zerosameri
06-09-2010, 07:52 AM
Discuss!

Skrall
06-09-2010, 07:57 AM
Is the chapter even out yet?

gama-sennin
06-09-2010, 08:08 AM
I hope kishi doesnt wrap up kushinaXminato story in one chapter. I really want to know(like million others) about the two.

gama-sennin
06-09-2010, 08:10 AM

confirmed spoilers are out already.

Lady Tsunade
06-09-2010, 11:11 AM
Cant find the chapter anywhere :/

garra12345
06-09-2010, 11:13 AM
Cant find the chapter anywhere :/

it is not up yet but the spoiler is.

Pein The Rinnegan Master
06-09-2010, 11:14 AM
The chapter should be up in a couple hours. But it's not out yet.

Black Shuck
06-09-2010, 11:25 AM
Discuss!
Kushina has long hair. :D

*Talim of the moonlight*
06-09-2010, 12:27 PM
Kushina has long hair. :D
We been knew that.....

mrsticky005
06-09-2010, 12:30 PM
Initializing discussion...loading insight on chapter...please hold...*catchy song plays*...

zerosameri
06-09-2010, 06:09 PM
chapter out!

zerosameri
06-09-2010, 06:14 PM
NAruto is a mini Kushina!

Small Minato reminds me of Pervy-Sage.

lolohwd
06-09-2010, 06:17 PM
i like kushina shes awesome.shes like naruto in alot of ways.
powers are interesting....

katsu uchiha
06-09-2010, 06:28 PM
I loved it when Naruto hugged Kushina and Kushina told him of how her and Minato fell in love and that she told her son, Naruto that she loved him. Very cute manga chapter! ^^

Salena
06-09-2010, 06:42 PM
naruto is a hunk and his mom is a babe

mrsticky005
06-09-2010, 06:50 PM
Is it just me or does it sometimes seem like Naruto is hitting on his own mom?

zerosameri
06-09-2010, 06:58 PM
Yea that was weird,

Wooster
06-09-2010, 06:59 PM
Oh, I find this whole chapter adorable. I love it.

I like that Kushina has the same personality as Naruto because Minato sure didn't.

tobi-kun
06-09-2010, 07:03 PM
i think its all sweet very much but its funny when he met his dad he socked him and when he met his mom he huged her ps i think shes hot and like sakura

*Talim of the moonlight*
06-09-2010, 07:29 PM
This Chapter Was Super Spectacular!!! I loved it! It was just so sweet, and....wow it just did heart!! =D

jaden4538
06-09-2010, 07:33 PM

its out heres the link

sardns
06-09-2010, 07:33 PM
This chapter was sooooo cute and heartwarming!!! I had a huge grin the whole time i read it!

Taker369
06-09-2010, 07:39 PM
is it just me or is naruto becoming to much lovey dove lately.

yondaime
06-09-2010, 07:42 PM
Could you take that link off jaden? It is against the rules to put up any Naruto related links.

Vornmusion
06-09-2010, 07:46 PM

Yeah noticed it too. Could make sense though, that one condition people have where they are attracted to family members they've never met.

Though we all know Kishi isn't thinking that deep about it.

Overall I liked the chapter, nothing really happened but I wasn't expecting anything so it was fine.

Yori
06-09-2010, 07:49 PM
Good chapter but dang, I'm kind of miss seeing the over haxxed Sasuke

crystalblade13
06-09-2010, 07:54 PM
you miss sasuke!? naruto's mom was great!

Taker369
06-09-2010, 07:56 PM
naruto gets more and more lame eacth week .

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
06-09-2010, 08:05 PM
narutos mom will tell naruto that he is great and has what it takes to tame the 9 tails and to understand his heart and to accept hinatas feelings towards him this wont happen soon but hinata will remind him of his mom. i hope to see some kabuto madara and sasuke ems ps who else thinks that tobi is really shisui uchia look in the manga he looks the same really

katsu uchiha
06-09-2010, 08:21 PM
narutos mom will tell naruto that he is great and has what it takes to tame the 9 tails and to understand his heart and to accept hinatas feelings towards him this wont happen soon but hinata will remind him of his mom. i hope to see some kabuto madara and sasuke ems ps who else thinks that tobi is really shisui uchia look in the manga he looks the same really

naruhina, never gonna happen!! one-sided pairings in most cases and i think all, never make canon and hinata will not remind him of his mom and yeah, i think maybe after the naruto vs. kyuubi fight and everything maybe we`ll see sasuke and of course they look similar, their brothers

TOBI=MADARA
MADARA=TOBI
SHISUI=SHISUI

zerosameri
06-09-2010, 08:32 PM
Still not enough spam threads of Kushina. Minato had lots of spam thread and he only had a few pages... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Phenom
06-09-2010, 08:42 PM

This makes no sense, If anything, Sakura is more like Kushina and would remind Naruto of his mom.

I still say that Kishimoto should have had it be his subconscious telling him about what happened to his mother and that he was blocking the memory of her death out of his own mind with hatred, and eventually love. Oh well, putting chakra inside him is original I guess.........

Taker369
06-09-2010, 09:13 PM
This chapter was sooooo cute and heartwarming!!! I had a huge grin the whole time i read it!

it,s nothing new to anime or manga it,s been done before and thanks for the down rep it,s just a stupid number.:lol:

crystalblade13
06-09-2010, 09:48 PM
you think its too lovey-dovey taker? this, in my opinion, is the first lovey-dovey chapter in a VERY long time. i kinda like a little happiness every once in a while. im glad theres no sasuke for the moment! i'll admit that i'd be lying if i said i could wait for the obviously upcoming kisame fight though, it's gonna be awesome.

WindScar22
06-09-2010, 10:02 PM
The chapter was a sweet love story.
Naruto has a great mom that can depend on herself when she needs to.
She's also got good looks.
Seriously,
Remember her nickname, The Bloody Habanero? She puts the "hot," in habanero!

3littlepigs
06-09-2010, 10:11 PM
Loved the chapter!!! It was about time we got some background on his parents so at least now it makes sense why Kishi didn't really include any info when Minato and Naruto met....for some reason Kushina needed to be the one to say it. Naruto definitely takes after Kushina, like Jiraya said he only looks like Minato but his attitude and personality he got from his mom. I knew he was gonna cry! so cute, I'm glad he got an opportunity to sit down and talk with his mom because he didn't get that chance with his dad.

I think her chakra must have some "sealing" or "binding" power...I don't even know why I think that but it makes perfect sense if Minato used it to create the seal and if she was able to bind the Kyuubi so fast and with minimum effort.

lol at the tomato nickname and at her being so violent....I guess that's why Naruto has always been attracted to Sakura even though she has such a hot-temper. The part where Naruto imagined what he would look like with red hair was hilarious too!!

Can't wait until next week :D

DragonX
06-09-2010, 10:12 PM
This chapter was great. It gave us some of Kushina and Minato's past, and how Kushina fell in love with Minato. Also, Naruto's interaction with his mom actually makes sense since he really never heard or seen much about her.

Sephiroth
06-09-2010, 10:23 PM
Good chapter but dang, I'm kind of miss seeing the over haxxed Sasuke
Yori BEcomng one of us...A Sasuke Fan.....Must Find out, but the mean time pretty good chapter

sardns
06-09-2010, 10:32 PM
it,s nothing new to anime or manga it,s been done before and thanks for the down rep it,s just a stupid number.:lol:

you're welcome!

gama-sennin
06-09-2010, 11:57 PM
"Are you the true form of nine tails?" roflmao
Feels kindaa good to have old naruto back in last few chapters. Kishi has dressed young minato just like J-man.

zerosameri
06-10-2010, 12:06 AM
The chapter was a sweet love story.
Naruto has a great mom that can depend on herself when she needs to.
She's also got good looks.
Seriously,
Remember her nickname, The Bloody Habanero? She puts the "hot," in habanero!
there's no Hot Habanero just to let you know. There isn't even a T in Habanero.

lolohwd
06-10-2010, 12:07 AM
i loved this chapter cause well it was so cute to see kushina woooooot!!!!!!
and hes not hitting on her have you never complimented your mom. go kushina she has stolen my hear in one chapter sorry hinata were done

gama-sennin
06-10-2010, 12:24 AM
i loved this chapter cause well it was so cute to see kushina woooooot!!!!!!
and hes not hitting on her have you never complimented your mom. go kushina she has stolen my hear in one chapter sorry hinata were done
What? is your love for Hinata so fickle? lol Kushina rocks. Though she resembles sakura in more than one way.

Narutorious
06-10-2010, 12:27 AM
What? is your love for Hinata so fickle? lol Kushina rocks. Though she resembles sakura in more than one way.

She really does remind me of Sakura, and some people refused to see it, there's actually this guy on another forum who's a diehard Hinata/NaruHina fan, and he's saying Kushina is like Hinata, I didn't want to start a debate so I just let it go.

gama-sennin
06-10-2010, 12:43 AM
She really does remind me of Sakura, and some people refused to see it, there's actually this guy on another forum who's a diehard Hinata/NaruHina fan, and he's saying Kushina is like Hinata, I didn't want to start a debate so I just let it go.
I agree with you. Few naruhina(also narusaku but not as much) fans will do anything just to "prove" something that doesn't exist. How can a girl who likes to beat up guys just because they made fun of her resemble someone who is shy and timid?

Kiko-kun
06-10-2010, 12:50 AM
Naruto didn't look like a hunk, maybe with dads face and moms hair it would loook way better, Lol he called his mom a babe..She is alot like Sakura LOL

Sasori_X
06-10-2010, 02:13 AM
Naruto didn't look like a hunk, maybe with dads face and moms hair it would loook way better, Lol he called his mom a babe..She is alot like Sakura LOL

Looks like Naruto's got the bad side of both of them in your opinion lol.

But anyways, pretty good chapter. Though I did kinda find the whole chapter to be well--cheasy. The whole entire mom popping up out of nowhere when Naruto was in most need and how Minato and Kushina both met each other. But then again I can't expect to much out of Kishi.

gama-sennin
06-10-2010, 02:55 AM

But anyways, pretty good chapter. Though I did kinda find the whole chapter to be well--cheasy. The whole entire mom popping up out of nowhere when Naruto was in most need and how Minato and Kushina both met each other. But then again I can't expect to much out of Kishi.
Well said. Kishi is no longer the same guy who wrote original naruto. May be someone from akatsuki has henged into kishi and killed the real one.

Sasori_X
06-10-2010, 03:00 AM
Well said. Kishi is no longer the same guy who wrote original naruto. May be someone from akatsuki has henged into kishi and killed the real one.

Ah! That makes perfect sense! The coffin that Kabuto showed Madara was really Kishi's real body, which is probably why Madara is really confused as to why he has such a strong obsession for Sasuke. Most likely he was killed by Hidan because he didn't believe in Jashiin.

LilHinataGirl
06-10-2010, 03:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xWPGsiaLzE

Here Chapter Of Course.....

OMFG KUSHINA!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!

gama-sennin
06-10-2010, 03:06 AM
Ah! That makes perfect sense! The coffin that Kabuto showed Madara was really Kishi's real body, which is probably why Madara is really confused as to why he has such a strong obsession for Sasuke. Most likely he was killed by Hidan because he didn't believe in Jashiin.
Really perfect. That is precisely why madara was scared to death because he knows that if real kishi comes back he will definitely change the story or at least "Moon's eye plan" if not all the chapters.

Tourune
06-10-2010, 05:16 AM
didnt know Minato + Kushina both wanted to be hokage.

+ i dont see were Kishi is going w/ this. is Naruto gonna have a new orange rasengan or somthing???

Salena
06-10-2010, 06:41 AM
flaky-girly boy i laughed really hard when kushina said that.

Toph
06-10-2010, 07:06 AM

:lol: Lol! Kishi puts himself in the story. (Literally)

Anyway, this chapter was okay.

Kushina: So tell me, what is the product of "the leaf's yellow flash" and "the
bloody habanero"?
Naruto: "The leaf's orange hokage"!

Awesome combination!

Salena
06-10-2010, 07:53 AM
Kushina beat them boys up.

J-Sun Tasogare
06-10-2010, 07:59 AM
didnt know Minato + Kushina both wanted to be hokage.

+ i dont see were Kishi is going w/ this. is Naruto gonna have a new orange rasengan or somthing???
-_- You really don't get the orange thing do you?

crystalblade13
06-10-2010, 08:40 AM

come on now, don't bash kishi. he's awesome. tell me, what would YOU have done to make a kid meetihg his mom exiting? the chapter was happy and goofy... like it should have been.

Phariah824
06-10-2010, 08:42 AM
i liked this chapter. i thought the comment Naruto said, " now i know why Kiba and Shikamaru are afraid of their moms" was funny. lol`:shock:

just wondering if the reason why Minato and Kushina are able to appear in Naruto's mind is her special chakra? she said it was used in the sealing. could it be some sorta spirit elem chakra instead of a regular elem chakra? if it is it could provide a balance to the 9 tails half maybe and aid Naruto in controling it?

Emil
06-10-2010, 09:26 AM
I lol'ed when naruto said something like "your the fox's true form" lol

Err
06-10-2010, 10:02 AM
Naruto's mom is very cute. Like Naruto said, she's indeed a babe.

Kakashi-sama
06-10-2010, 11:01 AM
love it! ^_______^ good that he met his mom <3 but her hair isnt tomato red o_____O lets kick the 9 tails next week!!!

shikamarulover18
06-10-2010, 11:04 AM
kushina is way cooler than i thought she would be!! i'm so glad we're getting to see some of her character and what makes her special!! can't wait till next week's episode!!

Vocaloid
06-10-2010, 12:52 PM
Aww I really liked this chapter. I thought it was really cute. And I already like Kushina before, having heard about her personality and whatnot, but I like her even more now. Plus she's extremely pretty. (IMO, she rivals Konan in beauty)

I also thought the story with Minato was kinda cute too. She fell in love with him because he saved her when they were younger.....reminds me of another certain red-haired girl's reason...

Looney-Lyra
06-10-2010, 12:55 PM
I think I can pretty much sum up this whole chapter in one word...D'AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! <333333 xD

Space Cowboy Sasori
06-10-2010, 02:28 PM
Didn't really like the chapter, I guess it was nice to get background on Naruto's parents though.

Rezeon
06-10-2010, 04:25 PM
Not a bad chapter overall, I definetly liked that they took the time to give a little more background on her than they did with Minato's appearance. Could have done without Naruto hitting on her though. On a side note, her hair is absurdly long.

The timing really throws off the supsense of the Naruto-Kyuubi battle. One minute Kyuubi is overwhelming Naruto with his hate, and the next Kushina just walks in and calls a time out. `o.o" It kind of breaks the flow of things.

So it seems Kushina shares a few traits with both Sakura and Hinata. She has a fiery temper like Sakura and was kidnapped by the Cloud as a kid like Hinata.

Although I must say that I'm more than a little disturbed by how Karin also seems to fit in with some common traits, both in appearance, personality, and some very coincidental backstory similarities. If they go the route of making her Naruto's long lost never before mentioned sister I'll be very dissappointed. `~(

My only real question is if this "special chakra" of hers will actually be relevant moving forward.

ninjamom
06-10-2010, 04:45 PM
What a great chapter! I can't think of a better way to introduce Naruto to his mom. Naruto deserves some happiness and some validation from his mom. It's great to see him able to have a good relationship with her. I'd love to hear more back story from her. Her powers seem really interesting too. This has definitely been one of my favorite chapters in a long time.

HachibiXSenpai
06-10-2010, 07:52 PM
naruto gets more and more lame eacth week .

then why are you bothering on being on a naruto forum?

Zabuza345
06-11-2010, 05:15 AM
Was a pretty good chapter, but what did I say in the speculation thread about what would happen? FlashBack city? I was right :P

Anyway It was nice to see Kushina's past and what not, also made me laugh when Naruto said ' Wow My Mom's a Total babe!' I laughed :L

colorles
06-11-2010, 06:04 AM
gonna go read this now i think

it sounds like a decent chapter

just read it, and i like Kushina, and lol at Kumo kidnapping more peoples

MiNaTo NaMiKaZe 95
06-11-2010, 01:07 PM
kushina did a demented laugh at the beggining of the chapter

ShounenLover
06-12-2010, 03:26 PM
This chapter was very sweet,and halarious! Overall I loved it!

tobi-kun
06-12-2010, 03:30 PM
i loved it it was so cute and hhis mom is a babe and his dad is a total ladys man