PDA

View Full Version : Deadliest Warrior

The 1st Hokage
05-29-2010, 09:33 PM
Okay, I've decided that the show is great, and the BG is the perfect place to try out my idea.

Rules
I will ist 2 different warrior races, the size of the team (ex. 1 vs. 1 or 5 vs. 5) and you give your opinion on who would win after you state which weapon would you think wold win it and why

I'll try to make it make sense.

Spartan vs. Knight 1 vs. 1

spartan weapons:
Spear
Sheild
short sword
Javelin

Knight's weapons:
Long sword
plated Armour
Chain mail
(open space)

Conclusion: Spartan wins IMO with his sheild and sword. He is faster, more agile and is in all stronger. His sheild would stop most of the Knight's attacks long sword and could use the sheild as offense as well. He could bash the knights helmet in giving him possibly a slight concusion giving the spartan another advantage

If the knight falls down, it would be difficult for him to get up and give the spartan enough time to stab him in the face.

kakashi uzumaki
05-29-2010, 10:13 PM
so this is based on the show?

Akatsuki X
05-31-2010, 01:26 AM
I got one,

Ninja v.s Samurai.

Ninja has:
Katana
4 shuriken
4 kunai
caltrops

Sumari has:
Katana
Full Armor

The 1st Hokage
05-31-2010, 11:58 AM
I got one,

Ninja v.s Samurai.

Ninja has:
Katana
4 shuriken
4 kunai
caltrops

Sumari has:
Katana
Full Armor
The ninja have the advantage with speed and could be faster with their katana.They could quickly and silently decapitate the Samuri or just throw a shuriken into his face but the Samuri's full armour would most likely block the kunai and shuriken unless the ninja has perfect aim.

I give it to the Ninja.

Toad Master
05-31-2010, 12:03 PM
Well from the weapons you give them i'd say the Samurai. The Samurai has full body Armor a Ninja doesn't. after the ninja is out of throwning weapons, it comes down to a sword fight and a Samurai is trained way more in the art of Sword fighting.

The 1st Hokage
05-31-2010, 12:10 PM
Well from the weapons you give them i'd say the Samurai. The Samurai has full body Armor a Ninja doesn't. after the ninja is out of throwning weapons, it comes down to a sword fight and a Samurai is trained way more in the art of Sword fighting.
Yes but the bulky armour would slow them down giving the speed advantage to the Ninja and they would have a better chance to win.

Akatsuki X
05-31-2010, 02:05 PM
Yes but the bulky armour would slow them down giving the speed advantage to the Ninja and they would have a better chance to win.

I agree,
Samurai armor is weak at neck and joints,
Ninja's speed advantage could allow him to strike at those weak points.