PDA

View Full Version : Hally vs Dark: (naruto freeverse)

Hally
05-16-2010, 12:23 PM
Alright I am really rusty with naruto freeverse but here goes nothing. I will be fighting dark who I belive knows more then me about naruto freeverse so this will be alot more challanging then espada fighting.

Rules: Freeverse

Hally will go 1st.

Hally
05-16-2010, 12:25 PM
*I am walking along the outskirts of my village and I spot Dark, my co-kage. I am in the mood for a spar so I take the advantage and conceil myself behind a tree for a moment completly silence. As he walks by I throw a kunai aimed for his head with a paper bomb attached to hit. I attempt to have it slice him in the head while the bomb will explode causing severe damage to him.*

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
05-16-2010, 12:37 PM
*I am walking along the outskirts of my village and I spot Dark, my co-kage. I am in the mood for a spar so I take the advantage and conceil myself behind a tree for a moment completly silence. As he walks by I throw a kunai aimed for his head with a paper bomb attached to hit. I attempt to have it slice him in the head while the bomb will explode causing severe damage to him.*

*i walk around outside the village and out of nowhere,i see a kunai coming at me*i duck down,hopefully maiking the kunai miss me,and make the bomb and kunai hit a tree or anything in the way,then explode while i jump away*i jump onto the treetops,while drawing my scythe,looking for whoever attacked*i see my kage and close friend,hally,hiding behind a tree*i jump down at her,trying to not make to much noise,and i use lightning style-lightning palm making lightning chakra around my hand*i then shoot 1 lightning bullet from each finger on my chakra coated hand,which shoot right at her head,gut,and arms*

Anbu Leader
05-16-2010, 12:42 PM
I will judge.

Hally
05-16-2010, 12:46 PM
*i walk around outside the village and out of nowhere,i see a kunai coming at me*i duck down,hopefully maiking the kunai miss me,and make the bomb and kunai hit a tree or anything in the way,then explode while i jump away*i jump onto the treetops,while drawing my black katana,looking for whoever attacked*i see my kage and close friend,hally,hiding behind a tree*i jump down at her,trying to not make to much noise,and i use lightning style-lightning palm making lightning chakra around my hand*i then shoot 1 lightning bullet from each finger on my chakra coated hand,which shoot right at her head,gut,and arms*

*I notice that my attack missed as you come jumping down at me. I recognize the hand signs that you are ussing as I know this is a lighting style jutsu. I make a hand sign fast and raise my hand in the air. Lightning style: Lightning Dome. * a massive dome of lightning surrounds my body and protects me from your electrical attack as I then release my sheild and remain unharmed. I then quickly form some hand signs and place my hand into your direction.* Fire Style: Flaming Pheonix *As this happens a flame forms in my hand and shoots out towards you in the form of a massive bird. This is no ordinary fire and will feed of my opponents chakra to gain strength becomeing stronger with every second the closer it approaches. If it makes contact it will incinerate the person in a matter of seconds killing them*

Anbu Leader
05-16-2010, 12:51 PM
*Claps* Good job guys!

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
05-16-2010, 01:00 PM
*I notice that my attack missed as you come jumping down at me. I recognize the hand signs that you are ussing as I know this is a lighting style jutsu. I make a hand sign fast and raise my hand in the air. Lightning style: Lightning Dome. * a massive dome of lightning surrounds my body and protects me from your electrical attack as I then release my sheild and remain unharmed. I then quickly form some hand signs and place my hand into your direction.* Fire Style: Flaming Pheonix *As this happens a flame forms in my hand and shoots out towards you in the form of a massive bird. This is no ordinary fire and will feed of my opponents chakra to gain strength becomeing stronger with every second the closer it approaches. If it makes contact it will incinerate the person in a matter of seconds killing them*

*i see this pheonix coming at me*i then crack the ground with a kunai,and use ninja art-gas,making gases come out from the crack*i let the pheonix move closer,and then jump away quikcly and far away as the pheonix should have exploded due to the gas aking contact with the fire*as the phenoix is now gone,i jump into the air,and spin while going to the ground,and draw 10 kunai,keeping 5 in each hand,and i throw each one at the paper bombs,making them explode around you,and they are given more power thanks to the gas*while the explosion takes place,i release a chain from my scythe,and the blades land into a tree,and i get pulled to it,almostr like a hookshot,and i am away from the explosion*knowing the explosion should have damaged you bad,i make 1 clone,and send it to you,with red chakra around it,and it violently punches,kicks,and slashes you,and the chakra is sent into you*i then use ninja art-chakra explosion,making the chakra sent in u explode violently

Hally
05-16-2010, 01:00 PM
Lolz I have no idea what I am doing. I am just using my imagination well thats what I love about freeverse. Dark you might end up kicking my butt in this fight.

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
05-16-2010, 01:17 PM
the kunais werent thrown at u with paper bombs on them,they were thrown at paperbombs around you

Hally
05-16-2010, 01:28 PM
*i see this pheonix coming at me*i then crack the ground with a kunai,and use ninja art-gas,making gases come out from the crack*i let the pheonix move closer,and then jump away quikcly and far away as the pheonix should have exploded due to the gas aking contact with the fire*as the phenoix is now gone,i jump into the air,and spin while going to the ground,and draw 10 kunai,keeping 5 in each hand,and i throw each one at the paper bombs,making them explode around you,and they are given more power thanks to the gas*while the explosion takes place,i release a chain from my scythe,and the blades land into a tree,and i get pulled to it,almostr like a hookshot,and i am away from the explosion*knowing the explosion should have damaged you bad,i make 1 clone,and send it to you,with red chakra around it,and it violently punches,kicks,and slashes you,and the chakra is sent into you*i then use ninja art-chakra explosion,making the chakra sent in u explode violently

Lolz smart. I never thought of that for a counter to my pheonix. *My fire bird explodes causing a massive explosion as I swifty move back far away from the explosion just incase I get engulfed in it as hopfully you will get burned by the explosion. I notice you drawing you kunai and throw them at the paper bombs around me. I focus my chakra around my entire body as I spin around using my rotational reflection sheild. As the explosion from the paper bombs happen the explosion hits my rotational sheild and is reflected away. I see this clone come at me. I place my hand on the ground focusing my chakra* Earth Style: Giant Spiked Wall. *A massive wall of rock shoots out from the ground and has spikes all along it as your clone runs right into it and is impaled and killed. I place my hand toward the wall as the spikes begin to move and shoot out into your direction attempting to pierce you all over your body causing fatal damage to you.* Earth Style Spiked wall barrage! *Once that happens I swifty move to hide behind a tree grabbing 10 kunai attached with paper bombs as I shoot them into your direction. I attempt to have them move and wrap around your body as you notice they are connected to chakra strings that lead back to my posistion behind the tree and are connected to my finger tips. Once they wrap around you I will focus and have the paper bombs connected to them explode causing massive damage to your body*

Okay well I just worded my counter differently but didnt really change anything cause I cant just sonido away from things like with bleach...o.o

Hally
05-16-2010, 04:03 PM
Waits for Darks counter. Come on I am the one that needs training here. You are an expert and I suck...o.o

Naraku
05-17-2010, 11:09 AM
*Watches from afar* Hally........I may train her......and Dark. He can become stronger......Lets see how this battle fares:cool:

Kuroda Taishi
05-17-2010, 11:28 AM
You are an expert

*laughs at this statement*

Yori
05-17-2010, 12:35 PM
Hally.... Your Jutsu's suck

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
05-17-2010, 06:56 PM
Lolz smart. I never thought of that for a counter to my pheonix. *My fire bird explodes causing a massive explosion as I swifty move back far away from the explosion just incase I get engulfed in it as hopfully you will get burned by the explosion. I notice you drawing you kunai and throw them at the paper bombs around me. I focus my chakra around my entire body as I spin around using my rotational reflection sheild. As the explosion from the paper bombs happen the explosion hits my rotational sheild and is reflected away. I see this clone come at me. I place my hand on the ground focusing my chakra* Earth Style: Giant Spiked Wall. *A massive wall of rock shoots out from the ground and has spikes all along it as your clone runs right into it and is impaled and killed. I place my hand toward the wall as the spikes begin to move and shoot out into your direction attempting to pierce you all over your body causing fatal damage to you.* Earth Style Spiked wall barrage! *Once that happens I swifty move to hide behind a tree grabbing 10 kunai attached with paper bombs as I shoot them into your direction. I attempt to have them move and wrap around your body as you notice they are connected to chakra strings that lead back to my posistion behind the tree and are connected to my finger tips. Once they wrap around you I will focus and have the paper bombs connected to them explode causing massive damage to your body*

Okay well I just worded my counter differently but didnt really change anything cause I cant just sonido away from things like with bleach...o.o

*i see these rock spikes coing at me*i then use ninja art-chakra explosion to use lying chakra from the explosion and it explodes on the spikes,hopefully deestroying them*i see then kunai and paperbombs with chakra strings coming at me after the chakra explosion*i quickly use lightning style-lightning net around the kunai,hopefully trapping them in the thick lightning chakra*i shoot with my scythe agian,which htis a tree and ulls me closer* imma test out my curse mark in this fight hally *i let down the collar of my black shirt,showing a curse mark in my neck*i touch it,and it starts spinning,and black runes appear all over me,along with purple chakura surrounding me*in a flash,i start jumping from tree to tree,coming closer to you*the speed im moving at leaves short timed afterimages as i get near you*i then take out a kunai,and cover it in purple chakura and i throw it right at you,and by the purple chakra,it moves much,much faster*if the kunai impaled you,the purple chakura will cause explosions in your body*if it missed,i appear next to yous,with flash bombs and i thorw them right at you,hopefully making a big enough flash to blind you*i then appear standing on a tree branch,and show my chinara eyes* thats how i was able to get thorugh the flash,you should know about these eyes.ive had them since i was in WS fighting. *if you see me,gashes should appear all over your body,because with my fast movements and good eyesight in the flash and smoke,i had cut you all over*

Hally
05-17-2010, 08:45 PM
*i see these rock spikes coing at me*i then use ninja art-chakra explosion to use lying chakra from the explosion and it explodes on the spikes,hopefully deestroying them*i see then kunai and paperbombs with chakra strings coming at me after the chakra explosion*i quickly use lightning style-lightning net around the kunai,hopefully trapping them in the thick lightning chakra*i shoot with my scythe agian,which htis a tree and ulls me closer* imma test out my curse mark in this fight hally *i let down the collar of my black shirt,showing a curse mark in my neck*i touch it,and it starts spinning,and black runes appear all over me,along with purple chakura surrounding me*in a flash,i start jumping from tree to tree,coming closer to you*the speed im moving at leaves short timed afterimages as i get near you*i then take out a kunai,and cover it in purple chakura and i throw it right at you,and by the purple chakra,it moves much,much faster*if the kunai impaled you,the purple chakura will cause explosions in your body*if it missed,i appear next to yous,with flash bombs and i thorw them right at you,hopefully making a big enough flash to blind you*i then appear standing on a tree branch,and show my chinara eyes* thats how i was able to get thorugh the flash,you should know about these eyes.ive had them since i was in WS fighting. *if you see me,gashes should appear all over your body,because with my fast movements and good eyesight in the flash and smoke,i had cut you all over*

*I see you using your curse mark as my eyes turn white with black stars in the center enhancing my vision so I can keep up with your speed. As you throw the kunai at me I dodge it as it hits a tree and I dash away while it explodes. As you throw flash bombs at me as my eyes alow me to see perfectly fine. I see you as you move exceptionally fast attempting to cut me. I quickly form a long blade made out of highly condenced chakra as I swing it at you keeping up with your moves. I continually block your attacks as I receive a few gashes on my body but nothing sever as I begin to bleed. I look at you as my eyes have now fully adjusted to your fast moves. The only reason I got a few gashes on me way when I had to form my blade of chakra which too a second to make. I focus as I place my hand towards my 3 gashes releasing lighting from my hand to cauterize the wounds to stop the bleeding. I see you in the tree I then focus chakra to my feet to gain speed as I dash up the tree and then jump high in the air swinging my condenced chakra blade down towards your head in attempt to slice you in half*

Hally
05-17-2010, 08:56 PM
Hally.... Your Jutsu's suck

Gee your so nice. You do realise that his is my 2nd fight I have ever had naruto freeverse so blah blah blah. I sucked at bleach and now look at me. Just give me time I will be an expert at this as well.

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
05-18-2010, 09:06 AM
*I see you using your curse mark as my eyes turn white with black stars in the center enhancing my vision so I can keep up with your speed. As you throw the kunai at me I dodge it as it hits a tree and I dash away while it explodes. As you throw flash bombs at me as my eyes alow me to see perfectly fine. I see you as you move exceptionally fast attempting to cut me. I quickly form a long blade made out of highly condenced chakra as I swing it at you keeping up with your moves. I continually block your attacks as I receive a few gashes on my body but nothing sever as I begin to bleed. I look at you as my eyes have now fully adjusted to your fast moves. The only reason I got a few gashes on me way when I had to form my blade of chakra which too a second to make. I focus as I place my hand towards my 3 gashes releasing lighting from my hand to cauterize the wounds to stop the bleeding. I see you in the tree I then focus chakra to my feet to gain speed as I dash up the tree and then jump high in the air swinging my condenced chakra blade down towards your head in attempt to slice you in half*

mistake hally,u should have never let me cut you *i see you have been cut,and i smile and place my hand on the ground* Forbidden Art-Char!!

*purple chakra comes out from your wounds and turns into a black fire which,oddly,dosent burn you*it then dissapears and you should feel an immense burning pain inside of you* ive refigured char hally,it'll be harder to get rid of now *i see you dash to me and swing your blade down at me*i grab my scythe,and slash your blade,which should break apart*a purple chakra is around my scythe too* just like my zanp in bleach FV,my scythe can cut through chakra,with alittle help of course *i then stab your abdomen with all 3 blades on my scythe,and send some of the purple chakra inside of you,which flows inside of you,and attacks your chakra points,hopefully closing the flow of your chakra*

Hally
05-18-2010, 01:43 PM
mistake hally,u should have never let me cut you *i see you have been cut,and i smile and place my hand on the ground* Forbidden Art-Char!!

*purple chakra comes out from your wounds and turns into a black fire which,oddly,dosent burn you*it then dissapears and you should feel an immense burning pain inside of you* ive refigured char hally,it'll be harder to get rid of now *i see you dash to me and swing your blade down at me*i grab my scythe,and slash your blade,which should break apart*a purple chakra is around my scythe too* just like my zanp in bleach FV,my scythe can cut through chakra,with alittle help of course *i then stab your abdomen with all 3 blades on my scythe,and send some of the purple chakra inside of you,which flows inside of you,and attacks your chakra points,hopefully closing the flow of your chakra*

Wait what??? Char!!!! Oh great!!!! *I feel this immense pain in my body as you have used char on me.* Oh this is not gonna be as easy as when I am fighting espada way cause I am human now not an espada!! *As you slash my chakra blade it explodes into your direction causeing a massive explosion as I flip backwards out of the way of the explosion.* Chars a forrbidden Jutsu. You mad man.....*As you attempt to stab me I quickly unsheath my sword fast and swing it towards your scyth blocking the attack as I turn slightly. I focus my chakra into my blade keeping yours from entering inside my body as I move out of the way. I struggle in pain and manuvour behind you swining my sword towards your head attempting to slice it clean off*

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
05-18-2010, 02:17 PM
Wait what??? Char!!!! Oh great!!!! *I feel this immense pain in my body as you have used char on me.* Oh this is not gonna be as easy as when I am fighting espada way cause I am human now not an espada!! *As you slash my chakra blade it explodes into your direction causeing a massive explosion as I flip backwards out of the way of the explosion.* Chars a forrbidden Jutsu. You mad man.....*As you attempt to stab me I quickly unsheath my sword fast and swing it towards your scyth blocking the attack as I turn slightly. I focus my chakra into my blade keeping yours from entering inside my body as I move out of the way. I struggle in pain and manuvour behind you swining my sword towards your head attempting to slice it clean off*

madman? THIS IS NARUTO FREEVERSE FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!! XD

*i notice the blade explodes and i am slightly burned*when you swing your sword to my head,i swing down heavily with my scythe,and the weight andp ower of my scythe should knock the blade out of your arms,or break it*

Char-Level 2

*more burning pain increases inside of you from char*a small black flame will engulf some of your muscles too,burning them to ash in a second* if u survive char 1-9,level 10 will be an even worse surprise

Hally
05-18-2010, 02:25 PM
madman? THIS IS NARUTO FREEVERSE FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!! XD

*i notice the blade explodes and i am slightly burned*when you swing your sword to my head,i swing down heavily with my scythe,and the weight andp ower of my scythe should knock the blade out of your arms,or break it*

Char-Level 2

*more burning pain increases inside of you from char*a small black flame will engulf some of your muscles too,burning them to ash in a second* if u survive char 1-9,level 10 will be an even worse surprise

But how do I get rid of it?? I dont wanna make a mistake and destroy my nervous system cause I dont even think that medical ninjutsu can fix nerves. *As you block my sword I focus chakra in it to strengthn it as I hold onto it tightly. I then get hit by the next level of char as I focus chakra inside my body around my nervous system as it slowly surrounds char inside me. I focus and slowly move char from my nervous system to my hand. I swing my blade and slice my hand of and then place my sword on the ground and place my hand at the bleeding wound using my medical ninjutsu regeneration to heal my hand. I then turn and look at you as I dash towards you attempting to pierce you right into your chest releasing a blast of chakra into your body that will tear you apart from the inside out* Ummmmmmmm I hope that got rid of char.

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
05-18-2010, 02:34 PM
But how do I get rid of it?? I dont wanna make a mistake and destroy my nervous system cause I dont even think that medical ninjutsu can fix nerves. *As you block my sword I focus chakra in it to strengthn it as I hold onto it tightly. I then get hit by the next level of char as I focus chakra inside my body around my nervous system as it slowly surrounds char inside me. I focus and slowly move char from my nervous system to my hand. I swing my blade and slice my hand of and then place my sword on the ground and place my hand at the bleeding wound using my medical ninjutsu regeneration to heal my hand. I then turn and look at you as I dash towards you attempting to pierce you right into your chest releasing a blast of chakra into your body that will tear you apart from the inside out* Ummmmmmmm I hope that got rid of char.

oh,poor hally

*i see your attempt to get rid of char and u cut ur hand off* its inside of you,yet not exactly something thats inside of you,and no,its no illusion either
*whne you place your sword on the ground,i dash to you in intense speed and slash the rest of your arm off,and send lightning chakra to you to cauterize your arm,making no regeneration useful*i then use earth style-chains of oblivion to impale you all over,and lift your body,while i use ninja art-chakra blast to send a blast similar to a cero right at you*

Hally
05-18-2010, 02:50 PM
oh,poor hally

*i see your attempt to get rid of char and u cut ur hand off* its inside of you,yet not exactly something thats inside of you,and no,its no illusion either
*whne you place your sword on the ground,i dash to you in intense speed and slash the rest of your arm off,and send lightning chakra to you to cauterize your arm,making no regeneration useful*i then use earth style-chains of oblivion to impale you all over,and lift your body,while i use ninja art-chakra blast to send a blast similar to a cero right at you*

Grrr why is this so much harder then bleach and why cant I remove it from my nervous system like that. I dont understand this new and improve char.... can I remove it?

*As you dash towards me and attempt to slash the rest of my arm of I quickly pick my sword back up and block your slash and releasing a lightning chakra to collide with yours. As you use your earth style move I stand up and spin around releasing my rotational shield as your chains are deflected away and the chakra cero thingy is deflected away. I release my rotation and look at you as I am in immense pain.* Its causing pain in my body so its gotta be inside my nervouse system or is it more like kuro in the fact that its every where not just in my nervous system and it spreads the longer I keep it in me. So more like Kuro-shii then burn? *I focus my chakra once again now into every inch of my body as I create a chakra innersheild that surrounds any foreign substance in my body such as a virus or your char ability. I condence the sheild trapping the char inside the sheild and move it gently through my body making sure I do not damage anything such as my nervous system or internal organs. I then send the sheild to my hand and slice my hand of then use my medical regerneration nin jutsu to regenerate my hand again* Come on this is painful Dark!!!. *I then slam my fist into the ground focusing chakra into the point of impact causing a massive earth quake threatening to swallow you down inside the earth. I then jump into the air and appear above you forming a ball of lightning and shooting it towards you as it explodes into 100 lightning spears shooting down all around you*

sasori_rocks!_02
05-18-2010, 02:51 PM
comes in and watches