PDA

View Full Version : Original > Shippuden

Space Cowboy Sasori
06-05-2010, 08:22 PM
I still believe it, and stand by it. Anyone else agree?

kvSaku
06-05-2010, 08:24 PM
I like the Original more than shippuden. Just becuase the original got me hooked, and shippuden was just another hook.

Shinra_Tensei_18
06-05-2010, 08:36 PM
I disagree. They were so weak in the original series.

OtakuxKei
06-05-2010, 11:03 PM
the originals always the best. i love the original WAY more cause thats the one i grew up with. i read naruto since i was 9 when it came up in the second issue (not counting issue 0) of shonen jump. im 16/2 now and it has always been my favorite anime since then.

kvSaku
06-05-2010, 11:37 PM
I disagree. They were so weak in the original series.
How could you say that shippuden has the same story depth. Its just more action

ItachiKisame
06-17-2010, 10:45 PM
I like the original Naruto but I think that the fighting and stuff in Shippuden are much cooler and even fillers aren't all that bad at least compared to most of fillers in the original Naruto.

Relic
06-18-2010, 01:48 PM

Why do you think the original > Shippuden?

Shikamaru Nara
06-18-2010, 01:51 PM
I actually agree, the story in Shippuden is just a continuation, the roots of the series will always be better. Plus the original had no ups and downs, where Shippuden does.

Hockey Otaku
06-18-2010, 01:51 PM
I agree, the original was more emotional and was really intricate. For the longest time we've had only one simple storylines going on, and many of our mysteries have been answered already. All the characters' personalities have changed, and I liked them better before.

narutoobsession
06-22-2010, 09:55 AM
I don't know. The orginal and Shippuden both have a lot that makes them better than the other. But, honestly, they are totally different from each other. Just about the only thing they have in common is the characters. What I mean is, even though the original told everyone's stories and got you hooked, it was kind of shallow. It was more or less just Naruto being obsessed with becoming a great ninja and whatnot. I'm not saying anything is wrong with that, I'm just saying it's different from Shippuden where it's all about the Jinchuuriki and bringing back Sasuke.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that the original and Shippuden are hard to compare because they both have very different strong points. In my opinion, I enjoyed the orginal more but I think Shippuden is better.
Does that make sense?:???: Well, anyway, sorry for the long post. I got carried away...

kvSaku
06-22-2010, 10:58 AM
I like the original Naruto but I think that the fighting and stuff in Shippuden are much cooler and even fillers aren't all that bad at least compared to most of fillers in the original Naruto.
Good point the fillers in the orginal sucked. But I still like it more just because you had to figure everything out. Now I know pretty much everything thats going to happen.

ItachiKisame
06-22-2010, 11:10 AM
Good point the fillers in the orginal sucked. But I still like it more just because you had to figure everything out. Now I know pretty much everything thats going to happen.

I don't mind some of the fillers in the original Naruto but do think that some of them are kinda weird.

NarutoUzumaki12
06-22-2010, 12:10 PM
original is better cuz it was more emotional and action but Shippuden just has more action and characters change.Like Gaara I liked him better when he was the one that killed people without mercy

Jonesy
06-22-2010, 02:37 PM
I like the original because there was better music and lots of sad parts.

Ayden
06-22-2010, 02:52 PM
The original did have a special ring too it that just isn't in shippuden so Naruto original is better

ThePurpleChidori
06-23-2010, 03:48 PM
The original had so much better music.

Mangekyou Sasuke
06-23-2010, 03:50 PM
Just wait till it reaches the manga.

narutolover13
06-24-2010, 07:21 PM
I like both but the original had its moments. But Shippuden is awesome. :p

*** maya doray ***
07-15-2010, 01:57 AM
i do love the Original more than shippuden :D, in that past:mrgreen: , but now i love shippuden more than my life`<3`<3`<3....

MaxJack
08-07-2010, 11:36 PM
I like the original because there was better music and lots of sad parts. I agree. Shippuden is great because of its incredible fight sequences but the original series had more depth to it. The music is a huge part of why I like the original better and mixed with the sad/ inspirational moments it makes it have many more layers. It's true that Shippuden has its sad/inspirational parts, for instance when Gaara died(although he gets revived) was very sad yet the music wasn't like in the original series and it didn't feel as harsh. But I still like Shippuden a lot, it's still exceptionally good. Just think the original was better.

Bulldog
08-08-2010, 09:27 AM
shippuden is to naruto what dragonball z is to dragonball.

thier a continuation love them =.

Kuromaki
08-08-2010, 02:50 PM
I totally agree. The side characters had more screen time back then, and it was good all around unlike Shippuden which has good and bad arcs.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
08-08-2010, 10:31 PM
they were both good...but i like shippuden slightly better cuz its more interesting

Taker369
08-08-2010, 10:35 PM
shippuden is to naruto what dragonball z is to dragonball.

thier a continuation love them =.

this made me laugh

shippuden is like dbz as of now.

the orignal naruto was nothing like dragon ball in anyway it was somthing new and fresh and i loved it it had a good cast of characters and good music every character had screen time . so saying the orignal naruto is like dragon ball is a lie dragon ball was more funnyier and had action later naruto was alll around diffrent so part 1 was way better,

deidara#1
08-08-2010, 10:46 PM
Shippuden has much better fights than the Orignal Naruto the only arc with good fights was the Sasuke chase arc or whatever the name is. There was no other big battles worth noting or going back to watch. Almost no died and the the main characters was weak.

Taker369
08-09-2010, 04:15 PM
Shippuden has much better fights than the Orignal Naruto the only arc with good fights was the Sasuke chase arc or whatever the name is. There was no other big battles worth noting or going back to watch. Almost no died and the the main characters was weak.

so its a rip of DBZ the orignal was somthing the diffrent the fights were somthing diffrent and nobody needed to die and your wrong the 3rd hokage died so did alot of others.

SimpleGenin
08-10-2010, 05:22 AM
i like original naruto a little bit more because it has alot of funnier moments like the time in thwe chunin exam.. shippuden is just way more serious than the original series

*** maya doray ***
08-12-2010, 02:14 AM
my suggestion in this matter, Both parts complementary to one another:eek: , without original there's no right story for shippuden and without shippuden there's no a continued story to love it and under stand it`:) , it's like ... It's more like a balance equation between the original and shippuden ..`;)

OnyxBlossom
08-12-2010, 03:12 AM
IMO, original is better, though my lack of interest in Shippuden is probably why.

Every character had their moments, fights, etc, but now it's all about power, Akatsuki, Naruto, and Sasuke, which literally bores me to death. I guess it's mostly the humor that I miss, but I don't see any place but the beginning of Shippuden for it. `o.o"

Devroux
08-12-2010, 10:54 PM
D:

I don't know which I like more. I like all the action of Shippuden but the original had better fights. They looked cooler.

Decisions... Decisions...

*** maya doray ***
08-13-2010, 02:08 AM
it's a hard choice ... `:|

Vivi
08-13-2010, 02:15 AM

The original had REAL Ninja's and everyone still had to use Intelligence.
Now it's just uberhax and Uchiha wank.

Matter of fact is we already have a Canon pairing and that is KishixSasuke.

It's not really Naruto anymore.=/

Mumei Nin
08-13-2010, 02:26 AM
The original had REAL Ninja's and everyone still had to use Intelligence.
Now it's just uberhax and Uchiha wank.

Matter of fact is we already have a Canon pairing and that is KishixSasuke.

It's not really Naruto anymore.=/

true. so true.`~(

Jonesy
08-13-2010, 02:28 AM
Both of them have there own pros and cons. I like the original because it was more funny, but I like Shippuden a little bit better because it has more emotion and better music. :P

Blue Lightning
08-24-2010, 08:12 PM
idk i've only seen the start of the original lol. i just love the series in general :)

Invisible Fog
08-29-2010, 08:48 AM
Original>Shippuden in music, Shippuden>Original in battles

ShikamaruXHidan
08-29-2010, 08:54 AM
This is the truth.

Belive it !
08-29-2010, 03:07 PM
i disagree..

in shippuden the battles are more exciting,and if someone gets emotional he/she has a good reason unlike in the original when they would put that annoying soundtrack in almost every episode,also in shippuden they focused on the story which i want to watch more than fillers,one more thing...the characters are waaaay hotter in shippuden :mrgreen:

lolohwd
08-29-2010, 03:11 PM
only plus in shiipuden is there older and the battles are better even if sometimes there overhaxx

original wins in story enemies music
pacing

NarutoxSakura4ever
08-29-2010, 03:17 PM
I sort of liked the original better the shippuden. But the shippuden is good too!

Kibafan1
08-29-2010, 03:20 PM
I totally agree. The side characters had more screen time back then, and it was good all around unlike Shippuden which has good and bad arcs.
agreed

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
08-29-2010, 03:23 PM
Part 1 of Naruto has stuff I like and Part 2 also has stuff I like. Basically they each have their good and bad points for me. I don't try compare the 2 since they are one story. `:)