PDA

View Full Version : The Old UchiKage Zeek Uchiha vs. Hally The Forest Kage

Zeek Uchiha
05-17-2010, 03:37 PM
You make the 1st move Hally

Hally
05-17-2010, 03:59 PM
*I am walking along the outskirts of the rainforest village as I spot Zeek the old UchiKage. I smile slightly and take the advantage to get a sneak attack on him. I swiftly and silently move to hide behind a tree as I see him walking by. I grab out 5 kunai and attach chakra strings onto them as they are covered each with a paper bomb. I throw the kunai as there movements are being controled by the chakra strings which are connected to the fingers on my left hand. I attempt to have the kunai pierce my opponent as I send one for his head and 2 for his lungs and 2 from behind him. I will then make the paper bombs explode attempting to cause severe damage to his body. I release the chakra strings and jump into a tree conceiling myself as I form a hand sign.* Lightning style: Lightning Paralysis. *I will attempt to fire 5 bolts of blue lightning from the tips of my fingers towards my opponent. If they make contact they will instantly paralis him for 1 minut. This will then give me the time I need to jump out of the tree and land on the ground with a kunai in my hand plunging it towards his heart attempting to pierce into his paralysed body and kill him*

Zeek Uchiha
05-17-2010, 04:00 PM
one thing b4 I reply Hally what about Kekkei Genkai

Hally
05-17-2010, 04:03 PM
one thing b4 I reply Hally what about Kekkei Genkai

I have a kekkai genkai but I only use it if I need to. This is freeverse so anything goes. I am also a junchuriki so do not hold back.

Zeek Uchiha
05-17-2010, 04:04 PM
lol I thought I was Junchuriki hmmm so can I use sharingan or something like it

Hally
05-17-2010, 04:13 PM
lol I thought I was Junchuriki hmmm so can I use sharingan or something like it

I think I will have to talk to anbu. I mean there are only 2 groups so why cant you be one as well? Anyways if you want to use your jinchuriki powers in this fight go ahead since that will make it more of a challange. And yes you can have something like the sharingan just dont call it sharingan.

Zeek Uchiha
05-17-2010, 04:14 PM
*I am walking along the outskirts of the rainforest village as I spot Zeek the old UchiKage. I smile slightly and take the advantage to get a sneak attack on him. I swiftly and silently move to hide behind a tree as I see him walking by. I grab out 5 kunai and attach chakra strings onto them as they are covered each with a paper bomb. I throw the kunai as there movements are being controled by the chakra strings which are connected to the fingers on my left hand. I attempt to have the kunai pierce my opponent as I send one for his head and 2 for his lungs and 2 from behind him. I will then make the paper bombs explode attempting to cause severe damage to his body. I release the chakra strings and jump into a tree conceiling myself as I form a hand sign.* Lightning style: Lightning Paralysis. *I will attempt to fire 5 bolts of blue lightning from the tips of my fingers towards my opponent. If they make contact they will instantly paralis him for 1 minut. This will then give me the time I need to jump out of the tree and land on the ground with a kunai in my hand plunging it towards his heart attempting to pierce into his paralysed body and kill him**As I walk by I feel a strange feeling I am being watched as soon as I turn around and walk I notice that kunai with paper bombs are coming at me I then Run and jump and do a back flip and throw kunai at yours to cancel them out and then as the explosion happens I jump back and use my hand signs and form a lightning wall infront of me to protect me then as I see past the explosion I see you hiding in the distance as I see you fire lightning at me I spin around making a lightning field around me blocking your attack then I run at you and shoot my fireball jutsu at you

Hally
05-17-2010, 04:49 PM
*As I walk by I feel a strange feeling I am being watched as soon as I turn around and walk I notice that kunai with paper bombs are coming at me I then Run and jump and do a back flip and throw kunai at yours to cancel them out and then as the explosion happens I jump back and use my hand signs and form a lightning wall infront of me to protect me then as I see past the explosion I see you hiding in the distance as I see you fire lightning at me I spin around making a lightning field around me blocking your attack then I run at you and shoot my fireball jutsu at you

*As you run at me I notice you are using a fire jutsu. I quickly form hand signs as a massive wall of fire shoots up infront of me.* Fire Style: Fire wall Inferno. *your fire ball hits my wall and is blocked as my wall explodes outwards towards you threatening to engulf you in an inferno of flames that will burn you to a crips. I then form hand signs and create 3 shadow clones by my side and await your move*

Zeek Uchiha
05-17-2010, 04:59 PM
*As you run at me I notice you are using a fire jutsu. I quickly form hand signs as a massive wall of fire shoots up infront of me.* Fire Style: Fire wall Inferno. *your fire ball hits my wall and is blocked as my wall explodes outwards towards you threatening to engulf you in an inferno of flames that will burn you to a crips. I then form hand signs and create 3 shadow clones by my side and await your move*As the fire comes at me my eyes turn blue and 3 pupils circiling in my eye appear I then I run back where water is and and make my hand signs and use waterstyle water wall to block your fire then I make chidori in my hands The UchiKage is back I run at you and your clones head on with the lightning in my hand

Shino Hatake
05-17-2010, 05:16 PM
XD i see that your going to drain your charka before you can get any other justu off. and zeek if you where to hit the water in a 44 inch radius your body as well and hally would be shocked so i re think before you run at hally with Chordi. My tech would be using the water wall and then have clones come at her have then circle and then use the shadow clone exploration.

Zeek Uchiha
05-17-2010, 05:24 PM
XD i see that your going to drain your charka before you can get any other justu off. and zeek if you where to hit the water in a 44 inch radius your body as well and hally would be shocked so i re think before you run at hally with Chordi. My tech would be using the water wall and then have clones come at her have then circle and then use the shadow clone exploration. Ugh Shino I know how to battle I'm not even wet just because I'm over water it's not like I'm going to put my hands in the water I was a Kage I know what I'm doing ok rookie

Shino Hatake
05-17-2010, 05:29 PM
XD ( im a rookie in bleach FV i would own you in Naruto ) ok just rember what i said. and also. chdori has a limit (XD you knew that huh )

Zeek Uchiha
05-17-2010, 05:31 PM
no you won't own me

Shino Hatake
05-17-2010, 05:33 PM
want to beat. iil make a thread and while your waiting on hally well go at it

Zeek Uchiha
05-17-2010, 05:36 PM
and Shino this is freeverse not rules

BankaiNaruto
05-17-2010, 05:37 PM
no you won't own mehmm...zeek, good luck my friend....all the darkness memories `~(...lol

Shino Hatake
05-17-2010, 05:38 PM
and Shino this is freeverse not rules
i know that but one rule: charka is limited

Zeek Uchiha
05-17-2010, 05:39 PM
not in freeverse

Shino Hatake
05-17-2010, 05:44 PM
oh yeah then i can go like SMKS and then use a Chimera Eye. Thne ALL THE FIRE STYLES

Zeek Uchiha
05-17-2010, 05:50 PM
as long as u don't GM

Shino Hatake
05-17-2010, 05:54 PM
ok ill make it.

Hally
05-17-2010, 08:53 PM
As the fire comes at me my eyes turn blue and 3 pupils circiling in my eye appear I then I run back where water is and and make my hand signs and use waterstyle water wall to block your fire then I make chidori in my hands The UchiKage is back I run at you and your clones head on with the lightning in my hand

*as you run at me and my clones I send my clones in ahead of me towards you as my eyes turn pure white with black stars in the center of them as my vision is enhanced drastically. I move back away slightly and I have the clones surround you as one goes to round house kick you in the head and the other attempts to punch you in the gut really hard while my final clone attempts to kick you in the back. As this happens I form a hand sign as a spirling ball of chakra forms in my hand as I focus and form it into a blade like shape creating my rotational chakra blade in my hand and wait for you to unlease your chidori on me*

Zeek Uchiha
05-18-2010, 01:13 PM
*as you run at me and my clones I send my clones in ahead of me towards you as my eyes turn pure white with black stars in the center of them as my vision is enhanced drastically. I move back away slightly and I have the clones surround you as one goes to round house kick you in the head and the other attempts to punch you in the gut really hard while my final clone attempts to kick you in the back. As this happens I form a hand sign as a spirling ball of chakra forms in my hand as I focus and form it into a blade like shape creating my rotational chakra blade in my hand and wait for you to unlease your chidori on me*As I'm running at you I see your clones I then see them trying tai jutsu I then extend my chidori into a long blade and kill the clones easy with superior range as I run at you I then bring chidori in my other hand and send lightning shuriken at you coming from the chidori at a few meters away I then jump and hit you with chidori *I'll show u why I was the UchiKage

Hally
05-18-2010, 01:23 PM
As I'm running at you I see your clones I then see them trying tai jutsu I then extend my chidori into a long blade and kill the clones easy with superior range as I run at you I then bring chidori in my other hand and send lightning shuriken at you coming from the chidori at a few meters away I then jump and hit you with chidori *I'll show u why I was the UchiKage

*You kill my clones as I am not surprised as you shoot lighting shuriken at me. I focus my chakra as I spin around in a circle while holding my rotational chakra blade as the shurikan hit my rotationalsheild and are deflected away as I release my rotation. As you jump and try to hit me with chidori. I look up and shoot my rotational chakra blade at your chidori as the two collide and cause a massive explosion. I jump back far into the distance and watch the explosion* Advanced Chakra control is one of my main abilitys as you will see soon enough. *I then focus chakra into my feet to advance my speed greater then just a normal ninja's speed as I dash towards you focusing a massive amount of chakra into my fist as it begins to glow with a silver colour. As I get close to you I jump in the air above you and slam my fist down towards your head attempting to shatter your skull with the extreme force of my punch since it enhanced with my chakra. I then land behid you and do a quick hand sign as the vines from the trees around us lash out towards you attempting to constric your moves.* Vine Trap! *The more you move the tighter the vines will get. I then pull out a kunia and swing it towards your neck attempting to slice your head clean off*

Zeek Uchiha
05-18-2010, 01:30 PM
*You kill my clones as I am not surprised as you shoot lighting shuriken at me. I focus my chakra as I spin around in a circle while holding my rotational chakra blade as the shurikan hit my rotationalsheild and are deflected away as I release my rotation. As you jump and try to hit me with chidori. I look up and shoot my rotational chakra blade at your chidori as the two collide and cause a massive explosion. I jump back far into the distance and watch the explosion* Advanced Chakra control is one of my main abilitys as you will see soon enough. *I then focus chakra into my feet to advance my speed greater then just a normal ninja's speed as I dash towards you focusing a massive amount of chakra into my fist as it begins to glow with a silver colour. As I get close to you I jump in the air above you and slam my fist down towards your head attempting to shatter your skull with the extreme force of my punch since it enhanced with my chakra. I then land behid you and do a quick hand sign as the vines from the trees around us lash out towards you attempting to constric your moves.* Vine Trap! *The more you move the tighter the vines will get. I then pull out a kunia and swing it towards your neck attempting to slice your head clean off*As I see that u block my shuriken and our attacks collide and an explosion happens I jump back and land on my feet and as u come to punch me I quickly summon a shadow clone which blocks your punch even though your power is greater and turns into lightning and catches u canceling your whole counter after you are paralyzed I then jump back and hit u with another fireball jutsu then I summon my wolf White Fang he's not giant size he's the size of a regular wolf I then send 2 bomb kunai at you

Hally
05-18-2010, 02:09 PM
As I see that u block my shuriken and our attacks collide and an explosion happens I jump back and land on my feet and as u come to punch me I quickly summon a shadow clone which blocks your punch even though your power is greater and turns into lightning and catches u canceling your whole counter after you are paralyzed I then jump back and hit u with another fireball jutsu then I summon my wolf White Fang he's not giant size he's the size of a regular wolf I then send 2 bomb kunai at you

*I realize that I have just punched a clone that turns into lighting as I focus a massive amount of chakra through my arm as I pull my fist back and move back away from the lightning clone. I force the chakra to my fist keeping the lightning in my fist forcing it out and keeping it from spreading. I then realize that my hand is paralysed from the attack but the rest of my body remains unharmed. I am unable to do the hand sihns to perform my next jutsu asyou fire a fireball jutsu at me. I run by the river and do a hand sihn with one hand creating a massive water wall infront of me stopping your fire ball. I then see you use a summoning justsu. As your bomb kunia come at me I jump back and throw two kunai with paper bombs at them as they explode not hitting me as I dash away. I then focus chakra into my hand preforming my specialized medical ninjutsu in my paralysed hand to slowly unparalyse it. I can now feel slight movement as it slowly begins to heal back to normal. I look at you and realise close comat is a bad idea with your lighting moves. I then do a hand sign and summon my ninja cat. Its a small cat but exceptionally agile and visious. The cat dashes towards your wolf jumping in the air and landing on your wolf plunging its claws into your wolfs back while biting down tearing at the wolfs neck. As this happens I do a hand sign and slam my fist into the ground.* Earth Style: Spiked Prison. *Massive sharp rock spikes shoot out of the ground threatening to impale you all over your body and trap you*

Zeek Uchiha
05-18-2010, 02:10 PM
Hally the lightning goes around your whole body like a strangle where u can't move sorry but I thought u wouldv'e noticed that and hand to hand with my wolf is a bad idea and another hint he can talk just wanna help you out since your new at this

Hally
05-18-2010, 02:13 PM
Hally the lightning goes around your whole body like a strangle where u can't move sorry but I thought u wouldv'e noticed that

No you would need to explain that in your counter. You kinda didnt. Lolz this is why being specific in counters is important. I cant read ppls minds. I just thought I punched it and it turned into lightning cause that was what it sounded like.

Zeek Uchiha
05-18-2010, 02:19 PM
lol lightning wouldn't just stop at your hand but I'll let it slide

Hally
05-18-2010, 02:26 PM
lol lightning wouldn't just stop at your hand but I'll let it slide

Okay. I think I was a bit confused. `:shock:

Zeek Uchiha
05-18-2010, 02:27 PM
*I realize that I have just punched a clone that turns into lighting as I focus a massive amount of chakra through my arm as I pull my fist back and move back away from the lightning clone. I force the chakra to my fist keeping the lightning in my fist forcing it out and keeping it from spreading. I then realize that my hand is paralysed from the attack but the rest of my body remains unharmed. I am unable to do the hand sihns to perform my next jutsu asyou fire a fireball jutsu at me. I run by the river and do a hand sihn with one hand creating a massive water wall infront of me stopping your fire ball. I then see you use a summoning justsu. As your bomb kunia come at me I jump back and throw two kunai with paper bombs at them as they explode not hitting me as I dash away. I then focus chakra into my hand preforming my specialized medical ninjutsu in my paralysed hand to slowly unparalyse it. I can now feel slight movement as it slowly begins to heal back to normal. I look at you and realise close comat is a bad idea with your lighting moves. I then do a hand sign and summon my ninja cat. Its a small cat but exceptionally agile and visious. The cat dashes towards your wolf jumping in the air and landing on your wolf plunging its claws into your wolfs back while biting down tearing at the wolfs neck. As this happens I do a hand sign and slam my fist into the ground.* Earth Style: Spiked Prison. *Massive sharp rock spikes shoot out of the ground threatening to impale you all over your body and trap you*As I see u pull back and retreat I see u summon a cat to do battle with my wolf my wolf then releases lightning from his body in a discharge and kills your cat on contact WhiteFang can use lightning moves now that your cat is gone this will be kinda easy and as I see you slam your fist in the ground I then use my chidori rotation to crumble your rocks then I make 4 clones and they quickly surround you in a instant the 1st clone uses firestyle fireball jutsu the second clone uses windstyle wind vortex jutsu the third clone uses waterstyle waterdragon jutsu and the last clone comes above your head and uses another fireball jutsu these attacks hit u all together making a tornado killing you easily go up against that Hally

Zeek Uchiha the UchiKage :cool:;)

Hally
05-18-2010, 02:38 PM
As I see u pull back and retreat I see u summon a cat to do battle with my wolf my wolf then releases lightning from his body in a discharge and kills your cat on contact WhiteFang can use lightning moves now that your cat is gone this will be kinda easy and as I see you slam your fist in the ground I then use my chidori rotation to crumble your rocks then I make 4 clones and they quickly surround you in a instant the 1st clone uses firestyle fireball jutsu the second clone uses windstyle wind vortex jutsu the third clone uses waterstyle waterdragon jutsu and the last clone comes above your head and uses another fireball jutsu these attacks hit u all together making a tornado killing you easily go up against that Hally

Zeek Uchiha the UchiKage :cool:;)

Lolz lightning was a problem for me in beach for the longest time till I figured out how to stop it. *I see my poor cat die. You stop my prison.* You and chidori.. Sasuke Wanna be. XD. *I see your clones come at me as I perform hand signs and create 4 clones to surround me. I use my eyes to keep up with your moves. 1 clone fires a fire ball jutsu at your fire ball justu. My other clone uses a wind vortex jutsu at your clones wind jutsu. My 3rd one uses a water wall to block your water dragon jutsu. My final clone uses a fire ball jutsu to hit your fire jutsu above my head. The jutsu cancel eachother out as I explode a wave of chakra from around my body into every direction killing your clones and my clones. I then focus chakra to my feet again and dash getting behind you fast pulling out a long sword and and plunging it towards your neck attempting to slice you in half* Geee I actually have to think..... bleach is easy compared to naruto......

Zeek Uchiha
05-18-2010, 02:43 PM
lol one thing Hally u forgot to explain can your eyes copy other jutsu mine can so I can do all that jutsu and your not protecting yourself from the explosions cuz your not an espada anymore lol your human

Hally
05-18-2010, 02:56 PM
lol one thing Hally u forgot to explain can your eyes copy other jutsu mine can so I can do all that jutsu and your not protecting yourself from the explosions cuz your not an espada anymore lol your human

Lolz my bad again. Yes its alot like the sharingan. However I can not copy things such as specialized jutsu. For example Dark has a forbidden jutsu called char. I cant copy that cause its his original jutsu. Fire ball etc are simpler jutsus. And oppps yea I keep forgeting I dont have hardend espada skin.... crap and am not using my junchikiri powers yet. I guess I would have gotten hurt by the explosions......*scratches head*

Zeek Uchiha
05-18-2010, 02:58 PM
yep lol guess u got alot to learn before u can get to my level lol

Hally
05-18-2010, 03:00 PM
yep lol guess u got alot to learn before u can get to my level lol

Yea were pretty equal with bleach fighting. I think our bleach fight is not gonna go anywhere unless I release and plus I am on the verge of releasing cause I used way too much sp with my rotational sheild at that level. But with naruto you are way way better then me. But you have been fighting naruto freeverse alot more then I have.

Zeek Uchiha
05-18-2010, 03:03 PM
Lolz lightning was a problem for me in beach for the longest time till I figured out how to stop it. *I see my poor cat die. You stop my prison.* You and chidori.. Sasuke Wanna be. XD. *I see your clones come at me as I perform hand signs and create 4 clones to surround me. I use my eyes to keep up with your moves. 1 clone fires a fire ball jutsu at your fire ball justu. My other clone uses a wind vortex jutsu at your clones wind jutsu. My 3rd one uses a water wall to block your water dragon jutsu. My final clone uses a fire ball jutsu to hit your fire jutsu above my head. The jutsu cancel eachother out as I explode a wave of chakra from around my body into every direction killing your clones and my clones. I then focus chakra to my feet again and dash getting behind you fast pulling out a long sword and and plunging it towards your neck attempting to slice you in half* Geee I actually have to think..... bleach is easy compared to naruto......well u get blowed back by the explosions since u didn't protect yourself with alot of gashes and scratches on you as that happens I tell white fang to use lightning wolf fang over fang at you as that happens I use my lightning and send it in the sky and make the clouds come together and this is one of my original jutsu a large lightning bolt forms in the sky and I come and make it strike you down with full force and this happens after whitefang strikes u the lightning is almost impossible to dodge it can cancel out low jutsu if it's not powerful enough to go against it

Zeek Uchiha
05-18-2010, 03:05 PM
Yeah I know Hally and some of my lightning attacks I made up before Saskue's moves came out in the anime like my blade and shuriken and the large lightning bolt attack but then he used it and now I feel like a copy cat

Hally
05-18-2010, 03:11 PM
well u get blowed back by the explosions since u didn't protect yourself with alot of gashes and scratches on you as that happens I tell white fang to use lightning wolf fang over fang at you as that happens I use my lightning and send it in the sky and make the clouds come together and this is one of my original jutsu a large lightning bolt forms in the sky and I come and make it strike you down with full force and this happens after whitefang strikes u the lightning is almost impossible to dodge it can cancel out low jutsu if it's not powerful enough to go against it

*I realise I messed up and I am now hurt severly from the explosion. As your wolf comes at me with fang over fang. I place my hand on the ground and a rock wall shoots up around me covered in spikes as your wolf hits the wall directly and gets impaled by the spikes killing it. As for the lighting coming down at me. I raise my sword into the air and the lighting gets attracted to my metal blade. I focus lightning into the sword to keep your bolt from hitting me as I swing my blade down towards the ground and redirect the lightning into the ground and remain unharmed. I release the wall and then dash towards you jumping up in the air and swinging my sword down towards your head attempting to slice you in half*

Hally
05-18-2010, 03:12 PM
Yeah I know Hally and some of my lightning attacks I made up before Saskue's moves came out in the anime like my blade and shuriken and the large lightning bolt attack but then he used it and now I feel like a copy cat

Nice!! Na your not a copy cat cause you thought of them before hand.

Zeek Uchiha
05-18-2010, 03:13 PM
lol hally did u read my description lol that's a sword and that's the same thing this guy tried that he said had a bracelet that absorbs lightning u would be killed really and I can just make my wolf disappear and lightning beats earth

LOL SORRY JUST HELPING AND I CAN HELP YOU TRAIN AND GET BETTER

Hally
05-18-2010, 03:21 PM
lol hally did u read my description lol that's a sword and that's the same thing this guy tried that he said had a bracelet that absorbs lightning u would be killed really and I can just make my wolf disappear and lightning beats earth

LOL SORRY JUST HELPING AND I CAN HELP YOU TRAIN AND GET BETTER

Okay I understand the rock thing but why cant the lightning be redirected? The lightnining would be attracted the metal on the sword and my lighting that I placed into my blade would keep it from coming in contact with my skin. I would then slam it into the ground releasing the lightning into the ground. Just confused. I mean killy told me scientifically the redirection thing works so wouldnt that go for naruto fighting as well? Soooooo lost...........

Zeek Uchiha
05-18-2010, 03:23 PM
lol Hally imagine in the human world and your holding a metal object and a large lightning bolt hit the sword what would happen

Shino Hatake
05-18-2010, 03:37 PM
she would be juiced up XDDD

Hally
05-18-2010, 03:39 PM
lol Hally imagine in the human world and your holding a metal object and a large lightning bolt hit the sword what would happen

Soooo I would be toast?? But in bleach it works...because bleach is well different. *sigh* fighting as a human is way harder. I guess redirection is just not possible unless I had some kinda sheild which I didnt so I would be toast. `:shock:

Zeek Uchiha
05-18-2010, 03:42 PM
yeah unless u would have a special sword made like my lightning blade and that one guy off naruto that could use the lightning from the clouds and absorb lightning

Hally
05-18-2010, 03:45 PM
yeah unless u would have a special sword made like my lightning blade and that one guy off naruto that could use the lightning from the clouds and absorb lightning

Uhh I see then.

Zeek Uchiha
05-18-2010, 03:51 PM
lol your sheild would work 2 but it really has to be used to those kinds of attacks or have a powerful jutsu to counter my attack all I can say is make sure u don't get hit in battle at all cost and when u get better challenge me again

Hally
05-18-2010, 03:53 PM
lol your sheild would work 2 but it really has to be used to those kinds of attacks or have a powerful jutsu to counter my attack all I can say is make sure u don't get hit in battle at all cost and when u get better challenge me again

Lolz okay I will. Hmm I think fighting naruto way is gonna make bleach even easier.

Zeek Uchiha
05-18-2010, 03:55 PM
yeah Being a ninja is alot tougher I miss being Kage I was the best but Yori was Kage before me and he's in Anbu's akatsuki so I'm ready to fight him again and he had good jutsu he has the tsukiyomi and I had the Kamui we where a good team as well

Hally
05-18-2010, 04:00 PM
yeah Being a ninja is alot tougher I miss being Kage I was the best but Yori was Kage before me and he's in Anbu's akatsuki so I'm ready to fight him again and he had good jutsu he has the tsukiyomi and I had the Kamui we where a good team as well

Lolz Yori says I suck.......I am new at this. The only naruto freeverse fight I had was against KU long ago.

Zeek Uchiha
05-18-2010, 04:05 PM
yeah I seen the post don't worry you'll get better all u gotta do is find your element like how I'm good at my lightning element my main elements are lightning and fire and just come up with good jutsu and who know's u could get to me and his level u might beat yori but not me lol

Hally
05-18-2010, 04:31 PM
yeah I seen the post don't worry you'll get better all u gotta do is find your element like how I'm good at my lightning element my main elements are lightning and fire and just come up with good jutsu and who know's u could get to me and his level u might beat yori but not me lol

Not you?? Why not? o.o. Your like the killy of naruto freeverse...XD. Well then that makes it even more determination. I will beat killy in beach verse and you in naruto verse. This is my goal. Well I will try to beat Yori 1st. I know I can beat him bleach but naruto that might be a challange. o.o

Zeek Uchiha
05-18-2010, 04:47 PM
lol because I have a special ability and so does Yori Hally but there both completely diffrent

Hally
05-18-2010, 04:52 PM
lol because I have a special ability and so does Yori Hally but there both completely diffrent

I cant beat you cause you have a special ability???? Sounds scary. Well Doesnt mean you cant be beat. I will beat you. You will see it one day. Hally the great forest Kage creams the old Uchikage. :lol:

Zeek Uchiha
05-18-2010, 04:57 PM
that's not my only reason I'm a veteran and the UchiKage pwns all and I have more devastating attacks and the special ability is also an attack

Shino Hatake
05-18-2010, 04:58 PM
done and done XD and zeek my lighting pillar would be overkill even in kaumi you get greater than normal shocks so kaum wont work.

Zeek Uchiha
05-18-2010, 04:59 PM
Shino u can't beat me and my Kumai can just take you out

Shino Hatake
05-18-2010, 05:01 PM
ahh but how are going to do that while getting hit by my lighting attack and make my water wall go away before getting hit??

Hally
05-18-2010, 05:02 PM
that's not my only reason I'm a veteran and the UchiKage pwns all and I have more devastating attacks and the special ability is also an attack

Lolz we shall see. I will make it my goal to beat you. I sucked in this fight but I will get better. Killy was an expert at bleach and look how far I have come. Well he still can beat me but.....I willl beat him next fight.

Zeek Uchiha
05-18-2010, 05:05 PM
ahh but how are going to do that while getting hit by my lighting attack and make my water wall go away before getting hit??u can't really do all that cuz u have no kekkei genkai and I can get out of your lightning easily

Zeek Uchiha
05-18-2010, 05:05 PM
lol Hally

Hally
05-18-2010, 05:06 PM
What?? This is not a laughing matter I am dead serious when I say I shall beat you in naruto verse and I shall beat killy at bleach. o.o

Shino Hatake
05-18-2010, 05:09 PM
u can't really do all that cuz u have no kekkei genkai and I can get out of your lightning easily
yes i can and i do. im aburame i can use bugs. can you? ok then i have a reserve mark located on my body called a makr. i explain later.

Zeek Uchiha
05-18-2010, 05:11 PM
:lol: No I'm not laughing at that hally but the killy beat me when I was a rookie and well he can still beat me now but look how far I have come and Shino thinks he can beat me with a lightning jutsu when I'm a lightning master wow he's pitiful and that doesn't explain how u can use all those elements Shino

Hally
05-18-2010, 05:13 PM
:lol: No I'm not laughing at that hally but the killy beat me when I was a rookie and well he can still beat me now but look how far I have come and Shino thinks he can beat me with a lightning jutsu when I'm a lightning master :lol: wow he's pitiful

Lolz if you read my fights with killy you would know what I mean. He never attempted to use such powerfull moves to beat me like in our last fight. He actually said he was trying this time and he said one of my moves was complex. Hes also admited I have gotten better. I am one step closer to beating him everytime I fight.

Zeek Uchiha
05-18-2010, 05:15 PM
lol but I'm diffrent it's gonna be tough getting to my level and using my own element against me still makes me chuckle

Hally
05-18-2010, 05:16 PM
lol but I'm diffrent it's gonna be tough getting to my level and using my own element against me still makes me chuckle

Oh I think I will get there. I am determined too.

Zeek Uchiha
05-18-2010, 05:17 PM
want me to help with training?

Hally
05-18-2010, 05:18 PM
want me to help with training?

Yes that would be good thanks!

Shino Hatake
05-18-2010, 05:30 PM
im a lighting master to. im the kage of the clouds in xat and have beaten Jin ( if you know who that is ) i know all the lighting justu and am a pro at it. so your not the only one and i love lighting fights ill just use my curse mark or my makr for lighting. there done and done.

Zeek Uchiha
05-18-2010, 05:30 PM
what do u want help on 1st

Zeek Uchiha
05-18-2010, 05:31 PM
im a lighting master to. im the kage of the clouds in xat and have beaten Jin ( if you know who that is ) i know all the lighting justu and am a pro at it. so your not the only one and i love lighting fights ill just use my curse mark or my makr for lighting. there done and done.lol I doubt it u can't beat me

Hally
05-18-2010, 05:32 PM
what do u want help on 1st

I guess jutsu once I figure that all out then countering will be easier.

Shino Hatake
05-18-2010, 05:35 PM
zeek i got a special mark that can make sure i have over 50 fold of anyones charka flow so i can make your lighting attack be absorbed plus i use two makrs at one time. gravtiy and lighting or lighting o win. fire and wind. fire and charka. ice and lighting. i got you no mater what. im going easy on you in the fight

Zeek Uchiha
05-18-2010, 05:35 PM
your god modding

Hally
05-18-2010, 05:46 PM
You cant do stuff like that your not an espada. Espada fighting is way different as I found out. o.o. I can easily for example fire a cero that bursts into 1000 blades raining down but in narutoverse a move like that would probably not be possible it would have to be adjusted and toned down alot.

Hally
05-18-2010, 05:50 PM
And Zeek it is Jutsu I need to work on I belive cause I am just randomly coming up with stuff that epically fails.

BankaiNaruto
05-18-2010, 05:51 PM

LOL SORRY JUST HELPING AND I CAN HELP YOU TRAIN AND GET BETTERroflmfao! i member' that! Soro dude.......wait a second i reminded you about that yesterday! `:|