PDA

View Full Version : Orochimaru, love or Hate him

Ryaque
06-12-2009, 08:40 PM
I know this thread is pointless really but I'm curiouse if anyone actually LIKES Orochimaru. Say why or why not after voting though if you can.

KyuubiAkatsuki
06-12-2009, 08:42 PM
he sucks, i hate him, he's like naruto's version of michael jackson :shock:

Hinata_Byakugan
06-12-2009, 08:43 PM
he is 0rochima-dudu he's bad and yuckie looking

narutovssasuke100
06-12-2009, 08:43 PM
He sucks FTW

waterlemon-chi
06-12-2009, 08:54 PM
He sucks and is lower than crap. I hate him. 0.o

Kuromaki
06-12-2009, 09:09 PM
Orochimaru was one of Naruto's best villains, until Itachi made him look like crap. He's not the best character, but he's not the worst either.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-12-2009, 09:34 PM
Orochimaru is dog crap. No, he's worse than that. But even Danzo's worse than him......

Itachi-Sama
06-12-2009, 11:05 PM
He's the worst.

Golden-Flute
06-12-2009, 11:12 PM
Even though he is evil, the evil characters make for good plots! I love him because he is a big threat to not only Naruto and Sasuke, but to Tsunade, Jiraiya, Kakashi, etc. His awesome evil-ness makes the world go 'round!

Slimdoe
06-13-2009, 03:18 AM
I absolutely LOVE him. He's an amazing villain. Enough said.

C-C
06-13-2009, 05:10 AM
Hate him

TucanaTheToucan
06-14-2009, 05:27 PM
He's lower than scum and should crawl into a hole and die.
He's very creepy!

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-14-2009, 05:36 PM
He's lower than scum and should crawl into a hole and die.
He's very creepy!
Uh, he does live in a hole.

Agent Spectre
06-14-2009, 06:49 PM
Another Orochimaru topic from you.... I've answered all of your previous ones. You should know my answers by now.

I'm pretty neutral towards him.. although there is an attraction that I can't seem to get away from. It's like he's been stalking me.

I admire Orochi-sama because we both like the same kinds of things... we have a very similar style... and he is very gifted and a little crazy. I like that. The man has an insane amount of passion. And he likes snakes and experimentation... aww. So cool! I can find myself relating to a lot of him. Plus, it's true... He makes a fantastic antagonist. ::thumbs up::

I despise Orochimaru for the way he toys with others, and his self-importance regarding power and attaining jutsu. Don't get me wrong... I can see where he's coming from, especially with the jutsu thing... I completley understand why he's so turned on by that, infact I'm plagued by the same sort of obsessive passion. However I don't think I'm more imortant than everyone else enough to willingly use and destroy others lives to that extent. If Orochi-sama could at least be happy for what he has... then I could be happy for him. T_T ... but whatever... people are who they are... like it or leave.

I've had a very long and mentally exhausting Love/Hate relationship with Orochimaru. I loved him, I hated him... and now... I don't know anymore.

Either way.. I don't want to be a hypocrite... so...::shrugs:: how am I really supposed to feel?

This is yet another subject of which I am two minds.

Yoshi-Chan
06-14-2009, 07:06 PM
oro = eewwwiee

Ryaque
06-15-2009, 03:03 PM
Another Orochimaru topic from you.... I've answered all of your previous ones. You should know my answers by now.

I'm pretty neutral towards him.. although there is an attraction that I can't seem to get away from. It's like he's been stalking me.

I admire Orochi-sama because we both like the same kinds of things... we have a very similar style... and he is very gifted and a little crazy. I like that. The man has an insane amount of passion. And he likes snakes and experimentation... aww. So cool! I can find myself relating to a lot of him. Plus, it's true... He makes a fantastic antagonist. ::thumbs up::

I despise Orochimaru for the way he toys with others, and his self-importance regarding power and attaining jutsu. Don't get me wrong... I can see where he's coming from, especially with the jutsu thing... I completley understand why he's so turned on by that, infact I'm plagued by the same sort of obsessive passion. However I don't think I'm more imortant than everyone else enough to willingly use and destroy others lives to that extent. If Orochi-sama could at least be happy for what he has... then I could be happy for him. T_T ... but whatever... people are who they are... like it or leave.

I've had a very long and mentally exhausting Love/Hate relationship with Orochimaru. I loved him, I hated him... and now... I don't know anymore.

Either way.. I don't want to be a hypocrite... so...::shrugs:: how am I really supposed to feel?

This is yet another subject of which I am two minds.
If it makes you feel any better I have weird dreams that involve Orochimaru almost every night. I think he's stalking me too. Any by the way I DO hate the guy don't get me wrong but it's always funny to see what people say about him that's all. Also a lot of people here has the same opinions about him as I do so there's another reason.

Yetiee
06-15-2009, 03:05 PM
I have to give it to him he is a villain with style....he always seems to surprise me and is always thinking of new things

if sauske was smart he would have captured itachi and gave his body to orochimaru

Ikuto
06-15-2009, 03:08 PM
He's a sexual predator......for kawaii little boys.....

I hate him more than everything in the Naruto world....2nd to Danzo

narutorocks
06-15-2009, 03:12 PM
He freaks me out quite a bit.

Well, as far as anime goes at least.

And I've had some dreams about him too....

Ryaque
06-15-2009, 06:48 PM
He freaks me out quite a bit.

Well, as far as anime goes at least.

And I've had some dreams about him too....
Why does it seem that so many people have dreams about the same evil person. Maybe he is salking us all. *looks around the room to see the closet door slightly open. Gulp* Oh crap not again!!!

TheFriendNobodyLikes
06-15-2009, 08:07 PM
I love him, not only because he makes for a great villain, but because he has a distinct personality, different jutsu, his own, mysterious motives, and, really, I think he's downright sexy in a creepy sort of way.

We needed him as a villain, if you look at it from a plotline-teaching-a-lesson angle.

Seems like I'm alone on this one. :cool:

jade_waz_here
06-15-2009, 08:08 PM
hes mj!!!! XD

ninja-avatar
06-16-2009, 11:12 AM
I don't like him...

Zain Kabuta
06-16-2009, 11:19 AM
i like Orochimaru he is awesome he is twisted insane brilliant and a bit blood thirsty as well

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-16-2009, 11:44 AM
I HATE him!

Spark
06-16-2009, 02:33 PM
I hate him. He takes little kids

Raven Uchiha
06-17-2009, 07:55 AM
Hate him!!!!! I was praising Sasuke in the mange when he half destroyed him.

Ero-Senin
06-17-2009, 08:05 AM
I am neutral about him but something is telling me to look up at him . I dunno why but there is something what says to me that he is quite a good character. Well first of all we can't deny that his skills are legendary and he knows quite a lot about human behaviour - some kind of psychologist if I can say. I like psychology so much so maybe that's why I like him a bit. And I know he looks fraky but we have to say that he is a evil person and nobody will be able to overpass him in the world of bad guys. :)

Yetiee
06-17-2009, 08:13 AM
He only takes little kids that are about to die on their own....(even though he killed their parents).....he still just wants to help them

Agent Spectre
06-17-2009, 05:56 PM
I love him, not only because he makes for a great villain, but because he has a distinct personality, different jutsu, his own, mysterious motives, and, really, I think he's downright sexy in a creepy sort of way.

We needed him as a villain, if you look at it from a plotline-teaching-a-lesson angle.

Seems like I'm alone on this one. :cool:

Not alone...
Only half... lol

I agree with everything you say... however I still have my reasons for disliking him as well. It's so hard to figure out... I'll just go with the flow.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-17-2009, 06:00 PM
I hate him, but he makes the story a lot more intresting.

brooksey
06-17-2009, 08:12 PM
Who wouldn't love Orochimaru? Who cares if he stole Susake or however you spell his name he is not a threat to anyone lol. Orochimaru is bad, you don't see someone like Orochimaru everyday.

1. He thrives on his ambitions.

2. He looks like sin.

3. He has Kabuto and Sasuke around his fingers.

4. He killed the old man from Narutos village.

He's a perfect character and my favorite. Too bad the pole closed I would've voted the best answer to support him.

ItaSai Fangirl
06-18-2009, 01:00 AM
i personaly think he is awesome and i am prepaired to be attacked by anti-orochimaru-ists or whatever you guys call youreselfs because orochimaru is awesome and so is michael jackson jackson if you subtract the sexual preditor part... thats a big reason why ill NEVER try to meet him.... i still think they are both awesome and ahve style though

Yetiee
06-18-2009, 01:03 AM
Any person that you cant remember how to spell their name is awsome

Ero-Senin
06-18-2009, 07:14 AM
i personaly think he is awesome and i am prepaired to be attacked by anti-orochimaru-ists or whatever you guys call youreselfs because orochimaru is awesome and so is michael jackson jackson if you subtract the sexual preditor part... thats a big reason why ill NEVER try to meet him.... i still think they are both awesome and ahve style though

I agree with you ... and I hope that Orochimaru Will come back into the story because I think he is not dead. HE IS SO HARDWORKING he wants to know all the jutsus :D

jashin 51
07-19-2010, 04:34 AM
I think hes ok. There's some things that just creep me out though. Like the tongue thing... In general he scares me a bit...:shock:

Paradox Within
07-19-2010, 04:59 AM
Compared to some of the douches on the anime/manga, he's pretty tolerable.

whatever
12-17-2011, 12:52 AM
I don't really like him. I kind of hate him. What about you, Ryaque?

Kimimaro Kaguya
12-17-2011, 01:22 AM
i love lord oro!!! 8D

Warrior3
12-17-2011, 03:52 AM
I hate him too, he's gross and way too evil.

Black Owl
12-17-2011, 04:31 AM
Orochimaru's okay. Although, he scares me abit :|

XxSharinganxX
12-17-2011, 12:07 PM
Orochimaru is just a big failure in everything he does. First off, he has the wierdest style ever. He has pale makeup on, purple eye liner, and whats up with his voice?

And its not like he's all that strong anyway, really he isn't. If i remember correctly, during the Chunin exams Sasuke was able to take one of his lives[shown when a layer of skin came off], I know Sasuke was stronger than most Genin, but still. Don't you think that a Sanin should be able to kill a Genin?

Sharingan19
12-17-2011, 12:30 PM
I kinda like Orochimaru. He's a good major villain who twisted the story so wickedly. I think people love to hate him because of what he did to Sasuke. But i like him as a villain. He's kinda weirdly cool too. Plus i like his english voice actor, he did a great job with his voice. Made him sound so calm but menacing.

DreamsOnWings
12-22-2011, 10:34 AM
I adore Orochimaru. He's the perfect villain--Cunning, manipulative, with a lust for power. And, of course, the awesome snake abilities. What's to hate?