PDA

View Full Version : How do you think Naruto going to react to Danzou.*Spoilers for new chapter 451*

-X-BlackFox-X-
06-12-2009, 02:44 PM
well what do ya guys think Narutos going to do with dozer begin the new Hokage and [SPOILER]then now with his Dession for Sasuke's disposal as a missing-nin?

personally i think Naruot is going to be his stubborn self and go to Dozer and have an argument and Sasuke going to show up... Dozers going to fight him and Naruto wont know what's going on well things are be said passed the two.
Naruto mean while will have mental fight with him self over who to help, Dozer who is the Hokage or Sasuke his best friend

what do you guys think?

deidara330
06-12-2009, 02:45 PM
Actually, I think that Naruto will challenge Danzo to a fight for the title of Hokage, so he can release the order about Sasuke, and just as the fight starts, Sasuke shows up.
That's my prediction for chapter 452.

-X-BlackFox-X-
06-12-2009, 02:51 PM
Actually, I think that Naruto will challenge Danzo to a fight for the title of Hokage, so he can release the order about Sasuke, and just as the fight starts, Sasuke shows up.
That's my prediction for chapter 452.

hmm... that thought didn't cross my mind... I like you're better then mine.

NaruHina fan
06-12-2009, 07:30 PM
I think Naruto's going to go Kyuubi on danzou =] hopefully Danzou won't survive

RasenShuriken06
06-12-2009, 07:41 PM
i think Naruto will try to challenge Danzou but Kakashi will interfear.. I think Kakashi will think that Naruto is being rash and that Naruto needs to calm down...and in the mean time Kakashi will unleash His "New" Sharingan that he hasnt shown anyone( thats right i think he has got a new one or at least a new power ) and then he will become the 6th or 7th Hokage by beating Danzou

kakashi senpai
06-12-2009, 07:57 PM
i think Naruto will try to challenge Danzou but Kakashi will interfear.. I think Kakashi will think that Naruto is being rash and that Naruto needs to calm down...and in the mean time Kakashi will unleash His "New" Sharingan that he hasnt shown anyone( thats right i think he has got a new one or at least a new power ) and then he will become the 6th or 7th Hokage by beating Danzou

i like that idea all i know it naruto is going to freak out and show the nine tails cloak again for him getting so mad

bretnova
06-12-2009, 10:12 PM
i think tusnade will wake up from her coma and she will get back cuz he's only hokage til she dead or while she's K0ed so she gets up and cancles it then tsunade vs danzou fight for hokage

ANIMELVR4EVR
06-12-2009, 10:23 PM
I think Naruto is gonna fight Danzo about his decision about Sasuke. Hopefully Naruto will kill him. And then Tsunade will wake up from her coma and take her place as hokage again.

TucanaTheToucan
06-14-2009, 01:21 PM
I think Naruto is going to blow a gasket on Danzo and then kill him!

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-14-2009, 05:16 PM
Yes!! :mrgreen: :twisted:

Fan of Minato
06-14-2009, 05:19 PM
You know everyone says that Naruto will be angry with Danzou, and go kill him, It is always Naruto could do the exact opposite, I mean Mr. Kishimoto has always given kind of twists, so Naruto might solve it the peaceful way, the way that he just learned, this sounds more fitting, and more uncompromising as well. Who knows Danzou might change and become Naruto's best ally(Just Kidding).

ThunderSpirit
06-14-2009, 09:25 PM

I'd like to see that. :twisted:

KyuubiAkatsuki
06-14-2009, 09:37 PM
well u never know, naruto's just unpredictable which is why he's the No.1 hyperactive knuckleheaded ninja (if thats what it was lol)

princezzhinata
06-17-2009, 01:45 AM
I think....well I think Naruto VS Danzo and Sasuke is gonna start in the next chapter

Ero-Senin
06-17-2009, 03:10 AM
Well I think that he will go and speak with the olders and Danzo... They will shout at each others while Sasuke arives to the viallage and after ... I don't know XD

sasukefan
06-17-2009, 02:19 PM
ok ok here's what i think the short version

naruto walks up to danzo and asks for him to explain
danzo says that they have spent enough time looking for sasuke and they won't anymore
naruto get's mad and starts yelling
sakura catches up and starts too
danzo confesses he found sasuke is in the akatsuki
naruto and sakura stare confused
at the last page it shows sasuke looking up on konaha's gates
THE END

seannfma
06-17-2009, 02:24 PM
thats awsome

Raven Uchiha
06-17-2009, 02:25 PM
I think that he will get really mad and he'll go and fing him and maybe start a fight. That would be awesome cause i want to see who would win.