PDA

View Full Version : Naruto is Rikudou Sennin!

zerosameri
06-16-2010, 01:06 PM
Just a lol thread really `:P

But any ways I guess you can talk about page 13, how Natuto pulled of Rikudou Sennin seal with no knowledge of it, how Naruto looked like him, Naruto having his necklace, and how the Kyuubi called Naruto Rikudou Sennin. Or something like that.

Edit: also I bet were going to see what happened to the Bad half of the Kyuubi. But Kushina had the full Kyuubi, I say that because Minato said that he only sealed half of it into Naruto, or or Madara has the bad half of the Kyuubi for some odd reason.

naruto fan101
06-16-2010, 01:08 PM
maybe the gift itachi gave naruto is rikudou sennin

zerosameri
06-16-2010, 01:09 PM
Then why tell Naruto not to use it. If so that is his gift, maybe Itachi feared that he didn't want it to come to this.

naruto fan101
06-16-2010, 01:17 PM
Then why tell Naruto not to use it. If so that is his gift, maybe Itachi feared that he didn't want it to come to this.

itachi probably didnt want naruto to use it because itachi knew he would fight the kyubii and he didnt want naruto to die.

Vivi
06-16-2010, 01:17 PM
WHo wants to bet Naruto get's the Rinnegan?:lol:

zerosameri
06-16-2010, 01:18 PM
WHo wants to bet Naruto get's the Rinnegan?:lol:Me :lol:
itachi probably didnt want naruto to use it because itachi knew he would fight the kyubii and he didnt want naruto to die. Doesn't seem like Itachi's cares that much for Naruto.

-7000th post-

Cyl
06-16-2010, 01:19 PM
Wait till you guys see Sasuke's EMS powers, Naruto and Sasuke might just be even.
The way Kishi leveled up Naruto may be balanced to what Sasuke might have.

Darkaura-
06-16-2010, 01:20 PM
It must be his kekai genkai, his mom's the previous jinjurki her chakra probably allowed her to control it, and madara probably set it free or unlocked all 9 of her tails and she transformed, i thinks thats why her chakra is present inside naruto, becuase she was sealed inside the fox after it was released,

my thought: jinjuriki's have tailed beasts sealed inside, when a jinjuriki fully transformed the opposite occurs, they becomes sealed inside the beast, so minato sealed the beasts chakra along with kushinas chakra inside naruto

TADA my theory

naruto fan101
06-16-2010, 01:20 PM
if itachi dosent care for naruto then why did he give him a gift?
@ v-val that would be so cool

zerosameri
06-16-2010, 01:21 PM
Wait till you guys see Sasuke's EMS powers, Naruto and Sasuke might just be even.
There all ready equals believe it or not, sadly Kishi said "they'll all ways be equal" XD

EMS haxx vs Haxx ______

@NF101: Something for Sasuke? Itachi cared for Sasuke enough to die for him (even though it was a sickness that did him in).

sakura_blossom
06-16-2010, 01:24 PM
its possible :/ -really doesnt understand but agrees anyway- if naruto gets the Rinnegan that would be cool

naruto fan101
06-16-2010, 01:27 PM
true zerosameri ps its 101 not 100

sakura_blossom
06-16-2010, 01:28 PM
where can i read the chapter

zerosameri
06-16-2010, 01:29 PM
true zerosameri ps its 101 not 100
Over all in Itachi veiw

Sasuke > NAruto

and ok fixed!

naruto fan101
06-16-2010, 01:34 PM
Over all in Itachi veiw

Sasuke > NAruto

and ok fixed!

yea in itachi's view what do you think about it
ps thank you

Yori
06-16-2010, 03:38 PM
The EMS better be something big, because Naruto is so above him now

PlatonicZombie
06-16-2010, 03:46 PM
I don't think this is the gift at all. I think the EMS is going to unlock the gift within Naruto. This will happen during Naruto and Sasuke's "epic battle" and the gift will just be a message from Itachi, which Sasuke will get an explanation of everything.

Bioyard
06-16-2010, 04:16 PM

But any ways I guess you can talk about page 13, how Natuto pulled of Rikudou Sennin seal with no knowledge of it, how Naruto looked like him, Naruto having his necklace, and how the Kyuubi called Naruto Rikudou Sennin. Or something like that.

Edit: also I bet were going to see what happened to the Bad half of the Kyuubi. But Kushina had the full Kyuubi, I say that because Minato said that he only sealed half of it into Naruto, or or Madara has the bad half of the Kyuubi for some odd reason.

i dont think that was Narutos ability "pulling off Rikudou Sennin seal." I think that was just the power of the seal the 4th made. I think the 4th made it so the seal itsself would change into its final form when Naruto gained control of the fox. For all we know, this new special seal prevents the Fox's chakra from being removed from Naruto. I dont see Madara having the power to break a Sannin seal when he himself couldnt beat the 1st Hokage.

Relic
06-16-2010, 04:27 PM
Honestly, I don't think Itachi's gift has anything to do with Rikudou Sennin. I think Itachi's gift will be something to seal his (now Sasuke's) eyes, and then Sasuke will be blind. Or like it's already been said, it'll be some vision of Itachi. Watch Kishi pull the rug from under our feet..

I think Rikudou Sennin seemingly appearing in Naruto just has to do with his bloodline, and having the apparent body and life force of Rikudou.

zerosameri
06-16-2010, 05:12 PM
i dont think that was Narutos ability "pulling off Rikudou Sennin seal." I think that was just the power of the seal the 4th made. I think the 4th made it so the seal itsself would change into its final form when Naruto gained control of the fox. For all we know, this new special seal prevents the Fox's chakra from being removed from Naruto. I dont see Madara having the power to break a Sannin seal when he himself couldnt beat the 1st Hokage.No it was Rikudo's Seal I think.

The EMS better be something big, because Naruto is so above him nowbig time

yea in itachi's view what do you think about it
ps thank you
Your welcome

zerosameri
06-16-2010, 05:49 PM
/bump

Kenshin Mizoguchi
06-16-2010, 06:05 PM
That's funny picturing Naruto as the Rikudou Sennin.

Kisame
06-16-2010, 07:28 PM
I don't think he's actually Rikudou. More like he inhereted the Sage's body. If Kishi is consistent, Sasuke will probably inherit the Sage's eyes. Then they can fuse and become Rikudou! Well that'd suck but Kishi likes himself some DBZ.

zerosameri
06-16-2010, 08:13 PM
I don't think he's actually Rikudou. More like he inhereted the Sage's body. If Kishi is consistent, Sasuke will probably inherit the Sage's eyes. Then they can fuse and become Rikudou! Well that'd suck but Kishi likes himself some DBZ.
Well I know he's not Rikudou.

TrueUCHIHA
06-16-2010, 09:18 PM
I actually love the chapters when naruto gets really strong becasue all that means is that sasukes that much stronger. Nartuto<Sasuke. Naruto+Itachi>Sasuke....its that simple

Whitereaper
06-16-2010, 11:24 PM
wow you guys dream to much. To the guy who things narutos mom was the last 9 tail jinjuriki fat chance. remember nobody had ever been a host for the 9 tail. also itachi didnt give nauro power because he liked him, he gave him power because he believed that naruto had the conviction to stick to his words. power which could kill sasuke ( which i hope he does, killing sakura in the process would be nice).

Kiko-kun
06-16-2010, 11:27 PM
I really enjoyed this chapter, Masashi really did an intresting thing with the Kushina,
" I used to be the Nine tails.
Spin off. I can't wait till chapter 500!
wow you guys dream to much. To the guy who things narutos mom was the last 9 tail jinjuriki fat chance. remember nobody had ever been a host for the 9 tail. also itachi didnt give nauro power because he liked him, he gave him power because he believed that naruto had the conviction to stick to his words. power which could kill sasuke ( which i hope he does, killing sakura in the process would be nice).

You mustn't of read it, Kushina was the last host, so she released it and Minato sealed it in naruto. I mean, it had to be sealed in someone because it would be running around attacking things and such. Also Masashi put it in the chapter so it is true.

zerosameri
06-16-2010, 11:33 PM
Thats the world of a "skilled" Naruto Fan because they know big isn't to fair off of what Kishi does. :lol:

Also Kushina was the Kyuubi's host before NAruto, Itachi gave Naruto the gift because he saw something in NAruto, and Itachi died for Sasuke (yea I know don't bother)

In Itachi's eye's

Sasuke >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everyone else and his own life

Rasen_Chidori
06-17-2010, 01:16 AM
I loved this chapter. I have an idea about the necklace that Naruto was seemingly wearing. I'm not sure but it could be the 'gift' Itachi gave him, think about it, the Kusanagi Sword, Yata Mirror and the Yasakani Magatama necklace are the three 'Sacred Treasures of Japan' and until now we had not seen the necklace except on the Sage of the Six Paths. Itachi had the mirror and the sword in his Susanoo, therefore it would make sence if he also had the necklace. I'm not sure why Itachi said 'I hope you never have to use it' but that will likely be explained later.

What do you think?

gama-sennin
06-17-2010, 03:37 AM
May be thats the jutsu jiraiya was referring to. Minato wanted naruto to complete some jutsu after controlling the Kyuubi. I am sure we will hear something about it in the next chapter.

J-Sun Tasogare
06-17-2010, 05:04 AM
They must be handing out Dojutsu in Japan or something, I mean first all these Sharingan now all this crap bout rinnengan >.>

Wooster
06-17-2010, 05:15 AM
They must be handing out Dojutsu in Japan or something, I mean first all these Sharingan now all this crap bout rinnengan >.>
Actually, they are made in America! Sharingan Ltd. rocks!
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43080

Right, Herr Docktor Dusseldorfschwarzenwaldweinerschnitzel?

Mr. D. "Pity the foo' that doesn't have sharingon"
"I kid, I kid, my friends and valued customers."

Rikudo Sennin
06-17-2010, 05:29 AM
Yes, I really like it when im talked in a chapter.
Lol

Anyway, the seal was nice.

Tourune
06-17-2010, 06:10 AM
i didnt expect that, but i think that form will come out again

Zazuro
06-17-2010, 07:28 AM
Knew there was a kyuubi jinchuuriki before Naruto....

Seeing Rikudou Sennin's necklace around Naruto's neck was surprising....Never saw it coming.

*grumbles that there will be no naruto chapter next week...*

~!XxRoiyaxX!~
06-17-2010, 07:42 AM
you are extremely wrong. -_- Kushina was the last host, and minato put it in naruto.
but i do agree on your ending statement..sasuke and sakura dying would be very nice...

Bioyard
06-17-2010, 12:26 PM
I really enjoyed this chapter, Masashi really did an intresting thing with the Kushina,
" I used to be the Nine tails.
Spin off. I can't wait till chapter 500!

You mustn't of read it, Kushina was the last host, so she released it and Minato sealed it in naruto. I mean, it had to be sealed in someone because it would be running around attacking things and such. Also Masashi put it in the chapter so it is true.

Kushina cant "release" the fox. The the demons are with you until you die. Its been stated numerous times in the manga. The fox is just chakra, it needs a host. The only way for it to manifest is to consume that host. The nine tails that attacked the village when Naruto was born, THAT was Kushina. When Naruto was fighting Pain, the 8th tail appeared and it was ALMOST Kyuubi. Once at 9th tailed appears, there is no turning back, which is why the 4th appeared at 8 tails and resealed Naruto.

The fox has even said. if Naruto dies than he dies aswell. The only reason the villages find a new host after the original one dies is to SAVE the demon. The demons were given to the 9 villages to balance peace, but once a village loses their demon, their vulnerable and will be taken over by another village.

Whitereaper
06-17-2010, 11:13 PM
You mustn't of read it,

how can one read what had not been released. i just finished reading 499 now and i posted that before it was released.

zerosameri
06-18-2010, 12:07 AM
how can one read what had not been released. i just finished reading 499 now and i posted that before it was released.It was released when I made my 3 threads before this. A way to tell when the chapter is out is when the discussion is made. That thread is all ways made right *if not a few minutes sooner* when the chapter comes out ;)

tyler
06-18-2010, 06:03 AM
It was released when I made my 3 threads before this. A way to tell when the chapter is out is when the discussion is made. That thread is all ways made right *if not a few minutes sooner* when the chapter comes out ;)

I dunno, discussion threads have been coming out when spoilers come out lately. It's not like the good ol days when spoiler threads came out then discussion threads came out when the chapter was released....wait a minute...that means there are less threads about the same thing....HURRAY!

chidoriroar
06-18-2010, 08:08 AM
i doubt it. he inherited the sage of six paths body because he is a senju

windstylerasenshuriken
06-18-2010, 08:35 AM
so maybe naruto or kushina has senju blood afterall, because the ancestor of senju was the sage's younger son, who got the sage's body

it probably is the special chakra kushhina was talking about. if naruto became the next rikudou sennin, it would be so awesome. he'd pwn stupid sasuke, madara and kabumaruand his undead akatsuki army.

and he would also get all chakra affinities.

edit: srry, chidoriroar, hadn't seen your post yet.

CollinD31693
06-18-2010, 09:53 AM
Naruto with Rinnegan would make him so cheap lol.
http://fav.me/d2s35k3

Defcon
06-18-2010, 10:48 AM
Lol too much eye thingy's :p (kyuubi eyes, sage eyes, rinnegan :l + special itachi pidgeon sharingan :d) + he would be too strong for Sasuke if he has these eyes, he never was a genjutsu type to begin with and truly use the benefit that comes with those eyes, just let him manipulate all elements and make him throw fireballs/iceballs, woodensticks etc :p

gama-sennin
06-18-2010, 12:06 PM
^^ add skittles to the list along with fireballs/iceballs, woodensticks etc

zerosameri
06-18-2010, 03:03 PM
I dunno, discussion threads have been coming out when spoilers come out lately. It's not like the good ol days when spoiler threads came out then discussion threads came out when the chapter was released....wait a minute...that means there are less threads about the same thing....HURRAY!
no not really.

UchihaPa1n
06-18-2010, 03:45 PM
I think its because naruto is of Senju decent, the senju inherited the Sage of Six paths "Body" his willpower and his physical energy. so i think that this jutsu came from the sages physical energy, like sorta the sage connected with him or something, idk`:|

osain42
06-18-2010, 06:57 PM
maybe itachi gave the power to him to fight sasuke

sorahp
06-19-2010, 11:35 AM
Maybe the So6P was connected to the Kyubi Chakra. So once Naruto defeated the Kyubi, he learned how to do the Rikudo seal. This could be something similar to what happened to Bee. It was basically the key to becoming a perfect Jinchuriki stored within the Bijuu.

zerosameri
06-19-2010, 01:50 PM
maybe itachi gave the power to him to fight sasuke
what does that have to do with anything?

Devito Uchiha
06-19-2010, 04:33 PM
Minato gave naruto the good or the bad half of the kyuubi ? :S

uchiha_survivor68
06-19-2010, 04:53 PM
so maybe naruto or kushina has senju blood afterall, because the ancestor of senju was the sage's younger son, who got the sage's body

it probably is the special chakra kushhina was talking about. if naruto became the next rikudou sennin, it would be so awesome. he'd pwn stupid sasuke, madara and kabumaruand his undead akatsuki army.

and he would also get all chakra affinities.

edit: srry, chidoriroar, hadn't seen your post yet.

Kushina probably doesnt cause she was from another land, I think it said.

zerosameri
06-19-2010, 04:58 PM
Minato gave naruto the good or the bad half of the kyuubi ? :S
The good half

windstylerasenshuriken
06-29-2010, 05:02 AM
didn't naruto get one half of the kyuubi's chakra and the other half was sealed inside a toad, which he has swallowed now? i think he has the full chakra of the kyuubi now, or else he wouldn't be able to attempt to control it.

correct me if i'm wrong. just a thought here.

Zango
06-29-2010, 05:43 AM

I was actually reading up on it, and Naruto has the entire Kyuubi sealed inside him. What it meant was that he used two different seals. The good half was sealed with a lesser seal, which was the half that naturally mingled in with Naruto's chakra. The other half was sealed with a much stronger seal that would keep it under wraps the whole time. However, as you should know, the seal weakenend over time, yatta yatta... my point is, the Kyuubi was never really actually split in two, it's just that part of it's chakra was completely sealed and some of it was kinda sealed.

tyler
06-29-2010, 06:04 AM
didn't naruto get one half of the kyuubi's chakra and the other half was sealed inside a toad, which he has swallowed now? i think he has the full chakra of the kyuubi now, or else he wouldn't be able to attempt to control it.

correct me if i'm wrong. just a thought here.

no. The bad half was sealed with the Shiki Fūjin. The good half was sealed inside naruto.

myth buster
06-29-2010, 06:17 AM
Honestly, I don't think Itachi's gift has anything to do with Rikudou Sennin. I think Itachi's gift will be something to seal his (now Sasuke's) eyes, and then Sasuke will be blind. Or like it's already been said, it'll be some vision of Itachi. Watch Kishi pull the rug from under our feet..

I think Rikudou Sennin seemingly appearing in Naruto just has to do with his bloodline, and having the apparent body and life force of Rikudou.

agreed. itachi's gift was solely given to naruto as a precaution if they ever encountered or fought. granted, they have both met before, but nothing physical.

as for the Rikudou Sennin! i have a few theories but the most plausible idea would have to be his legacy within naruto. Naruto may be either linked somehow in the Rikudou's lineage... but that idea is shaky.

secondly, we know the sage of the 6 paths divided the tailed beasts and scattered them throughout the land. Naruto, upon awakening and controlling the nine tails chakra may have unleashed some of the rikudou sennin's chakra.
.... or maybe its both, naruto is of the same lineage and awakened the sennin's chakra. he could be the new savior to bing peace and balance.. almost like a metaphor to Jesus. (im not religious at all) He is selfless, has unfathomable power, and is willing sacrifice himself.

Masashi Kishimoto has given us so many clues, ideas, theories, that truly make this manga great... i still need to know who's in that coffin.

Zango
06-29-2010, 06:24 AM
no. The bad half was sealed with the Shiki Fūjin. The good half was sealed inside naruto.

No, the entire thing was put into Naruto. Here's something from the Narutopedia: He used the Dead Demon Consuming Seal to seal the Nine-Tails into Naruto's body, hoping that his son would someday be able to use its power. When Minato sealed the Nine-Tails within Naruto, he split its chakra in two, the Yin and Yang. Minato sealed the Yang half within Naruto with the Eight Trigrams Sealing Style, and sealed the Yin half with the Dead Demon Consuming Seal, thus making it inaccessible to Naruto... the Fourth Hokage managed to use this technique (the Dead Demon Consuming Seal) to seal the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox within his son, Naruto Uzumaki, rather than inside the death god's stomach.

Thusly, Naruto has the whole Kyuubi.

shtap xis fo egas
06-29-2010, 08:31 PM
The EMS better be something big, because Naruto is so above him now
i wonder how they will mash together sasuke and itachi's MS to make sasuke's EMS? will it be like sasuke's but swirled or like itachi but only an outine of the three-bladed shuriken-ish thing?

tanman
06-29-2010, 09:34 PM
They should just make it black with a red dot in the center and a red outline. It would be nice and simple and bring the Sharingan back to its roots.

yondaime
06-29-2010, 09:58 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Naruto is somehow related to Rikudo Sennin.

tanman
06-29-2010, 10:22 PM
Well since he has senju blood he's related. But a lot of people are.

Anbu_Black_Op
06-29-2010, 11:05 PM
who is Rikudo Sennin? and all of these ideas are great,but i dont think any of them are right kishi likes to keep us guessing xD

InuyashaGirl
06-29-2010, 11:10 PM
naruto doesnt need a new haxx or rikudo powers or any of that
he just happened to complete a very dificult seal
he couldnt make a clone
but he could a shadow clone
he completed rasengan
he isnt stupid and he sure does get some random lucky and genius
plus we dont know if it looked like that for killer bee
maybe he did the same thing

zerosameri
06-29-2010, 11:45 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Naruto is somehow related to Rikudo Sennin.
Or that Naruto is the "new Rukudo" :lol:

Jonesy
06-30-2010, 12:00 AM
WHo wants to bet Naruto get's the Rinnegan?:lol:

That would be awesome! x3

Defcon
06-30-2010, 01:49 AM
Naruto will be the new rikudo, he's the only living child of prophecy so :)

joseluis
06-30-2010, 09:59 PM
actually think about it naruto never fought him seriously and when he did it was to late. also naruto without rikudou mode was more powerful than sasuke because even madara said this now even if sasuke got EMS yeah he powered up but now naruto also powered up even more now that he might have six-paths mode and also itachi couldnt have given naruto the rinnegan its far beyond him its probably a certain portion of his sharingan power and susanno considering when he fought sasuke even zetsu noticed itachi was considerably weakened.

PlatonicZombie
06-30-2010, 11:14 PM
agreed. itachi's gift was solely given to naruto as a precaution if they ever encountered or fought. granted, they have both met before, but nothing physical.

as for the Rikudou Sennin! i have a few theories but the most plausible idea would have to be his legacy within naruto. Naruto may be either linked somehow in the Rikudou's lineage... but that idea is shaky.

secondly, we know the sage of the 6 paths divided the tailed beasts and scattered them throughout the land. Naruto, upon awakening and controlling the nine tails chakra may have unleashed some of the rikudou sennin's chakra.
.... or maybe its both, naruto is of the same lineage and awakened the sennin's chakra. he could be the new savior to bing peace and balance.. almost like a metaphor to Jesus. (im not religious at all) He is selfless, has unfathomable power, and is willing sacrifice himself.

Masashi Kishimoto has given us so many clues, ideas, theories, that truly make this manga great... i still need to know who's in that coffin.

IMO I believe it to be Madara. I think Madara had to of killed his body in order for him to phase his body the way he does. But who knows. It'll be fun to eventually find out!

Rasenshiruken
07-01-2010, 01:37 PM
when did naruto become rikudou sennin and inherit his body or eyes..... when was that announced.....and whats the real story about rikudou is that the same story behind the rinnegan and the ancestor of all jutsu

If you think about strength naruto is just as strong as sasuke......naruto defeated pain..... the so called leader.........he mastered sage jutsu.........he created rasensiruken.........he defeated the fox......what has sasuke done take out a few member of akatsuki..........all sasuke is......is fast

What is EMS?

the thing itachi put in naruto eye was a power........ sure i think itachi was convinced by naruto's conviction but i think it's a power to fight sasuke to help bring sasuke back to being good because think about it itachi knew or planned that he was going to lose to or sasuke and sasuke would gain magekyo and susano and he knew naruto and itachi would eventually fight so he gave naruto a power that would help him it would probably self activate like the ocular power implanated in sasuke to activate when madaro spoke to sasuke

my only two concerns is..........1) is naruto's training over..........and 2)what is the jutsu that he needs to complete

Ajoi
07-01-2010, 04:17 PM

May be a lame question, but what does Rikudo Sennin mean. I'm sure I'm not the only one lost here...