PDA

View Full Version : Asada Hiruka's Iruka Truth

Asada Hiruka
06-13-2009, 05:24 AM
THE QUESTIONS I ASK ARE MEANT FOR YOU TO THINK ABOUT NOT TO POST THE FIRST IMPULSE YOU GET now that that is out of the way Iruka Umino has done no jutsu in battle in CANON i dont want a filler response now why do think so and am I the only one thinks he only exists as a plot device to be killed at a later date because he is beyond useless past that point

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-13-2009, 04:40 PM
What are you talking about?

Sage Mode
06-13-2009, 04:49 PM
I think it's kind of cool how he decided not to progress through the ranks as you'd expect a normal ninja might want to do. He's not out to attain great power. He found something he was good at--teaching--and stuck with it. He was also a pretty important mentor for Naruto early on, so I don't think he's just a plot device.

takuya
06-13-2009, 04:51 PM
hey bane read what i put in what would u do if zabuza was in ur closest its funny

lchunkymunky96
06-13-2009, 04:51 PM
I do sort of understand the idea youre getting at.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-13-2009, 04:53 PM
Oh, so that's what this is about.......

BaneDeidara
06-13-2009, 04:54 PM
hey bane read what i put in what would u do if zabuza was in ur closest its funny
-that's off topic
-i already did
-you are a stalker! How did you know I was gonna look in this topic?! (Other than that thing at the bottom that tells who is looking at the thread ;))

--now to get back on topic--
Iruka played a major role in forming who Naruto Uzamaki is today. I don't think he is just a 'pilot device'.

Asada Hiruka
06-13-2009, 10:31 PM
he was since the beggining he is used as to make naruto a ninja without having pass the exam he is used have naruto make a large number of shadow clones he is used to make naruto get angry in fights

CattraFocuser
06-14-2009, 01:14 AM
I think it's kind of cool how he decided not to progress through the ranks as you'd expect a normal ninja might want to do. He's not out to attain great power. He found something he was good at--teaching--and stuck with it. He was also a pretty important mentor for Naruto early on, so I don't think he's just a plot device.

Thank you yes, this is the point that Spectre (which she talked about this subject in another thread) and me are trying to get across. Iruka IS happy with teaching and he was one of the first people who accepted Naruto for who he is, without holding a grudge against the Fox. He's always looking out for everyone he loves and that in itself is pretty powerful and cool. He's not aiming to be like Kakashi or any of the other high level guys who do lots of hardcore missions, big whoop. While it would be cool to see any specific jutsu he has, it doesn't really matter to either of us. Iruka is far from useless.

Agent Spectre
06-14-2009, 01:20 AM
Killed or not...Iruka is hardly useless...
My response is in a previous thread...
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=169185&postcount=8