PDA

View Full Version : Sugetsu vs. Tayuya

Tourune
06-11-2010, 06:14 PM

Restrictions: NO Super Water thing for Sugetsu until Tayuya is in CM Lv.2 + her 3 sommons are out

Distance: 50 Meters

Acceptions: Sugetsu has doubled his normal speed

Verdict: I say Tayuya caz of her Genjutsu

Nyruss
06-11-2010, 06:18 PM
Tayuya's summons eat Suigetsu's soul. GG.

Akatsuki X
06-13-2010, 12:43 AM
Tayuya= thirsty
Suigetsu= Poland Springs

NBT
06-13-2010, 01:09 AM
How fast is Suigetsu anyway?He may be able blitze her before she can summon her spirits.

Tourune
06-13-2010, 05:13 AM
How fast is Suigetsu anyway?He may be able blitze her before she can summon her spirits.
Npt if Tayuya Gen's him first

Tourune
06-13-2010, 05:14 AM
Tayuya= thirsty
Suigetsu= Poland Springs
Spam. i dont even get this

Kimimaro Kaguya
06-13-2010, 08:00 AM
i Love Tayuya so ill come save her once she starting 2 lose

Akatsuki X
06-13-2010, 01:47 PM
Spam. i dont even get this

I was basically trying to say how badly Tayuya rapes,
it was my feeble attempt at humur.

Akatsuki X
06-13-2010, 01:47 PM

He couldn't blitz her iif she was in CS2.

chidoriroar
06-14-2010, 01:52 AM
suigetsu wins

reason 1: suigetsu can turn into water so the sumonings cant hurt him, plus he is probably stronger than the summonings.

reason 2: tayuyas genjutsu hasnt shown to do much ecxept paralize the opponent and physical attacks dont effect suigetsu 100% proven.

reason 3: suigetsu is faster than tayuya and he can probably blitz thruogh the summonings then all tayuya can do is use genjutsu

the battle: tayuya sends her summonings to attack suigetsu, while suigetsu heads full speed towards the summonings then suigetsu swings his blade, and the summoning with claws blocks it but it slices through him, then suigetsu liquifies himself and pops up behind the other to and kills them both with a wide slash, then tayuya uses her genjutsu then while he is paralized she picks up his blade and cuts him in two, then thinking hes dead she releases the genjutsu. then after several moments of silence....suigetsu puts himself back together then going full speed he grabs his blade and cuts tayuya in half.

Bangatron
06-14-2010, 05:17 AM
suigetsu wins

reason 1: suigetsu can turn into water so the sumonings cant hurt him, plus he is probably stronger than the summonings.

reason 2: tayuyas genjutsu hasnt shown to do much ecxept paralize the opponent and physical attacks dont effect suigetsu 100% proven.

reason 3: suigetsu is faster than tayuya and he can probably blitz thruogh the summonings then all tayuya can do is use genjutsu

the battle: tayuya sends her summonings to attack suigetsu, while suigetsu heads full speed towards the summonings then suigetsu swings his blade, and the summoning with claws blocks it but it slices through him, then suigetsu liquifies himself and pops up behind the other to and kills them both with a wide slash, then tayuya uses her genjutsu then while he is paralized she picks up his blade and cuts him in two, then thinking hes dead she releases the genjutsu. then after several moments of silence....suigetsu puts himself back together then going full speed he grabs his blade and cuts tayuya in half.
1. Did Doki even get hurt by anything Shika did? And where has Suigetsu shown that much strength to demolish Giants that are undead.
2. Except she constantly shoots sound waves at him lowering his hydration level and the she puts him in a genjutsu again.
3. Suigetsu is probably transonic to sonic I don't think he could blitz with Doki monsters and Chains of Fantasia out.

tanduhman
06-14-2010, 06:57 AM
If anyones actually read the bio it says that suigetsu has double his normal speed. This in my opinion gives him the speed to blitz for tayuya has to be in CS2 to use her gengutsu in which suigetsu would be right in her face before she could even change into that. And we all know that suigetsu is going to blitz anyways since thats all he does.

Tayuyas basic summons are basically useless in this fight since zabuza is considerably faster than them, and not to mention that her summons cant hurt him since suigetsu is impervious to physical attacks.

The only attack that can actually damage suigetsu in this fight is her soul sucking demons which will pretty much be to slow to catch suigetsu in this match anyways.

you all really do underestimate speed, in which I am inclined to say that none of you actually know what it is.

yo.
06-14-2010, 07:18 AM
tayuya wins.
1. suigetsu doesnt even have a sword right now. xD. even so
2. tayuya has the summons. arent they like 7 feet tall?
3. as soon as summons are in play they can protect her until she can get genjutsu
as for the speed thing i would like to ask when has suigetsu shown speed agian?

Vivi
06-14-2010, 07:32 AM

Restrictions: NO Super Water thing for Sugetsu until Tayuya is in CM Lv.2 + her 3 sommons are out

Distance: 50 Meters

Acceptions: Sugetsu has doubled his normal speed

Verdict: I say Tayuya caz of her Genjutsu

That's a Bad Idea.

Location's a Vital Piece of information in a debate but ok I pick.

Deep in a Ocean.Tayuya get's screwed up by the Water Pressure and drown's while Suigetsu survives cause he's Water himself.

At least that's what I would say.

It's best to give a Location Tourune.

i would like to ask when has suigetsu shown speed agian?

Well him and Jugo managed to block Raikage and Darui's attack on Sasuke.
But there's also that A was saying something which could have given them time to reach them.

Bangatron
06-14-2010, 09:23 AM
That's a Bad Idea.

Location's a Vital Piece of information in a debate but ok I pick.

Deep in a Ocean.Tayuya get's screwed up by the Water Pressure and drown's while Suigetsu survives cause he's Water himself.

At least that's what I would say.

It's best to give a Location Tourune.

Well him and Jugo managed to block Raikage and Darui's attack on Sasuke.
But there's also that A was saying something which could have given them time to reach them.
Your right I choose the planet Pluto. They both freeze and die of no oxygen.

Yellow Flash
06-14-2010, 09:25 AM
Your right I choose the Dwarf planet Pluto. They both freeze and die of no oxygen.
Fixed.

Bangatron
06-14-2010, 09:29 AM
Fixed.
It is still a planet even if it's a dwarf. Is a Dwarf a human? Yes.

Yellow Flash
06-14-2010, 09:33 AM
It is still a planet even if it's a dwarf. Is a Dwarf a human? Yes.
It's classified as a Dwarf Planet, smart ass.

Miles Edgeworth
06-14-2010, 10:52 AM
suigetsu wins

Suigetsu may not be physically hurt but genjutsu and Doki's chakra devouring ghost things could kill him.

That's all Tayuya needs to win.

If Shikamaru couldn't do anything to the summons, what is Suigetsu gonna do? Slash them? Lol at that.

If Suigetsu got close he gets genjutsu'd and can't escape, GG.

If anyones actually read the bio it says that suigetsu has double his normal speed. This in my opinion gives him the speed to blitz for tayuya has to be in CS2 to use her gengutsu in which suigetsu would be right in her face before she could even change into that. And we all know that suigetsu is going to blitz anyways since thats all he does.

Tayuyas basic summons are basically useless in this fight since zabuza is considerably faster than them, and not to mention that her summons cant hurt him since suigetsu is impervious to physical attacks.

The only attack that can actually damage suigetsu in this fight is her soul sucking demons which will pretty much be to slow to catch suigetsu in this match anyways.

you all really do underestimate speed, in which I am inclined to say that none of you actually know what it is.

Except Tayuya's genjutsu is sound speed so even with twice the speed he's gonna have a hard time.

From there, Tayuya summons the Doki and they use their chakra absorbing entities to drain Suigetsu and kill him.

Suigetsu never demonstrated genjutsu defense so he's basically screwed.

tanduhman
06-14-2010, 11:45 AM
Suigetsu may not be physically hurt but genjutsu and Doki's chakra devouring ghost things could kill him.

That's all Tayuya needs to win.

If Shikamaru couldn't do anything to the summons, what is Suigetsu gonna do? Slash them? Lol at that.

If Suigetsu got close he gets genjutsu'd and can't escape, GG.

Except Tayuya's genjutsu is sound speed so even with twice the speed he's gonna have a hard time.

From there, Tayuya summons the Doki and they use their chakra absorbing entities to drain Suigetsu and kill him.

Suigetsu never demonstrated genjutsu defense so he's basically screwed.

she still has to be in CS2 no?

Miles Edgeworth
06-14-2010, 11:49 AM
From what I recall, she didn't need CS2 for any of those things, although I could be wrong.

tanduhman
06-14-2010, 12:04 PM
From what I recall, she didn't need CS2 for any of those things, although I could be wrong.
I dont quite remember.. at any rate she would need cs2 for something? so it has to be an unlock for some of her moves.

Miles Edgeworth
06-14-2010, 12:11 PM
We know CS2 gave her physical strength boost but that's all I remember.

Maybe it strengthens her genjutsu? I'm not sure, but even in base I'm sure she could hold off Suigetsu for some time.