PDA

View Full Version : Gaara, Temari + Kankuro vs. Itachi

Tourune
05-16-2010, 03:55 PM

Restrictions: Itachi only uses his feats from his fight w/ Sasuke. Gaara doesnt have Shikuku

Distance: 40 Meters

Acceptions: Kankuro has all 4 Pupets.

Miles Edgeworth
05-16-2010, 04:01 PM
Itachi stomps. Itachi can solo by putting Sand Siblings into a genjutsu. No need for Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, or Susanoo, but if Itachi wanted to insta win then so be it, any of those moves will suffice.

Tourune
05-16-2010, 04:24 PM
Right side stomps. Itachi can solo by putting Gaara and Temari into a genjutsu. No need for Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, or Susanoo, but if Itachi wanted to insta win then so be it, any of those moves will suffice.
Gaara can block Ammy, There are people to dispell the genjutsu for who ever gets caought in it.

Kuroda Taishi
05-16-2010, 04:27 PM
Gaara can block Ammy.

Since when?

Sand can't hold it off, plus it is too slow.

Berzakinski
05-16-2010, 04:27 PM
Right side stomps. Itachi can solo by putting Gaara and Temari into a genjutsu. No need for Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, or Susanoo, but if Itachi wanted to insta win then so be it, any of those moves will suffice.
:| Itachi can't put multiple people in a genjutsu, but I agree that he wins with Susanoo.

Berzakinski
05-16-2010, 04:29 PM
Since when?

464 page 12

Miles Edgeworth
05-16-2010, 04:29 PM
Gaara can block Ammy, There are people to dispell the genjutsu for who ever gets caought in it.

PNJ.

30% Itachi was mindcrapping Naruto. I'm pretty sure 100% Itachi can do much worse.

:| Itachi can't put multiple people in a genjutsu, but I agree that he wins with Susanoo.

Itachi uses genjutsu on one person, and then uses genjutsu on the other. Simple really, it's not like either of them has anything to stop Itachi from doing this.

Kuroda Taishi
05-16-2010, 04:30 PM

Why not?

Tourune
05-16-2010, 04:31 PM
Since when?

since Manga chapter 464

Kuroda Taishi
05-16-2010, 04:34 PM
464 page 12

page 13, sand is clearly still on fire.

Yellow Flash
05-16-2010, 04:46 PM
page 13, sand is clearly still on fire.
Which Gaara can simply set aside and control a new bunch of sand.

Miles Edgeworth
05-16-2010, 04:48 PM
Now that I read through that again, I don't think it was Gaara using his sand to react to Amaterasu, but rather Sasuke reacting to the sand by using Amaterasu.

Problem with Itachi is that he wouldn't need to waste an Ammy on blocking sand.

Kuroda Taishi
05-16-2010, 04:50 PM
Which Gaara can simply set aside and control a new bunch of sand.

Gaara has a limited amount of sand. Making more sand takes time and chakra. Sasuke uses Ammy again and Gaara dies.

Yellow Flash
05-16-2010, 04:54 PM
Gaara has a limited amount of sand. Making more sand takes time and chakra. Sasuke uses Ammy again and Gaara dies.
Gaara simply does what he did against Kimimaro. He uses what sand he has now to fend off his opponent while he accumulates more sand.

Kuroda Taishi
05-16-2010, 04:55 PM
Gaara simply does what he did against Kimimaro. He uses what sand he has now to fend off his opponent while he accumulates more sand.

You just said he tossed his sand to the side. He doesn't have enough left to defend.

Yellow Flash
05-16-2010, 04:59 PM
You just said he tossed his sand to the side. He doesn't have enough left to defend.
If you recall back to Chapter 464, Gaara had some sand that was ignited with Ammy flames but he also still had a substantial amount of sand floating around him, with more coming out of his gourd.

Berzakinski
05-16-2010, 05:16 PM
Itachi uses genjutsu on one person, and then uses genjutsu on the other. Simple really, it's not like either of them has anything to stop Itachi from doing this.

And what are the other 2 going to do, sit there with their thumbs up their butts? No, Itachi will just leave himself open, and when he tries to genjutsu a 2nd person, the other 2 will counterattack.

Miles Edgeworth
05-16-2010, 05:21 PM
And what are the other 2 going to do, sit there with their thumbs up their butts? No, Itachi will just leave himself open, and when he tries to genjutsu a 2nd person, the other 2 will counterattack.

Like I just said, what can the sand siblings possibly do?

The only threat is Gaara, put him in a genjutsu and it's pretty much over. Temari has no way of killing Itachi and Kankuro is fodder.

You think Itachi will seriously be so vulnerable, despite the fact that 30% Itachi was mindraping pretty much all of Team Kakashi in a matter of moments? Besides, what's Temari gonna do, use some wind jutsu to kill Itachi? Lol, as if that'll work. And what is Kankuro gonna do, toss some kunai? Because apparently that worked really well when Sasuke used many more weapons and Itachi casually countered.

Clearly Gaara is the biggest threat, and even though this is the case he still can't do crap to actually kill Itachi and his speed advantage.

Zaori Momochi
05-17-2010, 08:06 AM
If you recall back to Chapter 464, Gaara had some sand that was ignited with Ammy flames but he also still had a substantial amount of sand floating around him, with more coming out of his gourd.

That was against Sasuke who had only learned ammy recently, plus was just involved in a battle with raikage. It wasn't full pwer ammy