hitten is not a past participle. It is not even a word. Hit is overused. Try something else. Anyway, they do those things to foreshadow.
No, hit I'm talking present tense and I fixed it in the first post Grammar police so shush.
I agree, they're both too powerful now. The final face off between them has to be coming up soon, and one of them is going down (has to be Sasuke).
Lulz have you seen the other two manga of the HST they can get much more powerful. Kishi also said he'd keep the manga going for another year or so.
sasuke gets wind chakra or water chakra and naruto gets water chakra
Sasuke already has two chakra types
Seriously read OP or Bleach, Naruto is crap compared to their power, they can get way more powerful.

Relic
06-18-2010, 01:47 PM
Lulz have you seen the other two manga of the HST they can get much more powerful. Kishi also said he'd keep the manga going for another year or so.

That's what's been nice about Naruto though, it hasn't had any heavy power-ups until recently. I don't see them getting much stronger than what they are -- that doesn't mean the story won't continue though.

Shikamaru Nara
06-18-2010, 01:48 PM
Hitten isn't a word...

yokokurama
06-18-2010, 01:58 PM
No, hit I'm talking present tense and I fixed it in the first post Grammar police so shush.

Seriously read OP or Bleach, Naruto is crap compared to their power, they can get way more powerful.
Well they could get way more powerful yeah, but it would seem wierd in the Naruto universe. Each generation has its strongest, the 1st hokage, madara, the 3rd, minato, Jiraiya, Pain, etc. But Naruto and Sasuke are nearly as strong as the 1st and Madara. Although, could they still beat Pain if he were intent on killing them and they didn't know about his body? Until they each solo Pain then they are not done powering up. Still though, I hope Kishi doesn't make it so Naruto/Sasuke somehow manage to become far, far, far stronger than Madara, the 1st, the 3rd, Jiraiya, etc were in their prime.

It's like, wow it only took them a couple years of intense training to become stronger than legendary characters twice their age.... Maybe Konohamaru can just start training now and become much stronger than Naruto and Sasuke if its that easy.

Hidden Ninja45
06-18-2010, 05:55 PM
I don't think either of them is going to get anymore powerful at this point. Unless Sasuke gets EMS, kills Madara, takes Madara's EMS, and combines the two into a new Sharigan. Then Naruto would have to get some sort of new power.

I am really looking forward to the new Naruto vs. Sasuke fight, which i'm sure is going to happen. It's probably going to be an awesome fight.

Hidden in the Ether
06-18-2010, 06:11 PM
oh wow.

you just barely noticed the basic structure of this storyline, ever since sasuke left konoha?

the story is obviously split between two protagonists on different roads that will eventually lead to the same place! one represents HATE.. one represents LOVE.

hellooooooo??? ... is anyone else paying attention to anything other than the cool fight scenes and homosexual references???

*Talim of the moonlight*
06-18-2010, 07:13 PM
And just to think lots of people used to complain about Sasuke getting more and more powerful!

osain42
06-18-2010, 07:43 PM

what about i tell you that sasuke will learn a blaze style it fire combined with something

3littlepigs
06-18-2010, 08:06 PM

It's been like this for awhile and won't stop till the end, and now it's become to painfully obvious.
lol I think it's been like that for a while `:)

Hando Craap
06-18-2010, 08:32 PM
But,whats gonna happen when they finally meet?Will Naruto stop Sasuke for good?What was the hidden power Itachi gave to Naruto,offensive or defensive?Will Naruto become Hokage or follow in his master's steps and walk the earth and write perverted novels and become a "pervy sage"?And if Jimmy cracked corn and no one cared why did he do it?

Sasquatchistan
06-19-2010, 11:53 PM
Um. @Hando Craap. What do you think? All the answers to those questions are very obvious. Except the Itachi one. Jimmy just wanted to crack corn.

Rikudo Sennin
06-19-2010, 11:57 PM

Does it hurts?

This one is pretty obvious since the Naruto Series.

Uchiha_Itachi
06-20-2010, 07:11 AM
Well, now that naruto has better rasengan varients, he can use SM easier, and can control the fox, then he automatically ranks up to sasuke strength. I say naruto is a little stronger, but we havent seem sasukes EMS power yet.

Chidori Thunder
06-20-2010, 07:38 AM
sasuke gets wind chakra or water chakra and naruto gets water chakra

Sasuke is more likely to get wind chakra, considering his symbol for the Uchiha is a fan, and besides doesn't fire+wind=lightning (I just think.)

Naruto does need to get another element he only has one (wind), while sasuke has fire and lightning

RockyL
06-20-2010, 08:38 AM
Despite it being painfully obveious you have to admit Narutos Sage Tech: Supersize Rapidfire Rasengan is pretty freakin awesome. xD

But I really dont mind it really. The have to have powerups once in awhile otherwise theyd just be genin level and who wants their hero and villain to be just genin level?

Sasuke
06-21-2010, 01:33 AM
One power up I would love to see is getting a speed up, the Narutoverse is really slow when comparing to other verses such as dragonball or bleach. If they got faster feats, then I would be happy.

Jonesy
06-21-2010, 01:54 AM
I don't think either of them is going to get anymore powerful at this point. Unless Sasuke gets EMS, kills Madara, takes Madara's EMS, and combines the two into a new Sharigan. Then Naruto would have to get some sort of new power.

I am really looking forward to the new Naruto vs. Sasuke fight, which i'm sure is going to happen. It's probably going to be an awesome fight.

This. ^

Bacon
06-21-2010, 01:57 AM
The pattern has been like this for years now.

tkscopic
06-21-2010, 01:58 AM
The title sounds..very wrong. >.>

gama-sennin
06-21-2010, 04:30 AM
^^ agree. awesome grammar lol

OmegaShenlon
06-21-2010, 08:42 AM
also sasuke has enton something that the other MS users couldn't use and some consider it a style so he has three Katon,Raiton,Enton

Kunoichi
06-23-2010, 08:00 PM
I sometimes wonder if Kishi isn't starting to go through George Lucas Syndrom thing, you know what i mean?

mrsticky005
06-23-2010, 08:01 PM
Stop Hitten
That Kitten!

:D

Kenshin Mizoguchi
06-23-2010, 08:54 PM
Naruto needs to gain a new element affinity.

Naruto has Wind; Sasuke has Fire, Lightning and Blaze.

DeidaraSempai4
06-23-2010, 10:11 PM
naruto needs water affinity to deal with sasuke

gama-sennin
06-23-2010, 11:33 PM
If naruto gets water element then he will become too hot for sasuke to handle. Naruto will be able to counter chidori with wind and fire with water. If this happens then all sasuke can do is pull some EMS haxx out of his *** or die.

Defcon
06-24-2010, 01:42 AM
but wouldn't Sasuke be able to counter his water attack with chidori?

mrsticky005
06-24-2010, 01:55 AM

Naruto counters that with wind.

Defcon
06-24-2010, 04:33 AM
wich Sasuke counters with katon :p

gama-sennin
06-24-2010, 05:18 AM
^^ which again gets countered by naruto's water. Wash- rinse- repeat. lol

soranthalas
06-24-2010, 09:44 AM

Water is countered by earth. Earth is countered by lightning. 5 elements, not 4.

mrsticky005
06-24-2010, 08:19 PM
^^ which again gets countered by naruto's water. Wash- rinse- repeat. lol

Exactly...the point is to make them equal or close to it.

White Dragon
06-24-2010, 09:09 PM
Yeah, they're pretty strong, but they can get stronger if they need to. After all, I think we're all forgetting the secret jutsu jiraya told naruto about, and itachi's gift. EMS and Kyubbi might be head to head, but those two might put naruto over the top. ;)

Nick Tasogare
06-24-2010, 09:21 PM
what about i tell you that sasuke will learn a blaze style it fire combined with something

Blaze Style isn't two elements. It's the ability to Manipulate the Amaterasu flames, I believe. He uses it to modify them.

Sasuke is more likely to get wind chakra, considering his symbol for the Uchiha is a fan, and besides doesn't fire+wind=lightning (I just think.)

Naruto does need to get another element he only has one (wind), while sasuke has fire and lightning

They aren't going to get another Element. Kishi set it up so that Wind for Naruto would be how Naruto kept Sasuke balanced. Naruto said it himself "With my wind, I can fan his flames, and quell his Lightning. I was meant to be friends with him." It wasn't exactly that, but yea.

Despite it being painfully obveious you have to admit Narutos Sage Tech: Supersize Rapidfire Rasengan is pretty freakin awesome. xD

But I really dont mind it really. The have to have powerups once in awhile otherwise theyd just be genin level and who wants their hero and villain to be just genin level?

Yea, it was amazing xD

Tourune
06-25-2010, 06:19 AM

Sasuke Will Perfect his MS with EMS. Naruto Will Perfect his SM with the fox's control