PDA

View Full Version : Asada Hiruka's Hinata Truth

Asada Hiruka
06-13-2009, 04:55 AM
She wont end up with Naruto 1.Main character always gets the girl he wanted since the beggining 2.Kiba sort has a thing for her LOL 3.They have more of a brother sister thing going on 4.Her sacrifice or should i say near sacrifice will be used to give Sakura the final push into Naruto 5.Dont forget Shino LOL 6.she doesnt have enough shared experiances 7.Masashi Kishimoto is manipulative he likes to jerk people around 8.Sasuke is NEVER EVER GOING TO BE WITH SAKURA he resents her very existence at this point he sees her as an obstacle 9.She will probably die before the end of the series or near end see Iris from Mega Man Battle Network 6 almost identical story appearance 10.Its too late to switch love intrests for Naruto what are they gonna cram falling madly deeply in love into the final probably less than 10 more volumes while shes in the hospital for probably half of them while hes off fighting the remaining Akatsuki and dealing with sasuke and the SPOILER destruction of the leaf village COME ON flame shield DEPLOY!!!

Asada Hiruka
06-13-2009, 09:44 PM
Im suprised no replies (Naru/Hina fans must have read it and killed themselves "blasphemy Naru/Hina have to be together they just have to" LOL

KyuubiAkatsuki
06-13-2009, 09:46 PM
well idk if u noticed but naruto doesnt seem that much into sakura as he did in the original naruto, im not saying he looks more interested in going with hinata though

Hiro
06-13-2009, 09:52 PM
HEY im a naru/hina fan

Asada Hiruka
06-13-2009, 09:55 PM
LISTEN im not here to bash Naru/Hina and promote Naru/Saku Asada Hiruka's truth is about examination and logic I dont let fandom get in the way if you like Naru/Hina theres a ton of stuff out there and Naruto did try to peek at Sakura LOL Im am just presenting my thesis

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-13-2009, 11:27 PM
Uh.................ok.

Hinata♥Hyuga
06-15-2009, 10:24 AM
i have a counter for every one of those. None of these are realy truths (exept 8 maybe :roll: )
'''''

ONIMUSHA
06-15-2009, 10:31 AM
Main character always gets the girl he wanted since the beggining
bull s***,thats not always true!

ECW Original
06-15-2009, 11:33 AM
bull s***,thats not always true!

I agree with what's his face

Asada Hiruka
06-15-2009, 07:24 PM
Feel free to give examples this is a free discussion and with Sakura as a main character i really dont think kishimoto would invest so much time in her just to oh well she spends the rest of her life alone forever LOL its just that the Hinata archetype has been used for the same effect multiple times (oh i love him but i cant tell him oh no hes in trouble let sacrifice myself oh im not really dead yet) its just that Hinata is a bit intangible when it comes to Naruto shes there but never really "there" if you get what im trying to say and Kishimoto is the most stereotypical writer to ever walk the planet so of course hes gonna keep going with that shtick

AuTiXxXbEhBa
06-16-2009, 01:20 PM
Asada Hiruka: normally, your points make absolutely no sense. I absolutely despise you. But I do have to say, you are right about this one.

Hinata♥Hyuga
06-16-2009, 01:26 PM
Asada Hiruka: normally, your points make absolutely no sense. I absolutely despise you. But I do have to say, you are right about this one.
I'm sorry, these points make LESS sence than his other ones
'''''

narutorocks
06-16-2009, 01:27 PM
I actually agree with the first post....

princezzhinata
06-17-2009, 06:20 AM

I knew it! NaruHina never gonna happen :(
aww man! I always wished for NaruHina, darn it! life is soooo unfair!

waterlemon-chi
06-17-2009, 06:20 AM
A little advice first... Press the 'Enter' key sometimes, will you? My eyes hurt after reading your post.

I have to say, your 'truth' is logical. I'm neutral with it. I don't agree or disagree. ^^

<Aurega?>
06-17-2009, 06:32 AM
Hmm, waterlemon chi, I haven't seen you post before now... Kinda weired I guess, but I usually hang around in the villages secions. And I still read your name watermelon chi for some reason....

I really shouldn't but I'm bored so whatever...

Ok, here goes:

1.Main character always gets the girl he wanted since the beggining
Not true, as in many animes and japanese games, the main character switches love interests or his love dies.

2.Kiba sort has a thing for her LOL
3.They have more of a brother sister thing going on
5.Dont forget Shino LOL

Kiba and Shino has more of a brother/sister thing going on actually. Hinata wants something deeper with naruto. Perhaps Sakura feels the same way?

4.Her sacrifice or should i say near sacrifice will be used to give Sakura the final push into Naruto

How do you work this one out? Make Sakura feel that her attentions to Naruto is inferior to Hinata's? Before the Sasuke problem is dealt with, NaruSaku will NOT happen.

6.she doesnt have enough shared experiances

Irrelevant. Watch other animes and see.

7.Masashi Kishimoto is manipulative he likes to jerk people around

True, and because of this I think he's never actually going to let any of the characters actually hook up.

8.Sasuke is NEVER EVER GOING TO BE WITH SAKURA he resents her very existence at this point he sees her as an obstacle

See above.

9.She will probably die before the end of the series or near end see Iris from Mega Man Battle Network 6 almost identical story appearance.

And let's see, how many other japanese games end with the main characters losing the one they love? Sakura may die just as likely. You can't really draw any conclusions from this. It is all up to Masashi Kishimoto.

10.Its too late to switch love intrests for Naruto what are they gonna cram falling madly deeply in love into the final probably less than 10 more volumes while shes in the hospital for probably half of them while hes off fighting the remaining Akatsuki and dealing with sasuke.

I think the series will end up being VERY long anyways, and perhaps eventually something MIGHT happen. I doubt ANY pairing ups will be coming up in the near future at least.

-Aurega

waterlemon-chi
06-17-2009, 06:46 AM
^^ I did join a village, but I just can't find somewhere to join a conversation sometimes. I'm agreeing with some of your points, Aurega-san. Only Masashi Kishimoto can tell what's going to happen... ^^

<Aurega?>
06-17-2009, 07:03 AM
Ugh, village conversations... I tend to avoid them as much as possible...

waterlemon-chi
06-17-2009, 07:05 AM
As do I... A lot of times. ~.~

<Aurega?>
06-18-2009, 01:34 AM
You should join the council, we have a lot of meaningful discussions there...

You DO plan on playing in the wars right? Would like to spar with you sometime xD

PS: didn't you have like... 4000 posts before?

waterlemon-chi
06-18-2009, 07:32 AM
You should join the council, we have a lot of meaningful discussions there...

You DO plan on playing in the wars right? Would like to spar with you sometime xD

PS: didn't you have like... 4000 posts before?

Oh, I do plan to. If there's proper reason and all that jazz. Unfortunately, I hav eno idea how to join the council. ^^

Sparring would be lovely, by the way. xDD

PS: I only had like 1900+ or something. A few got deleted. Dx

hinata914
06-18-2009, 07:43 AM
Hmm, waterlemon chi, I haven't seen you post before now... Kinda weired I guess, but I usually hang around in the villages secions. And I still read your name watermelon chi for some reason....

I really shouldn't but I'm bored so whatever...

Ok, here goes:

Not true, as in many animes and japanese games, the main character switches love interests or his love dies.

Kiba and Shino has more of a brother/sister thing going on actually. Hinata wants something deeper with naruto. Perhaps Sakura feels the same way?

How do you work this one out? Make Sakura feel that her attentions to Naruto is inferior to Hinata's? Before the Sasuke problem is dealt with, NaruSaku will NOT happen.

Irrelevant. Watch other animes and see.

True, and because of this I think he's never actually going to let any of the characters actually hook up.

See above.

And let's see, how many other japanese games end with the main characters losing the one they love? Sakura may die just as likely. You can't really draw any conclusions from this. It is all up to Masashi Kishimoto.

I think the series will end up being VERY long anyways, and perhaps eventually something MIGHT happen. I doubt ANY pairing ups will be coming up in the near future at least.

-Aurega
I agree with everything you said :)

<Aurega?>
06-19-2009, 01:10 AM
Gonna PM you a battle for you to judge waterlemon-chi.

LilyKun01
06-19-2009, 02:14 PM
Im suprised no replies (Naru/Hina fans must have read it and killed themselves "blasphemy Naru/Hina have to be together they just have to" LOL

ROFLMAO XD True. What ur saying better happen Lol. I can picture me having a heart attack if NaruHina actually does happen.

rainbowrazor
07-20-2009, 07:34 PM
ok umm

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
07-20-2009, 07:54 PM
She wont end up with Naruto 1.Main character always gets the girl he wanted since the beggining 2.Kiba sort has a thing for her LOL 3.They have more of a brother sister thing going on 4.Her sacrifice or should i say near sacrifice will be used to give Sakura the final push into Naruto 5.Dont forget Shino LOL 6.she doesnt have enough shared experiances 7.Masashi Kishimoto is manipulative he likes to jerk people around 8.Sasuke is NEVER EVER GOING TO BE WITH SAKURA he resents her very existence at this point he sees her as an obstacle 9.She will probably die before the end of the series or near end see Iris from Mega Man Battle Network 6 almost identical story appearance 10.Its too late to switch love intrests for Naruto what are they gonna cram falling madly deeply in love into the final probably less than 10 more volumes while shes in the hospital for probably half of them while hes off fighting the remaining Akatsuki and dealing with sasuke and the SPOILER destruction of the leaf village COME ON flame shield DEPLOY!!!
That's so sad for you to post this.