PDA

View Full Version : Konohamauru's Rasengan

Zombie Uchiha
05-21-2010, 04:05 PM
After seeing NS Episode 161, I thought his Rasengan was awesome. I thought he was about to die when one of Pain's Path grabed him on the wall and took his touge out. But it a Substitution Jutsu. (Hope that wasn't spam). Then Konohamaru came out of no where and did the Rasengan. That was so awesome. What did you think about it?

ASilva
05-21-2010, 04:29 PM
i have to agree with you ...

i just finished watching the NS episode 161 and i almost cried when Ebisu sensei went in rescue of konohamaro .... and when he said all does beautiful things from Naruto.

I also almost cried when i saw konohamaro being captured with the tongue jutsu and started to appear memories of im when Naruto thought im the rasengan ....

and when i saw the the konohamaro making "puf puf" and he making the rasengan and smash-it against the pain figure to the wall .... it was indeed the most beautiful moment of the episode.

PS: i hope that i din't made any spam.

Zombie Uchiha
05-21-2010, 04:31 PM
i have to agree with you ...

i just finished watching the NS episode 161 and i almost cried when Ebisu sensei went in rescue of konohamaro .... and when he said all does beautiful things from Naruto.

I also almost cried when i saw konohamaro being captured with the tongue jutsu and started to appear memories of im when Naruto thought im the rasengan ....

and when i saw the the konohamaro making "puf puf" and he making the rasengan and smash-it against the pain figure to the wall .... it was indeed the most beautiful moment of the episode.

PS: i hope that i din't made any spam.

I started think about Konohamaru's Death. Then I thought about Naruto. He would have been so upset.

Hidden Ninja45
05-21-2010, 04:32 PM
Yeah, I thought his Rasengan was awesome and unexcepted. I really thought they were going to kill the 13 year old kid there for a second.

ASilva
05-21-2010, 04:39 PM
yeah ... know that remembered i am also thinking how will Naruto be if he knew that pain killed is "supposed student".

He lost is teacher .... imagine if he knew that konohamaro died as well in the hands of pain .., it would be a very sad moment.

Zombie Uchiha
05-21-2010, 04:47 PM
yeah ... know that remembered i am also thinking how will Naruto be if he knew that pain killed is "supposed student".

He lost is teacher .... imagine if he knew that konohamaro died as well in the hands of pain .., it would be a very sad moment.

Yeah very sad.

Blind Uchiha
05-21-2010, 04:51 PM
It was cool, but their was major plot no jutsu in that fight.

Zombie Uchiha
05-21-2010, 04:54 PM

What was that sign Konohamaru did before one of the Pain attacked him?

master kage mode
05-21-2010, 04:56 PM
the rasengan is called the giant ball rasengan

Zombie Uchiha
05-21-2010, 04:59 PM
the rasengan is called the giant ball rasengan

Thanks for telling me.

QuickJoe
05-21-2010, 06:34 PM
it would have been cool if he could do it with one hand like jiraiya but knowing naruto he probably taught him how to do it with a shadow clone.`:shock:

Senkaimon
05-21-2010, 06:42 PM
Plot no Jutsu is supposed to mean something happens due to plot to keep something from happening; it's not a jutsu. xD

Anyway, his Rasengan was awesome, I liked this episode. :D

UzumakiNaruto0095
05-22-2010, 09:51 AM
i have 1 word... EPIC.

HachibiXSenpai
05-22-2010, 09:52 AM
the animation was great too!

UzumakiNaruto0095
05-22-2010, 09:58 AM
yes, yes it was

Zombie Uchiha
05-22-2010, 10:04 AM
i have 1 word... EPIC.

Agreed.

UzumakiNaruto0095
05-22-2010, 10:57 AM
Agreed.
Of course

OmegaShenlon
05-23-2010, 04:06 AM
i certainly liked the moment where ebisu believed in naruto and konohamaru's rasengan
but if that goes on konohamaru will learn sage jutsu too ,man,naruto should have been an one of a kind ninja and i believe konohamaru would be way cooler if he followed 3rd hokage footsteps and became a solid a balanced ninja.

OmegaShenlon
05-23-2010, 04:07 AM
i certainly liked the moment where ebisu believed in naruto and konohamaru's rasengan
but if that goes on konohamaru will learn sage jutsu too ,man,naruto should have been an one of a kind ninja and i believe konohamaru would be way cooler if he followed 3rd hokage footsteps and became a solid a balanced ninja.

OmegaShenlon
05-23-2010, 04:08 AM

brunz
05-23-2010, 06:42 AM
yeah, hes rasengan looked pretty sweet, but i just can't wait till 163, SAGE MODE APPEARS!!!

tkscopic
05-23-2010, 06:49 AM
It looked like he did odama rasengan...

Level6Ninja
05-23-2010, 07:18 AM
it was cool, but i dont think naruto should have taught him. naruto cant do it without a clone, so kakashi or someone who can do with one hand should have taught him

Zombie Uchiha
05-23-2010, 07:22 AM
If Kakashi taught Konohamaru the Rasengan, He will know how to do it withougt using a Shadow Clone. Basically he would be better than Naruto.

UzumakiNaruto0095
05-23-2010, 08:05 AM
yeah that is true. But did anybody else notice in the flashback when Naruto's teaching Konohamaru the rasengan, in the anime Naruto and konohamaru are in their Shippuden clothes, but in the manga they're in their original clothes?

Mangekyou Sasuke
05-23-2010, 08:51 AM
I thought it was awesome. Konohamaru did an awesome job

tobiperson
05-23-2010, 08:55 AM
like sensei and student

ASilva
05-26-2010, 07:10 AM

there must be some episodes like this one in the serie, because a serie whit no story becomes bad from the excessive action .... there must be some story in the middle to catch the attention of the audience ...

in fact all the series that i know and are famous through the world have story and action in its precise messieurs.

Am I not Right !?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Narutosan
05-26-2010, 02:44 PM
there must be some episodes like this one in the serie, because a serie whit no story becomes bad from the excessive action .... there must be some story in the middle to catch the attention of the audience ...

in fact all the series that i know and are famous through the world have story and action in its precise messieurs.

Am I not Right !?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Correct

Tricky
05-27-2010, 04:29 AM
Did Konohamauru know where Naruto was? Because if he didn't, wasn't their a good chance he could of survived the toung attack?

Hyuuga Heir
05-27-2010, 05:30 AM

I believe it was the Dragon hand seal.

Zombie Uchiha
05-27-2010, 08:01 AM
I believe it was the Dragon hand seal.

I already got the answer to this question. Check the posts.

Hyuuga Heir
05-27-2010, 08:34 AM
I already got the answer to this question. Check the posts.

I did check. No one else told you what sign it was. The only thing i saw was that you were told the rasengan was called the 'giant ball rasengan'. Nothing else about the hand seals he used.

Zombie Uchiha
05-27-2010, 08:36 AM
I did check. No one else told you what sign it was. The only thing i saw was that you were told the rasengan was called the 'giant ball rasengan'. Nothing else about the hand seals he used.

This episode had no Plot Jutsu. The sign Konohamaru did was interrupted by one of the pain.

Hyuuga Heir
05-27-2010, 08:39 AM
This episode had no Plot Jutsu. The sign Konohamaru did was interrupted by one of the pain.

Alrighty then.

jeka.com.ua
05-31-2010, 10:34 AM
yeah that is true. But did anybody else notice in the flashback when Naruto's teaching Konohamaru the rasengan, in the anime Naruto and konohamaru are in their Shippuden clothes, but in the manga they're in their original clothes?
Yes, you're absolutely right. In fact, it's a big mistake in anime, because in manga Konohamaru had about 2.5 years to learn rasengan but in anime he learned it in a couple of months.

Sasori of the Red Sand
05-31-2010, 04:25 PM
It would've been a lot cooler to me if some jerks hadn't spoiled it for me. (I forget who did though, Youtube and Naruto wiki tend to do that unfortunately)

Cherryblossom515
06-01-2010, 10:47 AM
I thought it was good!
And just when I thought Konohamaru was going to die, all I was thinking was: 'this can't be! Why are so many important people dying! *sob*'
Then he surprised me with the substitution jutsu and the rasengan.
So yeah, I liked it. =,]

Salena
06-01-2010, 11:25 AM
His rasengan had rotation and power and containment!