PDA

View Full Version : Naruto=Sonic Rip-Off

Asada Hiruka
06-13-2009, 04:21 AM
Naruto=Tails Sasuke=Sonic Sakura=Amy Shadow=Itachi Masashi Kishimoto stole his main character designs and even some personality traits from Sonic characters he didnt even try with naruto come fox multiple tails orangey yellow color blue eyes best friend to Sonic rip off sasuke whos colors are blue with red and white shoes (uchiha symbol) is fast fights similar looking red black and white antagonist Shadow/Itachi rejects amy/sakura who has green eyes wears red with white trim and boots (part 2 sakura) gloves superstrength (amy hammer) who is obsessed with Sasuke/Sonic My first video game was sonic so I know these characters including shadow were invented before their Naruto counterparts btw I love Naruto so this isnt HATE its Asada Hiruka's Naruto Truth

Raiden
06-13-2009, 04:27 AM
Naruto=Tails Sasuke=Sonic Sakura=Amy Shadow=Itachi Masashi Kishimoto stole his main character designs and even some personality traits from Sonic characters he didnt even try with naruto come fox multiple tails orangey yellow color blue eyes best friend to Sonic rip off sasuke whos colors are blue with red and white shoes (uchiha symbol) is fast fights similar looking red black and white antagonist Shadow/Itachi rejects amy/sakura who has green eyes wears red with white trim and boots (part 2 sakura) gloves superstrength (amy hammer) who is obsessed with Sasuke/Sonic My first video game was sonic so I know these characters including shadow were invented before their Naruto counterparts btw I love Naruto so this isnt HATE its Asada Hiruka's Naruto Truth

sir, sonic suck's now, idk how sonic and sasuke are the same, but im bout to school right now, SONIC IS A RIP-OFF OF DBZ

ONIMUSHA
06-13-2009, 04:33 AM
sir, sonic suck's now, idk how sonic and sasuke are the same, but im bout to school right now, SONIC IS A RIP-OFF OF DBZ
i quite like sonic (mainly for shadow)

Raiden
06-13-2009, 04:34 AM
i quite like sonic (mainly for shadow)
so you like the new sonic game's

Asada Hiruka
06-13-2009, 04:35 AM
Im the biggest fan of sonic in the world and even I think Sonic sucks now it hasnt been good since sonic adventure 2 but that not the point of this post its for people to realise theft of design come on i DO NOT POST ON TOPICS ALREADY PRESENTED its about looking outside the box im not going to post questions with easy answers im trying to make you take a step back and look

ONIMUSHA
06-13-2009, 04:40 AM
so you like the new sonic game's
sorta. well they are sucking orochimaru lateley but,there ok

Raiden
06-13-2009, 04:41 AM
Im the biggest fan of sonic in the world and even I think Sonic sucks now it hasnt been good since sonic adventure 2 but that not the point of this post its for people to realise theft of design come on i DO NOT POST ON TOPICS ALREADY PRESENTED its about looking outside the box im not going to post questions with easy answers im trying to make you take a step back and look
you do know in japan Foxes are loved by them right, they have a lot of story's about Foxes in japan, and how is sonic and sasuke the same

Raiden
06-13-2009, 04:42 AM
sorta. well they are sucking orochimaru lateley but,there ok
well i like the old one's more relly, so how you been lately

Asada Hiruka
06-13-2009, 04:43 AM
For those who are slow I will break it down for Sasuke/Sonic 1.back facing spikes 2.Blue main color Red/white secondary colors (Uchiha Symbol on Sasukes back Sonics shoes) 3.Rejection of Pink Haired Green eyed Red/white wearing super strength having girl who is obsessed with him 4.Fights similar looking antagonist whose main color is Black secondary colors Red/White (akatsuki robe=black cloud pateerns=Red/white if you cant see it your in denial

ONIMUSHA
06-13-2009, 04:45 AM
well i like the old one's more relly, so how you been lately
good,but i am soooooooooooo pissed

Asada Hiruka
06-13-2009, 04:45 AM
and yes I know Kistune tales and how they shape shift and cant hide their tails before posting look at whole characters and they are less loved and more so revered as they are dieties and supernatural tricksters please dont try to belittle my knowledge of Japan. Shiiteiru ka Nihongo? retort away

Raiden
06-13-2009, 04:52 AM
For those who are slow I will break it down for Sasuke/Sonic 1.back facing spikes 2.Blue main color Red/white secondary colors (Uchiha Symbol on Sasukes back Sonics shoes) 3.Rejection of Pink Haired Green eyed Red/white wearing super strength having girl who is obsessed with him 4.Fights similar looking antagonist whose main color is Black secondary colors Red/White (akatsuki robe=black cloud pateerns=Red/white if you cant see it your in denial
1 you lose on sasuke being the same as sonic you fan boy, the shoes dont even look the same back or fornt, and your the only slow person since i was only talking bout sasuke and not sakura

Raiden
06-13-2009, 04:52 AM
good,but i am soooooooooooo pissed
bout the mod's comeing down on you hard

Asada Hiruka
06-13-2009, 04:56 AM
you are slow seeing as if you look i was talking about colors they share not appearance of shoes uchiha symbol is red and white sonics shoes are red and white and they share the main color blue and this isnt just appearance its story and pesonality to a lesser extent but mainly it is appearance but im not saying Sonic is walking around with ninja sandals you dolt i was posting for everybody but specifacally for the first replyer *thats right you* read it and I quote sir sonic sucks blah blah blah idk how SONIC and SASUKE are THE SAME BTW i am a fan of many things but when it comes to Asada Hiruka's Naruto Truth Fandom Never clouds my judgement Naruto is one of my fav anime of all time (btw Japanese have no plural) and Sonic was here first but I love Naruto no matter how many rip offs it has because at the end of the day it is unique

Raiden
06-13-2009, 05:05 AM
you are slow seeing as if you look i was talking about colors they share not appearance of shoes uchiha symbol is red and white sonics shoes are red and white and they share the main color blue and you dolt i was posting for everybody but specifacally for the first replyer read it
and your a little fan boy that want's everyone to see it your way, and i was talking bout the Uchiha Symbol on Sasukes back Sonics shoes, i sead they dont look the same front or back, and stop talking sh!t to me

ONIMUSHA
06-13-2009, 05:07 AM
bout the mod's comeing down on you hard
now im not ill show you

ONIMUSHA
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5890

Raiden
now im not ill show you
i know i read all ready:cool:good for you guy's

Asada Hiruka
06-13-2009, 05:14 AM
please tell me what im a fanboy of please because i really dont know if read the part saying I dont let Fandom get in the way and that I LIKE NARUTO its not about one over the other its about that Sonic came first and to deny the similarities is proposterous even part 1 sakura has the same haircut as amy since SA read my edits on my posts just look at two pictures next to each other for each set

ONIMUSHA
06-13-2009, 05:18 AM
but seriously,alot of new sonic games suck orochimarus snake

Raiden
06-13-2009, 05:20 AM
please tell me what im a fanboy of please because i really dont know if read the part saying I dont let Fandom get in the way and that I LIKE NARUTO its not about one over the other its about that Sonic came first and to deny the similarities is proposterous even part 1 sakura has the same haircut as amy since SA read my edits on my posts just look at two pictures next to each other for each set
well your acting like one, AND IM NOT TALKING BOUT SAKURA, she could die for all i care, i just dont see Sasuke looking like sonic, you do know Sasuke look's like a Samurai now right(no blue on him any more)

Raiden
06-13-2009, 05:22 AM
but seriously,alot of new sonic games suck orochimarus snake
lmao, i have to tell the Council of SwordMasters that i now use a samurai kanabo

ONIMUSHA
06-13-2009, 05:23 AM
lmao, i have to tell the Council of SwordMasters that i now use a samurai kanabo
ur in the council too

Raiden
06-13-2009, 05:24 AM
ur in the council too
yea, look at the roster, you and me are the only Samurai's

ONIMUSHA
06-13-2009, 05:28 AM
yea, look at the roster, you and me are the only Samurai's
and i said i wanted to be a ronin

Raiden
06-13-2009, 05:32 AM
and i said i wanted to be a ronin
there the same thing, just one is rouge

ONIMUSHA
06-13-2009, 05:33 AM
there the same thing, just one is rouge
not entireley,and i am a f**ing rogue

Raiden
06-13-2009, 05:35 AM
not entireley,and i am a f**ing rogue
not if the ootp become's a village

Asada Hiruka
06-13-2009, 05:35 AM
I already mentioned that every Sonic game past SA2 is chaff and this was meant to examine part 1 outfits nearly exclusively because comparing Sasuke part 2 to sonic wouldnt work but my posts are meant to examine Masashi Kishimoto and the way creates designs his plot devices plot progression etc. not to start flame wars and stir up fanboy (or Fangirl) emotions

Asada Hiruka
06-13-2009, 05:39 AM
BTW i like Naruto and Sasuke equally even though Sasuke has 1000x coolness factor over Naruto and i liked sasukes 1st pt2 out better than his second or third never really a fan of the high collar his 2nd pt 2 outfit made him look like edward elric with no coat lol

Raiden
06-13-2009, 05:43 AM
i like his new Samurai outfit

ONIMUSHA
06-13-2009, 05:51 AM
not if the ootp become's a village
it is just a meeting group for rogues

Raiden
06-13-2009, 05:55 AM
it is just a meeting group for rogues
let's hope it's not a village

Asada Hiruka
06-13-2009, 05:57 AM
his First pt 2 Outfit looked more samuraiesque with the open kimono top instead of his new zip up high collar

Raiden
06-13-2009, 06:01 AM
his First pt 2 Outfit looked more samuraiesque with the open kimono top instead of his new zip up high collar
i keep fergeting his new outfit

ONIMUSHA
06-13-2009, 06:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpe6T2hG-zY

Asada Hiruka
06-13-2009, 06:18 AM
Sasukes Newest outfit looks like a white version of his first shirt but with vipper thats zipped down to just before his chest the bottoms are the same its cool even though the first time you see him in iy he cries like a 5 year old girl who got punched in the face

animelover
06-13-2009, 07:00 AM
-no comment except- HECK NO!!

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-13-2009, 09:42 PM
I like Sonic, (mostly because of Brawl and Shadow) but they suck nowadays. Sonix X sucks forever.

Kisame
06-13-2009, 09:51 PM
No, it's not a rip off, it's called cliche. The characters are similiar because they are cliche characters not becuase he copied from them. Other then those similarities you pointed out they are a lot different.

TheViolletteHeart
06-13-2009, 09:53 PM
No, it's not a rip off, it's called cliche. The characters are similiar because they are cliche characters not becuase he copied from them. Other then those similarities you pointed out they are a lot different.

Exactly. You can find a lot of similarities between several different anime. It's just how things are.

Asada Hiruka
06-13-2009, 10:18 PM
No a cliche is a stereotype or archetype character or a scene etc that is overused which if i was going for that it would be the obvious rip off of Naruto pt 1 and Goku and Sasuke pt 1 and Vegeta because theyre the same just reversed order enemy friend friend enemy i was pointing out the pallete choices the amy/sakura rejection of which sakura is the biggest rip off character ever boots red/white trim clothes super strength obsession and rejection by sasuke/sonic same haircut red headband pink hair (just read posts for other characters)

Asada Hiruka
06-13-2009, 10:23 PM
Ill give a cliche example young male must save world friends become enemies enemies become friends almost dies makes big comeback with signature move happy ending (Naruto is a walking cliche) the Naruto/Sonic character similarities are far from being a cliche coincidence I mean seriously just look at them side by side

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-13-2009, 10:24 PM
Yes!!
Take that!

TheViolletteHeart
06-13-2009, 10:26 PM
Ill give a cliche example young male must save world friends become enemies enemies become friends almost dies makes big comeback with signature move happy ending (Naruto is a walking cliche) the Naruto/Sonic character similarities are far from being a cliche coincidence I mean seriously just look at them side by side

The whole Naruto series is full of cliches, and the whole thing with the similarities to Sonic is an example of that.

Asada Hiruka
06-13-2009, 10:27 PM
How many blue (w/red and white) fast characters with back facing spikes whose best friend is a Kitsune with blue eyes with yellow/orange colored hair have you seen fighting a Nearly identical looking black (w/red and white) fast whose is evil but ends up being a good guy match ups have you seen name 3!?

TheViolletteHeart
06-13-2009, 10:34 PM
Itachi, I don't know enough about Shadow to say antrhing about them.

Itachi is secretly a good, nice guy. He was a double agent. He was protecting Sasuke.

Kisame
06-13-2009, 10:35 PM
Sasuke is obssesed with revenge, immature. He wants to kill those who do not understand him, His colors are different later on. His fighting style is not concentrated on speed. He's a lot different from Sonic.

Naruto is a battle genius, not a mechanical genius like Tails. The fox thing is just a coincedence. Being a fox is used in an abundant amount of manga, videogames, etc. Naruto has aloud never giving up personality that's different.

Sakura never showed any physical violence towards Sasuke like Amy does. Girls being physically strong is a cliche in a lot of manga, not surprising they both have it. Amy demonstrates it differently then Sakura. Amy is outgoing and shows her personality while Sakura represses her true personality to be accepted by Sasuke.

Itachi, I don't know enough about Shadow to say antrhing about them.

TheViolletteHeart
06-13-2009, 10:38 PM
I mean I don't know about Shadow, I know about Itachi, just not Shadow.

I know. I'm just saying those are the differences between the two.

Asada Hiruka
06-13-2009, 10:38 PM
please read amy sakura outfit simmilarities and once again this about part 1 outfits and color pallete and sasukes style is based on speed his strategy has always been so he always uses fast jutsu to make an opening for his big attacks but that is besides the point compare naruto and sasukes speed big difference PLEASE READ PREVIOUS POSTS I DO NOT LIKE TO REPEAT MYSELF FROM THE BEGGINING

Kisame
06-13-2009, 10:40 PM
Itachi is secretly a good, nice guy. He was a double agent. He was protecting Sasuke.

I mean I don't know about Shadow, I know about Itachi, just not Shadow.

Asada Hiruka
06-13-2009, 10:41 PM
at the end of Sonic Adventure 2 Shadow dies on the good side (btw shadow wanted revenge for Maria getting shot and dying)

KyuubiAkatsuki
06-13-2009, 10:44 PM
i think the theory's a bit far fetched, there's similarities between people everwhere, it doesnt mean he stole the idea

Kisame
06-13-2009, 10:47 PM
please read amy sakura outfit simmilarities and once again this about part 1 outfits and color pallete and sasukes style is based on speed his strategy has always been so he always uses fast jutsu to make an opening for his big attacks but that is besides the point compare naruto and sasukes speed big difference PLEASE READ PREVIOUS POSTS I DO NOT LIKE TO REPEAT MYSELF FROM THE BEGGINING

It's a chinese dress. Kishimoto got the idea from chinese style clothing. The Sonic creaters likely got it from chinese style clothing as well. Sasuke does use speed in his fighting style but it's not his maing thing, unlike Sonic. Sasuke's personality is also far different then Sonic's.

Asada Hiruka
06-13-2009, 10:48 PM
Amy does not wear Quai Pao i was reffering to the fact that its A RED DRESS WITH WHITE TRIM AND SHE WEARS A F***ING RED HEADBAND IS OBSESSED WITH SONIC/SASUKE GETS REJECTED HAS SUPER STRENGTH GREEN EYES AND THE SAME HAIRCUT I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT PERSONALITIES READ THE POSTS F***

Kisame
06-13-2009, 10:50 PM
at the end of Sonic Adventure 2 Shadow dies on the good side (btw shadow wanted revenge for Maria getting shot and dying)

Itachi was never bad, he was always good. He was extremely smart. He planned all the events leading to his death. He died planning for his name to forever be in dishonor. He's theme was illusions. Things are never what they appear to be.

Asada Hiruka
06-13-2009, 10:51 PM
And i am not talking about fight styles i know naruto does walk around in f***ing robot and sonic doesnt use jutsu im talking about traits(not personality traits) color pallete and clothing simmilarities

AuTiXxXbEhBa
06-15-2009, 11:55 PM
HONESTLY...alright. I noticed that the characters are similar too. But did you ever think that MAYBE Masashi Kishimoto was a Sonic fan? It is not a ripoff in any sense other than a few color schemes. Sonic and Naruto are typical shounens. Refering to Amy and Sakura, in most shounen, there is usually a girl that falls for one of the main characters. She is weak, but has a few choise abilities. I don't like it very much when people do this sort of thing...find a few similarities and automatically assume that the series is a ripoff of another series. Use some common sense. And earlier I was reading about someone who said Sonic was a DBZ ripoff...how the DEVIL are they even related?? As far as I can see, there is absolutely NOTHING similar about them!! You people need to set your heads straight. I apologize if i offended anybody, i was just trying to make myself clear.

danboy
06-16-2009, 12:13 AM
HONESTLY...alright. I noticed that the characters are similar too. But did you ever think that MAYBE Masashi Kishimoto was a Sonic fan? It is not a ripoff in any sense other than a few color schemes. Sonic and Naruto are typical shounens. Refering to Amy and Sakura, in most shounen, there is usually a girl that falls for one of the main characters. She is weak, but has a few choise abilities. I don't like it very much when people do this sort of thing...find a few similarities and automatically assume that the series is a ripoff of another series. Use some common sense. And earlier I was reading about someone who said Sonic was a DBZ ripoff...how the DEVIL are they even related?? As far as I can see, there is absolutely NOTHING similar about them!! You people need to set your heads straight. I apologize if i offended anybody, i was just trying to make myself clear.

that is alot but the dbz part sonic goes super sonic gold spikey person as far i know flys ( knowledge from smash bros brawl ) i thought it a super saiyan rip off
Naruto's seems very original I mean how many mangas/ TV series has emotional orange ninja w/ a demon in em seriously:?:

danboy
06-16-2009, 12:17 AM
also everybody here except Asada Hiruka knows wat talkin 'bout

AuTiXxXbEhBa
06-16-2009, 01:57 PM
that is alot but the dbz part sonic goes super sonic gold spikey person as far i know flys ( knowledge from smash bros brawl ) i thought it a super saiyan rip off
Naruto's seems very original I mean how many mangas/ TV series has emotional orange ninja w/ a demon in em seriously:?:
oh, the dbz/sonic thing does make sense. you seem to be right there. but the entire sonic series would not be a ripoff, just the part of it. and on the naruto part: EXACTLY.

Hinata♥Hyuga
06-16-2009, 02:03 PM
Would that make me the Blue girl from Sonic Rush with the fire? (my symbol)

narutorocks
06-16-2009, 02:24 PM
Um, just because some characters share, like 1, personalily trait doesn't mean it's a copy or a ripoff. Just saying.:oops:

And isn't Sonic a hedgehog or something?

When I saw Naruto I thought it was pretty original, as someone said in a previous post, how many video games/animes/mangas have a Ninja in an orange jumpsuit with a fox in him trying to fulifull his lifelong dream of being Hokage?

Kuromaki
06-16-2009, 02:34 PM
Um, just because some characters share, like 1, personalily trait doesn't mean it's a copy or a ripoff. Just saying.:oops:

When I saw Naruto I thought it was pretty original, as someone said in a previous post, how many video games/animes/mangas have a Ninja in an orange jumpsuit with a fox in him trying to fulifull his lifelong dream of being Hokage?
This.

Just because some characters have similar traits, like Tails is a kitsune and Naruto has a kitsune, that doesn't mean Naruto is a Sonic ripoff.

Hinata♥Hyuga
06-16-2009, 02:40 PM

There aren't any as far as I know.. I myself think these connections are... well, kind of amusing

Bacon
10-21-2013, 07:44 AM
This thread

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-4k-hrmZOX9s/UOyreUUtPCI/AAAAAAAACwM/wpNIepOcSu0/s1600/It+Lives.jpg