PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Ultimate Ninja: Can someone give me a good explaination for this?:

Koden
06-17-2010, 08:04 PM
I dont get why in Ultimate ninja heroes 3 why some characters like 4tk naruto and hiruko and others i think dont have specials, I mean the had the in Ultimate ninja 4 and 5 couldnt they have just made them just like have the same ones on Ultimate ninja heroes 3:?:

narutofreak88
06-17-2010, 09:06 PM
mebey cus the game is really small soo thay did want to pack up the game to much

7 Paths of Pain
06-18-2010, 10:42 AM
besides that 4 tailed naruto does not need a ultimate his fake fox blast can kill an opponent in 2 hits if fully charged lol lol lol

Koden
06-18-2010, 12:11 PM
besides that 4 tailed naruto does not need a ultimate his fake fox blast can kill an opponent in 2 hits if fully charged lol lol lol

haha very true but they couldve at least named it the real name

7 Paths of Pain
06-18-2010, 12:49 PM
i believe its called fake fox fire blast in the game or something like thaty lol

7 Paths of Pain
06-18-2010, 12:52 PM
haha very true but they couldve at least named it the real name

yep they could of lol

rm3991
06-18-2010, 01:04 PM
My guess is because they aren't the real form. Sasori has an Ultimate Jutsu, not Hiruko. Naruto has an Ultimate Jutsu, not Four-Tailed Fox.

I'd also think that it's because they are enough of a powerhouse without it. Giving them too much would either make them incredibly hard to beat or too easily victorious.

7 Paths of Pain
06-18-2010, 01:37 PM
My guess is because they aren't the real form. Sasori has an Ultimate Jutsu, not Hiruko. Naruto has an Ultimate Jutsu, not Four-Tailed Fox.

I'd also think that it's because they are enough of a powerhouse without it. Giving them too much would either make them incredibly hard to beat or too easily victorious.

exactly good job great minds think alike lol

Koden
06-18-2010, 02:40 PM

yeah i guess so
hiruko's not that strong though is he?

Kakuzu
06-18-2010, 03:33 PM
You see, what I noticed about the game is that I think they ran out of space for certain things as well as the fact that Hiruko and 4 Tails are merely sub-characters. What I noticed that was poorly developed and/or missing:

Specific music for each individual Special Jutsu (present in UNH and UNH2)
Poor Stage Development
Poor Stage Selection
These things may prove the fact that they just could not create enough space for final ougis for both of them. Also, these things may have contributed to this fact:

Large Story Mode
Large Character Selection
Ability to use both English and Japanese Voices
They used up so much space on the Story, Characters, and Voices that they just could not add any more.
Just to clarify, these characters are mainly just sub-characters. The Fox Blash is the only move that 4 Tails showed in the Anime. And Hiruko didn't really have anything that I can think of besides the Arm Cannon thing. I personally thing they should have just given an special to Hiruko because he got his own character slot. 4 Tails is under Naruto and therefore, should only have the moves he has now. But this could all be wrong. Its just my hypothesis. `:)

Shika-fiend
06-18-2010, 04:39 PM
That happened in games like UN2 when people like Kabuto and Shizune didn't have specials.

Akatsuki2
08-20-2010, 04:07 PM
yeah i know huh