PDA

View Full Version : Naruto's reaction about the 6th hokage

Windking
06-15-2009, 10:08 PM
what do you think will naruto's reaction will be after he know that danzo will be the 6th hokage..what and why?[SPOILER]

fuuton: rasengan plus raiton: chidori EQUALS
fuuton and raiton: uzumakichiha FRIENDSHIP RASENGAN!!!

ThunderSpirit
06-15-2009, 10:11 PM
I'm not sure what Naruto is going to do when he finds out, but I think he's going to be irritated to say the least.

Avian
06-15-2009, 10:22 PM
Naruto: "I'm not even going to say it. I will be a hokage, I just don't know which one. But dammit! Why is Danzo hokage?!"

Kuroda Taishi
06-15-2009, 10:25 PM
you did the spoiler wrong

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-16-2009, 09:31 AM
I agree

toadsage
06-16-2009, 10:34 AM
I think he'll flip out and go into KM and beat Danzo to a pulp.Now Danzo is weak and leaves the village.Naruto will be 6 hokage.Danzo deserves nothing he is just a big selfish wannabe.Rigth:?:

NaruNaru
06-17-2009, 11:07 PM
I believe Danzo was made hokage to make the story better, to continue it and make it more interesting.
But I doubt he'll be hokage for long. He'll either be killed or kicked out of the spot.
And I bet naruto will be complaining a ton, just like when he found out tsunade was going to be hokage.

Melusine
06-17-2009, 11:44 PM
I think He will immediately go and confront him, and cause a huge argument. Which he should and I know he will do something about it.

And im sure Sasuke will get involved too.