06-15-2010, 05:00 AM
Rules: Wrath cannot cancel the powers of the hulk

Who wins?

Nyruss
06-15-2010, 09:46 AM
Hulk throws him into the sun. GG.

Toad Master
06-15-2010, 11:13 AM
Sure about that, Wrath is a being who cant die, While in the Sun Wrath goes to the center on the Sun and Explodes making the sun explode creating a supernova that destorys all planets in that Solar System, Hulk dies when he runs out of Air. He Hulk can live without Air then as soon as Hulk claims down and turns back to Banner, he dies from no air.

Nyruss
06-15-2010, 11:28 AM
BFR. When Wrath leaves the planet Hulk autowins.

Also, what feats does Wrath have to suggest that self-detonation can destroy the sun. The given limit in the last thread would not do the trick.

Toad Master
06-15-2010, 11:44 AM
BFR. When Wrath leaves the planet Hulk autowins.

Also, what feats does Wrath have to suggest that self-detonation can destroy the sun. The given limit in the last thread would not do the trick.

Dont know if an explosion at the center of the sun will destroy it, but all he would do is keep exloding to finally destorys the sun.

Well with that aside the Sun is out of this battle because I didnt give a location, it takes place in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, meaning no sun.

So, what else do you have that you think Hulk can kill Wrath with?

Nyruss
06-15-2010, 11:50 AM
Dont know if an explosion at the center of the sun will destroy it, but all he would do is keep exloding to finally destroys the sun.

Somehow I doubt that would work.

Well with that aside the Sun is out of this battle because I didnt give a location, it takes place in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, meaning no sun.

Ah, changing the rules to prevent Hulk from a guaranteed win. So like you.

Hulk kills Wrath once, he comes back. Hulk has nothing to kill Wrath with after that. At the same time, Wrath has nothing to kill Hulk. So it's a draw.

Toad Master
06-15-2010, 12:26 PM
Somehow I doubt that would work.

Ah, changing the rules to prevent Hulk from a guaranteed win. So like you.

Hulk kills Wrath once, he comes back. Hulk has nothing to kill Wrath with after that. At the same time, Wrath has nothing to kill Hulk. So it's a draw.

I havent changed the rules because I didnt make them, I didnt make the BG rules.

The Hulk kills wrath, wrath comes back Hulk starts beating him again. Wrath plays dead, Hulk claims down and turns back into Banner, Wrath Explodes killing banner, Wrath wins.

Nyruss
06-15-2010, 12:29 PM
By responding to the claim that Hulk would throw Wrath into space, you accepted the premise that the fight took place somewhere where space is available. Upon being informed that being thrown into space would result in an automatic loss for Wrath, you decided to change the fight location to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber so that Wrath could win.

Toad Master
06-15-2010, 12:35 PM
By responding to the claim that Hulk would throw Wrath into space, you accepted the premise that the fight took place somewhere where space is available. Upon being informed that being thrown into space would result in an automatic loss for Wrath, you decided to change the fight location to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber so that Wrath could win.

No I didn't, I only replied to your answer, doesnt mean i agree on a location, if I had agreed on a location for the fight I would have made a location. since I couldn't think of a location I left it blank meaning its the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

I never decided to change anything did I post a location in the OP, NO!, so how did I change it, stop complaining, about the rules you love so much, the battle location is always been the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

I replied to your post out of respect of debating, When i left it blank I was looking at it as the universe as the battle ground.

Nyruss
06-15-2010, 12:36 PM

Toad Master
06-15-2010, 12:41 PM

Ok, in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber ones thoughts can Invision Space. Yes there is your claim, So yes Space is Available in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

Now start debating?

Toad Master
06-15-2010, 12:44 PM
So, why did you have my thread closed? the one above all is a god. meaning its not trolling.

Nyruss
06-15-2010, 12:45 PM
Hulk throws Wrath into space. Hulk autowins via ringout. There is no middle ground on this fight. This character you made up is too stupidly powerful, he either stomps or gets stomped. There is no thread you can make containing Wrath that would not be a stomp thread.

Toad Master
06-15-2010, 12:56 PM
Hulk throws Wrath into space. Hulk autowins via ringout. There is no middle ground on this fight. This character you made up is too stupidly powerful, he either stomps or gets stomped. There is no thread you can make containing Wrath that would not be a stomp thread.

I didnt make anything up the comic was first released in 1970, and was a rare type of comic that instead of the main character being good, he was evil, samething happened with Superman, Superman was first evil until readers wanted the main guy to be a hero.

I didnt write the comic and I did give him his powers. Hulk and Wrath fight in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber Wrath wants until Hulk turns into Banner, wrath either release poison gas from his body, or explodes killing banner Hulk loses thread over.

Winning: Wrath

Nyruss
06-15-2010, 01:04 PM
I didnt make anything up the comic was first released in 1970, and was a rare type of comic that instead of the main character being good, he was evil,

I didnt write the comic and I did give him his powers.

Like I believe that.

samething happened with Superman, Superman was first evil until readers wanted the main guy to be a hero.

You realize that that's not true, right?

Hulk and Wrath fight in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber Wrath wants until Hulk turns into Banner, wrath either release poison gas from his body, or explodes killing banner Hulk loses thread over.

Since you were kind enough to say that space exists in the HTC, Hulk throws Wrath into space. Since there is space, there must therefore be a planet. Since Hulk is on the planet that is the match location and Wrath is not, Hulk wins.

Toad Master
06-15-2010, 01:13 PM
Like I believe that.

You realize that that's not true, right?

Since you were kind enough to say that space exists in the HTC, Hulk throws Wrath into space. Since there is space, there must therefore be a planet. Since Hulk is on the planet that is the match location and Wrath is not, Hulk wins.

No, dude I gave you a reason why I replied to your post.
the Hyperbolic Time Chamber is the battle ground and since the Hyperbolic Time Chamber is endless the battle ground is endless.

Plus Hulk wont get close to Wrath to thrown him anywhere.

Hulk runs at Wrath and Wrath Explodes and the shock wave knocks Hulk back. By the time Wrath reforms Hulk would have cooled off and turned back into banner Wrath Explodes again banner dies.

Wrath winner.

Nyruss
06-15-2010, 01:43 PM
the Hyperbolic Time Chamber is the battle ground and since the Hyperbolic Time Chamber is endless the battle ground is endless.

So you admit that this is a troll thread.

Hulk runs at Wrath and Wrath Explodes and the shock wave knocks Hulk back. Hulk tanked a ground zero nuclear bomb. Wrath's explosion won't do anything to him.

By the time Wrath reforms Hulk would have cooled off and turned back into banner Wrath Explodes again banner dies.

I don't know what you're smoking but Hulk doesn't suddenly stop being angry if he's knocked down.

Wrath winner.

The Immortal Watch Dog
06-15-2010, 08:22 PM
impressive dodgery toadmaster

also hulk wins