PDA

View Full Version : Susanoo1620 vs. Kejon16

Noctis Arashi
05-27-2010, 08:10 PM
Alright you go first.

kejon16
05-27-2010, 08:18 PM
Fine but I will not go easy on you.

*As I sense someone walking into my area. I can tell it a newbie.* Sorry had too call you it. *I stand up and laugh. What are you doing here I ask. I then form a lighting blade around my right arm. As I then soindo above you firing it off towards you. I then gather my lighting around my legs. I then disappear and reappear.* I can increase my speed because of my lighting. *As I reappear at your right side about 15ft away. As I then form a lighting cero in my hands and fire it at you.*

Noctis Arashi
05-27-2010, 08:26 PM
Good luck.

*I see he has enhanced speed due to his lightning, but I figure it won't make a difference. I quickly sonido backwards to avoid the lightning blade. I then notice him about 15 feet away firing a cero. I quickly counter with my black fire cero which I fire out of my finger. The explosion should create enough to knock you back while I advanced sonido backwards to avoid the blast. "Time for the offensive." I quickly sonido creating 5 after images with cero spears. Two after images sonido behind you trying to cut off your arms, one goes directly in front of you trying to impale you, and the other two fire off ceros from below you. While this is happening I advance sonido above you firing my black fire cero from above hopefully colliding onto you.*

kejon16
05-27-2010, 08:31 PM
*As both attacks hit. I soindo back away with ease. I then sense your AI around me. As I then form a ball of lighting around me. I then release the power outwards. Hoping too kill off your AI and hoping too burn you. I then soindo above you and release a blast of lighting in the shape of me down towards you.*

Brb.

Noctis Arashi
05-27-2010, 08:40 PM
*As both attacks hit. I soindo back away with ease. I then sense your AI around me. As I then form a ball of lighting around me. I then release the power outwards. Hoping too kill off your AI and hoping too burn you. I then soindo above you and release a blast of lighting in the shape of me down towards you.*

Brb.

Did you forget I sonido'd above you and fired a cero?
__________________________________________________ _
*I quickly sonido away from your blast with ease. I notice my afterimages disperse."Oh well." I look above me and see a blast of lightning. I send a wave of black fire from my sword countering the blast causing another explosion. I place one hand on the ground, causing a black cero to errupt from the ground coming at you. At the same time I fire a black fire cero into the sky splitting it into millions of needles barely visible to the eye. "Die." I bring down the millions of needles down on you hopefully hitting you. If even one needle hits you your cells will ignite with black fire. After, I then create 5 more after image each firing a bala at you. At the same time, I fire a wave of black wave of fire at you.*

Hally
05-27-2010, 08:50 PM
*claps* Nice fight. I see improvement already susanoo. Nice move with the needles you took somthing you learned in a fight but made it into your own unique attack.

Noctis Arashi
05-27-2010, 08:50 PM
*claps* Nice fight. I see improvement already susanoo. Nice move with the needles you took somthing you learned in a fight but made it into your own unique attack.

*feels proud* `:):mrgreen:`:P

kejon16
05-27-2010, 09:20 PM
Did you forget I sonido'd above you and fired a cero?
__________________________________________________ _
*I quickly sonido away from your blast with ease. I notice my afterimages disperse."Oh well." I look above me and see a blast of lightning. I send a wave of black fire from my sword countering the blast causing another explosion. I place one hand on the ground, causing a black cero to errupt from the ground coming at you. At the same time I fire a black fire cero into the sky splitting it into millions of needles barely visible to the eye. "Die." I bring down the millions of needles down on you hopefully hitting you. If even one needle hits you your cells will ignite with black fire. After, I then create 5 more after image each firing a bala at you. At the same time, I fire a wave of black wave of fire at you.*

No It was blocked by my lighting blast.

*As you block my attacks. I sense you cero below me. I then start too spin at high speeds. As my lighting gathers around me. This will create a tornato. As you attack me they are block by the lighting surronding me. I then start too spin towards you hoping to suck you into the tornato.*

Noctis Arashi
05-27-2010, 09:27 PM
No It was blocked by my lighting blast.

*As you block my attacks. I sense you cero below me. I then start too spin at high speeds. As my lighting gathers around me. This will create a tornato. As you attack me they are block by the lighting surronding me. I then start too spin towards you hoping to suck you into the tornato.*

*I see your spinning somehow blocked all the needles and cero's with your tornado. "Sigh...." I sonido to the eye of the tornado and fire a black flame cero into the center hopefully hitting you. Then I sonido back creating 4 afterimages each on stabbing a black flame cero spear into the ground. 4 large black flame vortexes close in on you slowly. At the same time I begin to mix my black flame cero with my own blood.*

kejon16
05-27-2010, 09:28 PM
Yeah it easy too block with at tornato. The outside of it acts as a sheild.
I'll counter later ok.

Noctis Arashi
05-27-2010, 09:29 PM
*sigh* Alright.....

kejon16
05-31-2010, 12:54 PM
*I see your spinning somehow blocked all the needles and cero's with your tornado. "Sigh...." I sonido to the eye of the tornado and fire a black flame cero into the center hopefully hitting you. Then I sonido back creating 4 afterimages each on stabbing a black flame cero spear into the ground. 4 large black flame vortexes close in on you slowly. At the same time I begin to mix my black flame cero with my own blood.*

*As you soindo into the eye of the storm. I gather the tornado around my feet like a shield. As your cero hits it and is blocked. As your vortexes close in on me. I soindo away leaving an AI of me. I then appear off in the distance. I then cut open my palm and form a cero in my hand. I then soindo above you firing another cero form my left hand. As an AI then appears in front of firing two ceros at you.*

Noctis Arashi
05-31-2010, 01:05 PM
*As you soindo into the eye of the storm. I gather the tornado around my feet like a shield. As your cero hits it and is blocked. As your vortexes close in on me. I soindo away leaving an AI of me. I then appear off in the distance. I then cut open my palm and form a cero in my hand. I then soindo above you firing another cero form my left hand. As an AI then appears in front of firing two ceros at you.*
*I see most of my attacks have failed and the vortexes collide on the after image he left. He then appears in front of me and fires a cero at me. I sonido out of the way as 1 after image fire 2 ceros at me. "Foolish...." I then send out black flaming cero wave blocking both ceros causing a large explosion which I sonido away from leaving me unharmed. With the cero in my hand now reaching peak levels I fire it off aiming at you. "Die, Omega black flaming cero." This cero moves faster than most instant sonidos, but has multiple times the power of a gran ray cero. I then sonido creating 5 after images as I place my hand on the ground. Each AI fires off a cero from all sides while 4 geysers erupt with a black cloud. "Anything the cloud touches will instantly burst into black flame...." The cloud now forms into a sphere allowing almost no escape without burns.*

kejon16
05-31-2010, 01:19 PM
*I see most of my attacks have failed and the vortexes collide on the after image he left. He then appears in front of me and fires a cero at me. I sonido out of the way as 2 after images fire ceros at me. "Foolish...." I then send out black flaming cero wave blocking both ceros causing a large explosion which I sonido away from leaving me unharmed. With the cero in my hand now reaching peak levels I fire it off aiming at you. "Die, Omega black flaming cero." This cero moves faster than most instant sonidos, but has multiple times the power of a gran ray cero. I then sonido creating 5 after images as I place my hand on the ground. Each AI fires off a cero from all sides while 4 geysers erupt with a black cloud. "Anything the cloud touches will instantly burst into black flame...." The cloud now forms into a sphere allowing almost no escape without burns.*

One: I appear above you
Two: Only made one AI there.

*As the ceros collide. I soindo into the sky. As your cero comes at me. I lift my right hand up. As I then fire the cero that has been forming in it. "Die back" Lighting fire.* This attack has both lighting and fire in it. Your cero is strong to but nothing like this one. *As your cloud starts too form. I soindo into the middle of it. I then gather lighting around my body. As I then start too spin at high speeds. As I also let the lighting flow around my body. As this should push your cloud away from use.* This attack is useless here. Hally has something like this. I can counter hers I can counter yours. *I then soindo right next too you and throw a right hook at your face.* Lighting is around my hand here too.*I then place one hand on the ground and gather lighting around my feet. I then start too do a spinning kick towards you.*

Noctis Arashi
05-31-2010, 01:33 PM
One: I appear above you
Two: Only made one AI there.

*As the ceros collide. I soindo into the sky. As your cero comes at me. I lift my right hand up. As I then fire the cero that has been forming in it. "Die back" Lighting fire.* This attack has both lighting and fire in it. Your cero is strong to but nothing like this one. *As your cloud starts too form. I soindo into the middle of it. I then gather lighting around my body. As I then start too spin at high speeds. As I also let the lighting flow around my body. As this should push your cloud away from use.* This attack is useless here. Hally has something like this. I can counter hers I can counter yours. *I then soindo right next too you and throw a right hook at your face.* Lighting is around my hand here too.*I then place one hand on the ground and gather lighting around my feet. I then start too do a spinning kick towards you.*
You completely forgot about my 2 AI's that fired ceros at you. So your dead.>.>

kejon16
05-31-2010, 09:42 PM
There were no AI that killed me. Your the one who forgot mine. Plus you said two AI fire ceros at me. Thats bad gammer right there. I win you lose.

Noctis Arashi
05-31-2010, 10:32 PM
There were no AI that killed me. Your the one who forgot mine. Plus you said two AI fire ceros at me. Thats bad gammer right there. I win you lose.

Explain the grammar issue?

Also, I forgot nothing. I simply thought there were two AI not one. Thus, it is not a fatal mistake.

kejon16
05-31-2010, 10:37 PM
Explain the grammar issue?

Also, I forgot nothing. I simply thought there were two AI not one. Thus, it is not a fatal mistake.

Ok no grammer issuse here then. Still a mistake at most. I'm a nice guy edit your last counter then.

Noctis Arashi
05-31-2010, 10:37 PM
Ok no grammer issuse here then. Still a mistake at most. I'm a nice guy edit your last counter then.

So am I. Thus, please edit yours as well.

kejon16
05-31-2010, 10:40 PM
There are no mistakes in mine. There are no two AI in your counter.

Noctis Arashi
05-31-2010, 10:42 PM
*I see most of my attacks have failed and the vortexes collide on the after image he left. He then appears in front of me and fires a cero at me. I sonido out of the way as 1 after image fire 2 ceros at me. "Foolish...." I then send out black flaming cero wave blocking both ceros causing a large explosion which I sonido away from leaving me unharmed. With the cero in my hand now reaching peak levels I fire it off aiming at you. "Die, Omega black flaming cero." This cero moves faster than most instant sonidos, but has multiple times the power of a gran ray cero. I then sonido creating 5 after images as I place my hand on the ground. Each AI fires off a cero from all sides while 4 geysers erupt with a black cloud. "Anything the cloud touches will instantly burst into black flame...." The cloud now forms into a sphere allowing almost no escape without burns.*
Yes there is.......
Red.

kejon16
05-31-2010, 10:45 PM
I blocked it with my lighting energy sheild.

Noctis Arashi
05-31-2010, 10:48 PM
I blocked it with my lighting energy sheild.

There are three problems. If it touches you your cells burn that includes when you have a shield.

You never stated it......

And a shield would not block 5 ceros at once.

kejon16
05-31-2010, 10:50 PM
That is what you think. My lighting is high in heat too. Which can burn anything like air or a cloud. Five ceros is nothing at all. My Sp is 100x greater then yours.

Noctis Arashi
05-31-2010, 10:52 PM
That is what you think. My lighting is high in heat too. Which can burn anything like air or a cloud. Five ceros is nothing at all. My Sp is 100x greater then yours.

*facepalm* Where did you get that its 100x greater than mine?

kejon16
05-31-2010, 10:54 PM
It came from my mind. Sorry about all this. I would counter but just too drunk. I will counter tommorw ok. Sorry if I was bugging you with all this.

Noctis Arashi
05-31-2010, 10:56 PM
It came from my mind. Sorry about all this. I would counter but just too drunk. I will counter tommorw ok. Sorry if I was bugging you with all this.

Alright. I'm kinda buzzed too.

kejon16
05-31-2010, 10:57 PM
That is the joy of drinking.

Noctis Arashi
05-31-2010, 10:58 PM
That is the joy of drinking.

xD I know right. We are gonna have hangovers in teh morning.....

kejon16
05-31-2010, 11:03 PM
I wish I don't really get hangovers.