PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: progression.

tanduhman
06-15-2009, 04:44 PM
Im mainly just saying that I love this site and thankyou producers for creating naruto in the first place. For future ideas I think that alot of people would agree with me that a mmorpg would be the coolest idea and you guys would become rich. Thats all your choice and I understand that but I dont want to see a good idea gone to waste. But anyways thankyou for naruto and I luvs you all.

sakuraharuno2
06-15-2009, 05:28 PM
i think we have the same post and how do i have ten rep points! i thought everyone has 0 then builds it up

Nick Tasogare
06-15-2009, 05:28 PM
*chanting* mmorpg, mmorpg, mmorpg, mmorpg, mmorpg, mmorpg, mmorpg

Nick Tasogare
06-15-2009, 05:29 PM
i think we have the same post and how do i have ten rep points! i thought everyone has 0 then builds it up

people must have liked something you said somewhere, and added to your rep, like I have 38 points or so :)

<Aurega?>
06-16-2009, 01:38 AM
Do you have any idea what resources is needed to create and maintain a good MMORPG? I doubt Viz media have the resources or the right people to do this (no offence). Well, perhaps they can create a simple one, with basic graphics and stuff, but if you want 3D or realistic anime style, you'll have to bring the big guns (big game companies).

Hell, even programming a simple game with basic 3D graphics took me and a group of my fellow students a year and it doesn't even have online capacities!

But yeah, a good MMORPG would make a lot of money. WoW already proved that. I expect more companies to focus on MMOs because they are way more profitable than conventional games and have more replay value (or are never-ending).

No one ever gives me rep... /cry :(

<Aurega?>
06-17-2009, 01:27 AM
Oh and it's not Viz Media that actually makes the show or the manga. They simply own the rights to it in the US (maybe other countries?). TV Tokyo makes the anime and I'm not 100% sure who releases the maga (some japanese manga firm anyways).

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-17-2009, 09:36 AM
Uh, you have 0 now...

tanduhman
06-18-2009, 06:34 PM
[QUOTE=Aurega;301150]Do you have any idea what resources is needed to create and maintain a good MMORPG? I doubt Viz media have the resources or the right people to do this (no offence). Well, perhaps they can create a simple one, with basic graphics and stuff, but if you want 3D or realistic anime style, you'll have to bring the big guns (big game companies).
-----------------------------------------------------

Dont get me wrong, I understand that it would take a massive team and a good 3-10 yrs depending on how far they went with it, to create this game. But it still doesnt mean that it should not be made. As far as im concerned this would be my favorite mmorpg ever! Who wouldnt want to be a ninja with super powers!

Sasori12
07-31-2009, 12:09 AM
Agreed. I've wanted game like that for long time now, and that is indeed an awsome idea. Probably be my fave game !

avamaru
07-31-2009, 11:35 AM
people must have liked something you said somewhere, and added to your rep, like I have 38 points or so :)
i agree lol but u never know

mangagirl
07-31-2009, 11:37 AM
agreed

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-31-2009, 12:15 PM
*chanting* mmorpg, mmorpg, mmorpg, mmorpg, mmorpg, mmorpg, mmorpg

Yes, we need one!!!

kakashi uzumaki
07-31-2009, 12:16 PM
thanks a bunch and this site is a big succes

(if u need help i would love to help you guys out)

jesse uzumaki
07-31-2009, 12:24 PM
i'm a sure viz media is capable of making a naruto morph game and make it into 3D it would be awesome after all they are a huge company another company that makes there morph games awesome and have awesoem grphics is a company called kingisle they made the game wizard 101 the graphics of it are sweet and the game itself is awesome and simple but I would love if vizmedia actually did do a a morph game they well get a huge amount of money plus it's a anime that is capable of being a morph game. so i say awesome idea there.

TheBlackChidori
07-31-2009, 03:32 PM
Viz does not own Naruto....but they could still cut a profit from the game.

I think Bandai/Namco has the current gaming rights to Naruto, so it'd be on them.

madara'
07-31-2009, 08:12 PM
okay.:???:

Deadman
08-01-2009, 02:00 AM
hey! this forum need's some action, we want to watch videos (naruto videos) on the forum like other sites, after that this site will be cool.

The Demon Zabuza
08-01-2009, 09:30 AM
http://naruto.vfatality.viz.com/

You can watch videos on this site...

Sasori12
08-02-2009, 04:14 AM
Lol thats funny.