Tourune
06-06-2010, 04:29 AM

Restrictions: NONE

Distance: 40 Meters

Acceptions: Itachi is at full health

Knowledge: None

Shinra_Tensei_18
06-06-2010, 05:07 AM
Itachi puts Kakuzu in Tsukoyomi, then Hidan kills all of his hearts with his scythe. Kisame "cuts Hidan to ribbons" Itachi kills Kisame with Amaterasu.

Tourune
06-06-2010, 05:41 AM
Itachi puts Kakuzu in Tsukoyomi, then Hidan kills all of his hearts with his scythe. Kisame "cuts Hidan to ribbons" Itachi kills Kisame with Amaterasu.
I agree with everything you said exept for the Kisame>Hidan. Hidan can beat Kisame

Daybreak
06-06-2010, 07:53 AM
I agree with everything you said exept for the Kisame>Hidan. Hidan can beat Kisame

What? I really hope your joking here.

Anyways the way i see it is that kisame=itachi (i dont feel like typing up a 10 paragraph explanation as to why) and we all know that kakuzu>hidan. So eventually this battle will become kakuzu+kisame vs itachi. In which case i believe that itachi gets chalkra drained and overpowered. I say the left side wins.

Tourune
06-06-2010, 07:57 AM
What? I really hope your joking here.

Anyways the way i see it is that kisame=itachi (i dont feel like typing up a 10 paragraph explanation as to why) and we all know that kakuzu>hidan. So eventually this battle will become kakuzu+kisame vs itachi. In which case i believe that itachi gets chalkra drained and overpowered. I say the left side wins.
im not. i ran into this problem B4 + the only reason u think Kisame will win is becasue he can fuse or wat ever. Hidan will attack Kisame B4 Kisame even moves. + say Kisame draines Hidan's chakra, he doesnt even use any.

Daybreak
06-06-2010, 08:01 AM
im not. i ran into this problem B4 + the only reason u think Kisame will win is becasue he can fuse or wat ever. Hidan will attack Kisame B4 Kisame even moves. + say Kisame draines Hidan's chakra, he doesnt even use any.

Kisame's speed>Hidan's speed. Hidan will not be able to "attack before kisame moves" because kisame is much faster and will dodge all day. Water dome completely immobilizes hidan as he won't be able to move in it, and kisame proceeds to slice hidans body to little bit sized pieces w/ sameheda.

Kisame vs hidan=stomp

Uchiha_Itachi
06-06-2010, 08:04 AM
I don't know, let me try playing this match out on UNH3. I'll use kakuzu and kisame since they were first. The results- I won. Kisame died though. Stupid jashin ritual, lol.
Now if the battle was real, I'd say that Itachi's team would win. Itachi would probably do most of the work though. If hidan got jashin out, Theyd probably win. Kisames shark mode, and kakuzus 4 heart thingy's are annoying though. Hmm, this is a tough choice!

NBT
06-06-2010, 08:06 AM
Hidan gets murdered,then Sharky and Kakuzu gang up on Itachi.Team Sewing Shark wins.

Uchiha_Itachi
06-06-2010, 08:31 AM
Hidan gets murdered,then Sharky and Kakuzu gang up on Itachi.Team Sewing Shark wins.

Yeah. I change what I said before. Team shark wins. Now, if it was kisame and itachi vs hidan and kakuzu, Team Itachi/Kisame would win.

Miles Edgeworth
06-06-2010, 08:42 AM

What is this nonsense? Hidan gets stomped.

How does Hidan defeat Kisame? Hidan couldn't even defeat Kakashi, and Kisame>Kakashi at that time, by far. If Kisame uses Water Dome then Hidan is doomed.

What can Hidan even do to kill Kisame? Kisame can easily wash the ritual circle away, GG. Hidan can't remotely harm Kisame since he was able to heal from a 7 Tailed Lariat.

Hidan is VERY slow when compared to Killer Bee. Lol at him doing anything to Kisame.

You said Hidan doesn't use chakra? EVERY Naruto character uses chakra, if they don't have enough they die.

Berzakinski
06-06-2010, 11:05 AM
It's debatable if Itachi can even genjutsu EITHER Kisame or Kakuzu, as Kisame could use Samehada and Kakuzu has 5 different systems + an abnormal body structure.

Hell I'd almost call this a rape in Team Shark's favor: Hidan can't harm Kakuzu and Kisame can wash away the ritual, and Itachi has crap stamina compared to these two.

Akatsuki X
06-06-2010, 11:25 AM
Lol at Tourune's comparison of Hidan to Kisame.

And team Kisame takes this,
fusion should be able to take out both,

if not Kakazu distracts with hearts, and Kisame takes them out anyway.

Tourune
06-06-2010, 12:09 PM

Yeah. I change what I said before. Team shark wins. Now, if it was kisame and itachi vs hidan and kakuzu, Team Itachi/Kisame would win.

It's debatable if Itachi can even genjutsu EITHER Kisame or Kakuzu, as Kisame could use Samehada and Kakuzu has 5 different systems + an abnormal body structure.

Hell I'd almost call this a rape in Team Shark's favor: Hidan can't harm Kakuzu and Kisame can wash away the ritual, and Itachi has crap stamina compared to these two.

Lol at Tourune's comparison of Hidan to Kisame.

And team Kisame takes this,
fusion should be able to take out both,

if not Kakazu distracts with hearts, and Kisame takes them out anyway.
Water dome + Elements arent getting through Sasunoo unless your danzo.

Shinra_Tensei_18
06-06-2010, 12:12 PM
Water dome + Elements arent getting through Sasunoo unless your danzo. You and you Danzo biased-ness.

Nyruss
06-06-2010, 12:28 PM
Susanoo is not airtight. If it isn't airtight then it isn't watertight. Kisame's water dome will catch Itachi no matter what.

And even if, somehow, it IS airtight, there will still be no way for Itachi to get more air, meaning that if Kisame surrounds it with water, Itachi wil suffocate in minutes.

Tourune
06-06-2010, 02:20 PM
Susanoo is not airtight. If it isn't airtight then it isn't watertight. Kisame's water dome will catch Itachi no matter what.

And even if, somehow, it IS airtight, there will still be no way for Itachi to get more air, meaning that if Kisame surrounds it with water, Itachi wil suffocate in minutes.
Then Itachi Ammy's Kisame. + since Kisame fused already then Itachi kills Kisame + Samahada. Then Seals Kakuzu w/ the sword

Nyruss
06-06-2010, 02:50 PM
Kisame stays out of Itachi's field of vision. While Itachi is focused on Kisame, Kakuzu combos Intelligent Hard Work and Pressure Damage. Char-broiled Uchiha. Once Itachi is dead whether or not Kisame is on fire won't matter.

This is assuming that Samehada can't cancel out Amaterasu by draining all the chakra. And assuming Itachi uses Amaterasu right from the start rather than getting killed while trying to use genjutsu first like he always does.

NagatoGod_of_Pain
06-06-2010, 04:15 PM
Kakuzu starts off fighting Hidan. He simply uses Iron Skin jutsu to nullify any of Hidans attacks. Thus, Hidan has no way to make a blood contract. Kakuzu then subdues Hidan with his strength and yanks off his head with his threads. Hidan is now immobilized.

Kisame is distracting Itachi while all of the above is happening. Kisame uses water dome to potentially drown him. Susanoo seems to be basically another form of chakra cloak. Kisame's speed in his water dome is incredible. He can easily swim to Itachi, who's running out of air and losing consciousness, and drain whatever remains of the dissipating Susanoo. Once Itachi is unconsciousness, either Kisame or Kakuzu can easily finish him.

Tourune
06-06-2010, 04:58 PM
Kisame stays out of Itachi's field of vision. Then Itachi sends Hidan for Kisame to occupy.While Itachi is focused on Kisame.Hidan will be occupying him., Kakuzu combos Intelligent Hard Work and Pressure Damage.And gets Blocked By Sasunoo. Char-broiled Uchiha. Once Itachi is dead whether or not Kisame is on fire won't matter.

This is assuming that Samehada can't cancel out Amaterasu by draining all the chakra. And assuming Itachi uses Amaterasu right from the start rather than getting killed while trying to use genjutsu first like he always does.
Shakaling stakes will Definetly work on Kisame + since its a paralizing gen. Kisame wont be able to move to touch Samahada to dispell it then Itachi Ammy's. Also Itachi is WAY faster than Kisame OR Kakuzu. also if Kisame Water Domes Itachi uses Crow Dispell. lets not forget about the fact that if you look at Itachi you are caught in a gen, so Unless Kisame magicly gains the ability's of Toff then he gets in a Gen. Also Despite his pride in his abilities, Kisame Hoshigaki (http://naruto.viz.com/wiki/Kisame_Hoshigaki), Itachi's partner in Akatsuki (http://naruto.viz.com/wiki/Akatsuki), acknowledged Itachi as the stronger of the two. Even Madara said that Itachi never ceased to amaze him

Tourune
06-06-2010, 05:05 PM
Kakuzu starts off fighting Hidan. He simply uses Iron Skin jutsu to nullify any of Hidans attacks. Thus, Hidan has no way to make a blood contract. Kakuzu then subdues Hidan with his strength and yanks off his head with his threads. Hidan is now immobilized.

Kisame is distracting Itachi while all of the above is happening. Kisame uses water dome to potentially drown him. Susanoo seems to be basically another form of chakra cloak. Kisame's speed in his water dome is incredible. He can easily swim to Itachi, who's running out of air and losing consciousness, and drain whatever remains of the dissipating Susanoo. Once Itachi is unconsciousness, either Kisame or Kakuzu can easily finish him.
Hidan will strike way B4 Kakuzu moves.
+ Itachi Ammy's that "Distracting"
+ Itachi uses Clone explotion to "distract" Kisame then Ammy's the whole Dome.

Nyruss
06-06-2010, 05:37 PM
Then Itachi sends Hidan for Kisame to occupy
Hidan will be occupying him.

Because Hidan is really going to do more than annoy Kisame for the few seconds it takes him to use Water Dome, right? Oh wait, no. He won't do more than annoy Kisame.

And gets Blocked By Sasunoo

Good thing Itachi can't use Amaterasu and Susanoo at the same time.

Itachi can try and fail to use Amaterasu on Kisame and get killed by Kakuzu or he can block Kakuzu's attack with Susanoo and get killed by Water Dome. Either way, he's boned.

Provide proof that Hidan is faster than Kakuzu at all, much less by that amount.

Then Ammy's the whole Dome.

Itachi is going to use Amaterasu on Kisame's entire mountain sized water dome? Do you have any proof to remotely support this fanfiction of yours?

Slack 40
06-06-2010, 05:57 PM
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/7227/lolwhuttranslated384267dn3.jpg

SUPER HIDAN WANKING

Kisame kept up with Killerbee in his tailed beast cloak before he was in his samehada form

so if base Kisame is > or = KB in speed and KB could keep up with Sasuke who is way faster then Kakashi who could keep up with Hidan then we can conclude :geek: that Kisame>Hidan
Also Kisame's Samehada>>>Hidan's syth
and what is Hidan gonna do when kisame sends a wave of water at him and uses the water to increase his speed and cut off hidan's head????
Ya Kisame>>>>>Hidan in everyway.

Itachi's genjutsu I don't think will work on Kisame because Samehada can give kisame chakra to break him out of genjutsu and i think Kakuzu's hearts can also break him out of genjutsu but I'm not sure about that.

Anyway Kisame would destroy Hidan at the beginning of the fight and then it would be Kisame and Kakuzu vs Itachi who could probably kill them both I'm not sure it depends if kakuzu can hold off Itachi with his hearts to allow kisame to use his water dome which may drown itachi.
For any of you who think that Itachi could use Ammy in the water dome well if Ammy comes from the eyes and travels until it hits something wouldn't it just hit the water right infront of Itachi's eyes basically killing him? then again it traveled up Sasuke's fire when they fought. And I wonder if susano'o can help in water dome? This could go both ways but in the end I'd have to say Itachi wins this because of all the questions that wont be answered about waterdome vs ammy and susanoo and he wont need hidan's help at all.
Last thing I'm gonna say is i'd say itachi has a 50% chance to win this fight (this took a while to write :p)

NagatoGod_of_Pain
06-06-2010, 06:23 PM
+ Itachi Ammy's that "Distracting"
+ Itachi uses Clone explotion to "distract" Kisame then Ammy's the whole Dome.When has Hidan ever shown that he's faster than Kakuzu? Kakuzu has shown many more speed feats than Hidan. In fact, Hidan even said he's the slowest member of Akatsuki. Besides, Hidan's a bumbling crazed fighter who screams and runs DIRECTLY at his opponent. Kakuzu will see his slow butt from literally a mile away and as I said, use his strength and Iron Skin to easily beat Hidan.

After Hidan's defeat within a minute, Kakuzu proceeds to take out his hearts. It is at least now 5-on-1. His heart monsters are extra "distractions". Kisame uses water dome to prison Itachi. Kakuzu can then use his Lightning release to electrify the water and kill Itachi.

Tourune
06-07-2010, 01:55 PM
Because Hidan is really going to do more than annoy Kisame for the few seconds it takes him to use Water Dome, right? Oh wait, no. He won't do more than annoy Kisame.

Good thing Itachi can't use Amaterasu and Susanoo at the same time.

Itachi can try and fail to use Amaterasu on Kisame and get killed by Kakuzu or he can block Kakuzu's attack with Susanoo and get killed by Water Dome. Either way, he's boned.

Provide proof that Hidan is faster than Kakuzu at all, much less by that amount.

Itachi is going to use Amaterasu on Kisame's entire mountain sized water dome? Do you have any proof to remotely support this fanfiction of yours?
Are you really saying Kakuzu>Itachi?
Amaterasu -
The jet-black flames of the Amaterasu, said to be as hot as the sun, ignite at the focus of the user's vision. They're unavoidable as long as the user keeps their eyes focused on their target. The flames are extremely powerful, said to be capable of burning through anything in their path, even smothering regular flames easily. Amaterasu is said to burn for seven days and seven nights, and cannot be extinguished with water or any other normal methods. However, the flames burn fairly slowly, allowing anyone struck by Amaterasu an opportunity to remove whatever clothing or body parts have been caught ablaze. Use of the technique also puts a great deal of strain on the user, usually causing their eyes to bleed.
Amaterasu was originally unique to Itachi Uchiha (http://naruto.viz.com/wiki/Itachi_Uchiha), which he used with his right Mangekyō Sharingan. He is able to quell the flames to some extent. Prior to his death, Itachi implanted (http://naruto.viz.com/wiki/Transcription_Seal:_Amaterasu) some of the black flames into Sasuke's eye to be used upon Madara Uchiha (http://naruto.viz.com/wiki/Madara_Uchiha). Sasuke, after gaining his own Mangekyō Sharingan, is later able to use Amaterasu on his own. Sasuke's Amaterasu originates from his left eye, and C (http://naruto.viz.com/wiki/C) indicates he is more skilled with it than Itachi; he can put out the flames with greater ease and can even manipulate the flames themselves as part of the "Blaze (http://naruto.viz.com/wiki/Blaze_Release)" element.

chidorimadness
06-07-2010, 02:26 PM
i dont think hidan can do ritual in a giant water dome so hes dead and susano can prob kill kazuku the only reason i don't know who wins is i don't know if susano can swim so i give it to kisame

tanduhman
06-07-2010, 02:48 PM
I dont know about you guys but im already annoyed by the amount of wanking in this thread. and Im not even debating yet!!

For whomever said that itachi is faster than kisame well than you might as well give up. Since when has itachi shown speed feets that are up to par with KB? the awnswer is never since he died fighting that of sasuke which sasuke kept up with itachi, and sasuke couldnt barely keep up with KB.

Kisame in speed especially in fusion mode is way faster han itachi. Kisame counters itachis ammy with underground shark jutsu.

Kisame counters gengutsu by having one of kakuzus hearts back him up at all times.. being that this is a team thing.

Kisame beats susaano by being much faster than susaano and using water dome since itachi cant breathe underwater. saying otherwise is pure stupidity.

Itachi cant gengutsu kakuzu either since kakuzu has other hearts backing him up as well... not to mention that kisame with his unbelievable chakra can easily make a blasted amount of water clones to keep them out of gengutsu.. good try

Tourune
06-07-2010, 03:01 PM
I dont know about you guys but im already annoyed by the amount of wanking in this thread. and Im not even debating yet!!

For whomever said that itachi is faster than kisame well than you might as well give up. Since when has itachi shown speed feets that are up to par with KB? the awnswer is never since he died fighting that of sasuke which sasuke kept up with itachi, and sasuke couldnt barely keep up with KB.

Kisame in speed especially in fusion mode is way faster han itachi. Kisame counters itachis ammy with underground shark jutsu.

Kisame counters gengutsu by having one of kakuzus hearts back him up at all times.. being that this is a team thing.

Kisame beats susaano by being much faster than susaano and using water dome since itachi cant breathe underwater. saying otherwise is pure stupidity.

Itachi cant gengutsu kakuzu either since kakuzu has other hearts backing him up as well... not to mention that kisame with his unbelievable chakra can easily make a blasted amount of water clones to keep them out of gengutsu.. good try
Sasunoo > Kakuzu
Ammy > Kisame

tanduhman
06-07-2010, 03:07 PM
Sasunoo > Kakuzu
Ammy > Kisame
you say that yet its wrong since in any scenario kisame could dodge it.. kakuzu can have kisame take susaano with water dome.. etc.. u have no proof, debate, nor ideals and u sir are wanking with that post

Yellow Flash
06-07-2010, 03:11 PM
Sasunoo > Kakuzu
Ammy > Kisame
lolwut?

Susano'o tanked a hill busting Kirin, Kakuzu has nothing in his arsenal that is even close to hill busting.

We don't know if Kisame can counteract Amaterasu or not because we don't know if Samehada will extract the chakra from Amaterasu or not, it hasn't been proven.

Nyruss
06-07-2010, 08:01 PM
Are you really saying Kakuzu>Itachi?

Never said that, you're trying to straw man me. Don't.

Amaterasu -
The jet-black flames of the Amaterasu, said to be as hot as the sun, ignite at the focus of the user's vision. They're unavoidable as long as the user keeps their eyes focused on their target. The flames are extremely powerful, said to be capable of burning through anything in their path, even smothering regular flames easily. Amaterasu is said to burn for seven days and seven nights, and cannot be extinguished with water or any other normal methods. However, the flames burn fairly slowly, allowing anyone struck by Amaterasu an opportunity to remove whatever clothing or body parts have been caught ablaze. Use of the technique also puts a great deal of strain on the user, usually causing their eyes to bleed.
Amaterasu was originally unique to Itachi Uchiha (http://naruto.viz.com/wiki/Itachi_Uchiha), which he used with his right Mangekyō Sharingan. He is able to quell the flames to some extent. Prior to his death, Itachi implanted (http://naruto.viz.com/wiki/Transcription_Seal:_Amaterasu) some of the black flames into Sasuke's eye to be used upon Madara Uchiha (http://naruto.viz.com/wiki/Madara_Uchiha). Sasuke, after gaining his own Mangekyō Sharingan, is later able to use Amaterasu on his own. Sasuke's Amaterasu originates from his left eye, and C (http://naruto.viz.com/wiki/C) indicates he is more skilled with it than Itachi; he can put out the flames with greater ease and can even manipulate the flames themselves as part of the "Blaze (http://naruto.viz.com/wiki/Blaze_Release)" element

You do realize that none of that in any way supports your claims right?

SageoftheSixPaths
06-07-2010, 08:05 PM
Never said that, you're trying to straw man me. Don't.

You do realize that none of that in any way supports your claims right?
He has no idea what straw manning is. Just saying.

As for this fight, this is Itachi vs. Kisame and Kakuzu. Simply put, he doesn't have enough stamina to beat them both. Hidan is more than useless, so I'm not even counting him.

Combining the two Akatsuki members who have almost limitless chakra against a guy who used Ammy once on a good day and was tired is kinda one sided. He can't take out both of them.

Nyruss
06-07-2010, 08:07 PM
He doesn't have to know what a straw man is to use one.

SageoftheSixPaths
06-07-2010, 08:10 PM
I'm just saying that it kind of takes away from the point of saying it if he has no clue.

Spleen Boy
06-07-2010, 08:13 PM
Hidan gets raped, lets face it by either one of the opposing team members.

Hidan can NEVER hit Kakuzu so that lays him down and Kisame could easily tank him everyone knows that. The only way that Hidan would ever be useful would be if Itachi spent massive energy to protect him and then even after that he would only be able to attack Kisame.

After Hidan dies it would just be Itachi who's majority of Genjutsu would be trumped because there are two of them, he would run low on chakra and it is game over.