PDA

View Full Version : Hinata vs Madara

Nyruss
05-18-2010, 02:06 PM
For the hell of it, Hinata gets a Violet Lantern ring(powered by love) and Madara gets an Orange Lantern ring(powered by greed).

They both get full knowledge of how the rings work and are familiar with the effects of the other.

Is Hinata's love sufficiently powerful to defeat Madara's greed? http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

321zigzag1
05-18-2010, 03:08 PM
Madara's ambitions led him to fail twice yet get up again.

Hinata's greatest development ended her up nearly dead then revive. Pick as you will.

Nyruss
05-18-2010, 03:16 PM
Elaborate or die.

Zombie Uchiha
05-18-2010, 03:19 PM
Elaborate or die.

Common sense tells you who wins. Madara uses EMS. It's over. Madara Rapes.

321zigzag1
05-18-2010, 03:22 PM
Considering that even in rape threads if you don't explain Kuroda infracts you although now you did.

For example in Batman vs Naruto I got infracted for saying Batman gets stomped.

Nyruss
05-18-2010, 03:23 PM
Madara has 0 EMS feats, and Lantern rings > anything and everything in Naruto put together and multiplied by fifty.

Your "common sense" is extremely suspect and your explanations consist of nothing more than "LOL MADARA RAYPS"

Zombie Uchiha
05-18-2010, 03:26 PM
Hinata is just not ready for Madara. Her bygugan may do something, but I don't think it will defeat Madara. He is fast also. Tobi uses the speed but the same person so Madara can still use the speed. He could also dodge Hinata's attept to hit his chakra point. I don't know all of Madara's moves so I can't explain more of it. But so far Madara wins.

321zigzag1
05-18-2010, 03:28 PM
Notice there is a different factor here called Lantern Rings.

Unless of course the lantern rings somehow cancel each other out then Madara wins.

Nyruss
05-18-2010, 03:29 PM
*wonders if Zombie Uchiha even bothered to read the OP*

Zombie Uchiha
05-18-2010, 03:33 PM
*wonders if Zombie Uchiha even bothered to read the OP*

Dude I don't get your post. You win alright I'm out. No-offense. But a ring of love or whatever won't help anyone you know.

Nyruss
05-18-2010, 03:36 PM
Then you obviously have no idea what a Lantern ring is.

321zigzag1
05-18-2010, 03:37 PM
Dude I don't get your post. You win alright I'm out. No-offense. But a ring of love or whatever won't help anyone you know.

Never heard of a Lantern ring?

Zombie Uchiha
05-18-2010, 03:37 PM
Then you obviously have no idea what a Lantern ring is.

Well can you explain it so maybe I can agree with your decision?

Nyruss
05-18-2010, 03:43 PM
Powers and Abilities bestowed by a Lantern Ring include but are not limited to super speed, super strength, durability, agility, flight, energy manipulation/absorption/projection, matter manipulation, telepathy, telepathic defenses, can survive in space, can cross dimensions and manipulate them to a limited extent, creation of solid energy constructs, can heal self and others, limited reality warping and time manipulation, automatic shields, can grant power to others, can perform very fine manipulations on small - scale structures such as brain surgery or removing nanomachines from an organic being, intangibility (must be activated), can create forcefields, computer hacking and data processing/transmission, can analyze targets very quickly and accurately and identify most beings, substances, and anomalies, can open portals to other universes, can translate nearly any language, invisibility/illusion creation.

Sazabi24
05-18-2010, 03:44 PM
Planet busting fun.

Zombie Uchiha
05-18-2010, 03:49 PM
Powers and Abilities bestowed by a Lantern Ring include but are not limited to super speed, super strength, durability, agility, flight, energy manipulation/absorption/projection, matter manipulation, telepathy, telepathic defenses, can survive in space, can cross dimensions and manipulate them to a limited extent, creation of solid energy constructs, can heal self and others, limited reality warping and time manipulation, automatic shields, can grant power to others, can perform very fine manipulations on small - scale structures such as brain surgery or removing nanomachines from an organic being, intangibility (must be activated), can create forcefields, computer hacking and data processing/transmission, can analyze targets very quickly and accurately and identify most beings, substances, and anomalies, can open portals to other universes, can translate nearly any language, invisibility/illusion creation.

I see. But you didn't really explain Hinata's Ring as well as Madara's Ring. But sense you explained this to me, it seems this may be a tie though I still don't fully understand the mening of LaternRing. Hinata's ring is love so I'm gueesing she got power by love which gives her advantage against Madara.

321zigzag1
05-18-2010, 03:51 PM
Which refers to my very first post in this thread. Pick as you will.

But if the rings cancel and/or Madara's is stronger. Then of course Madara wins. Yet the rings complicates matters. http://i39.tinypic.com/2j1lcug.jpg

Nyruss
05-18-2010, 03:54 PM
Simply having lots of power isn't the way to win in a Lantern battle, otherwise Larfleeze would be able to solo every Corps. Skill is also required.

321zigzag1
05-18-2010, 03:56 PM
In that case in before Madara's age experience

Nyruss
05-18-2010, 04:01 PM
Hinata's got better skill feats than Madara does and one of the running themes of the series is how the new generation surpasses the old. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

321zigzag1
05-18-2010, 04:02 PM
Such as? http://i39.tinypic.com/2j1lcug.jpg

Anyway where is Aldric when you need him. :ugeek:

Nyruss
05-18-2010, 04:06 PM
She did pretty well against Neji.
All Madara's done is teleport around and suck people up. That's not skill.

321zigzag1
05-18-2010, 04:12 PM
If you are talking about her Pretimeskip fight with Neji who was holding back. Anyway skill in taijutsu thats one thing. Anyway Madara did go lol scuffle with 2 Anbu root. Madara's way of fighting is more suited to the lantern thing gimmick due to his phasing teleportation me thinks. :ugeek:

The only great thing she has done is 1 10m byakugan range or something.

Ehh whatever you know more than I in the lantern fiasco.