PDA

View Full Version : free verses anyone

puppetmaster zack
06-02-2010, 05:18 PM
alright i am looking for a challenge this can ethier be ur first or ur like 30ith but i dont care me just want a fight

sarutobi17
06-02-2010, 05:47 PM
i've updated my technique so i'll take the challenge.

puppetmaster zack
06-02-2010, 05:52 PM
i've updated my technique so i'll take the challenge.
kk let's just do it in the thread we never finished

toad
06-02-2010, 05:52 PM
a betta battle or free style?

puppetmaster zack
06-02-2010, 05:53 PM
free style i cant do beta

toad
06-02-2010, 05:54 PM
ya same here lol, ok so describe battlefeild and we will fight

puppetmaster zack
06-02-2010, 05:58 PM
ya same here lol, ok so describe battlefeild and we will fight
ok well it is a giant field with one tree u go first

toad
06-02-2010, 05:59 PM
i walk up to the tree and the wind blows, i look out of the corner to see a big blast coming, i jump above it and throw a kunia in the direction were the blast started

puppetmaster zack
06-02-2010, 06:04 PM
the kunai just disseapears and a bloody puppet walk's up holding a giant shield made of blood and a rinnegea eye sword the puppet runs at u and swings the sword and the from behind a tall man wearing clothes like shippuden sasuke kick at ur head and spit's a bunch of blood out of his mouth at u

toad
06-02-2010, 06:06 PM
*pook* the shadow clone dissapears and 2 mroe of me run up, each weilding rasenghan, one hits behind, the other in front since they are both spinning different directions, you are torn up

puppetmaster zack
06-02-2010, 06:11 PM
*pook* the shadow clone dissapears and 2 mroe of me run up, each weilding rasenghan, one hits behind, the other in front since they are both spinning different directions, you are torn up
i turn to pure blood then the real me appear's with three eye's completley black and i grab bothof u and and blood wrap's around both of them and throw them to the side

toad
06-02-2010, 06:17 PM
i turn to pure blood then the real me appear's with three eye's completley black and i grab bothof u and and blood wrap's around both of them and throw them to the side
*poof* 2 more shadow clones dissapear, then you see the sky turning dark, and lightning apear, then you see the real me walk up, and i pull up my head band (just as kakashi) the sharinghan shows up, you see a lgihtning element show up in my hand, and withing a split second i yell *lighing blade* before i finshed the swentence you are hit, right in all your eyes with it

puppetmaster zack
06-06-2010, 08:47 PM
*poof* 2 more shadow clones dissapear, then you see the sky turning dark, and lightning apear, then you see the real me walk up, and i pull up my head band (just as kakashi) the sharinghan shows up, you see a lgihtning element show up in my hand, and withing a split second i yell *lighing blade* before i finshed the swentence you are hit, right in all your eyes with it
my body tuns to hard blood and ur hand isstuck as a giant avatar hand 15feet tall hit's u