PDA

View Full Version : TDZ vs Vat Hayato(Battle With Epic Conditions)

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-01-2010, 01:56 PM
A large grassy field covering dozens upon dozens of acres. Many items cover the terrain, including large trees, boulders, and nearby lakes. There are also human-made items, such as a large bridge at the center, and village cottages that had been long abandoned. Monsters roam the field, including goblins, monstrous birds and small wyverns(dragons), rhinos with a strong armor, and explosive ants. Also, the field is a site of a historic war, so weapons are scattered everywhere throughout the field. You can use the weapons, as well as any items found within the houses. You can also be creative and use the monsters themselves, such as using the ants as grenades, or the rhinos' armor as your own shield.

List of Items found in the Field

Bow and arrow(only fifteen arrows stored in per bow)
Rusted longsword
Hand grenades
Underwater bombs(allow for bombs to be used underwater)
Mine bombs(can be set under the grass or ground; duration is three turns, so will be deactivated after those turns)
Daggers(can be used as a melee weapon or thrown)
Chakrams(Can be thrown like boomerangs)
Lifting Staff[!!! Only 4 can be found in the Field !!!] (Can be used to lift heavy items such as boulders, houses, and bridges and be thrown at your opponent. You can also lift yourself and use it for flight, although you can only fly for three turns before the staff wores itself out. Also, the staff has only two durations for lifting up heavy objects)
Lance
Spear
Bo Staff
Grappling Hook
Clawshot
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090512215604/zelda/images/thumb/7/77/Clawshot_%28Twilight_Princess%29.png/150px-Clawshot_%28Twilight_Princess%29.png (http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/File:Clawshot_%28Twilight_Princess%29.png)

List of Items found in the Cottages

Homemade Potion(heals minor wounds)
Relishing Reviver(heals one major wound)
Whip(deals lashing, stunning blows; is 25 ft. in length)
Poison(cause dangerous effects to the body and can sicken them)
Poison Curer(cures any poisonous effects
Nets(can be used to trap opponents for a small amount of time)\
Flashlight(no batteries required)
Light Lantern(no oil required)

-------

Day of Time: High Noon
Starting Distance: Opposite Ends of the Bridge(30 Meter Distance)

Rules

After a set of ten turns, it will become nighttime. At nighttime, many more monsters will show up, increasing the danger. Also, due to no light, it will be tremendously difficult to see in the night, unless you have a flashlight or lantern. Also, at nighttime, any mine bombs set during the day that still hasn't been deactivated yet will automatically cease to work. As such, no mine bombs can be set at night.
The loser is decided by whoever is killed first or admits defeat
After the fifteenth turn, morning will raise. During mornings, there will be plenty of rain. The raining period will last for about three turns. During that period, there will be decreased monsters. Also, any regular bombs will not work. Any flames will also be doused out automatically.

---------

TDZ goes first.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-01-2010, 02:09 PM
Edited the part on the Staff, BTW.

The Demon Zabuza
06-01-2010, 02:32 PM
Vat, this isn't technically cheating. It's almost cheating, but in an inventive way. `:P And let's try to build up a story here, shall we?

I've lived here for all my life now. I was abandoned aged five, when my family fled the coming war. I only survived on a whim of God: After a vicious knock to my head, both armies assumed me dead, and the creatures that came to scavenge after the fight were scared of the talisman outside my house. Only one person from the entire village survived. Me. Thousands of lives rest upon my shoulders. I've sworn to kill every single man that invaded, on both sides. To that end, I've spent the past twenty years gathering every usable item from the houses. Long ago, a kind man came and gave me a cloak, along with a chest full of imprint able coins to continue my quest. I will never forget him: Vatanui Pride, the greatest man I know.

Wondering the marches one noonday morn, when the creatures are at their fewest, I am still searching for more items, more help. My cottage is twenty feet behind me, and stuffed full of everything. Looking up at the sky, I whistle, a high, piercing sound. It might be a while, but soon I'll have company.

I see a man off, to the left. He appears to be fighting a troop of ants, and fighting well. Narrowing my eyes, I see the glint of a roaring lion; the sigil of the Narku clan, one of the factions that destroyed my village. This man was my enemy. Returning to my house, I unsling the bow, and fire off an arrow, aiming at the ant behind his back. He shouldn't see it coming, and the explosion is easily enough to cause major burns and wounds. Strapping my cloak to my back complete with coin holder, stringing the bow across my shoulder with the poison arrows, I trudge out holding a staff and stand ready, in front of my door. In my back pocket, three hand grenades, relics of the war.

ALL MINE! MWHAHAHAHA

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-01-2010, 02:55 PM
Vat, this isn't technically cheating. It's almost cheating, but in an inventive way. `:P And let's try to build up a story here, shall we?

I've lived here for all my life now. I was abandoned aged five, when my family fled the coming war. I only survived on a whim of God: After a vicious knock to my head, both armies assumed me dead, and the creatures that came to scavenge after the fight were scared of the talisman outside my house. Only one person from the entire village survived. Me. Thousands of lives rest upon my shoulders. I've sworn to kill every single man that invaded, on both sides. To that end, I've spent the past twenty years gathering every usable item from the houses. Long ago, a kind man came and gave me a cloak, along with a chest full of imprint able coins to continue my quest. I will never forget him: Vatanui Pride, the greatest man I know.

Wondering the marches one noonday morn, when the creatures are at their fewest, I am still searching for more items, more help. My cottage is twenty feet behind me, and stuffed full of everything. Looking up at the sky, I whistle, a high, piercing sound. It might be a while, but soon I'll have company.

I see a man off, to the left. He appears to be fighting a troop of ants, and fighting well. Narrowing my eyes, I see the glint of a roaring lion; the sigil of the Narku clan, one of the factions that destroyed my village. This man was my enemy. Returning to my house, I unsling the bow, and fire off an arrow, aiming at the ant behind his back. He shouldn't see it coming, and the explosion is easily enough to cause major burns and wounds. Strapping my cloak to my back complete with coin holder, stringing the bow across my shoulder with the poison arrows, I trudge out holding a staff and stand ready, in front of my door. In my back pocket, three hand grenades, relics of the war.

ALL MINE! MWHAHAHAHA

Oh, you clever sly dog, you. `:P

----

I was a worthless survivor, the scum of the scum. Being one of the orphans of the war before the previous war, I was taken in and raised by a neighbor clan, the Taka. Raised with their war-like, vicious morals, I was reluctant to follow their ways, but I felt the need to owe them something, in return for them taking me in. I took up arms, as I served them willingly, killing and pillaging for years. Meanwhile, the Taka's enemies, the Narku, were on hostile terms with them. And thus, the war began. Immediately being sent to war, I fought for days and days, weeks and weeks, months and months, and years to come. I killed; I murdered; and I slaughtered. And all the meanwhile, thousands of others perished, to my grave shock. Slowly recognizing the errors of my choices, I fled the scene, betraying the Taka in the act. Taking the sides of the neutral, I assisted them in many acts, fending off both the Taka and Narku's forces while attempting to redeem for my previous actions. One day, I came across a small boy; he was young, and his village had been totally annihilated. Pitying him, I decided to give him what was a small token, but I knew that was all I had to give. For somehow, I could see that this boy would survive, live past the horrors of this war, and ultimately grow up to be a strong man with gleaming ambitions. Leaving him, I journeyed to many lands, leaving the war behind me. After a few years, the war was announced to have ended, as I then returned. However, from what it seemed, remnants of both the Taka and Narku remained, both seeking vengeance on me for my betrayal. Surviving ambush after ambush, I collected many items, keeping them along with me as a reminder of the powerful enemies I had fought: one of the items involved the cloak of the Narku Chief Leader himself. One day making my way through Hyrule Field, a large colony of Exploding Ants had attacked me. As I defend myself, I then remember of the young boy. And coincidentally, I notice him, across from me.

As I see him return to his home, a small cottage, I am shocked to see him return outside, now hoisting a bow on his shoulders, including many other items. He was my enemy now, I realized ultimately, shocked as I then see him raise the bow. Meanwhile, the ants were surrounding me, in a full circle. Realizing that I had to deal with them all in one full blow, I spin around with my blade, as I slash in a full circle, injuring all the ants around me, sending them flying off and killing most of them. As I did so, an arrow then lands right behind me. Glancing upwards while setting into a defensive stance. As I watch him, eying towards the poison bottle he has with him, I realize that I was in a disadvantage. Grabbing a handful of near-dead ants, I then throw them at my opponent, as they explode. The explosion damages neither of us, as I then move back. Meanwhile, it creates a large dustcloud, which I am using as a cover. Grabbing a hold of a pair of chakrams, relics of the war, latched in the grassy ground near me, I then decide to use them to my advantage. I throw the first chakram, aiming at it hitting my opponent's right waist. Due to it's boomerang-like abilities, it will curve in midair, which can throw my opponent off-guard. Meanwhile, placing the chakram into my cloak's back pocket, I then began to encircle my opponent. As I do so, I come across a set of daggers, three in total. Holding them with my other hand, I prepare to throw them at my opponent whenever my chance comes.

------ -------

Cheater. `:P

The Demon Zabuza
06-01-2010, 03:17 PM

----

I was a worthless survivor, the scum of the scum. Being one of the orphans of the war before the previous war, I was taken in and raised by a neighbor clan, the Taka. Raised with their war-like, vicious morals, I was reluctant to follow their ways, but I felt the need to owe them something, in return for them taking me in. I took up arms, as I served them willingly, killing and pillaging for years. Meanwhile, the Taka's enemies, the Narku, were on hostile terms with them. And thus, the war began. Immediately being sent to war, I fought for days and days, weeks and weeks, months and months, and years to come. I killed; I murdered; and I slaughtered. And all the meanwhile, thousands of others perished, to my grave shock. Slowly recognizing the errors of my choices, I fled the scene, betraying the Taka in the act. Taking the sides of the neutral, I assisted them in many acts, fending off both the Taka and Narku's forces while attempting to redeem for my previous actions. One day, I came across a small boy; he was young, and his village had been totally annihilated. Pitying him, I decided to give him what was a small token, but I knew that was all I had to give. For somehow, I could see that this boy would survive, live past the horrors of this war, and ultimately grow up to be a strong man with gleaming ambitions. Leaving him, I journeyed to many lands, leaving the war behind me. After a few years, the war was announced to have ended, as I then returned. However, from what it seemed, remnants of both the Taka and Narku remained, both seeking vengeance on me for my betrayal. Surviving ambush after ambush, I collected many items, keeping them along with me as a reminder of the powerful enemies I had fought: one of the items involved the cloak of the Narku Chief Leader himself. One day making my way through Hyrule Field, a large colony of Exploding Ants had attacked me. As I defend myself, I then remember of the young boy. And coincidentally, I notice him, across from me.

As I see him return to his home, a small cottage, I am shocked to see him return outside, now hoisting a bow on his shoulders, including many other items. He was my enemy now, I realized ultimately, shocked as I then see him raise the bow. Meanwhile, the ants were surrounding me, in a full circle. Realizing that I had to deal with them all in one full blow, I spin around with my blade, as I slash in a full circle, injuring all the ants around me, sending them flying off and killing most of them. As I did so, an arrow then lands right behind me. Glancing upwards while setting into a defensive stance. As I watch him, eying towards the poison bottle he has with him, I realize that I was in a disadvantage. Grabbing a handful of near-dead ants, I then throw them at my opponent, as they explode. The explosion damages neither of us, as I then move back. Meanwhile, it creates a large dustcloud, which I am using as a cover. Grabbing a hold of a pair of chakrams, relics of the war, latched in the grassy ground near me, I then decide to save it for later. I throw the first chakram, aiming at it hitting my opponent's right waist. Due to it's boomerang-like abilities, it will curve in midair, which can throw my opponent off-guard. Meanwhile, placing the chakram into my cloak's back pocket, I then began to encircle my opponent. As I do so, I come across a set of daggers, three in total. Holding them with my other hand, I prepare to throw them at my opponent whenever my chance comes.

------ -------

I fit it into the story. After all, we are RPing. `:P And just an FYI: The cloak and the coins are all my powers, not a small token. xD

Does night ever end?

Just after I fire the arrow, a flash of recognition shoots across that bastards face. Looks like he realized that finally, the day had come for him to atone for his sins. Today was the day he went to hell.

My opponent creates a dust cloud, attempting to hide. But that works both ways, he now can't see me. Expecting an attack, I move to the left, and see one of my chakrams fly out of the mist. I was wondering where I left them, I couldn't find them after training. My opponent has probably stumbled upon them both. Damn. However, since I moved, he can't have any way of knowing where I was, so it shoots harmlessly past me.

The dust settles, and once more that image of a rearing lion taunts me. His cloak is fluttering in the wind, a banner for my enemies. I swear I will tear it down. Moving closer, I am careful to avoid the mines that are placed around the house. I dug them in as soon as I found them, which means that they now look like normal patches of grass. Quickly stamping on the one by the door once to activate it, I back up. Looks like the tools are out of reach for a while now.

Charging towards my opponent, I point my staff, and jerk it upwards. A massive boulder, easily ten meters across, flies up in front of me. Leaping onto it, I direct myself, forwards, until I am hovering in front of my opponent. His face is oddly familiar, but I can't quite seem to place it.

"Die."

Shooting forwards, I drop the rock onto his head, while at the same time leaping off and going into a roll. Straightening up, I charge towards the enemy, attempting the length of my staff to beat him without his weapon getting close.

Far off in the distance, the howls of goblins echo, aroused by the bloodshed. They would feast tonight on one of us.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-01-2010, 04:06 PM
I fit it into the story. After all, we are RPing. `:P And just an FYI: The cloak and the coins are all my powers, not a small token. xD

Does night ever end?

Just after I fire the arrow, a flash of recognition shoots across that bastards face. Looks like he realized that finally, the day had come for him to atone for his sins. Today was the day he went to hell.

My opponent creates a dust cloud, attempting to hide. But that works both ways, he now can't see me. Expecting an attack, I move to the left, and see one of my chakrams fly out of the mist. I was wondering where I left them, I couldn't find them after training. My opponent has probably stumbled upon them both. Damn. However, since I moved, he can't have any way of knowing where I was, so it shoots harmlessly past me.

The dust settles, and once more that image of a rearing lion taunts me. His cloak is fluttering in the wind, a banner for my enemies. I swear I will tear it down. Moving closer, I am careful to avoid the mines that are placed around the house. I dug them in as soon as I found them, which means that they now look like normal patches of grass. Quickly stamping on the one by the door once to activate it, I back up. Looks like the tools are out of reach for a while now.

Charging towards my opponent, I point my staff, and jerk it upwards. A massive boulder, easily ten meters across, flies up in front of me. Leaping onto it, I direct myself, forwards, until I am hovering in front of my opponent. His face is oddly familiar, but I can't quite seem to place it.

"Die."

Shooting forwards, I drop the rock onto his head, while at the same time leaping off and going into a roll. Straightening up, I charge towards the enemy, attempting the length of my staff to beat him without his weapon getting close.

Far off in the distance, the howls of goblins echo, aroused by the bloodshed. They would feast tonight on one of us.

Naw, I meant the items. `:P

-------------------

As my first chakram misses my opponent, it flies back to me like a boomerang, as I catch it between my teeth. Sheathing my longsword back into it's scabbard, which is tied across my waist, I then put my first chakram back, into my back pocket, along with it's twin. I then glance at my opponent, to see him charging at me, with a staff with ancient markings at it. Recognizing it to be more than a mere normal staff, my suspicions are confirmed as I see him jerk it upwards, and in reaction, a large boulder near him is levitated. I see him jump on it, as the boulder then flies at me. Realizing the dangers, I than take out an exotic weapon, the Double Clawshot (http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Double_Clawshots), an item that I had acquired in an expedition of a faraway land in the sky. I put the Clawshots on both my hand, as I then fire the one on my right hand. It fires, as the claw lands itself on a tree about twenty five meters away, opposite of the cottage. Latching itself int the tree's bark, I am then pulled towards the tree as the boulder strikes the ground where I just was. I land on the grass near the tree, as the Clawshot unlatches itself. Now more than thirty meters away from the cottage, I than spot a group of goblins, less than twenty meters away from me.

Sitting around in a campfire and tents, I watch as they stand up, just about noticing me. As some draws bows, preparing to draw arrows with the heads on flames, others board horses and boars, as they charge towards me. Before any of them could attack, I spot a old bow and arrow nearby, sitting against the tree. Grabbing it, I then quickly sidestep, dodging a flaming arrow, as I then unleash an arrow, as it strikes an archer goblin in the head. I then hoist the bow on my shoulder as I then shoot the Clawshot on my left hand, aiming towards the tent. The claw flies, as it latches itself into the tent, and I am sent flying towards it. Catching myself in the ground nearby the tent, I then kick a nearby goblin as the claw unlatches itself. Meanwhile, as a goblin riding a horse prepares to mount off, I leap, unleashing the Clawshot on him as the claws rip his flesh away while pushing him off his horse. I then quickly mount the horse, steadying it as I then set for it to charge forward at the other archer goblin. It charges, reacting with me, it's new master, as it then knocks the archer goblin off it's feet, crushing it under it's heels and kicking the monster. Tired, I than momentarily mount off the horse calmly. With the other goblins having fleed, towards my opponent's direction, I am able to explore their territory temporary. However, they had left a boar, unmounted, here. Ignoring the boar, I then move into their tent, discovering a set of arrows inside, along with a set of Homemade Potions and several bombs, about eight. Mounting the arrows inside my quiver, I then make my way into the second tent, where I find a lantern as well as a flashlight. Placing the bombs, Potions, and flashlight into my pack, I then hold the lantern. I then make my way outside the tent, as I notice that the fleeing goblins had noticed my opponent, and are now interested in him. Meanwhile, I then take out two arrows. Setting them aside, I then take off one of the Clawshots. Putting my free left hand on one of the tents, I then transmute it, turning it into a cloth, a cloak that is exactly the same as mine's. Setting the cloth on the boar, I then grab the two arrows. Lighting the head of the two arrows with the campfire, I then place the arrows under the cloak. Making the cloak have a human-like appearance, as if someone was under the cloak, I place on the hood of the cloak, as I then rip two slits out of the cloak, where I put the two flaming arrows in. And with so, I have an authentic clone of myself, one that is wearing the same cloak as I am. With the hood covering most of the face portion, the head of the two arrows, set aflame, will look like eyes from afar. This disguise is very authentic; most will only realize that it is a fake only when they are close to it. I then kick the boar, angering it as it then charges, breaking into a mad dash. It will charge like this for half a minute. In no time, it will make it near you. If the boar makes it into physical contact with your house like this, it will quickly demolish it. If it hits you, well, you get the gist of it. Using the boar as a distraction as well as the pack of goblins, I then board the horse and move abound, once again encircling my opponent, as I plan to move to the south of his house and then charge from there.

Kazumi Saitama
06-01-2010, 06:38 PM
~She sits atop a large boulder located on this field as she watched this battle. Curling her hands around her mouth, she cheered loudly.~

Woooo! Go Vat! ♥

Woooo! Go TDZ! ♥

The Demon Zabuza
06-03-2010, 01:35 PM

-------------------

As my first chakram misses my opponent, it flies back to me like a boomerang, as I catch it between my teeth. Sheathing my longsword back into it's scabbard, which is tied across my waist, I then put my first chakram back, into my back pocket, along with it's twin. I then glance at my opponent, to see him charging at me, with a staff with ancient markings at it. Recognizing it to be more than a mere normal staff, my suspicions are confirmed as I see him jerk it upwards, and in reaction, a large boulder near him is levitated. I see him jump on it, as the boulder then flies at me. Realizing the dangers, I than take out an exotic weapon, the Double Clawshot (http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Double_Clawshots), an item that I had acquired in an expedition of a faraway land in the sky. I put the Clawshots on both my hand, as I then fire the one on my right hand. It fires, as the claw lands itself on a tree about twenty five meters away, opposite of the cottage. Latching itself int the tree's bark, I am then pulled towards the tree as the boulder strikes the ground where I just was. I land on the grass near the tree, as the Clawshot unlatches itself. Now more than thirty meters away from the cottage, I than spot a group of goblins, less than twenty meters away from me.

Sitting around in a campfire and tents, I watch as they stand up, just about noticing me. As some draws bows, preparing to draw arrows with the heads on flames, others board horses and boars, as they charge towards me. Before any of them could attack, I spot a old bow and arrow nearby, sitting against the tree. Grabbing it, I then quickly sidestep, dodging a flaming arrow, as I then unleash an arrow, as it strikes an archer goblin in the head. I then hoist the bow on my shoulder as I then shoot the Clawshot on my left hand, aiming towards the tent. The claw flies, as it latches itself into the tent, and I am sent flying towards it. Catching myself in the ground nearby the tent, I then kick a nearby goblin as the claw unlatches itself. Meanwhile, as a goblin riding a horse prepares to mount off, I leap, unleashing the Clawshot on him as the claws rip his flesh away while pushing him off his horse. I then quickly mount the horse, steadying it as I then set for it to charge forward at the other archer goblin. It charges, reacting with me, it's new master, as it then knocks the archer goblin off it's feet, crushing it under it's heels and kicking the monster. Tired, I than momentarily mount off the horse calmly. With the other goblins having fleed, towards my opponent's direction, I am able to explore their territory temporary. However, they had left a boar, unmounted, here. Ignoring the boar, I then move into their tent, discovering a set of arrows inside, along with a set of Homemade Potions and several bombs, about eight. Mounting the arrows inside my quiver, I then make my way into the second tent, where I find a lantern as well as a flashlight. Placing the bombs, Potions, and flashlight into my pack, I then hold the lantern. I then make my way outside the tent, as I notice that the fleeing goblins had noticed my opponent, and are now interested in him. Meanwhile, I then take out two arrows. Setting them aside, I then take off one of the Clawshots. Putting my free left hand on one of the tents, I then transmute it, turning it into a cloth, a cloak that is exactly the same as mine's. Setting the cloth on the boar, I then grab the two arrows. Lighting the head of the two arrows with the campfire, I then place the arrows under the cloak. Making the cloak have a human-like appearance, as if someone was under the cloak, I place on the hood of the cloak, as I then rip two slits out of the cloak, where I put the two flaming arrows in. And with so, I have an authentic clone of myself, one that is wearing the same cloak as I am. With the hood covering most of the face portion, the head of the two arrows, set aflame, will look like eyes from afar. This disguise is very authentic; most will only realize that it is a fake only when they are close to it. I then kick the boar, angering it as it then charges, breaking into a mad dash. It will charge like this for half a minute. In no time, it will make it near you. If the boar makes it into physical contact with your house like this, it will quickly demolish it. If it hits you, well, you get the gist of it. Using the boar as a distraction as well as the pack of goblins, I then board the horse and move abound, once again encircling my opponent, as I plan to move to the south of his house and then charge from there.My opponent is sly. He sends a horde of goblins running towards me, but they are scared, fleeing, and I know the animals of this place better than anyone. Hell, I've befriended a few of them. Throwing my head back, I unleash a cry that I know well; That of a wyvern, a high, keening sound. As it is echoed far off, I smile knowingly. Not long now. The goblins evidently know it as well - lead mainly by their sense of hearing during the dark nights when they hunt, they flee from the terrifying sound without bothering to check where or what it comes from. Just one continues, a small male holding a short sword. Unlatching my bow from my shoulder, I fire a poison arrow into his forehead, stopping him dead. He'll live for a few more hours, spasming as a result of the poison.

It only took me a few seconds to scare the goblins off. Looking up, I see my opponent wondering around the tents, collecting items as he goes. That guy must have impared movement by now, he's carrying two clawshots, a longsword, two chakrams, a bow, a quiver of arrows, a flashlight, a lamp, a set of homemade potions, and eight bombs all in various pockets. It's a wonder he can move without cutting himself.

He seems to be mucking around with a boar, doing something on it's back. As he stands back I spy a remarkably human figure perched on it's back. Anyone would be fooled by it. That is, unless they had just seen him make it. He kicks the boar off in my direction. With my bow already out, it is no trouble to simply shoot it through the eye before it can move five paces, killing it. Meanwhile, he himself is mounting horse with grace. Must have been part of the cavalry that slaughtered innocent civilians twenty years ago. The cavalry that caused so much unnecessary bloodshed. Drawing another two of my precious arrows, I fire them off in quick secession, attempting to kill the horse before it can move.

Breaking into a swift run, I reach near to my opponent in almost no time. This guy seemed like serious business. I may have to use... them. Drawing a coin from the holder, I toss it towards him. Releasing the enchantment, a great gout of fire heads towards him, threatening to consume him, the camp and that hateful cloak.

Retreating back to stand near my cottage, I scan the skies, staff at the ready, another coin in my left hand.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
06-03-2010, 01:41 PM
This is epically epic.

/rides in on mighty steed

http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/oot-link-ganondorf-wp.jpg

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-04-2010, 10:01 AM
This is epically epic.

/rides in on mighty steed

http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/oot-link-ganondorf-wp.jpg
I call the Fairy! `:P

My opponent is sly. He sends a horde of goblins running towards me, but they are scared, fleeing, and I know the animals of this place better than anyone. Hell, I've befriended a few of them. Throwing my head back, I unleash a cry that I know well; That of a wyvern, a high, keening sound. As it is echoed far off, I smile knowingly. Not long now. The goblins evidently know it as well - lead mainly by their sense of hearing during the dark nights when they hunt, they flee from the terrifying sound without bothering to check where or what it comes from. Just one continues, a small male holding a short sword. Unlatching my bow from my shoulder, I fire a poison arrow into his forehead, stopping him dead. He'll live for a few more hours, spasming as a result of the poison.

It only took me a few seconds to scare the goblins off. Looking up, I see my opponent wondering around the tents, collecting items as he goes. That guy must have impared movement by now, he's carrying two clawshots, a longsword, two chakrams, a bow, a quiver of arrows, a flashlight, a lamp, a set of homemade potions, and eight bombs all in various pockets. It's a wonder he can move without cutting himself.

He seems to be mucking around with a boar, doing something on it's back. As he stands back I spy a remarkably human figure perched on it's back. Anyone would be fooled by it. That is, unless they had just seen him make it. He kicks the boar off in my direction. With my bow already out, it is no trouble to simply shoot it through the eye before it can move five paces, killing it. Meanwhile, he himself is mounting horse with grace. Must have been part of the cavalry that slaughtered innocent civilians twenty years ago. The cavalry that caused so much unnecessary bloodshed. Drawing another two of my precious arrows, I fire them off in quick secession, attempting to kill the horse before it can move.

Breaking into a swift run, I reach near to my opponent in almost no time. This guy seemed like serious business. I may have to use... them. Drawing a coin from the holder, I toss it towards him. Releasing the enchantment, a great gout of fire heads towards him, threatening to consume him, the camp and that hateful cloak.

Retreating back to stand near my cottage, I scan the skies, staff at the ready, another coin in my left hand.

Seeing my opponent easily deal with the cowardly group of goblins, I shrug my shoulders.

"Fodder will always be fodder, I guess." I say.

Seeing him easily phase through my trick and then kill the boar as well, I grit my teeth. Clearly, I had underestimated him. As I watch him draw his arrows, he fires two on them rapidly. The young man than automatically afterwards take out a coin. Normal-looking, it however has more to it than the eye could see. I watch him flip it down at the ground, as all of a sudden, a roar of burning flames burst out from the coins, as it heads towards my direction, along with the arrows a bit ahead of it.

Seeing the two attacks speeding towards me, I then crouch down on one knee, towards the ground. Emotionless, I than slam my two hands onto the grassy ground, my palms pressed against the dirt. At that point, I transmute the properties of the ground before me, using a power many call "Alchemy". Instantaneously, the earth before me bursts upwards, as it raises, while all the meanwhile twisting, as it formed into a whole new shape. In a quick moment, it had formed into a humongous fist, a fist so gigantic that it was about three times as tall as my opponents' cottage's ceiling. Tall as twenty-three meters, the fist is fifteen meters wide.

"Launch," I say, as the fist in reaction punches outwards, as it moves at extremely fast speeds. It smashes into your arrows, easily snapping them in half as it then comes into physical contact with your flames. Due to it's massive strength and speed, it eases through the fire, smothering it to oblivion as it than continues, now near you you and your own cottage. If the fist comes into contact with you or your own home, it should be obvious what would occur.

Meanwhile, immediately after the fist had launched, I had stood up. Packing all my items excluding my lantern, I than pull it near the campfire, as flames than attracts itself to it, lighting the lantern. Grabbing a hold of the lantern with my left hand, I than fire my Clawshot, as it strikes near a patch of grass about fifty feet away. I am then pulled towards that patch of grass. Catching myself, I than stand up, regaining footing while watching for signs of my opponent.

The Demon Zabuza
06-11-2010, 06:47 AM

Seeing my opponent easily deal with the cowardly group of goblins, I shrug my shoulders.

Seeing him easily phase through my trick and then kill the boar as well, I grit my teeth. Clearly, I had underestimated him. As I watch him draw his arrows, he fires two on them rapidly. The young man than automatically afterwards take out a coin. Normal-looking, it however has more to it than the eye could see. I watch him flip it down at the ground, as all of a sudden, a roar of burning flames burst out from the coins, as it heads towards my direction, along with the arrows a bit ahead of it.

Seeing the two attacks speeding towards me, I then crouch down on one knee, towards the ground. Emotionless, I than slam my two hands onto the grassy ground, my palms pressed against the dirt. At that point, I transmute the properties of the ground before me, using a power many call "Alchemy". Instantaneously, the earth before me bursts upwards, as it raises, while all the meanwhile twisting, as it formed into a whole new shape. In a quick moment, it had formed into a humongous fist, a fist so gigantic that it was about three times as tall as my opponents' cottage's ceiling. Tall as twenty-three meters, the fist is fifteen meters wide.

"Launch," I say, as the fist in reaction punches outwards, as it moves at extremely fast speeds. It smashes into your arrows, easily snapping them in half as it then comes into physical contact with your flames. Due to it's massive strength and speed, it eases through the fire, smothering it to oblivion as it than continues, now near you you and your own cottage. If the fist comes into contact with you or your own home, it should be obvious what would occur.

Meanwhile, immediately after the fist had launched, I had stood up. Packing all my items excluding my lantern, I than pull it near the campfire, as flames than attracts itself to it, lighting the lantern. Grabbing a hold of the lantern with my left hand, I than fire my Clawshot, as it strikes near a patch of grass about fifty feet away. I am then pulled towards that patch of grass. Catching myself, I than stand up, regaining footing while watching for signs of my opponent.If your going to make six story fists, I'm not keeping this to small attacks either.

My fire attack fails, and a massive fist smashes towards me. It's literally six stories high, and is very scary. It's powering forwards, ready to smash me. Pointing my staff, I sigh with regret, and lift up my house. Directing it towards the fist at top speed, they collide in the middle. My house smashes, but not before it stops the fist dead in it's tracks. Stored items fly everywhere, scattering themselves in wonderful patterns.

But I'm not paying attention to that. Leaping onto a nearby boulder, I use the last of my staff to lift it up and head towards my opponent, at the same time I flip a coin into the air. Five arrows fly into the air, and shoot down around me, equidistant from each other, forming a pentagon fifty meters across. Great walls of fire join the arrows, creating a wall of fire that slices through the chain of the clawshot, pulling my opponent up short, and confining us both inside. My house just inside of the ringed area, along with a scattering of trees. The goblin camp is just outside. The fire should keep out all unwanted animals, and will last until I cancel it, or my opponent somehow stops it. And stopping it will be very hard, since it's hot enough to melt metal in an instant.

Dropping the boulder down towards my opponent, I drop a coin down towards my opponent. As it falls, it transforms into a massive blast of wind, depressing the ground into a perfectly circular shape ten meters across, that is powerful enough to crush my opponents bones to dust. Landing the boulder in the center of this depression, I look around, searching for my opponent.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-11-2010, 03:47 PM
If your going to make six story fists, I'm not keeping this to small attacks either.

My fire attack fails, and a massive fist smashes towards me. It's literally six stories high, and is very scary. It's powering forwards, ready to smash me. Pointing my staff, I sigh with regret, and lift up my house. Directing it towards the fist at top speed, they collide in the middle. My house smashes, but not before it stops the fist dead in it's tracks. Stored items fly everywhere, scattering themselves in wonderful patterns.

But I'm not paying attention to that. Leaping onto a nearby boulder, I use the last of my staff to lift it up and head towards my opponent, at the same time I flip a coin into the air. Five arrows fly into the air, and shoot down around me, equidistant from each other, forming a pentagon fifty meters across. Great walls of fire join the arrows, creating a wall of fire that slices through the chain of the clawshot, pulling my opponent up short, and confining us both inside. My house just inside of the ringed area, along with a scattering of trees. The goblin camp is just outside. The fire should keep out all unwanted animals, and will last until I cancel it, or my opponent somehow stops it. And stopping it will be very hard, since it's hot enough to melt metal in an instant.

Dropping the boulder down towards my opponent, I drop a coin down towards my opponent. As it falls, it transforms into a massive blast of wind, depressing the ground into a perfectly circular shape ten meters across, that is powerful enough to crush my opponents bones to dust. Landing the boulder in the center of this depression, I look around, searching for my opponent.

Seeing my fist cause so much destruction, I then watch as my opponent avoids damage by using his Lifting Rod once again. As he lifts himself up to a boulder, setting five arrows near him, I meanwhile lands on the patch of grass I had Clawshotted to, now about sixty to sixty-five meters afar. Just afterward, a great wall of flames shoot up, surrounding my opponent as it obscures him from view.

Seeing that the walls of fire had risen, I sigh. Glancing at the patch of grass I had landed on, I then grab a piece of rock nearby. Etching through the dirt to form a transmutation circle with the sharp tip of the rock, I then store the rock inside my back pocket.

Meanwhile, a small dragon had gathered near me. In the skies about twenty feet upwards, it growls out a terrible roar, as it began to descends over me. Before it could attack me however, I fire my Clawshot at it. The claw landing on the dragon's armored back, it latches itself securely onto it, as the dragon etches out a cry of pain. The chain pulls me towards the dragon, as I land myself on it. I grab the dragon's horns, pulling it upwards forcibly, as it obeys while my Clawshot unlatches itself from the dragon's armor. And so, my dragon, with me on top of it, begins to ascend, as it pulls up to it's family, dozens of other dragons, which are circling the skies above the fire wall, observing my opponent while all the meanwhile.

As the dragon flies upwards, passing the highest tips of the flaming walls, joining its' fellow dragons, I am able to observe my opponent from this viewpoint. As the other dragons encircle him from the same altitude my own dragon is, they are in a circle position, each not far from the other. With us at an altitude of sixty meters from ground elevation, I began my counterattack.

Beginning by transmuting the dust in the air, I create a powerful fuse with it, as I then snap. In reaction, a roar of flames emerge from my fingertips, as the flames fire at my opponent, descending. Immediately after, I take my bow out. Loading three arrows onto my arrow, I than fire the arrows after my fire. Due to the flames, my arrow will be masked from view. The flames meanwhile are large, powered-up severely due to the newly-created dust from your walls of flame. Those flames are also very, very explosive.

Firing my Clawshot onto another dragon to the left of me, I do so, as the claw latches itself onto that dragon. I am pulled towards it, as I then land safely on it. The claw unlatches itself from the dragon's armor. As my flames, and the arrows fire themselves towards my opponent, I meanwhile take out another five arrows from my quiver. Placing bombs on two of those arrows, I then fire them at him. Due to the large winds at this altitude, those arrows will curve in midair, confusing my opponent.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-11-2010, 03:53 PM
Sorry, I didn't even realized that you countered.

The Demon Zabuza
06-12-2010, 04:49 AM
Seeing my fist cause so much destruction, I then watch as my opponent avoids damage by using his Lifting Rod once again. As he lifts himself up to a boulder, setting five arrows near him, I meanwhile lands on the patch of grass I had Clawshotted to, now about sixty to sixty-five meters afar. Just afterward, a great wall of flames shoot up, surrounding my opponent as it obscures him from view.

Seeing that the walls of fire had risen, I sigh. Glancing at the patch of grass I had landed on, I then grab a piece of rock nearby. Etching through the dirt to form a transmutation circle with the sharp tip of the rock, I then store the rock inside my back pocket.

Meanwhile, a small dragon had gathered near me. In the skies about twenty feet upwards, it growls out a terrible roar, as it began to descends over me. Before it could attack me however, I fire my Clawshot at it. The claw landing on the dragon's armored back, it latches itself securely onto it, as the dragon etches out a cry of pain. The chain pulls me towards the dragon, as I land myself on it. I grab the dragon's horns, pulling it upwards forcibly, as it obeys while my Clawshot unlatches itself from the dragon's armor. And so, my dragon, with me on top of it, begins to ascend, as it pulls up to it's family, dozens of other dragons, which are circling the skies above the fire wall, observing my opponent while all the meanwhile.

As the dragon flies upwards, passing the highest tips of the flaming walls, joining its' fellow dragons, I am able to observe my opponent from this viewpoint. As the other dragons encircle him from the same altitude my own dragon is, they are in a circle position, each not far from the other. With us at an altitude of sixty meters from ground elevation, I began my counterattack.

Beginning by transmuting the dust in the air, I create a powerful fuse with it, as I then snap. In reaction, a roar of flames emerge from my fingertips, as the flames fire at my opponent, descending. Immediately after, I take my bow out. Loading three arrows onto my arrow, I than fire the arrows after my fire. Due to the flames, my arrow will be masked from view. The flames meanwhile are large, powered-up severely due to the newly-created dust from your walls of flame. Those flames are also very, very explosive.

Firing my Clawshot onto another dragon to the left of me, I do so, as the claw latches itself onto that dragon. I am pulled towards it, as I then land safely on it. The claw unlatches itself from the dragon's armor. As my flames, and the arrows fire themselves towards my opponent, I meanwhile take out another five arrows from my quiver. Placing bombs on two of those arrows, I then fire them at him. Due to the large winds at this altitude, those arrows will curve in midair, confusing my opponent.

There is no way on earth that you packing up your items, lighting a lantern, firing a clawshot and then being pulled by said clawshot takes less time than me throwing a coin into the air. You should have been trapped in the ring of fire. Also, dust and flame? What? When did flame make dust? And the dust would have been consumed by my flames anyway, making my walls higher and more powerful. That point is invalid.

I expected better of you Vat.

My opponent leaps onto a Wyvern, using his clawshot to hang onto it. I feel like laughing. What a stupid fool, he obviously hasn't been paying attention.

He then make's a sound triggered fuse, which sends a great burst of fire flying out towards me. I draw a coin, and drop it. Suddenly, the earth explodes upwards like some dread monster, forming a great wall capable of blocking fire attacks. The earth joins at the top, creating a medieval spike, big enough to strike fear into even the hardiest of foes. The monolith surrounds me perfectly, aside from a small door, barely large enough to crawl through, which is flush with the structure. I don't even notice the eight arrows, two with bombs, knocking out the outside.

Opening the door and crawling out, I look up, closing the door behind me, so it is as if it were never there. Squinting, I wonder, believing it can't be true, but it is. The idiot has leapt onto the leader of the pack. The leader of the pack, which, incidentally, is my pet. (I've been dropping hints about this all battle). Yeah, you're dead.

Whistling, I send him into a complex series of dives, rolls and loops, all of which designed to confuse and dislodge. Since my opponent has no way of holding on while upside down except with his hands, and just staying on during all the acrobatics takes all of a newbies concentration, he's going to have trouble surviving, let alone launching an attack at me. Even if he does manage to concentrate enough to fire off a clawshot, the wyverns are swooping and diving with their leader, making them almost impossible to hit.

At a signal, the wyvern drops sharply, diving towards the ground inside my enclosure. Just before he hits the ground, he pulls out of the dive and spins, so my opponents head will strike the ground, hopefully knocking him out.

At the same time as he does this, I drop a coin, and ten jets of water rise from the ground, forming complex patterns over the floor, spray flying off and striking the ground. They are a sight to behold, especially since the jets are powerful enough to cut through solid rock. They all center around me, shooting close but never touching me, but if any of them touch my opponent, they will cut straight through him and come out the other side.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-12-2010, 11:10 AM
There is no way on earth that you packing up your items, lighting a lantern, firing a clawshot and then being pulled by said clawshot takes less time than me throwing a coin into the air. You should have been trapped in the ring of fire. Also, dust and flame? What? When did flame make dust? And the dust would have been consumed by my flames anyway, making my walls higher and more powerful. That point is invalid.

My opponent leaps onto a Wyvern, using his clawshot to hang onto it. I feel like laughing. What a stupid fool, he obviously hasn't been paying attention.

He then make's a sound triggered fuse, which sends a great burst of fire flying out towards me. I draw a coin, and drop it. Suddenly, the earth explodes upwards like some dread monster, forming a great wall capable of blocking fire attacks. The earth joins at the top, creating a medieval spike, big enough to strike fear into even the hardiest of foes. The monolith surrounds me perfectly, aside from a small door, barely large enough to crawl through, which is flush with the structure. I don't even notice the eight arrows, two with bombs, knocking out the outside.

Opening the door and crawling out, I look up, closing the door behind me, so it is as if it were never there. Squinting, I wonder, believing it can't be true, but it is. The idiot has leapt onto the leader of the pack. The leader of the pack, which, incidentally, is my pet. (I've been dropping hints about this all battle). Yeah, you're dead.

Whistling, I send him into a complex series of dives, rolls and loops, all of which designed to confuse and dislodge. Since my opponent has no way of holding on while upside down except with his hands, and just staying on during all the acrobatics takes all of a newbies concentration, he's going to have trouble surviving, let alone launching an attack at me. Even if he does manage to concentrate enough to fire off a clawshot, the wyverns are swooping and diving with their leader, making them almost impossible to hit.

At a signal, the wyvern drops sharply, diving towards the ground inside my enclosure. Just before he hits the ground, he pulls out of the dive and spins, so my opponents head will strike the ground, hopefully knocking him out.

At the same time as he does this, I drop a coin, and ten jets of water rise from the ground, forming complex patterns over the floor, spray flying off and striking the ground. They are a sight to behold, especially since the jets are powerful enough to cut through solid rock. They all center around me, shooting close but never touching me, but if any of them touch my opponent, they will cut straight through him and come out the other side.

If your going to make six story fists, I'm not keeping this to small attacks either.

You said that the goblin camp is just outside of the ringed area, where I've been since the last counter before the counter that you had just countered. That leads to the point that even if you have activated your Ring of Flames, then it would have meant that I still would have been outside even if I hadn't had the chance to use my Clawshot to move away to the patch of grass, which was about fifty feet away from the goblin camp.

Apparently, that's what Roy Mustang does. Also, your flames couldn't absorb the majority of the dust because it couldn't reach it. As I had said, I had made my dragon ascend past the highest tips of your walls. Also, due to the climate, there would be much more dust in the air, especially at high altitudes. The dust is used as a chemical substitute for fire, or a reagant of sorts, while transmuting it is the button for creating a chemical reaction. After that, the snapping point is for aiming.

=====

I'll counter later.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-13-2010, 06:02 PM
Bump.

The Demon Zabuza
06-14-2010, 09:49 AM
You said that the goblin camp is just outside of the ringed area, where I've been since the last counter before the counter that you had just countered. That leads to the point that even if you have activated your Ring of Flames, then it would have meant that I still would have been outside even if I hadn't had the chance to use my Clawshot to move away to the patch of grass, which was about fifty feet away from the goblin camp.

Apparently, that's what Roy Mustang does. Also, your flames couldn't absorb the majority of the dust because it couldn't reach it. As I had said, I had made my dragon ascend past the highest tips of your walls. Also, due to the climate, there would be much more dust in the air, especially at high altitudes. The dust is used as a chemical substitute for fire, or a reagant of sorts, while transmuting it is the button for creating a chemical reaction. After that, the snapping point is for aiming.

=====

I'll counter later.

I gave you some credit, you probably would have been able to start the pull. It's obvious in my turn I thought you had already started, since I say pulling you up short. Also, I'm afraid that I'm allowed to dictate the timing on this one. From the wording of my turn, I never said that I formed the walls immediately, only that I pulled you up short. Which means that, to make my turn true, (which it should be) I could just wait until you had started traveling before flipping the coin.

Roy mustang uses a glove that produces sparks. You have no such glove, or never said you did. Since you also didn't say that you used your energy, the only other way a finger snap could set off a fire explosion is a sound fuse.

Two possibilities here; either your are inside of my fire walls, which you just indicated that you weren't, or you are high enough for the angle to be so great that the fire wouldn't catch it. If you are that high, the wind would be playing all sorts of havoc with the dust, blowing it everywhere, thus invalidating your turn.

Transmuting is turning one substance into another, i.e. forming the dust. Not starting a chemical reaction. You need the fuse to do that.Bump.

I was assuming red meant that you would... counter?

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-14-2010, 03:38 PM
I gave you some credit, you probably would have been able to start the pull. It's obvious in my turn I thought you had already started, since I say pulling you up short. Also, I'm afraid that I'm allowed to dictate the timing on this one. From the wording of my turn, I never said that I formed the walls immediately, only that I pulled you up short. Which means that, to make my turn true, (which it should be) I could just wait until you had started traveling before flipping the coin.

Roy mustang uses a glove that produces sparks. You have no such glove, or never said you did. Since you also didn't say that you used your energy, the only other way a finger snap could set off a fire explosion is a sound fuse.

Two possibilities here; either your are inside of my fire walls, which you just indicated that you weren't, or you are high enough for the angle to be so great that the fire wouldn't catch it. If you are that high, the wind would be playing all sorts of havoc with the dust, blowing it everywhere, thus invalidating your turn.

Transmuting is turning one substance into another, i.e. forming the dust. Not starting a chemical reaction. You need the fuse to do that.

I was assuming red meant that you would... counter?

Ah, I see.

Guess I should, I'll do it whenever I have time.

You can choose either possibility since you won this debate.

The Demon Zabuza
06-14-2010, 03:41 PM
I'll go with you jumping onto the wyvern, your turn is still valid. I was planning to use it to see at night, but hey, this way is so much better, and I don't think you'll make a mistake like that again.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-14-2010, 04:15 PM
I'll counter tomorrow or tonight.

The Demon Zabuza
06-16-2010, 03:57 AM
I'll counter tomorrow or tonight.
Bump for promises.

Bacon
06-16-2010, 04:12 AM
I nearly peed myself when I saw this. ^^ I will read this in the morning. o.o

The Demon Zabuza
06-16-2010, 04:13 AM
It's quite long, with quite a bit of story. :p

Bacon
06-16-2010, 04:16 AM
I demands a free verse fight with you when you are finished with vat. xD

The Demon Zabuza
06-16-2010, 04:19 AM
I reckon it'll take about five more turns.

Memitim
06-16-2010, 04:24 AM
:shock: long.

Bacon
06-16-2010, 04:24 AM
Okie dokie partner, I look forward to our fight. Seriously, you are giving him five turns? I know I didn't read the fight,but I can assume Vat started slipping up when you mentioned him not addressing every small attack?

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-20-2010, 08:23 AM

Despite my opponent's assumption, I too had realized that these Wyverns were his pets, sent out to do his devious goals. However, they were my only ride inside, since it hasn't rained yet. Sighing, I watch my opponent began the call for his monstrosities.

As the Wyverns began attempting their commands, my opponent had once again underestimated me. Like I had explained earlier, in the earlier parts of our battle, I had years and years of experience in faraway lands, which includes venturing in a location known as the City in the Sky (http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/City_in_the_Sky), a city which is located high beyond the clouds.

Managing to keep a firm grip on the Wyvern due to a very similar experience, I
meanwhile attempt to aim towards a sustainable target on the ground. Latching ever more securely onto my opponent's pet by burying one of my claw's Clawshots into its skin, I meanwhile notice that we were approaching ground elevation level quickly.

As the Wyverns join their leader, we are nearing my opponent. With them covering their leader, they however are a little tad away from one another to avoid accidentally flying into themselves, which leaves a small gap open. Now with a height distance of about ten meters from ground level and a distance of about fifteen meters from my opponent, I fire off my Clawshot, aiming between the small gaps in the Wyverns' formations. I fire off my Clawshot, as it than flies, shooting past the Wyverns as it than buries itself into a tree
which is unfortunately near a large boulder.

Cursing, the automatic shoot occurs, as I am pulled towards the tree as my other Clawshot unlatches himself from the Wyvern leader. Due to my position, I am curved in midair, as I however successfully manage to fly through the small gap in the Wyverns, just before it could enter hazardous ground elevation. As I near the large boulder, I move into contact with a sharp part of it. It grazes me on the right shoulder, as driplets of blood shoot out. I land on the tree's bark, with a small injury.

As the Clawshot unlatches itself from the tree, I glance at my opponent. With a distance of probably ten meters, I see he had immediately fired off an attack in the form of pressurized water streams that shoot upward. However, they only near him, all centering him. They can't reach me.

As soon as the the third water stream rises, I quickly haste into action. Pressing my palms together, I then place my two hands on the grassy ground, as a wall of earth rises upward, it then begins to ascend, moving towards my opponent. This wall is as large as my opponent's similar wall, but this wall is much more durable, due to having some bedrock encased in it. Meanwhile, as the wall moves towards my opponent, I put my left hand on the wound on my right shoulder, as my fingertips touch the fresh blood. And then, with a genius's work of art, I draw a transmutation circle in an astonishing rate of time. The transmutation circle has a timer, and will activate in about ten seconds, which is the time the last jet of water will began to descend. At that point, the wall would be about four meters from my opponent. The transmutation circle's purpose is for the large wall of earth to be transmuted into dozens upon dozens of sharp stalagmites, similar to Major Armstrong's work.

Immediately after I had drawn the transmutation circle, I had move backwards, back into the large boulder. Using my blood, I draw another transmutation circle onto the center of the boulder. I then kneel downwards, as I then carve two other transmutation circles, each side by side. Due to my years of experience and practice fro drawing circles, I am able to draw them effortlessly in a small amount of time. Also, my opponent should not be able to see them due to the large wall blocking their view

I stand up. Unwrapping my bow and slinging it ahead of me, I prepare three arrows, ready to shoot. By now, the transmutation circle would have activated.

-----------------------

Five turns left?

If I got that much, then I might as well go out with a bang.

:shock: long.

Nah.

shinmarubountyhunter
06-20-2010, 08:28 AM
Vat, mind replying to our fight?

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-20-2010, 08:42 AM
Sure, but I can't find it.

shinmarubountyhunter
06-20-2010, 09:31 AM
Check your statistics then go to the threads you made and look for shinny verses vatty

The Demon Zabuza
06-21-2010, 02:42 PM
Despite my opponent's assumption, I too had realized that these Wyverns were his pets, sent out to do his devious goals. However, they were my only ride inside, since it hasn't rained yet. Sighing, I watch my opponent began the call for his monstrosities.

As the Wyverns began attempting their commands, my opponent had once again underestimated me. Like I had explained earlier, in the earlier parts of our battle, I had years and years of experience in faraway lands, which includes venturing in a location known as the City in the Sky (http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/City_in_the_Sky), a city which is located high beyond the clouds.

meanwhile attempt to aim towards a sustainable target on the ground. Latching ever more securely onto my opponent's pet by burying one of my claw's Clawshots into its skin, I meanwhile notice that we were approaching ground elevation level quickly.

As the Wyverns join their leader, we are nearing my opponent. With them covering their leader, they however are a little tad away from one another to avoid accidentally flying into themselves, which leaves a small gap open. Now with a height distance of about ten meters from ground level and a distance of about fifteen meters from my opponent, I fire off my Clawshot, aiming between the small gaps in the Wyverns' formations. I fire off my Clawshot, as it than flies, shooting past the Wyverns as it than buries itself into a tree

Cursing, the automatic shoot occurs, as I am pulled towards the tree as my other Clawshot unlatches himself from the Wyvern leader. Due to my position, I am curved in midair, as I however successfully manage to fly through the small gap in the Wyverns, just before it could enter hazardous ground elevation. As I near the large boulder, I move into contact with a sharp part of it. It grazes me on the right shoulder, as driplets of blood shoot out. I land on the tree's bark, with a small injury.

As the Clawshot unlatches itself from the tree, I glance at my opponent. With a distance of probably ten meters, I see he had immediately fired off an attack in the form of pressurized water streams that shoot upward. However, they only near him, all centering him. They can't reach me.

As soon as the the third water stream rises, I quickly haste into action. Pressing my palms together, I then place my two hands on the grassy ground, as a wall of earth rises upward, it then begins to ascend, moving towards my opponent. This wall is as large as my opponent's similar wall, but this wall is much more durable, due to having some bedrock encased in it. Meanwhile, as the wall moves towards my opponent, I put my left hand on the wound on my right shoulder, as my fingertips touch the fresh blood. And then, with a genius's work of art, I draw a transmutation circle in an astonishing rate of time. The transmutation circle has a timer, and will activate in about ten seconds, which is the time the last jet of water will began to descend. At that point, the wall would be about four meters from my opponent. The transmutation circle's purpose is for the large wall of earth to be transmuted into dozens upon dozens of sharp stalagmites, similar to Major Armstrong's work.

Immediately after I had drawn the transmutation circle, I had move backwards, back into the large boulder. Using my blood, I draw another transmutation circle onto the center of the boulder. I then kneel downwards, as I then carve two other transmutation circles, each side by side. Due to my years of experience and practice fro drawing circles, I am able to draw them effortlessly in a small amount of time. Also, my opponent should not be able to see them due to the large wall blocking their view

I stand up. Unwrapping my bow and slinging it ahead of me, I prepare three arrows, ready to shoot. By now, the transmutation circle would have activated.

-----------------------

Five turns left?

Nah.This attack was blockable. It's been building for two turns, if you had stopped it then, it would have failed.

Before my opponent has a chance to create his wave, I've already moved. I leap onto my pet Wyvern, and all the rest follow it. I drop a coin, which turns into a bolt of lightning, which strikes the earth spear I made earlier.

You realize you're standing in a massive pentagon. The fire walls formed the outside, the air blast imprinted it, the water sprays created the intricate details it, the earth spear centers it, and that lightning just activated it. You're standing inside a pentagon of epic proportions, composed of the five elements.

The fire walls still stand, so you'll find it impossible to escape. I have two wind coins ready to slice the chains of the clawshots, should you try to latch onto a Wyvern. You can use transmutation inside the circle, but I can control all the elements inside there, so you'll find it almost impossible to attack. The wave simply falls back into the ground.

The air around you bursts into a rictus of fire, wind, water, lightning. The earth rises up and flies around, hopefully smashing you and snapping bones. It rises up from the floor and hopefully encases your arms, crushing them to bits.

The fire will hopefully burn you to nothing, the wind can slash limbs off if it touches, the water is such high pressure it will hopefully blast straight through your body to the other side, the lightning will hopefully fry you on the spot and the earth will hopefully smash bones.

Any transmutation that you do using earth, air, fire, water or lightning will be stopped by me, watching above on a Wyvern.

Good luck, you'll need it.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-22-2010, 06:39 AM
What earth spear? Or did you mean the earth wall?

You said all the water streams were centering you until they ended. I had created my own stone wall once the third risen. If you had attempted to jump onto your Wyvern, you would have been blasted apart by your own attacks since you attempted such an action before the jet streams ended.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-22-2010, 04:11 PM
Bumpiti-Bump-Bump!

Kazumi Saitama
06-22-2010, 04:20 PM
._.

That is a long ass counter hun.

The Demon Zabuza
06-22-2010, 04:52 PM
What earth spear? Or did you mean the earth wall?

You said all the water streams were centering you until they ended. I had created my own stone wall once the third risen. If you had attempted to jump onto your Wyvern, you would have been blasted apart by your own attacks since you attempted such an action before the jet streams ended.
Earth wall joins at the top, therefore making it an earth spear.

I meant for the sprays to be close to the ground. 'Water sprays form complex patterns over the floor'. The 'over the floor' bit should at least indicate that they weren't shooting up into the air, and, when you factor in the fact that their entire purpose was to mark the ground, it makes sense that they're going to only be a few feet (if that) off the ground. Leaping upwards onto a Wyvern who flies above me will not mean that I touch any of the jets, I can simply jump higher than them.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-22-2010, 04:55 PM

I meant for the sprays to be close to the ground. 'Water sprays form complex patterns over the floor'. The 'over the floor' bit should at least indicate that they weren't shooting up into the air, and, when you factor in the fact that their entire purpose was to mark the ground, it makes sense that they're going to only be a few feet (if that) off the ground. Leaping upwards onto a Wyvern who flies above me will not mean that I touch any of the jets, I can simply jump higher than them.
I see.

/Strokes fake guru beard.

The Demon Zabuza
06-22-2010, 04:58 PM
/grows beard

/strokes it

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-22-2010, 05:23 PM
/grows beard

/strokes it

/beard falls off

/needs more glue

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-22-2010, 07:25 PM

Does that mean you can jump a meter or higher?

Also, damn hax attack, most destructive one I've seen that requires least amount of prep time.

The Demon Zabuza
06-22-2010, 07:27 PM
Does that mean you can jump a meter or higher?

Also, damn hax attack, most destructive one I've seen that requires least amount of prep time.
That claim really isn't that outrageous. Real people jump over 2 meter bars.

Well, it probably should be that the attacks are used one per turn, but I was bored. xD

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-22-2010, 07:35 PM
That claim really isn't that outrageous. Real people jump over 2 meter bars.

Well, it probably should be that the attacks are used one per turn, but I was bored. xD

You never really seemed like the athletic type to me. xD

Well, I have a three-pointer. Although I was going to go for a five-point scale and Human Transmutation your ass out. xD

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-24-2010, 03:11 PM
By the way, what do you consider earth? Just the ground basically, or objects standing on the ground such as trees and boulder?

The Demon Zabuza
06-25-2010, 08:37 AM
By the way, what do you consider earth? Just the ground basically, or objects standing on the ground such as trees and boulder?
Trees are made of wood, so no, but since boulders are made of rock, yes.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-25-2010, 08:42 AM
Eh, so that leaves me with four options.

The Demon Zabuza
06-29-2010, 10:29 AM
Bump.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-29-2010, 10:31 AM
Bumpiti Bump Bump!

The Demon Zabuza
06-29-2010, 10:32 AM
Bump bump!

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-29-2010, 10:34 AM
Bumpo!

Epic or epic fail?

The Demon Zabuza
08-06-2010, 04:54 PM
/declares my win

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-06-2010, 05:08 PM
*Reminds of the fact that just because someone didn't counter a battle, it doesn't make it the other person's win.

The Demon Zabuza
08-06-2010, 05:09 PM
*reminds of the fact that three months and three bumps is a long time for you to be working on a counter, and means you probably don't have one

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-06-2010, 05:10 PM
*Reminds of the fact that your counter doesn't really contradict my counter. Also, four-five bumps.

The Demon Zabuza
08-06-2010, 05:13 PM
Not in the slightest Vat. Your attacks were basically that you sent a wave of earth towards me. I canceled that. How did I not contradict you? However, if you want contradiction...

* Reminds of the fact that bedrock is only found 2 miles down, so the wave would have to be 2 miles high

* Reminds of the fact that the bleeding wound would destroy the transmutation circle that you were drawing by covering it in fresh blood

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-06-2010, 05:15 PM
BTW, I think my counter was like this in a short summary:

Used TC to grow the length of tree and use it as an escape pod, Clawshot Rhino's armor to take armor, transmuted it into a set of knives and kunais, threw them at you, Clawshot to a Twilight Bird and onto the ground, activated ground TC to dose the fire walls while sending a large jet of super-pressurized water at you, went back up into Twilight Bird and withdraw.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-06-2010, 05:18 PM
Not in the slightest Vat. Your attacks were basically that you sent a wave of earth towards me. I canceled that. How did I not contradict you? However, if you want contradiction...

* Reminds of the fact that bedrock is only found 2 miles down, so the wave would have to be 2 miles high

* Reminds of the fact that the bleeding wound would destroy the transmutation circle that you were drawing by covering it in fresh blood

I believe I was referring to the argument that you won due to loss of countering, not on the battle itself.

BTW:

*Transmuted both bedrock and underground earth into a wall; Alchemy is instantaneous by the way, so it didn't exactly take a lot of time.

*I drew it with not-so-fresh blood on my hand, when the wound was on my shoulder, I recall.

The Demon Zabuza
08-06-2010, 05:26 PM

ALL MINE! MWHAHAHAHA

----

As I see him return to his home, a small cottage, I am shocked to see him return outside, now hoisting a bow on his shoulders, including many other items. He was my enemy now, I realized ultimately, shocked as I then see him raise the bow. Meanwhile, the ants were surrounding me, in a full circle. Realizing that I had to deal with them all in one full blow, I spin around with my blade, as I slash in a full circle, injuring all the ants around me, sending them flying off and killing most of them. As I did so, an arrow then lands right behind me. Glancing upwards while setting into a defensive stance. As I watch him, eying towards the poison bottle he has with him, I realize that I was in a disadvantage. Grabbing a handful of near-dead ants, I then throw them at my opponent, as they explode. The explosion damages neither of us, as I then move back. Meanwhile, it creates a large dustcloud, which I am using as a cover. Grabbing a hold of a pair of chakrams, relics of the war, latched in the grassy ground near me, I then decide to use them to my advantage. I throw the first chakram, aiming at it hitting my opponent's right waist. Due to it's boomerang-like abilities, it will curve in midair, which can throw my opponent off-guard. Meanwhile, placing the chakram into my cloak's back pocket, I then began to encircle my opponent. As I do so, I come across a set of daggers, three in total. Holding them with my other hand, I prepare to throw them at my opponent whenever my chance comes.

------ -------

Does night ever end?

"Die."

-------------------

Sitting around in a campfire and tents, I watch as they stand up, just about noticing me. As some draws bows, preparing to draw arrows with the heads on flames, others board horses and boars, as they charge towards me. Before any of them could attack, I spot a old bow and arrow nearby, sitting against the tree. Grabbing it, I then quickly sidestep, dodging a flaming arrow, as I then unleash an arrow, as it strikes an archer goblin in the head. I then hoist the bow on my shoulder as I then shoot the Clawshot on my left hand, aiming towards the tent. The claw flies, as it latches itself into the tent, and I am sent flying towards it. Catching myself in the ground nearby the tent, I then kick a nearby goblin as the claw unlatches itself. Meanwhile, as a goblin riding a horse prepares to mount off, I leap, unleashing the Clawshot on him as the claws rip his flesh away while pushing him off his horse. I then quickly mount the horse, steadying it as I then set for it to charge forward at the other archer goblin. It charges, reacting with me, it's new master, as it then knocks the archer goblin off it's feet, crushing it under it's heels and kicking the monster. Tired, I than momentarily mount off the horse calmly. With the other goblins having fleed, towards my opponent's direction, I am able to explore their territory temporary. However, they had left a boar, unmounted, here. Ignoring the boar, I then move into their tent, discovering a set of arrows inside, along with a set of Homemade Potions and several bombs, about eight. Mounting the arrows inside my quiver, I then make my way into the second tent, where I find a lantern as well as a flashlight. Placing the bombs, Potions, and flashlight into my pack, I then hold the lantern. I then make my way outside the tent, as I notice that the fleeing goblins had noticed my opponent, and are now interested in him. Meanwhile, I then take out two arrows. Setting them aside, I then take off one of the Clawshots. Putting my free left hand on one of the tents, I then transmute it, turning it into a cloth, a cloak that is exactly the same as mine's. Setting the cloth on the boar, I then grab the two arrows. Lighting the head of the two arrows with the campfire, I then place the arrows under the cloak. Making the cloak have a human-like appearance, as if someone was under the cloak, I place on the hood of the cloak, as I then rip two slits out of the cloak, where I put the two flaming arrows in. And with so, I have an authentic clone of myself, one that is wearing the same cloak as I am. With the hood covering most of the face portion, the head of the two arrows, set aflame, will look like eyes from afar. This disguise is very authentic; most will only realize that it is a fake only when they are close to it. I then kick the boar, angering it as it then charges, breaking into a mad dash. It will charge like this for half a minute. In no time, it will make it near you. If the boar makes it into physical contact with your house like this, it will quickly demolish it. If it hits you, well, you get the gist of it. Using the boar as a distraction as well as the pack of goblins, I then board the horse and move abound, once again encircling my opponent, as I plan to move to the south of his house and then charge from there.

My opponent is sly. He sends a horde of goblins running towards me, but they are scared, fleeing, and I know the animals of this place better than anyone. Hell, I've befriended a few of them. Throwing my head back, I unleash a cry that I know well; That of a wyvern, a high, keening sound. As it is echoed far off, I smile knowingly. Not long now. The goblins evidently know it as well - lead mainly by their sense of hearing during the dark nights when they hunt, they flee from the terrifying sound without bothering to check where or what it comes from. Just one continues, a small male holding a short sword. Unlatching my bow from my shoulder, I fire a poison arrow into his forehead, stopping him dead. He'll live for a few more hours, spasming as a result of the poison.

Meanwhile, immediately after the fist had launched, I had stood up. Packing all my items excluding my lantern, I than pull it near the campfire, as flames than attracts itself to it, lighting the lantern. Grabbing a hold of the lantern with my left hand, I than fire my Clawshot, as it strikes near a patch of grass about fifty feet away. I am then pulled towards that patch of grass. Catching myself, I than stand up, regaining footing while watching for signs of my opponent.

-----------------------

Five turns left?

Nah.

This attack was blockable. It's been building for two turns, if you had stopped it then, it would have failed.

Before my opponent has a chance to create his wave, I've already moved. I leap onto my pet Wyvern, and all the rest follow it. I drop a coin, which turns into a bolt of lightning, which strikes the earth spear I made earlier.

You realize you're standing in a massive pentagon. The fire walls formed the outside, the air blast imprinted it, the water sprays created the intricate details it, the earth spear centers it, and that lightning just activated it. You're standing inside a pentagon of epic proportions, composed of the five elements.

The fire walls still stand, so you'll find it impossible to escape. I have two wind coins ready to slice the chains of the clawshots, should you try to latch onto a Wyvern. You can use transmutation inside the circle, but I can control all the elements inside there, so you'll find it almost impossible to attack. The wave simply falls back into the ground.

The air around you bursts into a rictus of fire, wind, water, lightning. The earth rises up and flies around, hopefully smashing you and snapping bones. It rises up from the floor and hopefully encases your arms, crushing them to bits.

The fire will hopefully burn you to nothing, the wind can slash limbs off if it touches, the water is such high pressure it will hopefully blast straight through your body to the other side, the lightning will hopefully fry you on the spot and the earth will hopefully smash bones.

Any transmutation that you do using earth, air, fire, water or lightning will be stopped by me, watching above on a Wyvern.

Good luck, you'll need it.

There is the battle in it's entirity. No where in there does it say that you pull of a Rhino's armour, or the Twilight bird, or the pressurized water and the fire wall.

Seriously, lrn 2 read.

The Demon Zabuza
08-07-2010, 06:51 AM
/declares my win again

Shino Hatake
08-07-2010, 06:54 AM
*Falcon BUMP!* Da hell dad.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-07-2010, 08:53 PM
There is the battle in it's entirity. No where in there does it say that you pull of a Rhino's armour, or the Twilight bird, or the pressurized water and the fire wall.

Seriously, lrn 2 read.
You said that I lost because I couldn't came up with a counter, so I simply and briefly showed you that I in fact did have one. Now, when at what point had I ever claimed of posting entire the counter itself for battling purposes? :p

So really, you need to follow your own advice before you start making others do it for you.

BTW, never countered my other claims.

Used TC to grow the length of tree and use it as an escape pod, Clawshot Rhino's armor to take armor, transmuted it into a set of knives and kunais, threw them at you, Clawshot to a Twilight Bird and onto the ground, activated ground TC to dose the fire walls while sending a large jet of super-pressurized water at you, went back up into Twilight Bird and withdraw.

HeavenShocking LunarFang7
08-07-2010, 09:08 PM
Did anyone win this fight?

The Demon Zabuza
08-09-2010, 08:26 PM
You said that I lost because I couldn't came up with a counter, so I simply and briefly showed you that I in fact did have one. Now, when at what point had I ever claimed of posting entire the counter itself for battling purposes? :p

So really, you need to follow your own advice before you start making others do it for you.

BTW, never countered my other claims.
Well type your counter up and I will stop claiming that I won.

Until you do type it up, this match is mine, because it is assumed that you can't counter my attack. End of story.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-10-2010, 08:48 AM
Well type your counter up and I will stop claiming that I won.

Until you do type it up, this match is mine, because it is assumed that you can't counter my attack. End of story.
There, happy? =P

Shino Hatake
08-10-2010, 08:53 AM
What's the matter dad. TDZ out smartened you?

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-10-2010, 08:59 AM
Nope, just ridiculously bored.

Shino Hatake
08-10-2010, 09:01 AM
Then end this damn thing. Gese where is stuff like that Act three crap?

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-10-2010, 09:11 AM
Which Act 3? You mean Enen Ea?

Shino Hatake
08-10-2010, 09:17 AM
Yeah that.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-10-2010, 09:19 AM
What about it?

Shino Hatake
08-10-2010, 09:20 AM
Can't you use that?

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-10-2010, 09:23 AM
Enen Ea? ....Of course, I created it.

Shino Hatake
08-10-2010, 09:24 AM
Link me to one of you other fights using it please..-_-

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-10-2010, 09:34 AM
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62828&page=2

The Demon Zabuza
09-08-2010, 03:19 PM
You actually want to use a 4 line summary as your counter to my epic attack?

Do you really mean that, or should I rip this attack apart now?