PDA

View Full Version : Itachi vs. Full Shukaku Shipp Gaara and KN6

WindScar22
06-17-2010, 03:41 PM
Location: somewhat near the beach with the only source or sand being a sand dune nearby.
Distance: 100 Feet.
KN6 gets only 2 KN6 Menacing Balls. Gaara can use three Air Bullets. Itachi can use Susano'o, but the Totsuka Blade is disabled. He still can use his Yata Mirror. He can only use one Amaterasu.

Akira Of Shiseiten
06-17-2010, 03:43 PM
Itachi rapes, he seals KN6 and SHukaku with his Totsuka no Tsurugi.

tanduhman
06-17-2010, 04:46 PM
one menacing ball GG.. kn6 wins on his own

Akira Of Shiseiten
06-17-2010, 04:47 PM
Susano takes less than a milisecond to form while Menacing Ball takes around 10 seconds.

Shikamaru Nara
06-17-2010, 04:50 PM
Akira's right. MB takes more prep than Susano'o. Itachi tanks all of their attacks, then seals them up.

Kisame
06-17-2010, 04:50 PM
Considering Totsuka Blade is banned, Itachi has nothing to really harm KN6. Amaterasu would be nuisance at most, he could constantly heal or just tank it long enough to kill Itachi with Menacing Ball.

If Itachi uses Susano'o then Itachi will eventually die from overstrain and since Gaara's sand countered Amaterasu Ichibi's body could most likely survive long enough for Itachi to die anyways.

tanduhman
06-17-2010, 04:54 PM
Considering Totsuka Blade is banned, Itachi has nothing to really harm KN6. Amaterasu would be nuisance at most, he could constantly heal or just tank it long enough to kill Itachi with Menacing Ball.

If Itachi uses Susano'o then Itachi will eventually die from overstrain and since Gaara's sand countered Amaterasu Ichibi's body could most likely survive long enough for Itachi to die anyways.

thaaankyou.. couldnt have said it better myself.. even if itachi can form susaano fast enough it doesnt mean that susaano is going to tank a menacing ball with ease since he will still be injured just like he was injured by kirin which isnt even close to the strength of a menacing ball.

Akira Of Shiseiten
06-17-2010, 04:57 PM
Windscar edited the OP right after I said Itachi rapes, thus wanking.

Akira Of Shiseiten
06-17-2010, 04:58 PM
thaaankyou.. couldnt have said it better myself.. even if itachi can form susaano fast enough it doesnt mean that susaano is going to tank a menacing ball with ease since he will still be injured just like he was injured by kirin which isnt even close to the strength of a menacing ball.

Kirin is a hill Buster, Menacing ball is a tiny mountain, it ain't that big of a difference.

Troll somewhere else please.

tanduhman
06-17-2010, 05:00 PM
Kirin is a hill Buster, Menacing ball is a tiny mountain, it ain't that big of a difference.

Troll somewhere else please.

dream on fanboy.... there is a big difference if you actually apply your brain to it.

Akira Of Shiseiten
06-17-2010, 05:02 PM
dream on fanboy.... there is a big difference if you actually apply your brain to it.

Hill:
http://www.davidlouislevine.com/TourBC%202005/Day%201%201339%20Large%20hill.jpg

Smnall Mountain:
http://www.familyvacationco.com/Galapagos/galapagosfamilyvacation1.jpg

tanduhman
06-17-2010, 05:07 PM
exactly my point.. compare the distances taken witht the camera. you can easily tell that the mountain is around three times larger, or atleast double the size.

and when doubling the power of something there is deffinetly a significant result.

WindScar22
06-17-2010, 05:37 PM
Actually, I said Itachi's Totsuka Blade was banned from the start.

[Shikamaru]
06-17-2010, 06:09 PM
Itachi gets stomped.

I'm not even going to explain this.

Massive flaming.

The 1st Hokage
06-17-2010, 06:16 PM
;3334632']Itachi gets stomped.

I'm not even going to explain this.

Massive flaming.
I agree with Itachi gets stompede, though that "Massive Flaming" is only 2 people who stronglym disagree. :D

2 Menacing balls and Sand bullet spam will overtake Itachi.

Tourune
06-17-2010, 08:20 PM
W/O that sword Itachi uses Ammy. Sasunoo can block MB. Ammy wont Debatubly wont hurt the KN6 because of its cloack but Itachi has no way to Truly hurt it so he dies from over using Sasunoo to stay alive

Akatsuki X
06-18-2010, 08:59 AM
One of the biggest rapes I've seen in a while,
honestly people.

Menacing Ball.

GG