PDA

View Full Version : Where Are Sakura's Parents?!

Asada Hiruka
06-12-2009, 03:52 PM
*SPOILER ALERT* I was Wondering ever since I heard Sakura's mom in episode 3 why they never show Sakura's parents and now since Pain Destroyed the village and sakura is not the least bit worried about her parents im begining to question their very existence maybe she is an orphan too and she was just talking to herself like inner sakura because she didnt want to feel alone LOL and now the forums thoughts

sakuraharuno444
06-12-2009, 03:59 PM
they should her mom (only voice)

Asada Hiruka
06-12-2009, 04:06 PM
i know you hear her mom in ep 3 saying Sakura shouldnt you get going or something and you hear again in ep 120 give or take a few eps but they never show her mom or dad on screen

Sage Mode
06-12-2009, 04:13 PM
Maybe it's an oversight. Kishimoto can't be bothered with silly stuff like dead parents! Pshaw! It would take up too many panels. :shock:

Asada Hiruka
06-12-2009, 04:20 PM
i mean lets sit down for a second and think she said in ep 3 shes not an orphan and you hear her mom as well but still for them to not show her parents and for her not to be worried and for them not to ask her where she was going when she went to stop sasuke i think she might just not want to accept that shes an orphan like naruto lol but if they are alive are they ninja? where are they? cuz' she seems insistent on them being real and alive and if they are theyre probably dead now LOL

Sai's brother
06-12-2009, 04:20 PM
-points up-
in a better place now

RANDOM PERSON: How sad... : (

Me: I meant canada

Kuromaki
06-12-2009, 04:22 PM
As of Episode 120, Sakura's mom is alive and well... I'm not sure about her dad though.

sakuraharuno444
06-12-2009, 04:23 PM
dude how did my post get up first?

Asada Hiruka
06-12-2009, 04:27 PM
but come on GIANT PUSH!!!!!!!!! BOOM village destroyed Sakura in rubble no i hope my moms ok no i hope my dads ok just shrugs shoulders lol

e-nin_'07
06-12-2009, 04:31 PM
Well, she's not an orphan because when she's talking to Sasuke about Naruto in episode 3, she says he grew up without parents & yadda yadda, so she's not an orphan or she would not have said that. :ugeek: So she's just one of those cases where the parents are too boring to be in an action manga with the caliber of Naruto.

Asada Hiruka
06-12-2009, 04:44 PM
you are not addressing the issue of the fact that she may be an orphan with a foster family or her mom may not be her real mom and sakura not know or she may have lied and the fact that they showed at least 1 parent of nearly everyone who is a kid even secondary characters and since she is a main character it seems unreasonable that they wouldnt do at least 1 panel like kakashi got well technically 2 and her scene with ino where she is all alone seems really lonely maybe she got adopted at a later date hmmm

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-12-2009, 06:56 PM
Maybe it's an oversight. Kishimoto can't be bothered with silly stuff like dead parents! Pshaw! It would take up too many panels. :shock:
Yes, I agree.

Itachi-Sama
06-12-2009, 08:34 PM
you are not addressing the issue of the fact that she may be an orphan with a foster family or her mom may not be her real mom and sakura not know or she may have lied and the fact that they showed at least 1 parent of nearly everyone who is a kid even secondary characters and since she is a main character it seems unreasonable that they wouldnt do at least 1 panel like kakashi got well technically 2 and her scene with ino where she is all alone seems really lonely maybe she got adopted at a later date hmmm

hey I never thought about that all these years of reading the manga and watching the subbed anime! It's a good theory, I must admit.

kakashi842
06-12-2009, 08:35 PM
she got mad and punched and killed them jk

jenny
06-12-2009, 08:43 PM
mabe,in ep 3,it was someone she knew n stuff,n it isnt her mom at all.just someone she`s living w n looking out for n stuff.n sakura is an orphan n wat not.im just adding to ur thoery n made a better question n stuff.

kakashi842
06-12-2009, 08:44 PM
sakura has mental issues so her parents left her

Asada Hiruka
06-13-2009, 12:36 AM
I dont know how to reformat this page to where it doesnt cut off the left side so I cannot see your names but to all of you who contributed and read and took time to consider my theories words cannot express my gratitude that you helped my first post get at least some replies *bows* arigato oh and to the guy with a sakura icon and from riverside CA good point again sorry cant see your name P.S. if someone knows how to help with screen problem help would be appreciated P.S.S a quick joke theory not serious ever notice how Inari and Sasuke's mom look almost identical LOL Inari the last uchiha LOL good thing Sasuke's mom used substitution against Itachis sword and changed her name from Mikoto to Tsunami LOL

Nick Tasogare
06-13-2009, 12:39 AM
maybe, they are not ninja, and maybe she just doesnt like them, because she dyedd her hair pink :p!!!!!!!!!!

i actually have wondered why they havent shown them, theyve shown everyone elses parents, even choji and shikamarus mom's :lol:

jenny
07-02-2009, 10:09 AM
maybe, they are not ninja, and maybe she just doesnt like them, because she dyedd her hair pink :p!!!!!!!!!!

i actually have wondered why they havent shown them, theyve shown everyone elses parents, even choji and shikamarus mom's :lol:

yeah n they showed naruto`s parents once or twice.

Itachi-Sama
07-02-2009, 10:28 AM
I dont know how to reformat this page to where it doesnt cut off the left side so I cannot see your names but to all of you who contributed and read and took time to consider my theories words cannot express my gratitude that you helped my first post get at least some replies *bows* arigato oh and to the guy with a sakura icon and from riverside CA good point again sorry cant see your name P.S. if someone knows how to help with screen problem help would be appreciated P.S.S a quick joke theory not serious ever notice how Inari and Sasuke's mom look almost identical LOL Inari the last uchiha LOL good thing Sasuke's mom used substitution against Itachis sword and changed her name from Mikoto to Tsunami LOL
Aww you're welcome! Thanks for making this thread. zomg! I thought I was the only one who noticed that!!!! :eek::shock:

Darkest-Yang
07-02-2009, 10:35 AM
Uhh.. Maybe her parents are invisible (what a twist!)

yondaime
07-02-2009, 10:47 AM
yeah i wonder where they are

*HinataGurl*
07-02-2009, 01:51 PM
im not sure if wee will ever get to see her parents. i know shes not an orphan. though i wonder if she looks like her parents.

AkatsukiMember
07-02-2009, 02:27 PM
Wait for it.

Wait for it.

WHO CARES!!!!!??

kisamelikefishy
07-02-2009, 02:57 PM
we dont see sakuras parents but does that really change the story? no.

Avian
07-02-2009, 07:02 PM
Same reason why Naruto's and Sasuke's parents are never shown. Because Kishimoto likes to focus on the current generation of ninja.

You thought I meant they were dead, didn't you?

mangagirl
07-02-2009, 07:03 PM
i dont know..

The Anbu's Fiery Rose
07-02-2009, 07:23 PM
Hmm...Well, I'm not positive about Sakura's dad, but I'm sure her mom is alive and well. After all, Sakura doesn't seem too worried after the most recent chapters...

Where Pein destroyed most of the village..

So I think, wherever they may be, they are doing just fine. (Or maybe just the mom...The dad might be just either not in the picture or something!)

Decendent of Sasuke
07-02-2009, 07:27 PM
because they didnt know how to animate a guy with pink hair :P

Kuroda Taishi
07-02-2009, 07:29 PM
Same reason why Naruto's and Sasuke's parents are never shown. Because Kishimoto likes to focus on the current generation of ninja.

You thought I meant they were dead, didn't you?

....Sasuke's parents were shown. They were in like 6 episodes

Mini
07-02-2009, 07:31 PM
.I Heard Her Mom Be Four.

Kuroda Taishi
07-02-2009, 07:35 PM
.I Heard Her Mom Be Four.

Yes we have heard her mother's voice before.

StuckInReality4
07-08-2009, 08:27 PM
hmm. that is true. i mean, everyone's parents (who arent shinobi) could be dead. but they never really said much about Sakura's mom and dad. somehow i dont think either of them are ninja.

Cade
07-08-2009, 08:29 PM
They appeared in part one once.

*HinataGurl*
07-08-2009, 08:57 PM
I wonder where he parents are.....

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
07-08-2009, 08:59 PM
No idea.

Marikodesu
07-08-2009, 10:51 PM
It's kinda like Sora's mom in KH.
You NEVER see her or hear Sora mention her.
AND YET, we hear her voice calling Sora in beggining of KH.

KyuubiAkatsuki
07-08-2009, 10:54 PM
Her parents were S-ranked rogue ninjas, and were assasinated by the anbu, the voice that we heard in the beginning of the series was her imagination

lol jk jk, they're probably not really big characters which is why they dont show them

Vaan
07-08-2009, 10:56 PM
I would LMAO if this would happen:

Suddenly Sakura's mom shows up and looks just like Kushina (since she does look alot like Sakura!!) and revealing Naruto and Sakura are siblings :shock::shock::shock:

KyuubiAkatsuki
07-08-2009, 10:57 PM

Suddenly Sakura's mom shows up and looks just like Kushina and revealing Naruto and Sakura are siblings :shock::shock::shock:
rofl ha ha ha sibling crush! gross!

Hidden Ninja45
07-08-2009, 11:02 PM

Suddenly Sakura's mom shows up and looks just like Kushina and revealing Naruto and Sakura are siblings :shock::shock::shock:
That's really messed up, man.

I don't know. Where are TenTen's parents, too. I don't remember ever seeing them.