PDA

View Full Version : Fourth Hokage's Rasengan

٥Minato٥
05-25-2010, 02:47 AM
After looking at my Fourth Hokage ninja card i seen his nature type was lightning...
After Kakashi said the Fourth Hokage's Rasengan was incomplete because he Did not apply his nature to it like Naruto did to create the rasengan shuriken

what would the Fourth Hokage's Rasengan be since he had the nature of lightning?

Zombie Uchiha
05-25-2010, 02:54 AM
All I will say is that Minato's Rasengan is best because while charging it, he teleports behind the opponent and then attacks them.

٥Minato٥
05-25-2010, 02:57 AM
Yea imagine if he applied his nature to it, That would cause some damage `:P

Zombie Uchiha
05-25-2010, 03:01 AM
Yea imagine if he applied his nature to it, That would cause some damage `:P

It will cause damage without Nature but more damage with Nature.

Level6Ninja
05-25-2010, 04:07 AM
it would be like a rasen-chidori!

Hyuuga Heir
05-25-2010, 01:58 PM
It would be Chidori. That's basically what Chidori is in the first place: rasengan with lightning nature added to it.

Noctis Arashi
05-25-2010, 02:08 PM
OMG quit saying rasen dori...... its ligthning element rasengan. >.>

Zombie Uchiha
05-25-2010, 02:10 PM
OMG quit saying rasen dori...... its ligthning element rasengan. >.>

What I can't post just one word?

Noctis Arashi
05-25-2010, 02:13 PM
What I can't post just one word?

Its not a rasendori....>.> It would be completely different.

Zombie Uchiha
05-25-2010, 02:16 PM
Its not a rasendori....>.> It would be completely different.

Your taken it to seriously I just added the words together. I took half of Rasengan (Rasen) and took half from Chidori (Dori).

Noctis Arashi
05-25-2010, 02:17 PM
Your taken it to seriously I just added the words together. I took half of Rasengan (Rasen) and took half from Chidori (Dori).

But it would be nothing like if the two combined so its incorrect to call it that in any sense.

Zombie Uchiha
05-25-2010, 02:21 PM
But it would be nothing like if the two combined so its incorrect to call it that in any sense.

I know that. Nevermind I will delete my post.

Noctis Arashi
05-25-2010, 02:21 PM
Ok then.

chidorimadness
05-26-2010, 04:20 PM
yea i think kakashi said that chidori was rasengan with lightning nature

yondaime khonai
05-26-2010, 04:27 PM
but the naruto ninja card says he's lightning nature, but naruto's really wind nature, so theres a possibility that minato's isnt lightning...

RicenChicken
05-26-2010, 04:28 PM
It wouldnt be chidori, you dont rotate the chakra in a chidori, you just focus it all, have u ever seen a rotating chidori? no. the 4th most likely used lighting to teleport and in no way needed to have alightning nature'd rasengan when he could just teleport behind u and hit u like that.

UchihaSasuke19
05-26-2010, 06:30 PM
i think yondimes rasengan would look like a blue chidori. but his original rasengan looks like odama and i like how he teleports and attacks the enemy. but his teleportation sucks because he has to mark someone first.
`!:) `@x) (teleports)

yondamaine
05-29-2010, 06:50 PM
rasengan with a electrical shock to it?

katsu uchiha
05-29-2010, 06:55 PM
you know how chidori is like an electric charge which a range? well i think it would be rasengan with lighting coming out of the lighting rasengan, kinda like with chidori

junchurikioftheleaf
05-29-2010, 06:58 PM
i tink ti would be liek the rasen shuriken with lightnign shooting out to the sides whiel rotatenig and it would look like a crazy lightning saw that would fry an opponents entire nervous system

Black Shuck
05-29-2010, 07:15 PM
After looking at my Fourth Hokage ninja card i seen his nature type was lightning...
After Kakashi said the Fourth Hokage's Rasengan was incomplete because he Did not apply his nature to it like Naruto did to create the rasengan shuriken

what would the Fourth Hokage's Rasengan be since he had the nature of lightning?

I never knew his nature type. where's it described? and what is a 'ninja card'?
-----
developed one will be something like Kirin.

Midori Kuro
05-29-2010, 07:39 PM
I never knew his nature type. where's it described? and what is a 'ninja card'?
-----
developed one will be something like Kirin.

I'm guessing they are talking about the Naruto CCG ninja cards, I think the developed one would be like a rotating wheel of lightning chakra... i dont think it would be like kirin cuz kirin is a blast of natural lightning not chakra produced lightning and its not in a form of a ball...

Black Shuck
05-29-2010, 08:11 PM
I'm guessing they are talking about the Naruto CCG ninja cards, I think the developed one would be like a rotating wheel of lightning chakra... i dont think it would be like kirin cuz kirin is a blast of natural lightning not chakra produced lightning and its not in a form of a ball...
oh, okay.

I meant the final EFFECT will be something like that of Kirin's. Not the form. :)