PDA

View Full Version : 163: Best episode ever!!!

bakajoe
06-10-2010, 07:59 AM
BEST EPISODE EVER!!! 163... Wind Style Shuriken! - I knew he was going to use it when geezer frog said he could heal faster... :)

Naruto is the best anime'!!!

KelvinG
06-10-2010, 08:17 AM
I disagree. I mean the strength that Naruto has aquired is friggin awesome! the rasen shuriken being thrown is sickly but the animation looks real amateur. The story progression is awesome but how come the animation for sasuke vs killer bee was crazy awesome and the most epic fight of everness, naruto vs pain is yu-gi oh style. thats screwed up and the people that work on naruto have managed to screw up the biggest fight on naruto shippudden. im disappointed

KelvinG
06-10-2010, 08:19 AM
they should get the people that did the sasuke vs bee fight to do all the epic fights

Mince
06-10-2010, 10:01 AM
I expect this Naruto vs. Pein to go for about 10 or more episodes(yeah...), so maybe it was just a little icing off of the cake. Seeing as he used it close to the end of the episode, they maybe rushed it.

It wasn't the best episode, because all they did was just show that most people survived. Slowly. And when the fighting came in, it was about 3 minutes of fighting, which disappointed me.

Zabuza345
06-10-2010, 03:42 PM
The Animation wasn't that bad, I know that the animators work hard to get it done, perhaps they rushed this one episode, maybe it's just a blip? It also depends alot on the Animation Director.

Some animation directors are more picky about quality than others, and the animation director varies from episode to episode seeing as an episode takes a while to make.

Anyway I found this episode amazing, wasn't the best, but it was pretty damn awesome. can't wait to see the rest of the fight.

andreasskaliontas
06-12-2010, 12:55 AM
the graphics of the episodes of naruto vs pain sucks!!!
I want to make the graphics just like the past!!

LeafShinobi22
06-12-2010, 07:11 AM
I expected this from the naruto vs pain fight, so it doesn't surprise me at all.

First of all, this isn't as much of a hand-to-hand combat fight as it was with sasuke and killerbee. This is more of a jutsu fight. And I don't think it's a very bad one. It's gonna get better, trust me. I saw the next episode already.

Second, you have to realize that naruto fights are different from sasuke fights. They have been since the beginning of the series. Naruto uses his clones more while sasuke uses his moves. That's just how they fight. Naruto isn't as flashy as sasuke, so your not gonna see the same moves from him as you did in the sasuke vs bee fight.

Ayden
06-12-2010, 03:52 PM
I thought it was juss "aight" lol coulda been better