PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 496 Discussion

Yori
05-26-2010, 09:14 PM
What you think?

WindScar22
05-26-2010, 09:15 PM
I think it was good, besides the fact that KB couldn't help Naruto.

narulvr
05-26-2010, 09:16 PM
i enjoyed it alot, i love how much killer bee cusses!

zerosameri
05-26-2010, 09:17 PM
I was just about to make this thread..

--

Hey wooster he beat us both.

Yori
05-26-2010, 09:22 PM
Lol I am owning the bookstore today

Sai's brother
05-26-2010, 09:24 PM
What site is it on?

zerosameri
05-26-2010, 09:25 PM
Lol I am owning the bookstore today
sadly yea.... `:P

-

I like how the Kyuubi's chakra/tails and chop things. It must of been Hell for Minato and the other Ninja's. Chakra cutting tails.. Psh even the Kyuubi looks like he has B's body but better.

Lol B's cursing is funny; it's all most like's Gin's. XD

SageNaruto69
05-26-2010, 09:26 PM
i checked 4 sites. not on yet. can u plz pm me?

katsu uchiha
05-26-2010, 09:26 PM
Wow! I tell ya what wow!!!

Yori
05-26-2010, 09:27 PM
But yeah back on topic, seems like Kishi is picking things back up. I really enjoyed this chapter,. But I'm confused.

Bee said if Naruto couldn't do it then they will trap the nine in the room. If naruto can't (which he will because of plot) would he die also?

Wooster
05-26-2010, 09:27 PM
I was just about to make this thread..

--

Hey wooster he beat us both.
You said that already.:lol:

In any case, sorta interesting. Another maybe the next chapter will be better.

SageNaruto69
05-26-2010, 09:29 PM
where did you guys find it? PM me pleaseeee
zero help me out...

zerosameri
05-26-2010, 09:29 PM
You said that already.:lol:

In any case, sorta interesting. Another maybe the next chapter will be better.
In the spoiler thread?

Sai's brother
05-26-2010, 09:30 PM
link me please

Akainu
05-26-2010, 09:31 PM
Its out on

Sai's brother
05-26-2010, 09:32 PM
Not for me. It only goes ti 495 there

SageNaruto69
Its out on
your awesome thanks

RicenChicken
Edit the post, you cant say the websites.

Err
05-26-2010, 09:33 PM
Pretty interesting. If Naruto takes control of the Nine-Tails he'll be invincible. Put that with Sage Mode, he's untouchable.

Konoha'sGreenThunder
05-26-2010, 09:39 PM
Saying the names of the sites is against the rules too, not just linking.

lolohwd
05-26-2010, 09:41 PM
it would be awesome if itachi pops out and uses amateresu to restrain the fox while naruto takes his chakra

Yori
05-26-2010, 09:42 PM
it would be awesome if itachi pops out and uses amateresu to restrain the fox while naruto takes his chakra

No it wouldn't cause the fox along with Naruto would die. And that's just lame on top of lame

mrsticky005
05-26-2010, 10:06 PM
Anyone else think having Killer Bee say stuff like "s'right mother..." (you know the rest.) is actually a bit out of character for himself?

He's rapper, true. But he's SUPPOSED to be cheesy and annoying.

It's like changing Rock Lee's thumbs up to the middle
finger up instead. It's just not Lee anymore.

What makes Lee and Killer Bee cool is that they are both total dorks...but are mad crazy when it comes to taijutsu and kenjutsu...

Funny thing is...they were both introduced by beating up Sasuke. :)

Good chapter by the way. I thought KB was serious about the statues...got me. :D

Yori
05-26-2010, 10:26 PM
I hate that Kishi is stero-typing with Bee

mrsticky005
05-26-2010, 10:41 PM
I hate that Kishi is stero-typing with Bee

I think the ebonics part is more of the scanlators translators doing than Kishi.

But everything else is Kishi. It definitely seems like stereotyping at first
but now with the more recent chapters I can see that Killer Bee is his
own person and not just some cookie cutter cardboard character.

*Talim of the moonlight*
05-26-2010, 11:04 PM
Well as much as Killer Bee was cussing he sounded like Hidan for a sec there. But i loved it! Even all the cussing.

Phenom
05-26-2010, 11:08 PM
But yeah back on topic, seems like Kishi is picking things back up. I really enjoyed this chapter,. But I'm confused.

Bee said if Naruto couldn't do it then they will trap the nine in the room. If naruto can't (which he will because of plot) would he die also?

His chakra would be added to the fox's already massive amount of chakra, hence why Bee said that the fox would be pulling Naruto's chakra into him. So yes, Naruto would die.

Rasen_Chidori
05-26-2010, 11:43 PM
Lolz! Love how naruto tricks Yamato! I thought B was serious about the statues.....

mrsticky005
05-26-2010, 11:48 PM
Well as much as Killer Bee was cussing he sounded like Hidan for a sec there. But i loved it! Even all the cussing.

To me Hidan is much more appropriate to cuss casually because he seems like
the kind of guy who likes to run his mouth off just for the sake of doing so.

Though I really don't care if Hidan cusses or not.

I can see KB cussing if he was in a fight...I mean it's a fight. One should expect some colorful language. But other than that I don't see him cursing.

Ockinga
05-27-2010, 01:01 AM
Pretty interesting. If Naruto takes control of the Nine-Tails he'll be invincible. Put that with Sage Mode, he's untouchable.

I don't think he'll be invincible. Bee wasn't invincible against Taka. Saskue was able to release the fox's chakra before and Madara controlled the kyuubi when he attacked the village. Even with Naruto controlling it he'd probably have to do the fight half sage mode half kyuubi. I just hope that controlling the kyuubi doesn't replace Sage Mode because Sage Mode kicks ass. Hopefully, Naruto will use Sage Mode when fighting the kyuubi. I don't see how he can fight the fox with out it.

RicenChicken
05-27-2010, 01:25 AM
if u guys remember in the manga when he seen the real nagato and was able to control himself even when he was so close to nagato, his eye was a mix of sage mode and kyuubi.

my theory:

Itachi gave him some of his mangekyou power so he could control the kyuubi even more, thus having the eye of sage kyuubi, it could possibly mean he'll have enough chakra power he can gather sage chakra while moving which would make naruto more bad A

gama-sennin
05-27-2010, 01:56 AM
Is the kyuubi really out of naruto's body? or is this all just happening inside his mind?
I know naruto removed the seal but the kyuubi didnt look half as bada** as the one shown fighting 1st hokage.

gama-sennin
05-27-2010, 02:25 AM
I don't think he'll be invincible. Bee wasn't invincible against Taka. Saskue was able to release the fox's chakra before and Madara controlled the kyuubi when he attacked the village. Even with Naruto controlling it he'd probably have to do the fight half sage mode half kyuubi. I just hope that controlling the kyuubi doesn't replace Sage Mode because Sage Mode kicks ass. Hopefully, Naruto will use Sage Mode when fighting the kyuubi. I don't see how he can fight the fox with out it.
I dont think sharingan will work on a perfect host. Even Bee has said the same think when fought with haksuke. When haksuke tried to use genjutsu on Bee, 8 tails repelled the attack by injecting his own chakra in Bee. So if naruto tames the kyuubi i dont think anyone will be able to control it externally.

Err
05-27-2010, 04:26 AM

That was an Eight-Tails. Naruto has the most powerful Kyuubi ever. Hard to beat that.

Wooster
05-27-2010, 05:42 AM
I think the ebonics part is more of the scanlators translators doing than Kishi.

But everything else is Kishi. It definitely seems like stereotyping at first
but now with the more recent chapters I can see that Killer Bee is his
own person and not just some cookie cutter cardboard character.
I think you are right. Once again, screw you scanlators.

We will just have to wait and see if Viz saves Killer Bee from the stupid slang.

tyler
05-27-2010, 06:09 AM
I dont think sharingan will work on a perfect host. Even Bee has said the same think when fought with haksuke. When haksuke tried to use genjutsu on Bee, 8 tails repelled the attack by injecting his own chakra in Bee. So if naruto tames the kyuubi i dont think anyone will be able to control it externally.

agreed. Naruto's only flaw has been he's completely screwed when it comes to genjutsu....which is pretty much the WORST possible flaw to have against the sharingan. Since it takes 2 people to defeat a competent sharingan user (as lady Chiyo said) then Kyuubi + Naruto = Sasuke defeated.

tyler
05-27-2010, 06:11 AM
sadly yea.... `:P

-

I like how the Kyuubi's chakra/tails and chop things. It must of been Hell for Minato and the other Ninja's. Chakra cutting tails.. Psh even the Kyuubi looks like he has B's body but better.

Lol B's cursing is funny; it's all most like's Gin's. XD

BTW Zero....THANK YOU for finally making a post without 95% of it misspelled. Rep up for that.

Bohica
05-27-2010, 06:22 AM
I think the chapter was o.k., we got to see Naruto is still a prankster and the pace of the story is picking back up again. Maybe we will see Kisame soon.

gama-sennin
05-27-2010, 06:36 AM
we will definitely see kisame. This is the best chance he can get. Now that he is already with bee/naruto and gai is nowhere near. Since both bee and naruto have their hands full at the moment this is the ideal time. Plus yamato wont be able to stop him alone.

trouble88
05-27-2010, 06:55 AM
awesome dude man something tell that next week big battle with the nine will be epic can't wait for it now

Zazuro
05-27-2010, 02:34 PM
Naruto the Prankster is back!! wahahahahaha.

Beheaded statues was from the previous jinchuurikis.... (who failed?)

Back in Sage Training, the toad statues are for ninjas who failed....

Hmm.... statues everywhere.... I can say that the the training to control the kyuubi is like 10x more harsh and dense than Sage training! XD

I bet there's a risk to it also when maintaining to control the Kyuubi.

Kuroda Taishi
05-27-2010, 04:46 PM
This one was funny and informative. Next one should be action packed.

Kakashi-sama
05-27-2010, 05:12 PM
its okay, waiting for the real fight to begin next week, good luck NARUTO!

ByakuganAlex
05-27-2010, 06:06 PM
when do we see gai again???

Kuroda Taishi
05-27-2010, 06:09 PM

Idk, I don't know what happened to him.

Hozuki Suigetsu
05-27-2010, 06:17 PM
One of the best chapters in a while. Wonder when Kisame's gonna come out. I'm sure he has to use the restroom!

eagleye54321
05-27-2010, 06:59 PM
I would say when Kisame decides to appear.

UchihaSasuke19
05-27-2010, 07:14 PM
what lucky. mine only goes to 495. where do you read yours.

`!:) `@x) (teleports away)

Err
05-27-2010, 07:16 PM
One of the best chapters in a while. Wonder when Kisame's gonna come out. I'm sure he has to use the restroom!

He's in water, I'm sure he just does it right there.

Vornmusion
05-27-2010, 07:50 PM
Been a long time since I've laughed reading Naruto, so this was a welcomed chapter and actually got me a little excited for the next one.

gama-sennin
05-27-2010, 11:33 PM
If naruto controls the kyuubi it will be too predictable. It will also mean that haksuke will get a huge power boost to compete with naruto.
On the other hand if naruto fails to control kyuubi but successfully locks it up in that chamber then things will get pretty interesting since the two frogs will be able to fuse with him resulting in eternal sage mode. This will also save kishi the headache of pulling some nasty haxx out of haksuke's ***(eye;)).

RicenChicken
05-28-2010, 12:02 AM
^ I hope u mean sasuke.

Sasuke got MS
Naruto got Sage mode
Sasuke got EMS
naruto will most likely get controlled kyuubi sage mode form.

Naruto is getting the power boost to compete against Sasuke's EMS.

Eternal sage mode? do you know what your talking about lol.

gama-sennin
05-28-2010, 12:41 AM
^ I hope u mean sasuke.

Er... i do mean sasuke. But kishi keeps giving that guy stupid power-ups out of nowhere. Using his hatred (yawn) he will get one more gigantic haxx and will probably make kyuubi naruto look like a puppy. Hence the name haksuke suits him better.
Eternal sage mode? do you know what your talking about lol. See if naruto can fuse with fukasaku and ma then the two of them will be able to provide him with all their sage mode chakra so that naruto will never run out of it.
Actually ESM(eternal sage mode) make sense when you are up against EMS. lolz

RicenChicken
05-28-2010, 12:46 AM
Read the rest of my post, please.

Zazuro
05-28-2010, 09:10 AM
Who knew KillerBee was once a prankster like naruto XDXD!

"Haha! I did the exact same thing!" XD

Funny, liking this already! Let's get ready! For an epic fighty!

:P

Phenom
05-28-2010, 05:16 PM
If naruto controls the kyuubi it will be too predictable. It will also mean that haksuke will get a huge power boost to compete with naruto.
On the other hand if naruto fails to control kyuubi but successfully locks it up in that chamber then things will get pretty interesting since the two frogs will be able to fuse with him resulting in eternal sage mode. This will also save kishi the headache of pulling some nasty haxx out of haksuke's ***(eye;)).

If the kyubi wins the fight, Naruto dies. So therefore the story would end right then and there.

Hidden Ninja45
05-28-2010, 09:11 PM
It was an ok chapter I guess. That part with Naruto fake getting his head chopped off and Yamato's reaction was great. I think next chapter should be interesting.

gama-sennin
05-29-2010, 12:27 AM
If the kyubi wins the fight, Naruto dies. So therefore the story would end right then and there.

Actually i am really confused as far as this chapter is concerned. I mean we all know that naruto has already used the key and removed the seal. So the fox must be free now. Which also means that there is nothing holding it back from escaping naruto's body. Please answer these questions if possible:

1. what is the purpose of the key? Is is just to allow kyuubi's chakra total freedom INSIDE naruto's mind?
2. If the fox is out of his body then why is naruto not dead already?
3. Also if it is inside naruto's mind then how can hachibi's tentacles reach inside and hold kyuubi?
:shock:

Vornmusion
05-29-2010, 01:03 AM
3. Also if it is inside naruto's mind then how can hachibi's tentacles reach inside and hold kyuubi?

I'd say plot magic.

zerosameri
05-29-2010, 01:20 AM
Actually i am really confused as far as this chapter is concerned. I mean we all know that naruto has already used the key and removed the seal. So the fox must be free now. Which also means that there is nothing holding it back from escaping naruto's body. Please answer these questions if possible:

1. what is the purpose of the key? Is is just to allow kyuubi's chakra total freedom INSIDE naruto's mind?
3: Same way Sasuke was in Naruto's mind and 'blow up' the kyuubi why grading his nose.

gama-sennin
05-29-2010, 01:44 AM
3: Same way Sasuke was in Naruto's mind and 'blow up' the kyuubi why grading his nose.
But sasuke did that because of sahringan(and also because kishi likes to overpower that guy).

Phenom
05-29-2010, 09:52 AM

1: The key is used to keep the kyubi's chakra in check. This way it cannot overcome Naruto's mind unless he wants it to or the seal somehow breaks.
So the key just removes the seal inside of Naruto's mind, letting the kyubi the ability to control him if he wins. The fox is still trapped inside of Naruto until he wins though.

2: The fox is stuck inside of Naruto's mind until the kyubi defeats Naruto. If Naruto wins then he will simply be able to allow the entirety of the fox's chakra loose for his own purposes.

3: The same way Sasuke got into Naruto's mind earlier. I would assume that it is a form of genjutsu, but I am not really sure how it works.

Of course, this is just what I figured out from reading the chapters. So I could be wrong for all I know, but this is what I managed to piece together.

Kenshin Mizoguchi
05-29-2010, 11:54 AM
In my opinion, this was a GREAT chapter. My favorite part was where Bee told Naruto that if there was darkness in his heart, his head would be bitten off. XP

InnerSakura
05-29-2010, 02:31 PM
loved this chapter. its great that Naruto is finally learning to control nine-tails' chakra!

uzumakisgirl
05-29-2010, 06:08 PM
I Thought it was funny !! killerbee joking about the statue chopping his head !! it was pretty good

zerosameri
05-29-2010, 07:40 PM
But sasuke did that because of sahringan(and also because kishi likes to overpower that guy).
Ether way, it doesn't matter to much. Maybe B is just all most as kick ass as Sasuke.

Wooster
05-29-2010, 07:52 PM
That's actual a good point.

At least after one can decipher it.:lol:

Killer Bee and the Hachibi have mad genjutsu skillz, word up dawg!

gama-sennin
05-31-2010, 05:23 AM
Do you guys remember the turtle gai summoned when lee tried to use lotus on sasuke during chunnin selection arc? To summon something means using ninjutsu right? So it means that gai can use ninjutsu. Then why hasnt he used it in any of his fights? I mean he is the 2nd strongest jounin of konoha after kakashi and you dont get to that level only on tijutsu. So what i think is this:
Gai has been using only tijutsu because he wants to prove/help lee that he can become an excellent ninja even without ninjutsu. So we might just get to see Gai using nijutsu against Kisame if they fight at full strength.

Lady Tsunade
05-31-2010, 06:24 AM
Eh, it was okay I guess. Better than previous chapters anyway.
I wanted Narutos head to be chopped off though >_<