PDA

View Full Version : Something everyone has to know about Danzou- is he...............

Fan of Minato
06-15-2009, 06:55 PM
This is big, but please do read it all----- I think that Danzou is really Izuno Uciha, he might have given him one of his eyes, and that might be why Madara, says that his eyes are damaged, and you know that danzou covers his eye that Madara has the sharingan in, so this could be why, I actually think this is true, and the weird thing is that I thought of this when I was typing this. I will list the possiblities
Danzou-his face is covered on the side of Madara, sharingan.
Tobi- his face has the sharingan in which Danzou's mask covers.

I think that Izuno gave one of his eyes to Madara, and then when the uchiha died out they hid in the village, and Danzou/Izuno took that alias. This explains that the Author said in an interview, that one of the Akutsuki will be related to a Hokage, Next Izuno will take orders from Madara and start a war(as stated in the interview). He will probably try to kill Killer bee to reduce the number of Jinchuriki to one, so Naruto will be the only one, and the Lightning will start a war with Konoha. I think that Killer Bee attacks Sasuke after Evading/killing Kisame and when fighting Sasuke, Danzou will probably try to kill both of them, you know It would not be surprising if Mr.Kishimoto made Danzou a guy who seems that he is unable to fight a ninja feared by everyone. He did that a lot before, take Haku for instance, he looked like a small kid, and he proved to be very powerful. If this is true, then Izuno/Danzou has the sharingan-particularly the MS, and Madara has the EMS in the eye that he shows. What do you think, This has a good chance of being true, because it follows Mr. Kishimoto's interview as well.

__________________________________________________ ______

__________________________________________________ _____--

The author also said that when Killer Bee attacks Konoha that one of the people will be blinded, maybe just maybe, Danzou will be blinded, because he will use his sharingan/Mangekyo sharingan in the other eye to attack Killer Bee, and then Killer Bee shall perhaps be on the brink of death, and knowing his brother he will probably start the war. Madara probably told Sasuke that Izuno died to avoid doubts. . I think that Killer Bee will be on the brink of death and that after he is sealed by the akutsuki, the lightning will think that Konoha did it. Maybe in the war, they will try to seal Naruto's fox and then when they do that, Minato might come out, becuase he might have sealed himself inside Naruto too. I think the Minato part is unlikely but I actually think that the rest is true, especially Danzou being Izuno, the names rhyme as well, the face covering part is like perfect. Ok, I am getting too excited now,also the author said that two of the remaining uchiha will die, and Itachi did, and the next one could be Danzou/Izuno Uchiha This is just a prediction though,

yourdad62
06-15-2009, 07:16 PM
i dont know

Nick Tasogare
06-15-2009, 07:59 PM
well, minato cant come back, because he already did once, and hiss chakra faded, it is possible that danzou is izuno, but the side that is bandaaged is the side that madara has covered, but i real kinda got lost when reading this

Fan of Minato
06-15-2009, 08:02 PM
well, minato cant come back, because he already did once, and hiss chakra faded, it is possible that danzou is izuno, but the side that is bandaaged is the side that madara has covered, but i real kinda got lost when reading this

well I guess I tried, I thought that Minato thing was unlikely. when I meant covered, you see I was talking about the face, I do agree, it is big, I will try to reduce it.

ThunderSpirit
06-15-2009, 09:04 PM
I am not sure, but I think there is definitely something more to Danzo than meets the eye. Your idea would be an interesting plot twist.

Ockinga
06-15-2009, 10:21 PM
Izuno had both of his eyes plucked out. Danzo still has one eye.

Ockinga
06-15-2009, 10:25 PM
Danzo also killed the frog messenger because he was worried that the akatski would capture him and obtain the fox. If he was working with the akatski he would have told them where Naruto was.

Golden-Flute
06-16-2009, 12:24 AM
This was well thought out!

I think that if this isn't the case, my biggest guess was that Danzo is Tobi. Maybe he only uses one eye for Mangekyo Sharingan and it... I dunno... stuck like that. So then he patches it up when he is Danzo and wears the mask when he is Tobi.

Maybe. :)

<Aurega?>
06-16-2009, 01:17 AM
I doubt Danzo is helping the akatsuki. He might have a more personal agenda however, and I definitively agree there is more to him than meets the eye.

Keep in mind that the first hokage DID defeat madara at the height of his powers. So that means that madara will be defeatable, but I don't think he's going to be defeated before Naruto becomes an adult.

As for wars, I think that killer-bee will be captured and draines, and naruto will be the only jinchuri left. He will probably at some point gain control over the nine-tail, and the nine-tail will submit to him once they faces Madara. There will be an all-out war between the countries for one reason or another I believe, and our main characters won't be directly involved, but it will create problems for them..

That is what I think at least.

Fan of Minato
06-16-2009, 07:16 AM
Danzo also killed the frog messenger because he was worried that the akatski would capture him and obtain the fox. If he was working with the akatski he would have told them where Naruto was.

No actually, he killed the messenger frog, to prevent any help from Naruto, so he could become Hokage, and you know if Pain went to Naruto's location, then it would be kind of like a surprise attack and Naruto would not have been able to do much, since he will be training. That technically would help the Akutsuki.

and I think I have another proof, you see Madara might be wearing a mask, because his face might look exactly like Danzou's, because if Danzou is really Izuno, then they were twins, so that would explain the mask..

sasukeXuchiha
06-16-2009, 10:09 AM
He could be a double acting like hes scared of the akatsuki to make everyone think he hates them but really he is part of them. I liked this it makes the mind think

Sasori_X
06-16-2009, 04:36 PM
Um... didn't Madara take both of his eyes out though? Danzou still has 1 eye showing.

Sage Of Six Paths
06-16-2009, 06:03 PM
Very well thought out and confusing.

But very possible...

Fan of Minato
06-17-2009, 08:05 PM
Very well thought out and confusing.

But very possible...

I do agree, it is confusing, because I tried to do it all in just a few minutes, so please do bare with it, and I am sorry for the confusion, and Thank You very much for supporting my theory.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-17-2009, 09:09 PM
well I guess I tried, I thought that Minato thing was unlikely. when I meant covered, you see I was talking about the face, I do agree, it is big, I will try to reduce it.
Yes..

ThunderSpirit
06-17-2009, 09:13 PM
Izuno had both of his eyes plucked out. Danzo still has one eye.

That's what Madara says, but we only ever see one of Madara's eyes. I wonder why he'd wear a mask covering that one eye if it worked.

Danzo does have the opposite eye covered, so that part adds up.

Kakashi71
06-17-2009, 10:37 PM
I think Danzo shoud be a traitor later in the story and then get killed by either Naruto or Kakashi and Kakashi becomes the Hokage thats what i HOPE will happen but Im not even 15% sure about my theary I just think it would be cool for that to happen

Gegi
06-18-2009, 07:12 AM
[spoiler:1sfgdvht]I have been thinking the same thing as above, but the more I think about what is happening with akatsuki. What if its Madara in disguise since early he said he did have some unfinished business to take care of. After that chapter Danzo is now hokage... And wants sasuke dead. Of course madara could kill him. I think it would give madara trouble for the fact that itachi has sasuke protected with a jutsu. Anyways that is just my thoughts on Danzo. [/spoiler:1sfgdvht]
((Sorry my spoiler did not work ): ))

Fan of Minato
06-19-2009, 07:55 AM
Hey guys I have one more proof, you see when Madara reveals his sharingan to Sasuke, the wrinkles around Madara's eyes look exactly like Danzou's, If he is Izuno, then remember they were twins, so they would look alike, the face structure of Madara's one side revealed meets the face structure of Danzou.

Taco
06-19-2009, 02:26 PM
I made a huge theory about this before. I'd post it up but then I'd have to do a lot of editing.

Hawk
06-19-2009, 02:32 PM
maybe

kakashi842
06-19-2009, 02:34 PM
that actually sounds kind of believable but i dont think so sorry

Gamabunta
06-19-2009, 03:10 PM
As long as Itachi's history, and the details surrounding the Uchiha massacre are left in the dark, it's kind of hard to predict the next plot twist. At this point Kishimoto could do anything with Madara, but if this coup of the Senju goes back far enough to the point that Izuno would be involved... That would mean the creation of Konoha had been a plot used by Madara all along. Perhaps if he was Hokage he planned to persecute the Senju, as he had claimed the Senju had persecuted the Uchiha.

Gamabunta
06-19-2009, 03:22 PM
Also I should add:

I do think Danzo will end up being the true antagonist of the series. Well maybe not Danzo, but at least what he represents.

Windking
06-19-2009, 06:35 PM
oh common you spelled wrong..its izuna uchiha!
anyway your prediction is nice but still...

ThunderSpirit
06-19-2009, 09:16 PM
Personally, I am more of a supporter of the theory that Danzou is actually Madara.

But this theory is not bad either.

Kisame
06-19-2009, 09:56 PM
I prefer the Madara = Danzou theory, it has more evidence supporting it.

First of all, the most simplest one is their hair matches and even when younger Danzou wore a pony tail, if he took it off his hair might match a younger Madara's. Second, the reason he covers his arm is he might be hiding a stronger artificial arm under, Madara has blocked Zabuza's sword with his right arm, the arm Danzou is hiding and his gloves could be to hide the artificial arm too. Thirdly, When the Tsunade left the room and closed the door, Danzou immediately appeared behind the frog without anyone noticing, he had to be moving at high speeds for that. It matches uo too Madara's teleportation technique. Fourth, he says he has matters to attend to when Danzou still has the Hokage thing going on.

As for the holes in the thory, Danzou killing he frog could be explained by him wanting to delay Naruto's return, so Pain could cause a lot of destruction and incapacitating Tsunade for his ascension to Hokage. Having Sai try to assasinate Sasuke might have been to show if Sasuke was strong enough to be a pawn, after all, he did this with Deidara.The order to assasinate Sasuke could have been done to appease cloud or maybe he has an ulterior motive for it.

ThunderSpirit
06-19-2009, 10:02 PM

First of all, the most simplest one is their hair matches and even when younger Danzou wore a pony tail, if he took it off his hair might match a younger Madara's. Second, the reason he covers his arm is he might be hiding a stronger artificial arm under, Madara has blocked Zabuza's sword with his right arm, the arm Danzou is hiding and his gloves could be to hide the artificial arm too. Thirdly, When the Tsunade left the room and closed the door, Danzou immediately appeared behind the frog without anyone noticing, he had to be moving at high speeds for that. It matches uo too Madara's teleportation technique. Fourth, he says he has matters to attend to when Danzou still has the Hokage thing going on.

As for the holes in the thory, Danzou killing he frog could be explained by him wanting to delay Naruto's return, so Pain could cause a lot of destruction and incapacitating Tsunade for his ascension to Hokage. Having Sai try to assasinate Sasuke might have been to show if Sasuke was strong enough to be a pawn, after all, he did this with Deidara.The order to assasinate Sasuke could have been done to appease cloud or maybe he has an ulterior motive for it.

I thought of another point. Yamato mentions that Danzou implemented the same training technique once used in the Hidden Mist Village within the Foundation (where students kill each other to advance), and Kisame recognizes Madara as the former Mizukage. I wonder if this is another link between Danzou and Madara.

Was the same training technique implemented by Danzou and Madara as Mizukage because they are actually the same person?

Kisame
06-19-2009, 10:08 PM
I thought of another point. Yamato mentions that Danzou implemented the same training technique once used in the Hidden Mist Village within the Foundation (where students kill each other to advance), and Kisame recognizes Madara as the former Mizukage. I wonder if this is another link between Danzou and Madara.

Was the same training technique implemented by Danzou and Madara as Mizukage because they are actually the same person?

Hmm, probably, he might've been kicked out for his barbaric ways, then that's when he probably came to konoha, became Hiruzen's rival and gained his political power. As Mizukage he should have been experienced in politics, so when he came he probably gained his power on the council with the elders, Shikaku, and the daimyou and his advisers easily enough. Then he later founded root and implemented his teachings there.

ThunderSpirit
06-19-2009, 10:12 PM
Hmm, probably, he might've been kicked out for his barbaric ways, then that's when he probably came to konoha, became Hiruzen's rival and gained his political power. As Mizukage he should have been experienced in politics, so when he came he probably gained his power on the council with the elders, Shikaku, and the daimyou and his advisers easily enough. Then he later founded root and implemented his teachings there.

Sounds about right.

Taco
06-20-2009, 01:33 AM

There's only one thing wrong with the whole Madara - Danzo theory. Why would Madara deliberately want Sasuke to hate the elders in the sense that Madara is actually one of the elders and also attempted to remove his mask?

Fan of Minato
06-20-2009, 02:14 PM
uhh guys you know if you say that Madara looks like danzou then you are supporting my theory, because if he is Izuno Uchiha then they were twins, and you know they could be passing information all along, or they might think alike since they are twins,

I would laugh if Danzou turned out to be the good guy in the end(just kidding).
(If he is Izuno he might die trying to protect the village, and might turn against his brother)

zerosameri
06-20-2009, 02:33 PM
well how can Danzo be Izuna, if Izuna is dead; and Izuna gave Madara his sharingun.

but you have a good thery

Fan of Minato
06-20-2009, 02:57 PM
Well madara could be lying, it happened before, everyone in the entire naruto universe said that itachi killed the clan by himself, but did he.

yondaime
06-20-2009, 07:18 PM
I like this whole idea fan of minato and i support your theory and i think it might be true but i might be wrong

Fan of Minato
06-20-2009, 07:21 PM
well thanks for supporting my theory, It could be wrong, but I would say the evidence is practical enough to be true, but only time will reveal, but thank you anyway.

yondaime Namikaze
06-22-2009, 08:56 PM
i like it i mean why make a hokage that don't look like he can fight? also they have to vote i read in 452 they have to vote for the official decision on him being hokage....so there is a chance he will not be hokage and then when they boot him out from being hokage he shows his true identity.... because he gets mad because his plan may have been ruined.... then kakashi may become hokage or tsunade will wake up.

or if what i think is true when danzou shows who he really is he will try to kill kakashi and tsunade.... to put a delay on the next hokage wich leaving the village in a weak spot and making that a perfect time to attack konoha... also there must be a certain reason he gave the orders to kill sasuke.... for some reason he wants him dead.... just a guess on what i think.........

Fan of Minato
06-23-2009, 06:57 AM
i like it i mean why make a hokage that don't look like he can fight? also they have to vote i read in 452 they have to vote for the official decision on him being hokage....so there is a chance he will not be hokage and then when they boot him out from being hokage he shows his true identity.... because he gets mad because his plan may have been ruined.... then kakashi may become hokage or tsunade will wake up.

or if what i think is true when danzou shows who he really is he will try to kill kakashi and tsunade.... to put a delay on the next hokage wich leaving the village in a weak spot and making that a perfect time to attack konoha... also there must be a certain reason he gave the orders to kill sasuke.... for some reason he wants him dead.... just a guess on what i think.........

I think he wants him dead because, he knows that Sauske would explain everything about the uchiha massacre to the public, and if my theory is right, then Izuno/Danzou is actually trying to help the village, or will change in the future.

sasukefan
06-23-2009, 11:02 AM
i heard this theory on youtube and i believe that it would be an intresting concept but i didn't here about danzou being izuno thing that is new i will look into that and come back later

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-23-2009, 11:07 AM
I have seen this theory, but I will hate Danzo no matter what.

yondaime
06-23-2009, 01:48 PM
I have seen this theory, but I will hate Danzo no matter what.

that is your opinion but what if he turned out to be a good person
highly unlikely though

Madness
06-25-2009, 05:02 PM
No actually, he killed the messenger frog, to prevent any help from Naruto, so he could become Hokage, and you know if Pain went to Naruto's location, then it would be kind of like a surprise attack and Naruto would not have been able to do much, since he will be training. That technically would help the Akutsuki.

and I think I have another proof, you see Madara might be wearing a mask, because his face might look exactly like Danzou's, because if Danzou is really Izuno, then they were twins, so that would explain the mask.. Hey guys I have one more proof, you see when Madara reveals his sharingan to Sasuke, the wrinkles around Madara's eyes look exactly like Danzou's, If he is Izuno, then remember they were twins, so they would look alike, the face structure of Madara's one side revealed meets the face structure of Danzou.

As long as Itachi's history, and the details surrounding the Uchiha massacre are left in the dark, it's kind of hard to predict the next plot twist. At this point Kishimoto could do anything with Madara, but if this coup of the Senju goes back far enough to the point that Izuno would be involved... That would mean the creation of Konoha had been a plot used by Madara all along. Perhaps if he was Hokage he planned to persecute the Senju, as he had claimed the Senju had persecuted the Uchiha.

All this makes sense, and there is lots of proof. I agree w/ the theory and actualy thought of somthg like this b4 but never postd it. Danzo has to be Tobi/madara's Twin brother and they have been working together to take revenge on the senju clan. they each cover the opposite sides of their faces and both have alot in common. Guess we jus have to wait n find out what happens.

Fan of Minato
06-25-2009, 07:45 PM
All this makes sense, and there is lots of proof. I agree w/ the theory and actualy thought of somthg like this b4 but never postd it. Danzo has to be Tobi/madara's Twin brother and they have been working together to take revenge on the senju clan. they each cover the opposite sides of their faces and both have alot in common. Guess we jus have to wait n find out what happens.

Well, that could be true, but they might have broken their friendship now, because Danzou is trying to protect the village, so, they might have, if this theory is true.

Ninjaslayer15
06-25-2009, 09:12 PM
I think it is very possible that this is true and i think i know how danzo has his eyes if he is really izuno and its that maybe they gave him someone elses eyes like he gave his to madara.

Fan of Minato
06-26-2009, 10:46 AM
I think it is very possible that this is true and i think i know how danzo has his eyes if he is really izuno and its that maybe they gave him someone elses eyes like he gave his to madara.

Could be.

i_love_naruto
07-09-2009, 09:13 AM
Yeah I think it maskes sense on that Madara's side face is Danzou's while Danzou(who I think is Izuno) gave him his one eye to Madara so that's why he uses that side of his mask and Danzou left side is injured and he can't use his Sharingan anymore while Madara can but only for sightseeing so that's why he needs the Tailed-Beasts to get his Sharingan back to full power and he'll probably share that power with Danzou.My theory will probably sum it all up.I hate Danzou for replacing Tsunade.

shinobi665
07-11-2009, 05:17 PM
that is helpful minato but whos izuno

Chidori Shuriken
07-11-2009, 05:25 PM
that is helpful minato but whos izuno

Izuna is

Madara's Brother.

Phoenix Wright
07-12-2009, 11:43 PM
This was well thought out!

I think that if this isn't the case, my biggest guess was that Danzo is Tobi. Maybe he only uses one eye for Mangekyo Sharingan and it... I dunno... stuck like that. So then he patches it up when he is Danzo and wears the mask when he is Tobi.

Maybe. :)

Yeah I was thinking about that too when I read the latest chapter, Danzo revealed his sharingan, but remember that madara has sharingan in both eyes (or so he says) so if danzo is tobi, aka madara then that means he would have 2 sharingans.. but when he revealed his sharingan, he only had 1.. and supposedly he had ems so it wouldnt really be ordinary anyways! im not sure if that is the case but he cant really be tobi, we just have to wait and see! :P

yondaime Namikaze
07-14-2009, 12:52 PM
as we found out in the new chapter danzo has sharingan

Kuromaki
07-14-2009, 01:05 PM
Everyone has Sharingan these days...

yondaime Namikaze
07-14-2009, 01:22 PM
lol i rember some one saying so much for sasuke being last of the uchiha

C4 Karura
07-14-2009, 01:25 PM
This is big, but please do read it all----- I think that Danzou is really Izuno Uciha, he might have given him one of his eyes, and that might be why Madara, says that his eyes are damaged, and you know that danzou covers his eye that Madara has the sharingan in, so this could be why, I actually think this is true, and the weird thing is that I thought of this when I was typing this. I will list the possiblities
Danzou-his face is covered on the side of Madara, sharingan.
Tobi- his face has the sharingan in which Danzou's mask covers.

I think that Izuno gave one of his eyes to Madara, and then when the uchiha died out they hid in the village, and Danzou/Izuno took that alias. This explains that the Author said in an interview, that one of the Akutsuki will be related to a Hokage, Next Izuno will take orders from Madara and start a war(as stated in the interview). He will probably try to kill Killer bee to reduce the number of Jinchuriki to one, so Naruto will be the only one, and the Lightning will start a war with Konoha. I think that Killer Bee attacks Sasuke after Evading/killing Kisame and when fighting Sasuke, Danzou will probably try to kill both of them, you know It would not be surprising if Mr.Kishimoto made Danzou a guy who seems that he is unable to fight a ninja feared by everyone. He did that a lot before, take Haku for instance, he looked like a small kid, and he proved to be very powerful. If this is true, then Izuno/Danzou has the sharingan-particularly the MS, and Madara has the EMS in the eye that he shows. What do you think, This has a good chance of being true, because it follows Mr. Kishimoto's interview as well.

__________________________________________________ ______

__________________________________________________ _____--

The author also said that when Killer Bee attacks Konoha that one of the people will be blinded, maybe just maybe, Danzou will be blinded, because he will use his sharingan/Mangekyo sharingan in the other eye to attack Killer Bee, and then Killer Bee shall perhaps be on the brink of death, and knowing his brother he will probably start the war. Madara probably told Sasuke that Izuno died to avoid doubts. . I think that Killer Bee will be on the brink of death and that after he is sealed by the akutsuki, the lightning will think that Konoha did it. Maybe in the war, they will try to seal Naruto's fox and then when they do that, Minato might come out, becuase he might have sealed himself inside Naruto too. I think the Minato part is unlikely but I actually think that the rest is true, especially Danzou being Izuno, the names rhyme as well, the face covering part is like perfect. Ok, I am getting too excited now,also the author said that two of the remaining uchiha will die, and Itachi did, and the next one could be Danzou/Izuno Uchiha This is just a prediction though,
Killer Bee will attack Konoha? Where did you hear that?

yondaime Namikaze
07-14-2009, 02:54 PM
well the meeting of the 5 kages will be good lol....

yondaime Namikaze
07-14-2009, 02:56 PM
danzo couldent be tobi... tobi is madara also tobi/madara told him the 3 village elders wer the ones behind it also why would tobi tell hi mto kill them three if he was danzo?

C4 Karura
07-29-2009, 03:14 PM
Ummm.... They showed Izuno's dead body.

Uchiha master
07-29-2009, 04:00 PM
I got lost too

Yuki 0kami
08-28-2009, 09:24 PM
An interesting theory... If Danzo is actually connected to Madara that might explain why he created the Foundation. Since Madara created the Akatsuki. ( They kind of tie up don't they? ) If Danzo/Izuno gave Madara his eye why would Madara need it in the first place? Once I was Skimming through volume 43 and then Tobi took off his mask a little, and he looked like Obito! Can Madara make himself look younger? It seems impossible but, look at Tsunade. She's in her early 50s, and she looks like that? There has to be a jutsu that can make your appearance younger. Even if you revert to 13 years old. So yeah... It is possible that Danzo is Izuno...
But, unfortunately, we have to wait to find out if that theory is true or false...