PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else suffering from S.W.S

TrueUCHIHA
05-28-2010, 10:23 PM
I know im Sasukes number one fan and all (google it) But as these last couple of chapters demonstrated...the naruto manga is trash with out sasuke. So i was wondering if it was just me or if everyone else was suffering from S.W.S (sasuke withdrawl syndrome)?`|(

lolohwd
05-28-2010, 10:25 PM
well i mean what we seen they could show sasuke do so much more with the ems

<(((o)))>: :<(((o)))>

naruto fan101
05-28-2010, 10:26 PM
i just want to see his ems since all the other chapters have been mostly about him

zerosameri
05-28-2010, 10:29 PM
I know im Sasukes number one fan and all (google it) But as these last couple of chapters demonstrated...the naruto manga is trash with out sasuke. So i was wondering if it was just me or if everyone else was suffering from S.W.S (sasuke withdraw syndrome)?`|(
One thing, if your Sasuke's number one fan then why doesn't your user name have Sasuke in it and why is it that Sasuke (a user) tittle Sasuke "Sasuke number 1 fan"?

*Talim of the moonlight*
05-28-2010, 11:14 PM
Yessss! I have SWS! I just have to see him soon! Oh my gosh.....`<3`:P

Danielle
05-28-2010, 11:15 PM
Not really, no. I know he's important but his attitude really ticks me off.

Vornmusion
05-28-2010, 11:28 PM
Could drop dead for all I care.

Danielle
05-28-2010, 11:31 PM
^ I agree.

mrsticky005
05-28-2010, 11:55 PM
I'm actually liking the chapters now that we're actually getting somewhere interesting.
I can wait for EMS.

gama-sennin
05-29-2010, 12:06 AM
makes me no difference since the manga is about naruto and they are focusing on him instead of some emo freak.

*Talim of the moonlight*
05-29-2010, 12:22 AM
`~( Why do so many people hate Sasu????

Taker369
05-29-2010, 01:13 AM
because he is evil and they call him emo.:roll:

*Talim of the moonlight*
05-29-2010, 02:25 AM
Well he's not emo because he doesn't cut himself and other charcters are evil like the Akatsuki members and they like them!

Cyl
05-29-2010, 02:30 AM
If you google sasuke withdrawal syndrome, a thread in NF will be the first to show up.
No I'm not suffering from S.W.S.

Anyway, you have bad rep in NF.

Yori
05-29-2010, 07:48 AM
Nope, I'm suffering from I.W.S. (Itachi Withdrawal Syndrome)

TrueUCHIHA
05-29-2010, 08:15 AM

dont sweat it man...itachis alive again....still trash compared to sasuke. and sasukes neither emo or evil....i see him as the good guyh of the manga...senju are the bad guys....Sasuke for Hokage!

eagleye54321
05-29-2010, 08:17 AM
I'm suffering more from ^ than S.W.S.

I personally believe the series is getting better with Sasuke being omitted in these chapters.

MegumiAi
05-29-2010, 09:31 AM

I am too ! :cry:

Rotate
05-29-2010, 09:54 AM
I prefer Naruto getting control of the nine-tails more than Sasuke getting EMS. I couldn't care less if Sasuke didn't show up in the next 20 chapters.

Kenshin Mizoguchi
05-29-2010, 12:47 PM
I personally think the manga would be better off without Sasuke and his emotional problems in everything.

I'm suffering from neither S.W.S. nor I.W.S., but from J.W.S. (Jiraiya Withdrawal Syndrome)

Vornmusion
05-29-2010, 04:59 PM
I personally think the manga would be better off without Sasuke and his emotional problems in everything.

I'm suffering from neither S.W.S. nor I.W.S., but from J.W.S. (Jiraiya Withdrawal Syndrome)

I agree completely with you.

I miss Jiraiya greatly and felt Pain was beaten way to easily for him to be the killer of Jiraiya, lessened his death to me.

garra12345
05-29-2010, 05:10 PM
dont sweat it man...itachis alive again....still trash compared to sasuke. and sasukes neither emo or evil....i see him as the good guyh of the manga...senju are the bad guys....Sasuke for Hokage!

I bet he will just be a puppet for kabuto to use.

ShikamaruGenius
05-29-2010, 06:01 PM

I can't agree more! I think I've got that syndrome too. `~(

J-Sun Tasogare
05-29-2010, 06:42 PM
I can't agree more! I think I've got that syndrome too. `~(
/Slaps you

Wooster
05-29-2010, 07:00 PM
I'm suffering from D.W.S. I mean really once Danzo died the whole series went down hill. Think about it, did you really care about the Naruto-Sasuke meeting? I didn't think so.

TrueUCHIHA
05-29-2010, 08:51 PM
whats wrong with u people....JIRIYAS TRASH!

Kyle13
05-29-2010, 08:58 PM
Nope I'm not suffering from S.W.S, I.W.S, or J.W.S. I'm suffering from A.W.S! (Akamaru Withdrawal Syndrome) Who doesn't love Akamaru??

rocketjed1
05-29-2010, 09:03 PM
I'm actually glad that the Sauce hasn't been in the most recent chapters. With the main focus on Naruto, the storyline is moving along.

Black Shuck
05-29-2010, 09:05 PM
I ain't missing the duckbutt. But I'd like to know more 'bout the EMS. :|

Midori Kuro
05-29-2010, 09:06 PM
I'm actually liking the chapters now that we're actually getting somewhere interesting.
I can wait for EMS.

:shock::eek: I cant belive you guys are waiting for Sasuke to get his Emergencey Medical Service :lol:`:P I don't care about Sasuke anymore he is just too emotional ya' know

Just Me And My Shadow
05-29-2010, 09:14 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha--*Breath*ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha--

NO.

A Blackened Blossom
05-29-2010, 09:27 PM
I could care less if he's in the series.... Honestly... >.>" Not trying to be mean but he makes me want to cry....

eagleye54321
05-29-2010, 09:27 PM
whats wrong with u people....JIRIYAS TRASH!
Nothing's wrong with us, Jiraiya, which you butchered spelling-wise, was a much better character. Sasuke has been given powers he didn't deserve.

Sasuke and you are trash.

ShikamaruGenius
05-29-2010, 10:07 PM
/Slaps you

`o.o"/slap you back

"Why?"

Hidden Ninja45
05-29-2010, 10:11 PM
Nope. I am prefectly fine with there being no Sasuke in current story arc.

Arashi13
05-29-2010, 10:20 PM
Nah, I'd like the story to progress more, thank you...

If you google sasuke withdrawal syndrome, a thread in NF will be the first to show up.
No I'm not suffering from S.W.S.

Anyway, you have bad rep in NF.
Ohhh! You're right! I actually posted in that thread yesterday! WTH?!
This is a dupe! `@x)

Naruto2921
05-30-2010, 05:49 AM
Sasuke does not make the story go along you can replace him with a number of charecters and the story line would be just fine. I am personally tired of him, he should have been killed off long ago the traitor.

TrueUCHIHA
05-30-2010, 05:53 AM
so now that i know you guys are liars it proves my poing. Naruto manga-Sasuke=Powerpuff girls.

Sasukes the main character of the story. he has beautfull hair...hes currently the strongest and no matter how hard naruto trains and cheats with the fox which reequires no skill to use hes still gonna fail to sasuke in the end. stinks

Naruto2921
05-30-2010, 05:59 AM
First off get a life. Second your joking right, hahahahaha. So your whole main point for Sasuke being such a bas azz is he has beautiful hair, OMG r u serious? Is he strong and one of the strongest in the magna YES, is he they strongest, umm HELLLLL NO! For one his brother Itachi was light years ahead of him and you can not deny or argue that. Dont get me wrong he is a big part of teh story line but you do not need him to make the story.

Vornmusion
05-30-2010, 06:00 AM
so now that i know you guys are liars it proves my poing. Naruto manga-Sasuke=Powerpuff girls.

Sasukes the main character of the story. he has beautfull hair...hes currently the strongest and no matter how hard naruto trains and cheats with the fox which reequires no skill to use hes still gonna fail to sasuke in the end. stinks

:shock:

Seriously, just :shock:

TrueUCHIHA
05-30-2010, 07:46 AM
=) im cool...Sasuke would wreck goku and superman fused together....no...im not joking...LOOK AT HIM....HES BEAUTFULL

Space Cowboy Sasori
05-30-2010, 07:57 AM
I can wait for EMS.

Agreed.

These chapters are actually making the manga interesting, while the whole arc focused on Sasuke was kinda boring.

JCTKNE4E
05-30-2010, 08:01 AM
True, I believe you are talking about Sasuke Wanking Syndrome :p

Cherryblossom515
05-30-2010, 08:22 AM
Unfortunately, yes.
I'm also really scared, I don't want him to die...

crystalblade13
05-30-2010, 08:27 AM

your kidding right. naruto would DESTROY sasuke at this point. sagemode>>>>>>anything sasuke's ever done. when naruto gets control of the fox, sasuke will have absolutely no chance against him. and stop complaining, sasuke has gotten more screentime than naruto recently and naruto needs to catch up. besides, despite what you think, naruto is a MUCH better character than sasuke.

Reala
05-31-2010, 10:28 AM
I think Sasuke should stop being such a jerk!

UsagiMizuki
06-08-2010, 05:47 PM
I think Sasuke should stop being such a jerk!

AGREED! xD

NaruHina fan
06-08-2010, 08:00 PM
the less sasuke the better

Sasuke
06-08-2010, 08:46 PM
I know im Sasukes number one fan and all (google it) But as these last couple of chapters demonstrated...the naruto manga is trash with out sasuke. So i was wondering if it was just me or if everyone else was suffering from S.W.S (sasuke withdrawl syndrome)?`|(

That is a lie, look at my title, but anyways, I really want to see Sasuke's EMS, the suspense is killing me, I bet we are going to see it after Naruto succeeds in controlling the Nine Tails.

lightshadow
06-08-2010, 08:51 PM
I'm sorry to say I am not having that problem. I used to like Sasuke, in fact when I started reading the manga he was my favorite character, but after all that has happened he has lost any semblance of respect that I may have had for him at one time. The guy is a lunatic. He makes for a 'great' villain, but because of that he has zero good points.

Phariah824
06-08-2010, 09:14 PM
not missing him at all. enjoying the progression of the story atm. i'm missing Neji,Tenten and Shikamaru if anything.

so ya not missing the Sauce. nice trolling post though.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-08-2010, 09:21 PM
True, I believe you are talking about Sasuke Wanking Syndrome :p
An identical syndrome is SSS, Sasuke Sucks Syndrome.

:p
=) im cool...Sasuke would wreck goku and superman fused together....no...im not joking...LOOK AT HIM....HES BEAUTFULL
Whatever you're high on, I want some of it.

Superman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sasuke

Naruto2921
06-09-2010, 05:42 AM
Get over yourself, if you think its trash go find something else to read and watch. My god sasuke is not all that he can be easily replaced and the stroy would not miss a beat. I personnaly feel the stroy is much better without that loser.

Miss Bella Rose
06-09-2010, 05:44 AM
no ... i don't suffer from anything like that ... and thank god for that..

Paradox Within
06-09-2010, 06:03 AM
I'm not suffering from S.W.S, but I do miss seeing Sasuke. :D I'm passive to whether or not he appears soon in the manga.

Naruto-Uzumaki-25
06-09-2010, 11:21 AM
I don't really care about Sasuke. I don't like it when they show too much of him. The manga is called "Naruto" not "Sasuke".

Umm...Your kidding right? Sasuke is not the main character. Again, this series is called "Naruto", and Sasuke is not the strongest, Naruto has the nine tailed fox and can use sage mode and Naruto with the nine tailed fox can obliterate Sasuke; we saw what Killer Bee in eight tailed beast mode did to sasuke, he ripped open his chest! So if the eight tailed beast can do that, what about the nine tailed fox? This isn't the place to discuss this subject though, the battlegrounds is more suited for this type of discussion. And anyway, Naruto is supposed to win against Sasuke in the end because Sasuke is the antagonist and Naruto is the protagonist, and it is usually the protagonist who wins. I look forward to seeing Naruto beat Sasuke once and for all! :D

Pein The Rinnegan Master
06-09-2010, 11:24 AM
Come on you people with SWS are Sasuke addicts, he hasn't been gone that long, and we need to get along in the story!!! We've had like 20 chapters in a row with sasuke, its Naruto's turn. (RAWRWRWRAEWRWEARWRWE) that is all :)

mrsticky005
06-09-2010, 12:37 PM
I rather see Suigetsu and Jugo first.

TrueUCHIHA
06-09-2010, 12:46 PM
IDIOTS! .....sasuke dosent lose...just accept it

Lady Tsunade
06-09-2010, 12:47 PM
I think the complete opposite. Naruto manga is trash with just Sasuke. Him and the Uchiha get far too much screen time. Which tbh, s just unnecassary >_>

Taker369
06-09-2010, 12:49 PM
naruto chapters are boring why not give ino Suigetsu some screen time ? or even kisame.

Naruto-Uzumaki-25
06-09-2010, 12:57 PM
@ TrueUCHIHA- That's offensive! You should not call people names just because they disagree with you. You should be more respectful when debating with fellow members. Anyways...provide your evidence! Sasuke has lost quite a number of times!!! Do you want me make a list for you?

TrueUCHIHA
06-09-2010, 10:19 PM
i already made a list...and how old are u...12? "thats offensive"...dont cry on me man

Bioyard
06-09-2010, 11:34 PM
Weren't there like several "I'm sick of so much Sasuke!!" threads only 8 chapters ago??

Shinra_Tensei_18
06-09-2010, 11:55 PM
True, I believe you are talking about Sasuke Wanking Syndrome :p I think you just might be getting a positive rep for this! :)

Shinra_Tensei_18
06-10-2010, 12:51 AM
So TrueUCHIHA, you are obviously a guy because on your public profile under 'Interests' you said "sasuke... no homo". Are you sure about that? Because you think he is beautiful, and you seem to have an obsession with his hair. Think about that.

/end trolling

JCTKNE4E
06-10-2010, 05:24 AM
I rather see Suigetsu and Jugo first.

Agreed actually. Haven't seen too many feats from Jugo, and Suigetsu is da shiznizzle (for lack of a better word, or inability to use the best word here).

tyler
06-10-2010, 06:31 AM
weren't there like several "i'm sick of so much sasuke!!" threads only 8 chapters ago??

yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

crystalblade13
06-10-2010, 08:51 AM
IDIOTS! .....sasuke dosent lose...just accept it

in part one sasuke lost to:
zabuza
haku
orochimaru
gaara
naruto
the sound 4

in part 2 sasuke lost to:

killer bee
the kage's
was loosing to kakashi

sasuke only beat someone for a certain reason in part 2 with:

itachi, because he wanted sasuke to win and was sick.
orochimaru, because he was sick.
deidara, because he commited suicide.

the ONLY person sasuke's really beat in part two is danzo.

TrueUCHIHA
06-10-2010, 02:31 PM
zabuza
haku
orochimaru
gaara
naruto
the sound 4

killer bee
the kage's
was loosing to kakashi

...i just want to point out that sasukes the only one in the series who can win a match on his own...i mean look at naruto...he hasnt really won a match since...wait...has he won a fair match?

Shinra_Tensei_18
06-10-2010, 03:34 PM
...i just want to point out that sasukes the only one in the series who can win a match on his own...i mean look at naruto...he hasnt really won a match since...wait...has he won a fair match?
Naruto beat Kiba, Pain, Neji, and more. STFU.

TrueUCHIHA
06-10-2010, 03:57 PM
wrong. he cheated against kiba, pain wrecked him and then GAVE UP and his fight against neji was the biggest peice of pnj ive ever seen

Bioyard
06-11-2010, 02:32 AM
wrong. he cheated against kiba, pain wrecked him and then GAVE UP and his fight against neji was the biggest peice of pnj ive ever seen

I must have imagined Naruto beating the hell out of Orochimaru. And dont give me any of the "Ninetails power is cheap and doesnt count" crap cause with out the Sharingan Sasuke would be nothing.

Atleast Naruto doesnt rely on the Fox for every battle. Sasuke doesnt go to the bathroom without the Sharingan in fear he'll miss the toilet.

TrueUCHIHA
06-11-2010, 06:59 AM
1st off...naruto wasnt even conscious when he fought orochimaru so that dosent even count and two...naruto has used fox in every match. also to point out narutos fox isint equal to sasukes sharingan. Narutos natrual abilities (unlimited chakara) is equal to sasukes natrual abilities (sharingan)

colorles
06-11-2010, 07:02 AM
you know, for a year suposedly about Kakashi, i dont see much Kakashi

maybe next year will be Kakashi's year, which would actually be better since the manga will probably be winding down

or Year of the Gaara

Yori
06-11-2010, 10:55 AM
zabuza
haku
orochimaru
gaara
naruto
the sound 4

killer bee
the kage's
was loosing to kakashi

When did Sasuke lost to Naruto in Part 1?

Sasuke technically beat KB.

Sasuke fight with Kage's was unfair considering they started to gang up on him. Technically that fight is unfinished.

When did he started loosing to Kakashi? Kamui a susano'o arrow doesn't count, also Sasuke just finished a full fight.

Sasuke won against Deidara my man, he was the last one standing. Suicide or not.

Naruto-Uzumaki-25
06-11-2010, 10:56 AM

Really? Plenty of character have won matches on their own. I'm afraid your overestimating Sasuke and underestimating Naruto and other characters. Naruto has won plenty of matches, fair and square! Did you forget Sasuke beat Orochimaru when he was already weakened? Also Itachi was also sick with a disease but let Sasuke win too! Also, Killer Bee stabbed Sasuke with a lot of swords and Karin healed him, and also he ripped open Sasuke's chest and Jugo healed him. So how did Sasuke win every match on his own? Sasuke is not invincible. If Sasuke lost his eyes he would lose all his sharingan abilities.

Wrong! Naruto beat Kiba fair and square without any cheating, and Naruto defeated the first 5 of Pain's bodies with only sage mode, and Naruto was the first to block Pain's "shinra tensei" with his shadow clones, and he defeated the final body with his Rasengan, and he could have beated Nagato's real body if he wanted to, Nagato was strapped to that machine, Naruto chose not to, and what was wrong with the way Naruto beat Neji?

1st off...naruto wasnt even conscious when he fought orochimaru so that dosent even count and two...naruto has used fox in every match. also to point out narutos fox isint equal to sasukes sharingan. Narutos natrual abilities (unlimited chakara) is equal to sasukes natrual abilities (sharingan)

Naruto does not use the fox in every match, Naruto stopped using the Nine Tailed Fox for a while in part 2. The Nine Tailed Fox is a part of Naruto just like the Sharingan is a part of Sasuke. In fact, if an opponent aimed for Sasuke's eyes, he would not be as strong if he did lose his eyes.

RockyL
06-11-2010, 11:14 AM
Not really, Ive enjoyed the past few chapters.

crystalblade13
06-11-2010, 01:15 PM
When did Sasuke lost to Naruto in Part 1?

Sasuke technically beat KB.

Sasuke fight with Kage's was unfair considering they started to gang up on him. Technically that fight is unfinished.

When did he started loosing to Kakashi? Kamui a susano'o arrow doesn't count, also Sasuke just finished a full fight.

Sasuke won against Deidara my man, he was the last one standing. Suicide or not.

sasuke kinda had a moral loss against naruto at the end of their hospital roof fight.

sasuke got his internal organs busted out against bee, he lost. killer bee left the fight cause' he wanted a vacation. i cant give the fight two sasuke when he basically died twice in it.

kakashi had hit sasuke, sasuke didnt hit kakshi, kakashi was winning. i know he just finished a fight, so this match doesnt count for much.

deidara was EPIC plot no jutsu, but sasuke still won.

Taker369
06-11-2010, 01:21 PM
there is no pnj but if there is then i saved naruto plenty of times and sasuke had the girly man deidara beaten until he got mad and blew himself up like a coward.

Emil
06-11-2010, 10:19 PM
/sigh
It is called naruto for a reason.

JCTKNE4E
06-12-2010, 05:57 AM
Both Deidara and Sasuke were completely depleted towards the end of that fight, and thus in my eyes, on even terms. Sasuke could not maintain his sharingan, and both were at mimimal chakra levels. The fight was even all until Deidara decided, "hey, I'm just gonna blow myself up".

Neither ninja wanted to try and carry on the fight on a lower level, while they were exhausted. So PNJ comes in to save the day.

However, that aside, Sasuke still WINS that match, because he lived, and Dei Dei died.

TrueUCHIHA
06-12-2010, 08:35 AM
oh yeah, and sasuke embaressed all 5 kages in one day, then he embarresed kakashi and then naruto even said he couldnt beat him...beautifull

gama-sennin
06-12-2010, 11:01 AM
Sasuke's emo feats:
1. summoning manda when he couldnt even keep his sharingan on while fighting deidara.
2. summoning the hawk while fighting danzou.
3. calling on amaterasu and susanoo without single day of training.
4. figuring out the secret behind Izanagi (the jutsu that wasn't mentioned even among Uchihas) in couple of chapters(few minutes)

gama-sennin
06-12-2010, 11:04 AM
Sorry for the double post.
oh yeah, and sasuke embaressed all 5 kages in one day, then he embarresed kakashi and then naruto even said he couldnt beat him...beautifull

Are you saying that sasuke defeated all 5 kages? He only fought A who almost killed him had it not been for gaara's sand. I accept that being a haxx he is sasuke used susanoo and amaterasu really well but in the end he was about an inch away from death when madara/zetsu saved his emo ***.

Naruto-Uzumaki-25
06-12-2010, 11:35 AM
Sorry for the double post.

Are you saying that sasuke defeated all 5 kages? He only fought A who almost killed him had it not been for gaara's sand. I accept that being a haxx he is sasuke used susanoo and amaterasu really well but in the end he was about an inch away from death when madara/zetsu saved his emo ***.

Very true, Sasuke is always getting saved, he is only around for the plot and nothing more.

TrueUCHIHA
06-12-2010, 02:23 PM
Very true, Sasuke is always getting saved, he is only around for the plot and nothing more.
..kinda like everyone else in the manga?

sasukefan
06-28-2010, 03:46 PM
You guys were arguing about Naruto's nine-tails and Sasuke's Sharingan. There is a MAJOR difference between the two. The nine tails is something Naruto uses when he can't fight regularly or isn't strong enough by himself. The nine tails isn't a part of him, it is a seprate thing entirely that Naruto uses for strength and that isn't his own strength. But Sasuke's Sharingan is a kekkei genkai, a family trait passed down. It is the power of the Uchiha Clan and is actually a part of Sasuke unlike the Nine-tails to Naruto. What you guys are saying about Sasuke's Sharingan is the same thing about Neji using the Byakugan. Those are kekkei genkais of there families, meaning they are a part of their strength, while the Nine-tails is not Naruto's true stength, neither is his massive store of chakra, that is the nine tails, he wouldn't be able to use the shadow clone jutsu that exstensively without the Nine-Tails Chakra Supply So he needs the nine-tails power for every battle because he needs his chakra. When Kakashi was training Naruto to use the Rasen Shuriken he said only Naruto could do this because of the chakra supply, but that is the chakra supply of the nine-tails so he does rely on it often.

Anyway, I am suffering from S.W.S but I want to see Naruto too. The show IS called Naruto and the story can't go anywhere if Naruto doesn't get the power he needs to fight Sasuke. But I keep hearing you guys say that Naruto could take down Sasuke. But didn't Naruto say that they were equal in strength and the next time they fight they will both die because they are equal. But I want to see Sasuke because I REALLY want to see what Sasuke's new EMS looks like, because it needs to combine Sasuke's and Itachi's mangekyo sharingan. I hope they keep the inverse red on black inverse colors, but we won't see Sasuke's new EMS until we see Sasuke. And I feel once Sasuke comes back with the EMS more will be explained like any new techniques that might go along with the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. I am a big Sasuke fan though and I am biased but I really DO want to see Sasuke again, not just because of the fandom, but there is a high chance of something else being revealed, maybe involving Kabuto or Zetsu, I miss the Akatsuki too.

tanman
06-28-2010, 04:07 PM
Well it's part of Naruto's strength now. Seeing as how he just kicked his ass.

But that Kakashi quote is kind of out of context because if you remember Kakashi said that Naruto has 4x the amount of chakra of Kakashi even without the Nine-Tails.

But I digress to say yes:
Naruto + Full Kyubi control = Sasuke + Full EMS control

I would love to see Kabuto and the Akatsuki again.
But I don't really want to see Sasuke because at least before I could sympathize with him like I could totally understand the whole kill Danzo and destroy Konoha thing. But when he had Taka I at least felt as though he still need company and friendships. He abandoned Suigetsu and Jugo at the summit. And yes I now Karin is pitiful but he went too far. And then how he was about to kill Sakura.

Don't even get me started about Sakura. I thought she was all tough an competant now but she had to be saved TWICE.

sasukefan
06-28-2010, 04:12 PM
Which reminds me, I also want to know what happened to Suigetsu and Jugo, they were just forgotten at the summit, what are they going to do now, karin got caught and is being interrogated by Konaha, but Suigetsu and Jugo haven't been seen sense, where'd they go?

Ider Hitodama
06-28-2010, 04:20 PM
You guys were arguing about Naruto's nine-tails and Sasuke's Sharingan. There is a MAJOR difference between the two. The nine tails is something Naruto uses when he can't fight regularly or isn't strong enough by himself. The nine tails isn't a part of him, it is a seprate thing entirely that Naruto uses for strength and that isn't his own strength. But Sasuke's Sharingan is a kekkei genkai, a family trait passed down. It is the power of the Uchiha Clan and is actually a part of Sasuke unlike the Nine-tails to Naruto. What you guys are saying about Sasuke's Sharingan is the same thing about Neji using the Byakugan. Those are kekkei genkais of there families, meaning they are a part of their strength, while the Nine-tails is not Naruto's true stength, neither is his massive store of chakra, that is the nine tails, he wouldn't be able to use the shadow clone jutsu that exstensively without the Nine-Tails Chakra Supply So he needs the nine-tails power for every battle because he needs his chakra. When Kakashi was training Naruto to use the Rasen Shuriken he said only Naruto could do this because of the chakra supply, but that is the chakra supply of the nine-tails so he does rely on it often.

So are you saying that Sasuke is stronger because he gets his power from his bloodline and Naruto gets his power from the Fox? I don't see a difference, they're both using tools for their strength (ie: Kekkei Genkai or Kyuubi). If you're going to argue that Naruto would be nothing without the Fox, then you could also argue that Sasuke would be nothing without his Sharingan.

Anyway, I am suffering from S.W.S but I want to see Naruto too. The show IS called Naruto and the story can't go anywhere if Naruto doesn't get the power he needs to fight Sasuke. But I keep hearing you guys say that Naruto could take down Sasuke. But didn't Naruto say that they were equal in strength and the next time they fight they will both die because they are equal. But I want to see Sasuke because I REALLY want to see what Sasuke's new EMS looks like, because it needs to combine Sasuke's and Itachi's mangekyo sharingan. I hope they keep the inverse red on black inverse colors, but we won't see Sasuke's new EMS until we see Sasuke. And I feel once Sasuke comes back with the EMS more will be explained like any new techniques that might go along with the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. I am a big Sasuke fan though and I am biased but I really DO want to see Sasuke again, not just because of the fandom, but there is a high chance of something else being revealed, maybe involving Kabuto or Zetsu, I miss the Akatsuki too.

I think we all (even rabid Sauce haters) will admit that we're curious about what Sasuke's EMS will look like. I hope the design doesn't turn out much more complicated than it already is. I'll bet EMS comes with some serious draw backs for Sasuke -- like something that Madara conveniently forgot to mention. I have no idea what they'd be, but it's just a feeling. It'll also be interesting seeing the reactions in the inevitable Kaborochi and Sasuke reunion.

tanman
06-28-2010, 04:41 PM
I imagine EMS can't be perfect as in it won't give Sasuke unlimited Susanoo. What weakened Madara anyway? Was it his fight with Harishama? Was he weakened when he helped slaughter the Uchiha clan? Or does EMS just weaken you eventually? Will Madara really use Pain's rinnengan?

Too many questions

byakuganmaster3695
06-28-2010, 05:34 PM

no it hasnt been trash o like it a little better because u dont have sasuke whinning about revenge or his brother (btw im not a sasuke hater i actually like him) but i do agree that i want to see his ems in action

WindScar22
06-28-2010, 10:51 PM
We all got our fill of Sasuke's time and now it's time for Naruto to shine. We don't want Sasuke to steal the limelight, or else the title Naruto would become misleading.
The Manga/Anime can't be about just Sasuke.

itachithedarkcrow
06-28-2010, 11:20 PM
Well he's not emo because he doesn't cut himself and other charcters are evil like the Akatsuki members and they like them!
well he did once join the akatsuki -.- and wants to kill his team- mates but he is still my 2nd fav character, itachi of course is the coolest.

tanman
06-28-2010, 11:26 PM

Yeah but at least the other Akatsuki's can make up their mind on what their goal is.

jukeboxed
06-29-2010, 12:17 AM
Sasuke...can go jump off a cliff, IMHO. At least Naruto(the MAIN, TITULAR CHARACTER, I stress) hasn't lost his marbles. :/

Jonesy
06-29-2010, 12:38 AM
The only thing I'm suffering from is this thread... P:

gama-sennin
06-29-2010, 10:10 AM
^^ true

Obito Uchiha1
06-29-2010, 01:08 PM
Sasuke brings shame to the Uchiha clan. His only kiss was to Naruto on like the 3rd episode so girls should mock him. He also fights everyone when there sick and are splitting out blood. To Obito Uchiha he is worst then scum (i will put that on my sig ). Dude he put chidori through karen without hesitition. Naruto should take sasuke's sharingan and feed it to the 9 tailed fox.

madara'
06-29-2010, 05:42 PM

That's silly.:lol:
I think I'm suffering from C.O.S. (Charecter Obsessional Syndrome)xD

Jakropha
06-30-2010, 07:08 AM
Im suffering from M.M.W.S. (My Mother Withdrawl Syndrome) but enough joking, Sasuke needs some NEGATIVE action, like getting beat up majorly when trying to betray madara? Like when he tried to beat the raikage! He got owned :D

PS: I do think it gets kinda dull without him though, I dont have the emo there to make me happy that I actually look forward to things :D and I actually treat my friends like my own children... or is it the other way around?

gama-sennin
06-30-2010, 09:32 AM
Its kindaa like without pain you will never understand true happiness. without sasuke chapters you cant appreciate the good chapters.