Narutosan
05-18-2010, 03:45 PM

No Kyuubi for Naruto

Nyruss
05-18-2010, 03:46 PM
Futon Rasengan.

321zigzag1
05-18-2010, 03:49 PM
SM Jiraiya has better variety and versatility although Naruto has the more lethal FRS and clones.

What about Ma and Pa and summons?

Narutosan
05-18-2010, 03:55 PM
SM Jiraiya has better variety and versatility although Naruto has the more lethal FRS and clones.

What about Ma and Pa and summons?

Yea that too. Everything expect no Kyuubi for Naruto.

321zigzag1
05-18-2010, 03:57 PM
So how does the summons work. Do each side get his Toads and Gamabunta and Ma and Pa?

Toad Master
05-18-2010, 09:53 PM
Jiraiya wins, he sinks all the toads on Naruto's Side, then Ma & Pa use Genjutsu of Naruto and his dead.

Miles Edgeworth
05-18-2010, 10:01 PM
Imo, Jiraiya can take this with Swamp of the Underworld to immobilize Naruto and then Frog Song. I fail to see how Naruto can form and throw FRS before Jiraiya claps his hands and makes a giant swamp that could drown two giant snakes casually (he was even weakened and in base when he did this).

prasanth
05-19-2010, 09:28 AM
Jiraiya with the swap of the underworld kills naruto GG
the swamp destroyed the multi head dog summon which is near impossible to kill

Bacon
05-19-2010, 09:46 AM
Jaraiya is still stronger in a one on one fight. Even if Naruto had the Kyuubi, Jaraiya has seals to affect him before the it can get past the first tail. Not only this,but Jaraiya also has the toad stomach trap and far more summonings than naruto.

crystalblade13
05-19-2010, 10:35 AM
they have the same number of summons... is everyone forgetting rasenshuriken? the mach 5 move that can expand and roflstomp anything it touches? jiraiya hasnt shown frog katas either. naruto doesnt even have to completely connect with his moves to hit jiraiya. underworld swamp WOULD NOT WORK on naruto. remember when naruto was training with the frog, naruto can gain height and maneuver mid-air by creating clones to jump off of and dispersing them afterwards. he can just land outside of the swamps perimeter.

Slack 40
05-19-2010, 01:06 PM
Actually the way I see is Jiraiya would get the summons They know and trust jiraiya more then naruto and toad stomach and Frog Song and Dark swamp would get naruto. Dark swamp would get naruto before he can use FRS

Miles Edgeworth
05-19-2010, 04:18 PM
they have the same number of summons... is everyone forgetting rasenshuriken? the mach 5 move that can expand and roflstomp anything it touches? jiraiya hasnt shown frog katas either. naruto doesnt even have to completely connect with his moves to hit jiraiya. underworld swamp WOULD NOT WORK on naruto. remember when naruto was training with the frog, naruto can gain height and maneuver mid-air by creating clones to jump off of and dispersing them afterwards. he can just land outside of the swamps perimeter.

What's Rasenshuriken gonna do if it can't even land? Jiraiya claps his hands, and a giant swamp appears. Honestly, I don't think Naruto can avoid a giant swamp that could drown two giant snakes from a WEAKENED Jiraiya, all the while running and charging FRS, without getting his butt kicked miserably.

And how does Naruto see Swamp of the Underworld coming? Jiraiya claps, Naruto drowns in a swamp, GG. You act as if Naruto suddenly has the reaction to do that, and if he jumps high enough where he could land out of the swamp's range, Jiraiya can easily move away from Naruto's range so FRS doesn't hit him. Boom, waste of a technique that contributes to SM wearing out.

If Naruto were to jump so high that Jiraiya couldn't hit him, then Jiraiya preps Frog Song, GG.

crystalblade13
05-20-2010, 04:48 AM
wow edgeworth, i think this is the first time i've dissagread with you. just saying. anyway in this fight naruto has all of the summons jiraiya has, they would surely provide enough distraction (along with the two sage clones) for naruto to get away from the swamp. naruto knows jiraiya, im sure he knows how the swamps used. jiraiya hasnt shown the speed to dodge rasenshuriken. its pretty much the fastest move in the series.

Kuromaki
05-20-2010, 05:51 AM
wow edgeworth, i think this is the first time i've dissagread with you. just saying. anyway in this fight naruto has all of the summons jiraiya has, they would surely provide enough distraction (along with the two sage clones) for naruto to get away from the swamp. naruto knows jiraiya, im sure he knows how the swamps used. jiraiya hasnt shown the speed to dodge rasenshuriken. its pretty much the fastest move in the series.
But the summons are more likely to side with Jiraiya, because they know and trust him more. Either that or they'll stay neutral.

A weakened base Jiraiya in Part 1 was able to make a swamp that drowned a large boss snake, what kind of swamp do you think a full-powered Sage Mode Jiraiya can make?

If Naruto does get away from the swamp, Frog Song can be used.

crystalblade13
05-20-2010, 01:26 PM
but how does jiraiya dodge rasenshuriken? p.s - im pretty sure they both have the summons in this match. like a gamabunta each. to make it fair. im not sure if the TC specified this.

Zeek Uchiha
05-20-2010, 01:56 PM
Jiraiya takes this he still is stronger then naruto with jutsu that naruto has never seen before

Miles Edgeworth
05-20-2010, 02:05 PM
but how does jiraiya dodge rasenshuriken? p.s - im pretty sure they both have the summons in this match. like a gamabunta each. to make it fair. im not sure if the TC specified this.

You do realize that Jiraiya has numerous options to prevent Naruto from forming it right? Such as destroying the clones, paralyzing him with Frog Call, catching him with Swamp of the Underworld, etc. If Naruto launched FRS at Jiraiya at mid range I'm sure it'd hit, but the problem is a fighter like Jiraiya would never allow such an opportunity.