PDA

View Full Version : Yondaime Hokage vs Naruto

Rikudo Sennin
06-14-2010, 02:41 AM

Distance: 75 Meters

Yondaime Restrictions:
No Shiki Fuujin (Dead Consuming Seal)
No Hakke no Fuiin Shiki (8 Trigrams Sealing Seal)

Naruto Restrictions:
Kyuubi Mode
Can Only Enter Sage Mode Twice
Sage Mode Lasts 5 Minutes
No Oiroike No Jutsu (lol.silly)
Cannot Summon Gamakichi, Gamatatsu, Gamabunta, Gamhiro and Gamaken
Fukasaku and Ma is the only summoning Allowed

So who's gonna win?
The Yellow Flash or The Kyuubi Kid.

Nyruss
06-14-2010, 02:43 AM
One Futon Rasenshuriken ends this. He doesn't need to use it, but he does anyway. The Fourth has no feats to support his ability to dodge FRS in any way, shape or form so he dies.

Rikudo Sennin
06-14-2010, 02:44 AM
One Futon Rasenshuriken ends this. He doesn't need to use it, but he does anyway. The Fourth has no feats to support his ability to dodge FRS in any way, shape or form so he dies.

Ahem.Flying Thunder God

Nyruss
06-14-2010, 02:46 AM
1: Needs prep to use. He won't have time to set it up.
2: He would still die because FRS moves faster than he can react, and therefore faster than he can activate FTG.

This is what we call a bad thread. Naruto rapes with obscene ease.

gama-sennin
06-14-2010, 03:51 AM
1: Needs prep to use. He won't have time to set it up.
2: He would still die because FRS moves faster than he can react, and therefore faster than he can activate FTG.

This is what we call a bad thread. Naruto rapes with obscene ease.
Naruto does not rape at all. We do not know if naruto starts in sage mode. If not then even before he says "k" of "kage bunshin" yonadaime will nail him. But if naruto starts from sage mode then it will be interesting, since we all know that even without FTG minato was insanely fast and he must have had other powers as well since you dont become hokage based on one jutsu.

Bangatron
06-14-2010, 05:03 AM
Naruto does not rape at all.

We do not know if naruto starts in sage mode.

If not then even before he says "k" of "kage bunshin" yonadaime will nail him.

But if naruto starts from sage mode then it will be interesting, since we all know that even without FTG minato was insanely fast and he must have had other powers as well since you dont become hokage based on one jutsu.

Yes he does, he doesn't need Sage Mode or summons.

That doesn't matter in the slightest.

Unless you think that Minato can prep a FTG kunai and have it reach
Naruto before sound can reach Minato's ears, you are massively wanking him.

Where was he insanely fast I wantr Chapter Page number and the other junk you said was purely hype.

ベジータ
06-14-2010, 05:11 AM
I will just say that Naruto is too slow to even touch Yodaime. Yondaime actually rapes Naruto.

Bangatron
06-14-2010, 05:12 AM
I will just say that Naruto is too slow to even touch Yodaime. Yondaime actually rapes Naruto.
I want a feat to prove how fast he is without FTG. If you can't provide that then you have no idea what your talking about.

Nyruss
06-14-2010, 07:37 AM
Naruto does not rape at all. Except for the part where he does.

We do not know if naruto starts in sage mode

Like it matters.

If not then even before he says "k" of "kage bunshin" yonadaime will nail him. Got any speed feats to support this or are you just wanking him? What? There are no speed feats that could possible support this claim? So that means you are wanking him? Imagine that.

even without FTG minato was insanely fast Proof.

and he must have had other powers as well since you dont become hokage based on one jutsu.

Irrelevant. If he never showed them he can't use them.

What's that? You want me to neg you? Well, all right. I'll also neg gama-sennin for good measure.

Yellow Flash
06-14-2010, 09:10 AM
Unless Minato has demonstrated his actually speed, not FTG, in the manga then everything you've said is irrelevant and purely based on hype.

The 1st Hokage
06-14-2010, 09:30 AM
Except for the part where he does.

Like it matters.

Got any speed feats to support this or are you just wanking him? What? There are no speed feats that could possible support this claim? So that means you are wanking him? Imagine that.

Proof.

Irrelevant. If he never showed them he can't use them.

What's that? You want me to neg you? Well, all right. I'll also neg gama-sennin for good measure.
It's always fun to watch you nail people Dudemeister.

Minato is killed by a FRS. He has no real speed feats. Naruto on the other hand is supersonic+. Naruto also can just use another variation of his rasengan. Maybe Odama Rasengan or Cho Odama Rasengan.

OmegaShenlon
06-14-2010, 09:34 AM
Naruto have surpassed Minato both in evolving rasengan and in sage mode.i dont know if naruto knows that minato can use FTG but as a hokage he admires i believe that he knows,so he will be waiting for it,even if minato transports,naruto in sage mode can feel his chakra and react.I believe an even battle and fuuton:rasenshuriken would be a big problem for minato if used well.we'll know more after the movie :D

The 1st Hokage
06-14-2010, 09:38 AM
Naruto does not rape at all. Yes he does.

We do not know if naruto starts in sage mode.It doesn't matter. Minato doesn't have any known jutsus other than Rasengan and FTG

If not then even before he says "k" of "kage bunshin" yonadaime will nail him. Any feats?

But if naruto starts from sage mode then it will be interestingNo it wouldn't. It would still be a rapestomp

since we all know that even without FTG minato was insanely fast What do you mean "all". I for one have no idea how fast/slow Minato is.

and he must have had other powers as well since you dont become hokage based on one jutsu.Hype.

I'm trying very hard not to neg you right now. Naruto is slow. Since when? Last time I checked he was about supersonic.

yo.
06-14-2010, 09:42 AM
ok. if u ask me nobody should be doing the 4th vs. anyone. we havent seen the 4th do anyting in battle. NOTHING. he sealed a fox. thats it. no battles no nothing. anyone wins. anyone. naruto rapes. no in this one he kills, brings back to life, rapes, tourtures, and then kills agian.

gama-sennin
06-14-2010, 11:09 AM
Yes he does.

What do you mean "all". I for one have no idea how fast/slow Minato is.

By all i mean those who care to read manga. havent you guys read kakashi gaidan? When minato saved kakashi from the rock ninja he demonstrated his speed more than anything else. Even that rock ninja was amazed by his speed. chapter 240 page 8

I'm trying very hard not to neg you right now. Naruto is slow. Since when? Last time I checked he was about supersonic.

This is exactly why i asked if naruto starts in sage mode because thats where he gets the speed boost.
Guys i know that naruto is strong but i just said what i thought to be correct based on the little i know of narutoverse. You dont need to get mad at me just because i have a different opinion.

BTW to whomsoever it may concern, thanks for d-reping me. I had like 14 rep points previously now its 12 doesnt make much difference, does it? come on man this is a forum everybody is supposed have their opinions if you dont to like then you can easily post and debate openly. At least be man enough to leave your name when you d-rep someone.

Yellow Flash
06-14-2010, 11:16 AM
By all i mean those who care to read manga. havent you guys read kakashi gaidan? When minato saved kakashi from the rock ninja he demonstrated his speed more than anything else. Even that rock ninja was amazed by his speed. chapter 240 page 8

This is exactly why i asked if naruto starts in sage mode because thats where he gets the speed boost.
Guys i know that naruto is strong but i just said what i thought to be correct based on the little i know of narutoverse. You dont need to get mad at me just because i have a different opinion.

BTW to whomsoever it may concern, thanks for d-reping me. I had like 14 rep points previously now its 12 doesnt make much difference, does it? come on man this is a forum everybody is supposed have their opinions if you dont to like then you can easily post and debate openly. At least be man enough to leave your name when you d-rep someone.
That was his FTG technique, Flying Tunder God.

If the OP doesn't specify whether or not the contenders have prep, then they have any.

Rep is what others think of you, not what your opinions are. People can down rep you all they want.

Ultimate combatant
06-14-2010, 11:28 AM
Hmmm,... If Naruto starts in Sage mode, he can win easily!!!

If he doesn`t he still has a good chance to win. I mean he could make a bunch of Kage Bunshins and while one would hide and make Rasen Shuriken.

The only problem here could be speed. Naruto has not shown to be faster than Kakashi in base mode, while Yondaime Minato has.

But either way, Naruto would probably win!!!

gama-sennin
06-14-2010, 11:40 AM
That was his FTG technique, Flying Tunder God.
I am talking about the part where he saved kakashi from the rock ninja and that was not FTG. Minato used FTG later to kill that ninja.

The 1st Hokage
06-14-2010, 12:29 PM

BTW to whomsoever it may concern, thanks for d-reping me. I had like 14 rep points previously now its 12 doesnt make much difference, does it? come on man this is a forum everybody is supposed have their opinions if you dont to like then you can easily post and debate openly. At least be man enough to leave your name when you d-rep someone.I didn't or you would of lost 4 rep. If you read duemeister's post you'll know.

You have no proof that he didn't use FTG to get there, because I read it.

Red: I can't name many people who will be md if you have a different opinion. They get mad if you post without knowing all the facts.