PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of Kushina Now you saw her past?( Naruto Manga Chapter 498)

Anru
06-10-2010, 11:51 AM
When I saw Kushina's past I though Sakura is like Kushina what do you guys think of her now you her past?

SakuraGirl
06-10-2010, 11:53 AM
were did you read this?

Narutorious
06-10-2010, 11:53 AM
Kushina & Sakura do have similarities, such as both being made fun of when they were younger, both can be aggressive but can be caring at the same time, Kushina had look down on Minato, Sakura look down on Naruto.

Anru
06-10-2010, 11:56 AM
Kushina & Sakura do have similarities, such as both being made fun of when they were younger, both can be aggressive but can be caring at the same time, Kushina had look down on Minato, Sakura look down on Naruto.

yea the History repeats it self KushinaMinato NarutoSakura

Anru
06-10-2010, 11:59 AM
were did you read this?

Naruto Manga Chapter 498 xd

Looney-Lyra
06-10-2010, 11:59 AM
Like, I think she's like, kind of like, weird and like, needs to like, take a like, chill pill ya know? But like, her hair is like, TOTALLY like, gorgeous and like, she should totally be like, all proud of how hott and awesome she like, is. `:P

...Seriously, I was kind of disappointed with Kushina's personality. She seems a little... Ditzy... :\
But then, I guess that's what you get from a Shonen manga... :roll:

Looney-Lyra
06-10-2010, 12:00 PM

...I swear I will DIE inside if this happens... -______-"""

Anru
06-10-2010, 12:00 PM
Like, I think she's like, kind of like, weird and like, needs to like, take a like, chill pill ya know? But like, her hair is like, TOTALLY like, gorgeous and like, she should totally be like, all proud of how hott and awesome she like, is. `:P

...Seriously, I was kind of disappointed with Kushina's personality. She seems a little... Ditzy... :\

what do you mean with ditzy?

Anru
06-10-2010, 12:01 PM

why and its most likey going to happen so don't kill yourself xd^^

naruto fan101
06-10-2010, 12:04 PM
why and its most likey going to happen so don't kill yourself xd^^ i think naruhina is going to happen if narusaku happens i dont know wat im going to do

Anru
06-10-2010, 12:06 PM
i think naruhina is going to happen if narusaku happens i dont know wat im going to do

anyway we wont go off toptic so did you read the manga xd

naruto fan101
06-10-2010, 12:08 PM
yes i do read the manga. why do you ask?

Looney-Lyra
what do you mean with ditzy?

"LIKE????" He-looooo! Ditzy! Plus she keeps obsessing over her hair... `|(

I despise Sakura with a burning passion. xD

Vornmusion
Oh FFS don't turn this into another crappy NaruSaku Vs NaruHina thread.

I like her as much as I always did, if not a little more. She does seem a bit ditzy though like Looney-Lyra said.

Anru
06-10-2010, 12:10 PM
Oh FFS don't turn this into another crappy NaruSaku Vs NaruHina thread.

I like her as much as I always did, if not a little more. She does seem a bit ditzy though like Looney-Lyra said.

yea this a What do you think of Kushina Now you saw her past? Thead no couple Thread

dillydally
06-10-2010, 12:25 PM
I think Kushina is awesome. Sure she is a bit ditzy but she is also pretty tough which makes up for it. I think she may also be my favorite female character in Naruto from now on too.
Oh and the part where we learned how Kushina and Minato fell in love was so cute!

Vocaloid
06-10-2010, 01:02 PM
I already liked her, and I like her even more having really seen how she is. She's really a lot like Sakura. Though, while I kind of don't like the whole 'Like' thing, we can see where Naruto gets it from. Plus she doesn't actually say it all of the time, just when she gets excited.

Also, her reason for falling for Minato was sweet...though there's a certain someone else who fell for someone for the same reason...and even their pasts were the same. Odd, no? But anyway, those Konoha nin must've been stupid or something, because any normal characters would've seen the trail of hair Kushina left behind. Then again, the series needs Plot-Induced Stupidity to make things work...

Also, I lol'd at the Yellow+Red=Orange thing at the end. And Naruto thinking Kushina was the Kyuubi in disguise.

Nana Uchiha
06-10-2010, 01:09 PM

Should I start making funeral arrangements for you? xD

I already liked her, and I like her even more having really seen how she is. She's really a lot like Sakura. Though, while I kind of don't like the whole 'Like' thing, we can see where Naruto gets it from. Plus she doesn't actually say it all of the time, just when she gets excited.

Also, her reason for falling for Minato was sweet...though there's a certain someone else who fell for someone for the same reason...and even their pasts were the same. Odd, no? But anyway, those Konoha nin must've been stupid or something, because any normal characters would've seen the trail of hair Kushina left behind. Then again, the series needs Plot-Induced Stupidity to make things work...

Also, I lol'd at the Yellow+Red=Orange thing at the end. And Naruto thinking Kushina was the Kyuubi in disguise.

I think Minato just had good eyes because she did say she only left a sunlge strand of hair each time, so it would be hard to see if you are travelling as fast as a ninja.

Anyways Kushina is my new favorite character, I hope she is really alive!

Looney-Lyra
06-10-2010, 01:11 PM

Just my soul... Just in case. -___________-"

somerandomgirl14
06-10-2010, 02:03 PM

It's actually (da)ttebane the translator prolly did that because it doesn't really mean anything. Like dattebayo. :/

Kiko-kun
06-10-2010, 02:16 PM
I still think the same of her. xD

Temari-san
06-10-2010, 02:20 PM

that might be a sign for something...*wink*

and i'm totally with you! ^^

Fan of Minato
06-10-2010, 02:22 PM
It's actually (da)ttebane the translator prolly did that because it doesn't really mean anything. Like dattebayo. :/

Yeah, I was gonna say that too.

Naruto is sort of exactly like her, only his hair is from Minato. :cry: xDDD
The chapter was really funny though, sort of a comic relief between the tension of controlling the Kyuubi.

InchibiNoShukaku
06-10-2010, 02:23 PM
I wanna read it...>.< It's not on ;);););););););) right now

Mariisa
06-10-2010, 05:41 PM
Hehe. I like Kushina. Naruto's totally like her and stuff. I love how she tells Naruto that she loves him and reading chapter 498 almost made me cry tears of joy. Its wonderful for Naruto to meet his mother finally.

I like how she's totally different from the other kunoichi. She wanted to be a first female hokage and that just sounds so admirable and inspirational. I'm slightly a feminist so I'm so pleased to see a young Kushina saying such a proclaimation. She's also really cute as a child and beautiful as a woman. x3 Her personality's a bit like Sakura's (but I'd say more like Naruto because she is his mother), but I like Sakura anyway. x3

When I saw Kushina's past I though Sakura is like Kushina what do you guys think of her now you her past?

I will not disagree with the similarities of Kushina and Sakura... but what I will not agree with is a NaruSaku/NarutoSakura parallel-meaning-NS-will-be-true.

Kushina Uzumaki And Similarities

Sakura
Part 1 Sakura's long hair.

Pink is color variation of Red.

Same eye pupil-style.

Not so shiny hair.

Was made fun of like Sakura.

Tempered/Hot Headed.

Looked down on a certain boy.

Similar smile and grin and expression when happy.

Hinata
Has purple/violet eyes and purple is similar color to Hinata's eyes.

Slightly similar shy/romantic blush and mouth expression (in flashback of Minato holding Kushina) of Hinata (e.g. ":O").

Was almost kidnapped because of her special chakra (similar to how Hinata was kidnapped for her Byakugan eyes.)

Very much loved her first love.

Ino

Has hair clip in hair like Ino.

Tomboyish like part 1 Ino.

Similar bodily/facial expression of laughter.

To tell the truth: I am a NaruHina fan and support that pair all the way. But I'm also a type of person who can accept NaruSaku if it happens. But despite the many Kushina and Sakura similarities in individualistic personality and appearance: I say this pack of similarities leans more over the NH side since there's nothing about Kushina falling in love with someone else before she met Minato. Thus her first love is her first love and Hinata's first love shall be her first love. As biased as that sounds... I'm just pointing it out! Other than those similarities, I say Kushina's truly just herself and if anything pairing-related she represents a mix of Hinata/Sakura in major and minor ways.

Uchiha_Itachi
06-10-2010, 06:41 PM
I thought that she can be hot-tempered, but can also be calm and loving too. It would be interesting to live with someone like that. Reminds me of sakura.

Narutorious
06-10-2010, 09:43 PM
Kushina Uzumaki And Similarities

Sakura
Part 1 Sakura's long hair.

Pink is color variation of Red.

Same eye pupil-style.

Not so shiny hair.

Was made fun of like Sakura.

Tempered/Hot Headed.

Looked down on a certain boy.

Similar smile and grin and expression when happy.

Hinata
Has purple/violet eyes and purple is similar color to Hinata's eyes.

Slightly similar shy/romantic blush and mouth expression (in flashback of Minato holding Kushina) of Hinata (e.g. ":O").

Was almost kidnapped because of her special chakra (similar to how Hinata was kidnapped for her Byakugan eyes.)

Very much loved her first love.

Ino

Has hair clip in hair like Ino.

Tomboyish like part 1 Ino.

Similar bodily/facial expression of laughter.

To tell the truth: I am a NaruHina fan and support that pair all the way. But I'm also a type of person who can accept NaruSaku if it happens. But despite the many Kushina and Sakura similarities in individualistic personality and appearance: I say this pack of similarities leans more over the NH side since there's nothing about Kushina falling in love with someone else before she met Minato. Thus her first love is her first love and Hinata's first love shall be her first love. As biased as that sounds... I'm just pointing it out! Other than those similarities, I say Kushina's truly just herself and if anything pairing-related she represents a mix of Hinata/Sakura in major and minor ways.

My issue with this is that the similarities between Sakura & Kushina are easily notice by anyone, but the similarities between Hinata & Kushina had to be look for by fans(NaruHina fans) just so they can say that Kushina & Hinata have something in common too. As for Ino & Kushina, Ino isn't really tomboyish, and I don't know about the other stuff.

Vornmusion
06-10-2010, 10:13 PM
My issue with this is that the similarities between Sakura & Kushina are easily notice by anyone, but the similarities between Hinata & Kushina had to be look for by fans(NaruHina fans) just so they can say that Kushina & Hinata have something in common too.

I agree.

Naruko-chan
06-10-2010, 10:33 PM
I think she's awesome! Much better than Sakura. Because no matter how much Naruto would compliment her, she never cared. She's too mean to be like Kushina.

Anru
06-10-2010, 10:38 PM
that might be a sign for something...*wink*

and i'm totally with you! ^^

thank you that you with me xd

Anru
06-10-2010, 10:40 PM
My issue with this is that the similarities between Sakura & Kushina are easily notice by anyone, but the similarities between Hinata & Kushina had to be look for by fans(NaruHina fans) just so they can say that Kushina & Hinata have something in common too. As for Ino & Kushina, Ino isn't really tomboyish, and I don't know about the other stuff.

what do you mean Hinata is much diffrend thne Kushina Sakura's personality lools more like Kushina's

*Talim of the moonlight*
06-10-2010, 11:00 PM
I love Kushina! She is so cool! She is now officially one of my favorite characters!!! ^.^

tobi-kun
06-10-2010, 11:02 PM
how she met minato waz so cute and sweet i luved that ch so much

Kazuki Dekiru
06-10-2010, 11:56 PM
I thought she was like a tomboyish Shana from Shakugan no Shana, only without the "URUSAI, URUSAI, URUSAI!!" phrase and the somewhat iresome tsundere characteristics.

Narutorious
06-11-2010, 01:55 AM
what do you mean Hinata is much diffrend thne Kushina Sakura's personality lools more like Kushina's

Exactly, but the fans(NaruHina fans) tried to find similarities, such as both were kidnap.

Narutorious
06-11-2010, 01:56 AM
I think she's awesome! Much better than Sakura. Because no matter how much Naruto would compliment her, she never cared. She's too mean to be like Kushina.

You mean like that time in the beginning of part 2 when Sakura actually wanted Naruto to compliment her & Naruto fail to, obviously she did care.

Anru
06-11-2010, 02:05 AM
You mean like that time in the beginning of part 2 when Sakura actually wanted Naruto to compliment her & Naruto fail to, obviously she did care.

I agree with you comment

Ayden
06-11-2010, 02:23 AM
ewwwww i hope naruto dosent end up with sakura!! he belongs with Hinata!!!!!

anyway Kushina's awesome such a beautiful chapter

Anru
06-11-2010, 02:32 AM

anyway Kushina's awesome such a beautiful chapter

you will see what is going to happen at the end of the manga

Narutorious
06-11-2010, 02:34 AM

He belongs to no one right now.

Anru
06-11-2010, 02:35 AM
He belongs to no one right now.

yep he is still single lol

Wooster
06-11-2010, 07:22 AM
Kushina isn't Sakura or Hinata, she is Naruto.

If anything, Minato is Sakura/Sasuke mix, he isn't much like Naruto except the looks and the desire to be Hokage. Jiraiya told us this.

DaJokerDash
06-11-2010, 10:06 AM
I think there's a big resemblance seen in Kushina and Sakura

Sakura was teased for having a big forehead
Kushina was teased because of her red hair

Naruto was the first one who told Sakura that her forhead was beautiful
Minato was also the first to tell Kushina that her red hair was beautiful

Sakura thought that Naruto was a lousy prankster etc.
Kushina also thought that Minato was like a wimp

Both have fierce Brute strength

See where i'm going

Its common sense that the man himself Masashi Kishimoto has left that clue for us!!!

and both Kushina and Sakura told Naruto they loved him!!!

Proof that Narusaku is going FTW
but still i feel sad for NaruHina!!!

But i'm More of a NaruSaku Supporter Then NaruHina

Anru
06-11-2010, 10:38 AM
I think there's a big resemblance seen in Kushina and Sakura

Sakura was teased for having a big forehead
Kushina was teased because of her red hair

Naruto was the first one who told Sakura that her forhead was beautiful
Minato was also the first to tell Kushina that her red hair was beautiful

Sakura thought that Naruto was a lousy prankster etc.
Kushina also thought that Minato was like a wimp

Both have fierce Brute strength

See where i'm going

Its common sense that the man himself Masashi Kishimoto has left that clue for us!!!

and both Kushina and Sakura told Naruto they loved him!!!

Proof that Narusaku is going FTW
but still i feel sad for NaruHina!!!

But i'm More of a NaruSaku Supporter Then NaruHina

I agree much with you xd NaruSaku changse to happen is no 95% NaruHina 5%

Narutorious
06-11-2010, 11:25 AM
Kushina isn't Sakura or Hinata, she is Naruto.

If anything, Minato is Sakura/Sasuke mix, he isn't much like Naruto except the looks and the desire to be Hokage. Jiraiya told us this.

People are saying Kushina is a mix of Sakura & Naruto, and how is Minato a mix of Sakura & Sasuke?

Wooster
06-11-2010, 11:47 AM
People are saying Kushina is a mix of Sakura & Naruto, and how is Minato a mix of Sakura & Sasuke?
I don't know what people are saying. The argument seemed to be if Kushina is Sakura or Hinata. She is neither. She IS Naruto.

Because Minato excelled in his class. He was the cool one. Kushina is like Naruto, she does her own thing, which happens to include beating the crap out of those who mock her. Sakura only does that to Naruto.

Narutorious
06-11-2010, 11:56 AM
Well, people who aren't biased by the shipping wars says Kushina is a mix of Sakura & Naruto based on her personality & what has happen in her life, which I agree with because it is easily notice.

I can agree about Minato.

DaJokerDash
06-11-2010, 01:06 PM
Well, people who aren't biased by the shipping wars says Kushina is a mix of Sakura & Naruto based on her personality & what has happen in her life, which I agree with because it is easily notice.

I can agree about Minato.
You are right she is a mix of naruto and sakura but i was only saying about the sakura part.. the naruto part would be 2000 pages long...XD Just kidding but still it would be long...

NaruSaku FTW!

and about minato what do you mean you can agree about minato???!

Vornmusion
06-11-2010, 05:26 PM
Saying she is Naruto goes without saying. People in the story have already said they are the same, Kushina said it herself. This is about what wasn't said aloud.

Uchiha22
06-11-2010, 06:03 PM

I think Minato just had good eyes because she did say she only left a sunlge strand of hair each time, so it would be hard to see if you are travelling as fast as a ninja.

Anyways Kushina is my new favorite character, I hope she is really alive!

I don't think she's alive because she said that Minato had also used her chakra to form the seal, so, that might mean that she's dead. Also, since she's inside Naruto that might be another reason she's dead because the only other people that have appeared within Naruto have been dead or have been able to be inside his mind because they were Jinchuriki like Killer Bee. Although it would be interesting if she was alive and to find out what's so special about her chakra. Her chakra could be a reason that she could be alive though too... Hmmm.:|

LigerZeroNara
06-11-2010, 10:33 PM
but remember sasuke was able to see the kyuubi inside him and naruto with his sharigan so that another method. I cant stand it when see was kidnap made me cry
pathtic konoha ninjasfor not seeing the hair on the floor and stupid kidnappers for not seeing the hairs

Pitalla
06-11-2010, 11:14 PM
It was amaizing! I never tough that Kishimoto would actually make such an awesome female character. I really really liked her background and stuff... even more than Minato's O.o

Yeah I know but seriously this latest chapter was all luv, I just hope that we can see more about the Whirpool country and how she ended up in the leaf.

naruto fan101
06-11-2010, 11:15 PM
i cant wait for the next chapter i hope we learn even more about kushina

♥♥♥♥♥♥
06-11-2010, 11:51 PM
She's hyper xDDD But awesome ;D

DaJokerDash
06-12-2010, 02:02 AM
i cant wait for the next chapter i hope we learn even more about kushina

YEAH ME TOO XD... also both kushina and sakura beat up naruto!!!

NaruSaku FTW!!!!!

gama-sennin
06-12-2010, 03:08 AM
She is more awesome than i thought her to be. I hope we get to learn more about her character and chakra in next chapter. Also the jutsu she used to bind nine tails is something to look into.

narutoultra
06-12-2010, 06:47 AM
She seemed like one of the best female characters to come out of shounen manga. She came of as sweet, fun and kind of... realistic.

Uchiha22
06-12-2010, 08:27 AM
but remember sasuke was able to see the kyuubi inside him and naruto with his sharigan so that another method. I cant stand it when see was kidnap made me cry
pathtic konoha ninjasfor not seeing the hair on the floor and stupid kidnappers for not seeing the hairs
Oh yeah, I forgot about Sasuke.

LigerZeroNara
06-12-2010, 08:56 AM
I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
Im really interested in the special chakra she has that got her kidnapped
whats so special about her chakra grrrrrrrrr I WANT TO KNOW `<3 `~(

Hidden Ninja45
06-12-2010, 01:23 PM
She seems even less girly than Sakura is.

I really hoped that they were going to show what happened to her during Chapter 498.

DaJokerDash
06-12-2010, 02:04 PM

I really hoped that they were going to show what happened to her during Chapter 498.
if you mean what happened to sakura yeah and if you mean what happend to kushina hell yeah tooXDDDDDDDD

ShounenLover
06-12-2010, 03:20 PM

Actually I thought the same thing at first, but then I figured out that in reality she's not saying "like" she's saying a nonsense word "DatteBane" which has no actual translation so the translator just choose "like"(wrong very wrong makes her sound like an air-head) just like Naruto's "dattebayo" no real actual meaning....but I see where you're coming from.

LigerZeroNara
06-12-2010, 03:28 PM

what do u mean on ur second sentence

mrsticky005
06-12-2010, 04:38 PM

Sakura is more like Tsunade...but way better.

Ayden
06-12-2010, 04:54 PM
Kushina is awesome and very beautiful!!! super long hair though , can we say scissors?

LigerZeroNara
06-12-2010, 05:28 PM
:mrgreen:lolz i agree with in almost everything u said:mrgreen:

`!:)

SakuraGirl
06-12-2010, 05:31 PM
Kushina is awesome and very beautiful!!! super long hair though , can we say scissors?
i love her long hair

Ayden
06-12-2010, 06:07 PM
i love her long hair

It's cute hair but its ginormous! i mean a couple inches off wouldnt hurt

Pein The Rinnegan Master
06-12-2010, 07:33 PM
She's abusive, punching her own son :O.

CutieSakura
06-12-2010, 08:41 PM
T_T same here NaruSaku nono

LigerZeroNara
06-12-2010, 11:18 PM
It's cute hair but its ginormous! i mean a couple inches off wouldnt hurt

i agree with but i agree with u but also agree with sakuragirl

hmmmm she looked cut ewitht he long hair but i wonder how she would look with shorter hair.. hmmm
`!:)

DaJokerDash
06-13-2010, 12:09 AM
T_T same here NaruSaku nono
man...

NaruHina is so ilogical... i mean naruto does'nt love hinata if you think the 6 tails awakening was love it was rage and he gets enraged and angry for anyone of his friends... and you expect him to do a 180 turn a go to hinata instead of sakura.

SasuSaku ain't happening either sasuke never had feelings for any girl ever..

NaruSaku is logical... Minato and kushina
Naruto and Sakura

Histry repeats itself.... but seriously...

Yamato almost says that sakura loves naruto and i think it got cut out
sakura confessed and come on we all know she was telling the truth
Naruto loves Sakura from the very beggining so it would be just weird if he stopped instanly caring...

NaruSaku Highlight just as Sakura hesitates stabbing sasuke she starts getting chocked by him and what do you know naruto swoops in and it's as if he said..."I'll be taking sakura"!!!!

AND KUSHINA HAS AWESOME HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:DDD

LigerZeroNara
06-13-2010, 12:30 AM
man...

NaruHina is so ilogical... i mean naruto does'nt love hinata if you think the 6 tails awakening was love it was rage and he gets enraged and angry for anyone of his friends... and you expect him to do a 180 turn a go to hinata instead of sakura.

Naruto and Sakura

Naruto loves Sakura from the very beggining so it would be just weird if he stopped instanly caring...

NaruSaku Highlight just as Sakura hesitates stabbing sasuke she starts getting chocked by him and what do you know naruto swoops in and it's as if he said..."I'll be taking sakura"!!!!

ur right everything u have said is wat i was thinking lolz
plus kushina does have a awesome hair

DaJokerDash
06-13-2010, 01:01 AM
I also forgot to add... i don't want to make NaruHina Fans upset but when Gaara was going to kill Sakura... Naruto was so mad the whole nine-tailed fox appears for a moment and totally beat the @#$% out of Shukaku!

Narutorious
06-13-2010, 02:02 AM
^Actually, Naruto used the transformation jutsu to appear to look like the 9-tails

Narutorious
06-13-2010, 02:04 AM
man...

Naruto and Sakura

I agree, but this isn't the topic for this debate, people are gonna have there reasons for who they like or dislike.

zeno999
06-13-2010, 02:10 AM

like the other guy said i dont think its a good match-up cuz who's hinata gonna be left with, i will be kinda disappointed(not really) if naruto ends up with sakura`:|

Narutorious
06-13-2010, 02:16 AM
Honestly, it wouldn't matter who's Hinata gonna be left with, she's only a side character & this isn't a romance manga, but you guys are getting off topic with this shipping stuff.

DaJokerDash
06-13-2010, 02:39 AM
Honestly, it wouldn't matter who's Hinata gonna be left with, she's only a side character & this isn't a romance manga, but you guys are getting off topic with this shipping stuff.
actually it is kindofa romance manga.. like 10%.. But your Right!!!

KUSHINA'S HAIR IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D!!!!

Tourune
06-13-2010, 08:43 AM
that she's a man...JK, That she her story is the best good story ever

-I'm_Ur_Drug-
06-13-2010, 08:50 AM
Truth? I knew her past the whole time xD. I had made theories from like, the beginning of naruto, and as suspected, i was correct <3 But anyways, i enjoyed her storyline. it was very nice, and sweet. And Kushina has been one of my very few fav female characters =3

uchiha_survivor68
06-13-2010, 12:37 PM

I didn't even think of the last one. Plus Sakura used to always get captured in missions and Naruto would help save her. Minato saved Kushina when she was little. Also the hair cause Sakura has the very noticeable pink hair while Kushina has the very noticeable red hair. `:)

uchiha_survivor68
06-13-2010, 12:40 PM
I think Kushina is quite interesting....I never imagined her to be like this but I guess it's alright. I wonder what's going to happen in the next chapter. Also, I am sort of curious...what does ttebane mean?

LilHinataGirl
06-13-2010, 12:42 PM
Okay so its she is like sakura but anyone ever thought of hinata's rare hair color jus like kushina....... its extremely rare never thought of that we were thinking most of us tht some of kushina is like hinata jus a lil......kushina has alot of sakura , ino, and hinata all together havent u ever thot of tht either??? omg im like the brain of kishi it suks =w=

Yondaime The 4th Hokage
06-13-2010, 12:49 PM
Okay so its she is like sakura but anyone ever thought of hinata's rare hair color jus like kushina....... its extremely rare never thought of that we were thinking most of us tht some of kushina is like hinata jus a lil......kushina has alot of sakura , ino, and hinata all together havent u ever thot of tht either??? omg im like the brain of kishi it suks =w=

i agree. I was about to post something similar but the fact that Kushina has different traits from other characters makes her even more interesting. A hell of a long hair , no wonder why Minato easily found her

Narutorious
06-13-2010, 12:50 PM

I don't think Hinata's hair color is consider rare in the manga, and it's obvious that Sakura's hair color is much more rare, who has natural pink hair? Regardless, this isn't a contest, it's the simple fact that Sakura & Kushina similarities are obvious to anyone, the only similarility that Hinata & Kushina have is that they both was kidnap, & I don't see similarities at all between Ino & Kushina.

LilHinataGirl
06-13-2010, 12:52 PM
x.x chick ive seen ppl with sakura's hair color b4 x.x

LilHinataGirl
06-13-2010, 12:52 PM
in da manga n anime :/

ASilva
06-13-2010, 12:56 PM
i think she is a beautiful char's and it is a shame that she is dead.

Yondaime The 4th Hokage
06-13-2010, 01:03 PM
I don't think Hinata's hair color is consider rare in the manga, and it's obvious that Sakura's hair color is much more rare, who has natural pink hair? Regardless, this isn't a contest, it's the simple fact that Sakura & Kushina similarities are obvious to anyone, the only similarility that Hinata & Kushina have is that they both was kidnap, & I don't see similarities at all between Ino & Kushina.

looks like I'm lucky enough to actually see the similarities between Hinata and Kushi.
Mind you ...Blue hair which Hinata has is also rare since you point out Sakura's.
as for Ino and Kushi , there may be something

zerosameri
06-13-2010, 01:09 PM
Kushina is awesome, she's just like Naruto. And seeing Kid Minato was cool to.

uzumakisgirl
06-13-2010, 01:09 PM
yeah they both have similarities !!! i just loved this chapter it was awesome!

Narutorious
06-13-2010, 01:11 PM
in da manga n anime :/

Where?

uzumakisgirl
06-13-2010, 01:11 PM
I think Kushina is quite interesting....I never imagined her to be like this but I guess it's alright. I wonder what's going to happen in the next chapter. Also, I am sort of curious...what does ttebane mean?
me too i wander what ttebene means??

Narutorious
06-13-2010, 01:17 PM
looks like I'm lucky enough to actually see the similarities between Hinata and Kushi.
Mind you ...Blue hair which Hinata has is also rare since you point out Sakura's.
as for Ino and Kushi , there may be something

Name the similarities between Hinata & Kushina, not including the kidnapping or blushing, anyone would blush thinking about their crush/lover. And others had Hinata's hair color in the manga/anime, it's not an uncommon hair color.

x.x chick ive seen ppl with sakura's hair color b4 x.x

There's Tayuya, where else in the manga/anime?

Anru
06-13-2010, 01:29 PM
hey evryone I have to say someting please don't be mad but.....

You will see in the end Naruto will end up with Sakura (Sakura not Hinata) and Hinata) may end up with Kiba so she whont be alone so there will be a happy end peace out^

Yondaime The 4th Hokage
06-13-2010, 01:31 PM
Name the similarities between Hinata & Kushina, not including the kidnapping or blushing, anyone would blush thinking about their crush/lover. And others had Hinata's hair color in the manga/anime, it's not uncommon.

Where in the manga/anime?

Name it?? Are you giving me orders now? There are plenty of other pink haired manga/anime girls, which i'm sure it's not hard for you to find since you are so confident in your knowledge. Sakura's pink hair is definitely not uncommon, please reaserch before making such statements ;)

Narutorious
06-13-2010, 01:39 PM
Name it?? Are you giving me orders now? There are plenty of other pink haired manga/anime girls, which i'm sure it's not hard for you to find since you are so confident in your knowledge. Sakura's pink hair is definitely not uncommon, please reaserch before making such statements ;)

Is that your way of saying you can't? Sakura & Tayuya are the only girls I found with pink hair, which is why I ask where else in the manga/anime does anyone else have pink hair.

Yondaime The 4th Hokage
06-13-2010, 02:00 PM
Is that your way of saying you can't? Sakura & Tayuya are the only girls I found with pink hair, which is why I ask where else in the manga/anime does anyone else have pink hair.

I don't owe you any explanations whether I can or cannot. Don't you think sakuras familly has pink hair, have u thought of that? Probably not since u don't mention it.
Being devoted is good which you proved but it also can be difficult for your to see other points of view, try to be more open to other suggestions.

How low to have come to discuss about the value of a haircolour. Hmpf I must have gone mad.

Yondaime The 4th Hokage
06-13-2010, 02:54 PM
How low of someone giving me neg rep for just expressing myself. Does it really make you feel good doing that? On top of that you didn't even have the guts to reveal your identity. Lowering your level will only lead to childish actions.
It's not worth giving you any rep at all because you don't deserve it. If two people can't have a decent conversation without throwing neg rep at one another, why even bother trying.
This is a perfect example on why people shouldn't and I repeat should NOT waste their time disrespecting eachother. Shame!!

chidoriroar
06-13-2010, 03:01 PM
i think shes pretty cool and like everyone already said a lot like sakura, i already guessed her death had to do with the kyuubi. i wonder what the big deal with her chakra is even the kyuubi feared it and shes obviously reallly strong.

chidoriroar
06-13-2010, 03:12 PM

stop talking like that.

LigerZeroNara
06-13-2010, 03:50 PM
oh yea

MinatoUchiha
06-13-2010, 08:13 PM
she's alright, i see some of her personality in Naruto

WindScar22
06-13-2010, 08:44 PM
I think she's a hot mom who can fend for herself instead of asking her husband to fend for her. XD Seriously.

Princess Azula
06-13-2010, 08:46 PM
I think shes pretty cool.

Narutorious
06-13-2010, 10:53 PM
I don't owe you any explanations whether I can or cannot.
It's about having proof, not owning an explanation.

Don't you think sakuras familly has pink hair, have u thought of that? Probably not since u don't mention it.
I said that's in the manga, Sakura's family isn't in the manga, for all we know, 1 parent had white hair & the other had red hair, so it's a moot point.

Being devoted is good which you proved but it also can be difficult for your to see other points of view, try to be more open to other suggestions.
It's not as much as being devoted as it is as much as being annoyed, I'm tired of the Sakura vs Hinata crap, all this comparing crap is just for the shipping wars. Just as I said earlier, the comparisons between Sakura & Kushina are obvious, people tried to throw in Ino, Hinata, & Karin just to said that Kushina & Sakura aren't the only ones with similarites. In that case, everyone has similarites with everyone.

LigerZeroNara
06-14-2010, 01:36 AM
How low of someone giving me neg rep for just expressing myself. Does it really make you feel good doing that? On top of that you didn't even have the guts to reveal your identity. Lowering your level will only lead to childish actions.
It's not worth giving you any rep at all because you don't deserve it. If two people can't have a decent conversation without throwing neg rep at one another, why even bother trying.
This is a perfect example on why people shouldn't and I repeat should NOT waste their time disrespecting eachother. Shame!!

Calm down dude dont have to get mad at her
right now ur only acting like a spoiled kid
ur just making matters worse

People stop getting off topic

Miss Bella Rose
06-14-2010, 01:42 AM
this is beyond ridiculous... people go nuts for nothing ...as for Yondaime i feel sorry you've been treated that way ..

RESPECT EACHOTHERS OPINIONS or i'm going to ban people and close this thread.

is that clear? Available for everybody around here

@ LigerZeroN: I agree people should stick to the topic.

Miss Bella Rose
06-14-2010, 01:51 AM

That sux sweetheart ...but theres nothing you can do...
As for this yes you are totally right ... people should respect eachother ..
That's why I stay far away from discussing stuff like that ... Makes things even worse ..i've tried it before ..

Kimimaro Kaguya
06-14-2010, 02:01 AM
-drinks kool aid-

DaJokerDash
06-14-2010, 02:02 AM
NaruHina ain't happening...SO GET OVER IT..
SasuSaku Isn't happening either...COZ IT'S STUPID

NaruSaku is happening because it's 200% logical and they are a great couple..

If you want reasons check back on my other comments...

BUT WILL YOU PLEASE STOP COMPARING HINATA WITH KUSHINA..
HINATA IS SO SHY AND QUIET
WHILE KUSHINA IS THE EXACT OPPOSITE...like sakura and naruto...

now i'm gonna stop and why don;t you....

KUSHINA'S HAIR RULES:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D: D:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss Bella Rose
06-14-2010, 02:07 AM
NaruHina ain't happening...SO GET OVER IT..
SasuSaku Isn't happening either...COZ IT'S STUPID

NaruSaku is happening because it's 200% logical and they are a great couple..

If you want reasons check back on my other comments...

BUT WILL YOU PLEASE STOP COMPARING HINATA WITH KUSHINA..
HINATA IS SO SHY AND QUIET
WHILE KUSHINA IS THE EXACT OPPOSITE...like sakura and naruto...

now i'm gonna stop and why don;t you....

KUSHINA'S HAIR RULES:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D: D:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It does ... I wish I had long hair like her .. Yes one hot momma!!!
NaruSaku is also fine by me ^.^ .. i wouldn't have anything against it if it happened .. it's up to masashi to decide...just wonder if actually NaruSasu will happen? O.O

lolohwd
06-14-2010, 02:18 AM
i think kushina is a great addition to the story. shes cute she's strong allegedly. and her hair is awesome

LigerZeroNara
06-14-2010, 02:19 AM
It does ... I wish I had long hair like her .. Yes one hot momma!!!
NaruSaku is also fine by me ^.^ .. i wouldn't have anything against it if it happened .. it's up to masashi to decide...just wonder if actually NaruSasu will happen? O.O

u never know but it will probably happen

LigerZeroNara
06-14-2010, 02:20 AM
i think kushina is a great addition to the story. shes cute she's strong allegedly. and her hair is awesome

i agree with u 100%

high five kakashi chibi dude

lolohwd
06-14-2010, 02:21 AM
*high five* i hope that she doesnt disappear as fast as minato did. We need more kushina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss Bella Rose
06-14-2010, 02:31 AM
*high five* i hope that she doesnt disappear as fast as minato did. We need more kushina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hell yeah we do^.^ !!! d'you hear that Kishi? we want more Kushi!!!

gama-sennin
06-14-2010, 06:13 AM
Just in case you havent heard about it yet its called "DEBATE" where people ask each other to prove their POVs. If you say something then you should back it up with some proof otherwise what is the point of going through all the trouble of saying things and then getting mad at each other?
Now about kushina and hinata thing, they do have a similar thing being they both were kidnapped by Kumo ninjas for their special powers. But kushina has so many similarities with sakura that you cant just ignore even if you are (or not) fan of some other pairing.

SmiJoe
06-14-2010, 11:14 AM
It was funny cuz before i read 497 i was telling my friend, "I really want to know about Naruto's Parents and how they met and whatnot" then Naruto's mom shows up at the end! I thought it was (real manly word for this) really cute... She seems pretty strong... i mean she helped capture the 9 nails which is crazy! It wasn't just Minato, she helped.

P.S. NaruHina all the way!!! :P

Miss Bella Rose
06-14-2010, 12:20 PM
Kushina is unique ( both beauty & personality ) no matter what other people might think ... she might have similar ''traits'' with others but that's just it ... Kushina is original and no other character can be compared to her !!! NONE!!!

NarutoUzumaki12
06-14-2010, 12:36 PM
i thought kushina was just like sakura.

but i like kushina more

LigerZeroNara
06-14-2010, 08:36 PM
bankai
anyways i think they need explain about her since she wasnt shown as much as naruto's father the 4th hokage his is the first time she had appeared beside the naming of naruto part plus his father was introduce since the very beggining and they even dedicated 2 episodes or a whole manga volume to the 4th hokage and his team and they barely have shown her until now

VampireCat
06-15-2010, 08:44 AM
Yeah... I'm personally hoping for SasuSaku through. ._.

I'm worrying about this.
I hope Kishimoto is not going to draw something like Sakura is Naruto's long-lost sister or something. After him turning Tobi to Madara, I personally think anything is possible. XD

Take me with you.

I was expecting something better actually. :P

LigerZeroNara
06-15-2010, 09:45 AM
Taiyoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 purification process start

i dont really care about these couples things u guys been talking about but plz stay on topic

Lickatron
06-15-2010, 12:47 PM
Kushina is trontastic.

Narutorious
06-15-2010, 02:01 PM
I hope Kishimoto is not going to draw something like Sakura is Naruto's long-lost sister or something.

That's impossible, Sakura have parents, Naruto's parents are dead. Besides, why would Kishimoto have Naruto love Sakura just to have her turn out to be his sister?

Kuroda Taishi
06-15-2010, 02:12 PM
Kushina is filled with Awesomeness

LigerZeroNara
06-15-2010, 04:53 PM
That's impossible, Sakura have parents, Naruto's parents are dead. Besides, why would Kishimoto have Naruto love Sakura just to have her turn out to be his sister?

exactly otherwise sakura and naruto would be gay

and also that would make the plot stupid and boring

and also
Naruto UZUMAKI
Sakura HARUNO

different last names

Kakuzu
06-15-2010, 05:08 PM
Her past was much more sad and violent than I expected, yet full of epicness.

LigerZeroNara
06-15-2010, 05:23 PM
yea it was

DaJokerDash
06-16-2010, 12:50 AM
Epicnessssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LigerZeroNara
06-18-2010, 01:29 PM
she was the previous jinchuriki host (sorry for misspelling) odd

EPIC

Parak111
06-18-2010, 01:34 PM
I like how Kishimoto made it up until now about her. She doesn't hold my interest, but I'm still curious what Naruto was going to ask her, before she said that she was leaving. Whatever he was going to ask her about, made him quite nervous.

Vornmusion
06-18-2010, 06:35 PM

Why an epic 500th chapter twist that shocks everyone to their core!

Taken from the Chapter 500 *Possible Spoilers* thread
Got it, it's revealed Sakura is actually Narutos sister. NaruSaku fans are in despair, NaruHina/SasuSaku fans rejoice.
Naruto is scarred forever.

That's my prediction.

I'm ahead of the game :cool:.

sasukeuzi
06-18-2010, 07:13 PM
u know i just luv it when ppl find out how naruto's parents are like mega awsome and the ppl treat him like crap and when they find out they should be like HOLY S***!!!(not that everyone treats him like crap.I THINK...)

LigerZeroNara
06-18-2010, 08:46 PM
Dont leave me mother
probably
or something similar

mrsticky005
06-18-2010, 08:59 PM
exactly otherwise sakura and naruto would be gay

and also that would make the plot stupid and boring

and also
Naruto UZUMAKI
Sakura HARUNO

different last names

I think you meant incestuous...not gay

LigerZeroNara
06-18-2010, 09:35 PM
I think you meant incestuous...not gay

pretty much forgot about the word so i used gay instead
sorry for using the wrong word and thanks for correcting me

LigerZeroNara
06-24-2010, 12:19 AM
dang this thread is dead

MinatoUchiha
06-24-2010, 06:34 AM
doesnt every SANE person? xD

Narutorious
06-24-2010, 01:23 PM
^Not me, I love Sakura, and I'm sane.

Kakuzu
06-24-2010, 06:48 PM
True!:lol: I despise her as well, but she is good-looking.;) I have to give her that.
^Not me, I love Sakura, and I'm sane.
So, that technically makes you INsane...

DarkSasuke34
06-24-2010, 06:53 PM
kushina will lead to big things `!:)

dillydally
06-30-2010, 01:52 PM
I disagree with both the Sakura and the Hinata comparisons to Kushina, sure there may be some similarities but Kushina isn't suppose to represent either of them nor give us clues to who Naruto is suppose to end up with. Kushina personality wise is suppose to be very similar to Naruto so if she is representing any character it would Naruto.
So using that point technically if you wanted to do the 'past repeats itself' thing to find out who Naruto who end wouldn't you go with the girl who is most similar to Minato (lol how is that for a mind twister)
Anyways my point is Kushina is a very unique character and amazing character who isn't just an older and slighterly altered version of either Sakura or Hinata.

Anru
06-30-2010, 01:56 PM
I disagree with both the Sakura and the Hinata comparisons to Kushina, sure there may be some similarities but Kushina isn't suppose to represent either of them nor give us clues to who Naruto is suppose to end up with. Kushina personality wise is suppose to be very similar to Naruto so if she is representing any character it would Naruto.
So using that point technically if you wanted to do the 'past repeats itself' thing to find out who Naruto who end wouldn't you go with the girl who is most similar to Minato (lol how is that for a mind twister)
Anyways my point is Kushina is a very unique character and amazing character who isn't just an older and slighterly altered version of either Sakura or Hinata.

the histrey repeat it self is a ohter thread is (What do you think of Kushina Now you saw her past?( Naruto Manga Chapter 498)

and anyway yea Naruto is moslikely like Kushina but how she gets mad is just like how Sakura looks like if she is mad xd

Wooster
06-30-2010, 01:58 PM
Holy crap Dillydally, you nailed it. However, I would say Kushina is a lot like Naruto.

Wait, isn't that the other way around?:lol:

dillydally
06-30-2010, 06:32 PM
the histrey repeat it self is a ohter thread is (What do you think of Kushina Now you saw her past?( Naruto Manga Chapter 498)

and anyway yea Naruto is moslikely like Kushina but how she gets mad is just like how Sakura looks like if she is mad xd

Oh I answer that I the first page, I was just going through this forum and noticed a lot of talk about Sakura and Hinata being like Kushina and wanted to respond. But to summaries what I said earlier Kushina is now my favorite female character.

Holy crap Dillydally, you nailed it. However, I would say Kushina is a lot like Naruto.

Wait, isn't that the other way around?:lol:

Thanks Wooster! Lol that was one of my favorite lines from this chapter:lol:

Wooster
06-30-2010, 09:20 PM
Thanks Wooster! Lol that was one of my favorite lines from this chapter:lol:
No probs.

That's right! I didn't even realize I did that.:lol:

Narutorious
06-30-2010, 09:23 PM

I agree with this, but with no biased involved, it seems to be that Kushina has Naruto's personality with some traits of Sakura.

dillydally
06-30-2010, 10:54 PM
No probs.

That's right! I didn't even realize I did that.:lol:

Reaallly, what an oddly convenient coincidence :)

I agree with this, but with no biased involved, it seems to be that Kushina has Naruto's personality with some traits of Sakura.

I'll level with you and admit that Kushina does make some of the same expressions that Sakura does but I don't think this or any of their other similar traits where done on propose. I believe this mainly because when Kishi is makes characters have preview generation incarnates (like Tsunade-Sakura) he always makes it painfully obvious that he is in fact doing that to the point where other character comment one their similarities and what not. So sure they may be a little similar but I don't think people should jump the gun about Kushina being another Sakura.
Wow I did not mean to go on a rant like that when I started tying, lol `o.o"

Dark-Sasuke
07-09-2010, 09:21 AM
i think shes a super strong women, to go through what she did

InnerSakura
07-09-2010, 09:10 PM
I actually liked Kushina's character. She's not ditsy...she's actually a lot like me and many of the other girl characters in the story.

Two words: Epic. Chapter.

Anh
07-15-2010, 10:16 PM

OMG you can't compare Kushina to Sakura, that's like comparing the coolest kunoichi to the crappest.

Wooster
07-15-2010, 10:28 PM
OMG you can't compare Kushina to Sakura, that's like comparing the coolest kunoichi to the crappest.
No one compared Kushina to Tsunade.`:P

Looney-Lyra
07-15-2010, 10:57 PM

After seeing the recent chapters, I must say that I like Kushina quite a bit more now. She would have made a great mom IMO. x3 (`~()

Looney-Lyra
07-15-2010, 11:16 PM

+Repped BTW. xD

Yo_Slayer
07-15-2010, 11:35 PM
shes pretty tight dog xD