PDA

View Full Version : naruto(sage mode) v.s. rocklee(gates)

tobi-kun
05-26-2010, 10:09 PM
ok so look me and my bud got in a argument about who would win naruto in sage mode or rocklee in the gates and i say naruto would totaly win but he sais otherwise so pleaz help me out and if u wanna be on lees side go ahead

kejon16
05-26-2010, 10:11 PM
Lee wins this really. Gates=speedblitz sure Naruto with Sage Mode is fast. But even Graaras defense had trouble with Lee in gates.

Yellow Flash
05-26-2010, 10:12 PM
Not only is Naruto slightly faster then Gated Lee he can also maintain the SM longer then Lee can gates.

When you put boss summons, rasengan variants, advanced SM taijutsu, Lee just doesn't stand a chance.

Sorry if my argument sucks, I'm half asleep.

tobi-kun
05-26-2010, 10:19 PM
ikr look naruto can keep it longer plus there r no side afects once the gates run out lees on the flor plus with narutos frog kata and im the one who started this by the way and my freind said that rock lees to fast and he could knock him out with one punch but remember with sage mode u dont fell eny damage

kejon16
05-26-2010, 10:19 PM
I forgot about that plus his attacks are better then Lees. I hate boss summons there an overkill.

tobi-kun
05-26-2010, 10:23 PM
ah i dont mind them but see naruto wins but my bud always brings up that oh no but the gates make u stronger then a hokage so ya haha i say who cares man narutos sage mode took down all the pains somthing the 5 hokage couldnt do so ha!!!!!!!!!

Miles Edgeworth
05-27-2010, 07:51 AM
Naruto stomps hard.

Lee has never demonstrated speed that can blitz SM Naruto. Naruto could most certainly keep up with 5 Gates Lee. Naruto has more physical strength and a variety of jutsu that can kill him.

One FRS will destroy Lee.

321ZagZig
05-27-2010, 08:10 AM
Naruto stomps hard.

Lee has never demonstrated speed that can blitz SM Naruto. Naruto could most certainly keep up with 5 Gates Lee. Naruto has more physical strength and a variety of jutsu that can kill him.

One FRS will destroy Lee.

no silly naruto SM CANNOT keep up with a 5 gate lee, he might be able to keep up with a 2 or 3 gate at most

akikofrown
05-27-2010, 09:51 AM
Lee would win. it would be very close though.

Yellow Flash
05-27-2010, 01:06 PM
no silly naruto SM CANNOT keep up with a 5 gate lee, he might be able to keep up with a 2 or 3 gate at most
Okay, coming from the user that bashes Naruto doesn't mean a single thing to anyone. SM Naruto is mid supersonic, while Lee is transonic to low, low supersonic. Add this on to the points Miles and I have made and you see the obvious winner, Naruto.

321zigzag1
05-27-2010, 01:12 PM
How does Gated Lee harm SM Naruto?

SageoftheSixPaths
05-27-2010, 01:15 PM
How does Gated Lee harm SM Naruto?
He uses the power of youth! :LOS

321zigzag1
05-27-2010, 01:18 PM
Gated Lee doesn't even possess the durability to tank a SM punch let alone like 3. Even one as well.

He uses the power of youth! http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

You sir win this thread as always. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.png

The 1st Hokage
05-27-2010, 01:55 PM
A SM punch or 2 wins this.Since they are bloodlusted,he uses a FRS and destroys him completely.

Akatsuki X
05-27-2010, 03:13 PM
The only way that I can think of Gated Lee to keep up with SM Naruto is if he was in all 8 gates.

But that's only an assumption, considering we haven't seen how fast 8-gated Lee is.

Even then, SM Naruto's strength is greater and he wins with Summons and Rasengan variations.

tobi-kun
05-27-2010, 03:15 PM
plus lee cant even use the 8 gate

Miles Edgeworth
05-27-2010, 03:32 PM

Lol wut. 2 or 3 at most? 2 Gated Lee was the type of thing that freaking Pre Gaara could fight off. Lol at SM Naruto keeping up with that or 3 gates at most.

When has 5 Gate Lee demonstrated superior speed? Naruto was a long distance away from Tsunade and Asura Path and also on top of Gamabunta. Despite the fact Asura was very close to Tsunade AND using jet boots, Naruto was able to blitz him before he could touch Tsunade.

And what has Lee done? Blitz Gaara, one of the slowest fighters of the series, ESPECIALLY back in Pre? Lee may be fast with gates but he has not demonstrated anything that can match up with SM Naruto, and this is coming from a Lee fanboy so don't say crap like "Lol ur wanking Naruto".

tobi-kun
05-27-2010, 03:36 PM
thank u thats my point plus all naruto has to do is use frog kata to hold him off till the gates r off and lees on the floor