PDA

View Full Version : -Naruto- vs. Assasin

-Naruto-
06-03-2010, 04:47 PM
i go first.

* i start out by simply launching 3 lazy bala at assasin, hoping this will do nothing *

assassin
06-03-2010, 04:51 PM
i go first.

* i start out by simply launching 3 lazy bala at assasin, hoping this will do nothing *
tsk...weak start naruto
*I sonido behind you dodging the bala and focus a cero in my hand while I sonido. I fire the cero from blank point range at your back the moment I get behind you and the ceros speed is faster than normal and because it's so close it will burn your back before you can dodge the attack. Just in case though I surround the cero with an array of bala that will make a perfect dodge impossible*

-Naruto-
06-03-2010, 04:55 PM
tsk...weak start naruto
*I sonido behind you dodging the bala and focus a cero in my hand while I sonido. I fire the cero from blank point range at your back the moment I get behind you and the ceros speed is faster than normal and because it's so close it will burn your back before you can dodge the attack. Just in case though I surround the cero with an array of bala that will make a perfect dodge impossible*
heh, always hated going first

*my eyes are able to track fast movements, meaning, as you appear behind me, i already knew you would be there, and i have already rolled under your legs to dodge your move, jumping and firing a cero at point blank at you, and as i land, i jump again, swinging my arm, releasing a giant cero blade which splits into thousand of them (tiny though)*

assassin
06-04-2010, 11:59 AM
heh, always hated going first

*my eyes are able to track fast movements, meaning, as you appear behind me, i already knew you would be there, and i have already rolled under your legs to dodge your move, jumping and firing a cero at point blank at you, and as i land, i jump again, swinging my arm, releasing a giant cero blade which splits into thousand of them (tiny though)*

I do to but you challenged me so you go first...
*My cero is fired and you fire your own cero but I can't move until I my cero ends so I use my free hand and punch your cero* prank move: back at ya *When I punch your cero it reverses direction, since it's your cero you can't avoid it. Your thousands of cero blades come at me* prank move: slip through *I say this and I turn to stone and fall into the ground below me and I'm unnoticable and my reiatsu has vanished. I appear out of a wall of los noches and fire 5 cero beams, one out of each finger, at you*

-Naruto-
06-04-2010, 12:04 PM
*as the cero comes back (so, how fast did ya have to go to hit that back since it was at point blank) i am barely able to pull my hand back, while stretching my body, to avoid the cero, singing my hand. i land on my feet due to my visual enhancments, and immediately jump into the air, boosted by sp, since i've lost track of your sp and you've dissapeared.*

assassin
06-04-2010, 12:24 PM
very...I'm the 4th and I'm making hal worry so you better be ready...*Since you missed the part about my cero beams they hit you and minor explosions happen on the five places they hit you. I then sonido behind you but leave some distance between us, and release my reiatsu and you don't sense it. I thrust my arm forward My reiatsu bursts at you and it tears you apart*
My reiatsu can't be sensed because my reiatsu is the thinest ever...period...it's thin but extremely sharp. sharp enough to pierce strong heirro. This better not be all you got.

-Naruto-
06-04-2010, 12:36 PM
very...I'm the 4th and I'm making hal worry so you better be ready...*Since you missed the part about my cero beams they hit you and minor explosions happen on the five places they hit you. I then sonido behind you but leave some distance between us, and release my reiatsu and you don't sense it. I thrust my arm forward My reiatsu bursts at you and it tears you apart*
My reiatsu can't be sensed because my reiatsu is the thinest ever...period...it's thin but extremely sharp. sharp enough to pierce strong heirro. This better not be all you got.
oops, *bangs head on wall* tis only a minor injury though

*while i git hit, i go flying, causing me to spin, and see you on every other spin* ....NOT GOOD....*as i see you thrust your arm forward, ik e=what is coming at me, even though my eyes strain to see it, they can't in the current state, and most likely would only be able to see a slight shift in the air if i was in final release. however. i remain calm. i quickly release sp, which i have learned how to launch me up, down, ect. being in a spin, it just so happens i go downwards. from doing this, i gain cuts from narrowly dodging your move. i get up and crack my neck* man...gotta start eatin my lucky charms again*while i say this, i am walking towards you, my wounds heal* regen for small things, helpful....

HAHA!! Assasin! well done, you've brought back my love for fighting...NOW! try this! *an explosion courses through las noches, and when it clears, i have two swords on my back. (search gamasushi for how it looks, then imagine the swords smaller and on an espada)* just like you're sure your sp is the thinnest, i'm sure my swords can stop it. you see, i love swords, so that's were i devote my abilities. now....come at me!

assassin
06-04-2010, 12:42 PM
oops, *bangs head on wall* tis only a minor injury though

*while i git hit, i go flying, causing me to spin, and see you on every other spin* ....NOT GOOD....*as i see you thrust your arm forward, ik e=what is coming at me, even though my eyes strain to see it, they can't in the current state, and most likely would only be able to see a slight shift in the air if i was in final release. however. i remain calm. i quickly release sp, which i have learned how to launch me up, down, ect. being in a spin, it just so happens i go downwards. from doing this, i gain cuts from narrowly dodging your move. i get up and crack my neck* man...gotta start eatin my lucky charms again*while i say this, i am walking towards you, my wounds heal* regen for small things, helpful....

HAHA!! Assasin! well done, you've brought back my love for fighting...NOW! try this! *an explosion courses through las noches, and when it clears, i have two swords on my back. (search gamasushi for how it looks, then imagine the swords smaller and on an espada)* just like you're sure your sp is the thinnest, i'm sure my swords can stop it. you see, i love swords, so that's were i devote my abilities. now....come at me!

not bad...*I release my reiatsu when your explosion occurs and it spirals around me in the shape of a sphere and prevents the explosion from harming me and I fire a cero beam out of each of my fingers, 10 in all just in case you don't know, they are slightly larger than usual cero beams but all cero beams pass you and then I throw my hands up and the beams start twisting around you and surrounding you and they come in and nail you from all sides*

-Naruto-
06-04-2010, 12:48 PM
not bad...*I release my reiatsu when your explosion occurs and it spirals around me in the shape of a sphere and prevents the explosion from harming me and I fire a cero beam out of each of my fingers, 10 in all just in case you don't know, they are slightly larger than usual cero beams but all cero beams pass you and then I throw my hands up and the beams start twisting around you and surrounding you and they come in and nail you from all sides*
and now, one of my own tricks, jester

* i summon another sword, my third, and throw it into transforms into a person holding two hand in front of him, charging extremely unstable sp* KABOOM * with that, he fires the energy, which grows larger than the cero beams, enveloping them, and continueing towards you. he then lands beside me and turns back into a sword, which dissapears * and another one for when you summon your 'friends' 8with that, i draw both blades that are on my back, and the area around me is torn up, completely demolished, as a blue sp surrounds my body like a layer of heirro*

assassin
06-04-2010, 12:53 PM
and now, one of my own tricks, jester

* i summon another sword, my third, and throw it into transforms into a person holding two hand in front of him, charging extremely unstable sp* KABOOM * with that, he fires the energy, which grows larger than the cero beams, enveloping them, and continueing towards you. he then lands beside me and turns back into a sword, which dissapears * and another one for when you summon your 'friends' 8with that, i draw both blades that are on my back, and the area around me is torn up, completely demolished, as a blue sp surrounds my body like a layer of heirro*
never thought we'ld be drawing zanpaktou so early...oh well I still got a few tricks up my sleeve...Prank move: freeze over *I place my wrists together and thust the palms of both my hands into the energy coming at me and It freezes the energy and it breaks into pieces and falls to the ground. I narrow my eyes when your blue reiatsu surrounds you and I pull one of my scythes off my back into my left hand*
this is getting interesting...

-Naruto-
06-04-2010, 12:56 PM
never thought we'ld be drawing zanpaktou so early...oh well I still got a few tricks up my sleeve...Prank move: freeze over *I place my wrists together and thust the palms of both my hands into the energy coming at me and It freezes the energy and it breaks into pieces and falls to the ground. I narrow my eyes when your blue reiatsu surrounds you and I pull one of my scythes off my back into my left hand*
this is getting interesting...
zamps? i use my swords all the time, i love them. whatever

....*i whisper something under my breath, and the blue sp changes from looking like a heirro, into looking like a fire with extremely sharp points* offensive mode...your turn....

assassin
06-04-2010, 01:04 PM
zamps? i use my swords all the time, i love them. whatever

....*i whisper something under my breath, and the blue sp changes from looking like a heirro, into looking like a fire with extremely sharp points* offensive mode...your turn....
tsk...so you have modes...then this should make things simple...*I sonido at you and a cero starts trying to stream out of my mouth and I inhale through my nostrils and breath out violently and a fire like cero comes out of my mouth and pours out everywhere* cero breath *to maximize range and leathalty, I focus reiatsu into my scythes blade and swing it upward, releasing the reiatsu and my reiatsu melds with the cero breath and it doubles it's wide-spread range and multiplys it's power 1.5x*

-Naruto-
06-04-2010, 01:09 PM
tsk...so you have modes...then this should make things simple...*I sonido at you and a cero starts trying to stream out of my mouth and I inhale through my nostrils and breath out violently and a fire like cero comes out of my mouth and pours out everywhere* cero breath *to maximize range and leathalty, I focus reiatsu into my scythes blade and swing it upward, releasing the reiatsu and my reiatsu melds with the cero breath and it doubles it's wide-spread range and multiplys it's power 1.5x*
*as this fire cero comes, i inhale deeply, while putting my left sword to my right, causing them to join, and turning it into a long sword. i open my eyes, and smile as i detect a weak spot.* HERE! *i slash my blade, lanching a wave of energy at this fire cero, and also creating more weakspots* HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE! *i continue this as each time i hit, more spots appear. i eventually hit so much that there isn't anything there at all. reason? each cero wave i release from my sword not only cuts through almost anything, but creates more weakspots, and also drains energy from whatever it hits. i then pull at the sword, making me have one sword in my left, and one in my right again*

sasukeslover
06-04-2010, 02:32 PM
go -naruto-

-Naruto-
06-04-2010, 02:35 PM
lol, thanks

sasukeslover
06-04-2010, 02:38 PM
no problem *smiles*

assassin
06-04-2010, 03:42 PM
*I sonido behind you while your dealing with the cero breath and my blade is against the front of your neck...The cero breath was a distraction...Since my reiatsu can't be sensed I am able to sonido around the cero breath unnoticed. I pull my scythe back forcefully and it cuts off your head*

-Naruto-
06-04-2010, 04:35 PM
*I sonido behind you while your dealing with the cero breath and my blade is against the front of your neck...The cero breath was a distraction...Since my reiatsu can't be sensed I am able to sonido around the cero breath unnoticed. I pull my scythe back forcefully and it cuts off your head*
not that dumb

*although your reitsu can't be sensed, it doesn't mean i cant see you. as you sonido, keep my eye on you, and when you appear behind me, i've already jumped up, launching ceros at you* and THERE too * i spin, releasing a wave of sp that is the 2ND thinnest there is, creating a circle of sp that launches outwards, protecting me while i land.*

sasukeslover
06-05-2010, 07:24 AM
*cheers more* dont die -naruto-

assassin
06-05-2010, 08:29 AM
not that dumb

*although your reitsu can't be sensed, it doesn't mean i cant see you. as you sonido, keep my eye on you, and when you appear behind me, i've already jumped up, launching ceros at you* and THERE too * i spin, releasing a wave of sp that is the 2ND thinnest there is, creating a circle of sp that launches outwards, protecting me while i land.*

*I wait for you to land then sonido straight at your sp wave and then I use my ghost sonido and I faze right through it unharmed and spin my scythe into your chest impaling your heart. and firing a cero at you point blank*
my ghost sonido works for only an instant and I can't use it for more then 2 or 3 steps but during those steps I'm able to faze through anything, it's the fastest sonido there is...3X faster than what it takes to create a clone

-Naruto-
06-05-2010, 09:12 AM
*I wait for you to land then sonido straight at your sp wave and then I use my ghost sonido and I faze right through it unharmed and spin my scythe into your chest impaling your heart. and firing a cero at you point blank*
my ghost sonido works for only an instant and I can't use it for more then 2 or 3 steps but during those steps I'm able to faze through anything, it's the fastest sonido there is...3X faster than what it takes to create a clone
*i connect my swords as you sonido through my sp wave, barely ,managing to block your scythe. as the cero is fired at me, i release another sp into the air, and it is the coldest. i stare at the cero, freezing it on the spot, then making it turn to a water, splashing on me. i stare at you scythe, and ice flies up it fast, attempting to make it to you*