PDA

View Full Version : Nero & Blind Uchiha Vs. Shikamaru Nara & Miles Edgeworth (Debate Contest Match 2)

Jinchiruuki
06-03-2010, 12:42 PM
SM Naruto vs Sasori

Conditions/Location: Where Chiyo/Sakura fought him, 150 meters apart, Sasori Real form in Akatsuki cloak and with Kazekage Puppet out.

Good luck to both teams!

Jinchiruuki
06-03-2010, 12:50 PM
Bumping so the debators will see...someone please sticky this as well.

Shikamaru Nara
06-03-2010, 01:32 PM
Thanks for squeezing some time to make this one.

Sasori should be able to win. With relative difficulty.

Assuming he is able to get a nice distance, he can use Thousand Hands Manipulation Military Art. The third Kazekage puppet extends his hand to launch poison gas, kunai, and several other hands from the arm. That should kill some time until Naruto runs out of Sage Chakra, but if we're not going to say that, I'm going to lean towards thinking that Sage Mode has no defenses against poison. Of course, EVEN if those two facts aren't enough, I have more.

Let's say that Naruto survives that, and he ends up losing some time. Sasori then has prep time for Iron Sand. This technique performed by the third Kazekage (Sasori's puppet), can control high powered sand coated with poison to attack, paralyze instantly, and kill the opponent. Can form into different things such as weapons, boulders, and more. Chances are, Iron Sand Drizzle, Iron Sand Gathering, and Iron Sand World Order, are all enough to take out SM Naruto. To prove it, here's a list of what they do.

Iron Sand Drizzle: A form of iron sand that spreads over an area attacking targets and clogging up other puppets making them unusable. - It would be EXTREMELY hard for Naruto to block or dodge all of the Sand bits.

Iron Sand Gathering: This is the form of iron sand that allows the gathering of it, to form any object to Sasori's advantage. - Basically, this is the preparation for Iron Sand that I mentioned earlier.

Iron Sand World Order: A ball of spikes gathers together and launches at high speed(arguably supersonic) being very hard to dodge and very effective. - Seeing that there is still debate about this being supersonic, we can assume it's around supersonic, which is fast enough to hit Naruto even in SM.

If that's still not enough, Sasori still has Red Secret Technique: Performance of a Hundred Puppets. This attack is when Sasori uses a scroll to summon 100 puppets that he can control effectively. All puppets are poisonous. Naruto would not be able to fend off 100 puppets unscathed, a few hits, and the poison kills Naruto.

That's all I got. (Sure hope it's enough. xD)

Jinchiruuki
06-04-2010, 08:59 AM
How much time does the other team have to post their debate Shikamaru?

The 1st Hokage
06-04-2010, 10:12 AM
It's just my opinion, but 2 days to counter is a good idea.

Shikamaru Nara
06-04-2010, 12:59 PM
48 hours max.

Shikamaru Nara
06-05-2010, 09:22 AM
It's been about 48 hours. /bump for the last time.

Blind Uchiha
06-05-2010, 11:09 AM
Thanks for squeezing some time to make this one.

Sasori should be able to win. With relative difficulty.

Assuming he is able to get a nice distance, he can use Thousand Hands Manipulation Military Art. The third Kazekage puppet extends his hand to launch poison gas, kunai, and several other hands from the arm. That should kill some time until Naruto runs out of Sage Chakra, but if we're not going to say that, I'm going to lean towards thinking that Sage Mode has no defenses against poison. Of course, EVEN if those two facts aren't enough, I have more.

Let's say that Naruto survives that, and he ends up losing some time. Sasori then has prep time for Iron Sand. This technique performed by the third Kazekage (Sasori's puppet), can control high powered sand coated with poison to attack, paralyze instantly, and kill the opponent. Can form into different things such as weapons, boulders, and more. Chances are, Iron Sand Drizzle, Iron Sand Gathering, and Iron Sand World Order, are all enough to take out SM Naruto. To prove it, here's a list of what they do.

Iron Sand Drizzle: A form of iron sand that spreads over an area attacking targets and clogging up other puppets making them unusable. - It would be EXTREMELY hard for Naruto to block or dodge all of the Sand bits.

Iron Sand Gathering: This is the form of iron sand that allows the gathering of it, to form any object to Sasori's advantage. - Basically, this is the preparation for Iron Sand that I mentioned earlier.

Iron Sand World Order: A ball of spikes gathers together and launches at high speed(arguably supersonic) being very hard to dodge and very effective. - Seeing that there is still debate about this being supersonic, we can assume it's around supersonic, which is fast enough to hit Naruto even in SM.

If that's still not enough, Sasori still has Red Secret Technique: Performance of a Hundred Puppets. This attack is when Sasori uses a scroll to summon 100 puppets that he can control effectively. All puppets are poisonous. Naruto would not be able to fend off 100 puppets unscathed, a few hits, and the poison kills Naruto.

That's all I got. (Sure hope it's enough. xD)

Naruto starts off with Wind Release: Rasenshuriken. This attack is a small mountain buster possessing HYPERSONIC speed; this makes any dodge attempt by Sasori nearly impossible. Additionally, any defenses put up should be blown to shreds.

If this doesn't kill him immediately, Naruto can summon Gamabunta in front of him to attack Sasori. Even if Sasori poisons Gamabunta, it takes a brief amount of time for the poison to take effect. Since Gamabunta is a gigantic frog, the poison will take even longer to circulate. During this brief amount of time, Gamabunta can swing mercilessly with his large sword until he lands a hit. The sword should damage Sasori's heart if he is hit due to it's massive size.

While Gamabunta has Sasori busy, Naruto can summon two clones to attack using Great Ball Rasengan. SM Naruto is easily on par in speed with the top tier speedsters of Naruto allowing him to easily blitz Sasori while he deals with Gamabunta. These two clones will run in with the Great Ball Rasengans held in front of them protecting them from Sasori's weapons attacks. With the two MASSIVE Rasengans approaching him at high speed, he will have little to no room to dodge. Gamabunta should still be able to attack Sasori during this time. While this is occurring, Naruto is prepping another Wind Style: Rasenshuriken. This should be Game Over for Sasori.

If Naruto runs low on Sage Chakra, he can summon clones already in Sage Mode to reenter Sage Mode.

Jinchiruuki
06-07-2010, 09:21 AM
This debate is closed due to time. I will have my judges get to this to see what they think. Thank you for your patience.

Akatsuki Tsunade
06-07-2010, 06:41 PM
very interested to see who wins both had real good points

Jinchiruuki
06-08-2010, 12:46 PM
Alright since I have no clue where the other judges are at except for Sasori and Lady Tsunade..we have reached a decision. I will use Lady's retorts to this debate to represent why we reached our conclusion:

Alright. Both posted some good thoughts as to who should win but, generally I think one side delivered more thought out details. And more facts to back up their opinions.

Lets Start with Shikamaru Nara.

Quote:

Hm. Here, I think Shikamarus certainly thought out a few possible outcomes. As well as that. He's shown some good knowledge one Sasoris techs. All positives. He's explained what Sasoris techs can do, and just how they can do this. Again, a postive. One thing I will say though, is that he hasn't used many examples of Sasoris Jutsu, and just how effective they are. Or the maximum potential they can have. This means for anyone who may be slightly rusty on Sasoris Jutsu, understanding just how powerful this particular Jutsu is may prove slightly difficult.

However, I think my main problem with this first half. Is that it's too one sided. Shikamaru has thought too much about what Sasori can do. And not a lot about Naruto. For instance, the great speed in which a SM Naruto has. He also has shown no examples of where any of SM Narutos Jutsu have been used, and the effects that they have had. Taking care with such things- he should realise that a SM Narutos FRS was able to clear an entire mountain range in no more than a second. Tearing up the earth as is it did so. Should he have taken a fact like this into consideration when he posted, I think he could've made a much more clear and detailed explanation as to who wins the match. H ecould've also seen other possible outcomes to the match.

Quote:

Again, Shikamaru has noted down and made it clear to other debaters who may be rusty on Sasori's moves, just exactly what the effects of all his techniques are, and how they are used. Making understanding his thoughts and ideas much easier. However, he is still somewhat one sided. He doesn't really consider the possibilities of Naruto avoiding or escaping damage. Or even the effects his Jutsu could have on Sasori, and what they could do. If this were me, I would try to give both sides strengths and weaknesses, trying to give reasoning as to the limit of their techniques. And when they should/can be used. etc.

Now, for Blind Uchiha.

Quote:
Naruto starts off with Wind Release: Rasenshuriken. This attack is a small mountain buster possessing HYPERSONIC speed; this makes any dodge attempt by Sasori nearly impossible. Additionally, any defenses put up should be blown to shreds

Blind Uchiha explains the effects of one particular Technique, explaining just what it can do. Giving its speed and such. Generally a good comback. However, just to make the post slightly more clear .I would include why none of Sasoris defences would work. Are they not strong enough? Are they too slow to activate? etc.

Quote:
If this doesn't kill him immediately, Naruto can summon Gamabunta in front of him to attack Sasori. Even if Sasori poisons Gamabunta, it takes a brief amount of time for the poison to take effect. Since Gamabunta is a gigantic frog, the poison will take even longer to circulate. During this brief amount of time, Gamabunta can swing mercilessly with his large sword until he lands a hit. The sword should damage Sasori's heart if he is hit due to it's massive size.

What I like more than anthing from this post is that Blind Uchiha has taken into consideration the strengths and outcomes of both sides techniques/Moves. Such as Sasori being able to poison Gamabunta. And Gamabunta being able to pierce Sasoris heart with his gigantic sword. He also states how the different sizes of the fighters can benefit and burden them. What I would've included though, is that Sasori is quite fast, and such a small moving target could prove a difficult target for such a large sword.

Quote:
While Gamabunta has Sasori busy, Naruto can summon two clones to attack using Great Ball Rasengan. SM Naruto is easily on par in speed with the top tier speedsters of Naruto allowing him to easily blitz Sasori while he deals with Gamabunta. These two clones will run in with the Great Ball Rasengans held in front of them protecting them from Sasori's weapons attacks. With the two MASSIVE Rasengans approaching him at high speed, he will have little to no room to dodge. Gamabunta should still be able to attack Sasori during this time. While this is occurring, Naruto is prepping another Wind Style: Rasenshuriken. This should be Game Over for Sasori.

If Naruto runs low on Sage Chakra, he can summon clones already in Sage Mode to reenter Sage Mode.

A lot of Jutsu and details are given here. I like how Blind has thought out the possibility that Gamabunta and Naruto could work together . While one distracts. The other prepares a more powerful attack. Good use of in depth thinking.He has also thought out several other ways in which Naruto could take Sasori out. He's shown a lot of thought in terms of Narutos moves, and just how they can be used in various ways. However, much like Shikamarus post. Its somewhat one sided :/

Blind doesn't really give Sasori being able to dodge any of Narutos attacks any consideration. He should give a feat in which proves Sasori is definitly unable to dodge Narutos moves should he think that avoiding damage is impossible. While I myself am very inclined to say that an SM Naruto should be able to take out Sasori quite easily, I do think more evidence and feats to explain why/why not Sasori can avoid damage is needed. Overall though, a good post. A bit one sided, but- some in depth thinking and details.

Decision

Hmm. Okay. I wouldn't exactly say one was overly better than the other , but I will say that Blind Uchiha gave slughtly more evidence to back up opinions. And wasn't quite so one sided as Shikamaru was :o Shikamaru had thought out of a lot more possible outcomes to different scenrios however. Such as Naruto possibly avoiding poisons using Sage Mode . But a decision must be made.

And it comes to my immediate attention that Shikamaru has not considered the speed and strength of most of Narutos techiques. Mainly just Sasoris. A bit too one sided. While Blund Uchiha was a bit one sided too- I still think his opinions were generally more thought out. So for that reason..

Blind Uchiha wins.

e710
06-08-2010, 12:52 PM
HOLY Sh;)t Miles's team lost, good job Blind Uchia.

The 1st Hokage
06-08-2010, 01:23 PM
Amazing debate BU. To be honest, I was doubting your ability, but you won and i commend you for that.

Blind Uchiha
06-08-2010, 03:26 PM
Thanks for judging, Lady Tsunade. I have to agree about your judgment. I thought Shikamaru could have had it as easily as I did. Good try, Shikamaru.

Shikamaru Nara
06-09-2010, 12:52 PM
Nice job, I completely forgot about the other half! I hope Miles can forgive me.