PDA

View Full Version : Team Kakashi vs. Itachi + Sasori

Tourune
06-16-2010, 02:58 PM

Distance: 140 Meters

Restrictions: Sasuke doesnt have MS. but has ALL his other moves. No Kamui for Kakashi but he has unlimited chakra.

Acceptions: Naruto is in Sage Mode but can only use it once and he can only use FRS once to. Sasori has Hiruko + 3rd Kazekage out already. Sakura has 100 potions for Sasori's poison.

[Shikamaru]
06-16-2010, 02:59 PM
FRS wipes them both out at start.

Nyruss
06-16-2010, 02:59 PM
Itachi uses Susanoo. GG Team Kakashi.

[Shikamaru]
06-16-2010, 03:02 PM
? Susanoo is a defensive tactic at best.

Naruto could simply evade Itachi in SM until he drains his own soul.

Nyruss
06-16-2010, 03:04 PM
Also, I'm not sure why you gave Sakura 100 potions. It's not like the fight would last long enough either way for her to use that many. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/43h7r5d.gif

Tourune
06-16-2010, 05:32 PM

Also, I'm not sure why you gave Sakura 100 potions. It's not like the fight would last long enough either way for her to use that many. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/43h7r5d.gif
Not if Naruto uses FRS first. just for fun

Nyruss
06-16-2010, 05:44 PM
Itachi can activate Susanoo faster than Naruto can make an FRS and throw it.

tanduhman
06-16-2010, 06:18 PM
hmmm this is a tough one.. if kakashi has unlimited chakra than cant he make unlimited lightning clones? if he can fill the entire area with lightning clones than team naruto wins.

not to mention that naruto summons gamabunta rightoff the start to charge the opposing team while naruto uses his advanced speed feats in sm to blitz.. massive rasengan to the face for sasori

sakura heals team.. thats all she can do in my opinion.

sasuke uses his speed advantage to flank sasori with multiple chidori varients.

Tourune
06-16-2010, 06:47 PM
Itachi can activate Susanoo faster than Naruto can make an FRS and throw it.
:shock: I know you didnt say that.. so how come in the Naruto, Jiraya + Killer bee vs. Itachi, Danzo + Sasuke thread i made i said the same thing and you disagreed

[Shikamaru]
06-17-2010, 05:58 PM
Not sure why Susanno is even being stated in this debate.

There's no way he's pinpointing the sword to hit SM Naruto. He'll just end up running around and slowly dying.

Using that Jutsu is basically like giving Naruto the win easily.

Sasori is MS'd by Kakashi.

They have absolutely no chance.

The 1st Hokage
06-17-2010, 06:00 PM
Kakshi has unlimited chakra? 1 billion lightning clones FTW.

SageoftheSixPaths
06-17-2010, 06:00 PM
Why give ANY restrictions to Team Kakashi? It's just unfair in the extreme when they would have lost in the first place.

Itachi Genjutsu>Any form of Naruto.

Sasori>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sauce and Sakura in any situation minus EMS.

tanduhman
06-17-2010, 06:03 PM
Why give ANY restrictions to Team Kakashi? It's just unfair in the extreme when they would have lost in the first place.

Sasori>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sauce and Sakura in any situation minus EMS.
true true.. but kakashi has unlimited chakra= unlimited lightning clones+ unlimited MS.. itachi gets msed right from start, than sasori dies from naruto sm, and sasuke.. since the both of them should be able to handel sasori on their own.

The 1st Hokage
06-17-2010, 06:09 PM

The Sauces speed feats should be able to give him a win against Sasori with sakura's help with some difficulty. He has Manda summoning who can land on Sasori, and if Sasori kills Manda with Iron sand, Sasuke has a big opening for Chidori. Chidori stream ftw.

Itachi can only use genjutsu on 1 person at a time. Sasuke can counter the genjuutsu, so he can prep kirin, and damage Susano'o somewhat while Naruto uses FRS, kakshi tried Chidori and Lightning clone spam until Itachi loses the chakra to keep Susano'o up.