PDA

View Full Version : Naruto stupid or color blind?

Asada Hiruka
06-13-2009, 01:02 AM
*SPOLER ALERT* I was wondering how Naruto couldnt possibly know that the 4TH Hokage is his father he is the only other person in Naruto with spikey yellow hair and blue eyes I mean seriously and how come none of the kids noticed this Naruto is also metioned to be like him out loud several times and learns his jutsu and is taught by both Minato's (4th Hokage for those who didnt know)teacher and student!!! Is the only way for him to realize this is to be slapped in the face with his birth certificate or have his dad come out of his body and tell him which was a really lame plot twist if you ask me and any one notice that Minato and young Jiraiya have the exact same hair style pt 2 naruto and Yahiko/Pain's hairsyles are exactly the same ******I am adding this edit so people will actually take into consideration that it is highly improbable that naruto while in the hokage's office did not ever look at the hokage picture on the wall and it is also highly improbable that there would only be 2 pictures in the world of the worlds greatest ninja and leader of the leaf village as such they obviously had color photographs over 100 years ago so please think outside of what you see and look into your mind at what you cant because im not going to post questions about what you see see sakura parent post if you read this have an E-Cookie******

Golden-Flute
06-13-2009, 01:04 AM
Just to add to discussion... :D

Naruto only ever saw the stone carving of his father (and it didn't really look like him) and had no pictures, so it wouldn't really matter if he was colorblind or not! :D Also, his last name was not his father's last name, but his mothers, so he basically had zero ways of knowing his daddy was the Hokage. :)

Asada Hiruka
06-13-2009, 01:12 AM
You missed something in the hokages office which Naruto was in several times on the wall there is a line of photographs of the hokage and I know he isnt color blind because he talks about the color of his chakra among other instances but he is supposed to be Japanese (fakest one if i ever saw one) and didnt realise Aka means red LOL also in Kakasi's room there is a picture of minato and the squad though im not 100% if he ever was in Kakashi's room although I know sasuke was

waterlemon-chi
06-13-2009, 01:13 AM

Naruto only ever saw the stone carving of his father (and it didn't really look like him) and had no pictures, so it wouldn't really matter if he was colorblind or not! :D Also, his last name was not his father's last name, but his mothers, so he basically had zero ways of knowing his daddy was the Hokage. :)

Agreed. ^^

Asada Hiruka
06-13-2009, 01:20 AM
my post got there 2nd

Itachi-Sama
06-13-2009, 01:46 AM

How true indeed!

Asada Hiruka
06-13-2009, 04:07 AM
for all posters read edit

Kari-Chan
06-21-2009, 04:58 PM
maybe he toyed with the idea at some point, and then later figured it was a bit too far fetched

TucanaTheToucan
06-21-2009, 05:15 PM
First part of the story: Stupid
Second part: Neither
That's what I think.