PDA

View Full Version : Mister Ishy-Gishy

Hugh
06-10-2010, 08:10 AM
Im going after you cuz your battle abilities and tactics suck. No offense`;) Your attacks are too straightforward`:) Broski

Ishtar
06-10-2010, 09:30 PM
`#( YOU! Im gonna beat you this time!`#( Ive studied your abilities, I changed my battle style and everything just to beat you!`#( Bring it on!`#(
o.o Ishy-Gishy? Its Ishtar o.o

Hugh
06-10-2010, 09:53 PM
Its about time:roll:
/Splits into 5 Beings`:)/

Ishtar
06-10-2010, 10:11 PM
*Sits down on ground meditating writh eyes closed*
"Lighteye Stage 3....Activate, Left Eye..........Darkeye Stage 3....Activate, Right Eye..........Butaiken.....Yottsu.....My two blades.....Ready.....Twilight Mode.....Activate.....*Becomes cloaked in Light and Dark Aura* Yottsu.....Shine like the Light *Starts glowing bright as the sun*.....Butaiken.....Become Darkness.....*The blade now looks as if your staring into space with all the stars*.....Element Warrior.....Stage 1.....ACTIVATE! *Gets up* BRING IT ON!`#(

Hugh
06-10-2010, 10:24 PM
/Stands there`:)/
/Spins 5 bladed scythe over head/ 1...2...3...4...:mrgreen:
/Readies Beam Cannon and charging up/:mad:
/Pulls out Chained Mace Staff/:twisted:
^-^ /Readies bow/

Ishtar
06-11-2010, 10:52 AM
*I throw my Dark Sword at Hugh and perform Fire Style: Dragon Ball Jutsu on Cyrax and I come running toward Raxus and plant my Light Sword in front of him whilst I tap Rheea on the shoulder creating a chakra thread between us and use chidori on Hugh*

Hugh
06-13-2010, 09:34 AM
/Uses Magnetic Pull on the dark sword/:mad:
?...5...6...7.../Jumps away from Light Sword/:mrgreen:
/Absorbs and attracts the fire jutsu into my bow/ Now ^//^:oops: /Shoots Spirit Arrow/
/Turns around and swings Chained Mace Staff at Ishtar/:twisted:
`:shock:Gets hit by Chidori
:mad: /Falls down on ground and dies/
Looks like you got Cyrax`:)
/Remembers the chakra thread and grows a dark shroud over me and I send Dark Energy toward Ishtar using the thread/ :twisted:
8...9...?...CYRAX!:cry: I'll ressurect you!:cry: /Goes to Cyrax's corpse and performs Necromancy Arts/

Ishtar
06-13-2010, 03:36 PM
*See's the Ominous chakra in the chakra thread I produced between Rheea and I and use up a quarter of my Twilight Mode (Light and Dark) to send that chakra back and defeat him whilst channeling and activating my Fire Demon Chakra growing two small horns, Devil Wings, Claws and Red Cloak sending out an extremely strong force of chakra at hypersonic speed toward Rheea killing him, because he cannot be alive because it is going at a high speed and he is busy attacking me too.
I then teleport using up a quarter of my Dark chakra teleporting to my Dark Sword and picking it up and making a stabbing motion toward Raxus wrapping Shadows around him immoblizing him on the spot.
I throw a shuriken at Lilina while teleporting to my Light Sword using up a quarter of my Light Chakra and dodging the spirit arrow. I run toward Lilina. I used up half my Twilight Chakra*
:evil: DIE! :evil:

Hugh
06-13-2010, 03:47 PM
Damn, Im sorry Hugh!:evil: /Dies by the intensity of chakra/
`:shock: YOU! You trapped me? /Gets stabbed/ Awe:cry: You killed Cyrax again:cry::mad: YOU KILLED HIM WITHOUT GIVING HIM A CHANCE! /Pulls out scythe a spins it releasing blue flames EVERYWHERE!/
Ultimate Defense! ^///^ /Shuriken breaks, Quickly readies another arrow/
Huh?`:shock: Oh well`:)